- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman




Chapter 36








Tom could barly breath, as he fought to try and free himself from the enormas, crushing mass, of female thighs... Squashing his tiny body into a vise-like wall of softness, the surface of the skin, stuck to his skin, and conformed around his tiny body.

Her massive leg's conformed around him, and trapped him up within her huge, set of warm, crushing, thigh muscle's.

There was no escaping them, Tom was completely paralized within the tremendous force. He couldn't even move!

He tryed, but the conforming weight of the massive female thigh's held him flattened-out, and completely immobilized. Sandwiched between the huge upper-leg muscle's, he was held firmly without any effort from his gigantic captress...

Her tremendous muscle's, slightly flexed in a bouncing rhythm. Tom felt as though he was about to pass-out...

Her magnificent voice was muffled as she spoke out to Sara high above him. Something about some kind of deal, or a bargain? He couldn't quite make it out as his brain started to buzz from the lack of air...

The massive weight of Kelly's huge, feminine, thigh muscle's, nearly cut-off all the sound as well as the air!

Just as he was about to faint, a cool breeze swirled around his naked body, and he was suddenly swept off and knocked down to the cotton sheet on the bed. He landed with a flopping plop, as he collapsed into a fetal position and began sucking in air like a drowning victim...

Kelly's dominating laugh, filled his ear's as she cackled out from high above him...

"That's right little one, catch your breath, and think about how I could have just smothered your little, tiny, body beteen my powerful leg's!", Kelly whispered down to him.

Reaching her hand down close to him, she placed the nail of her middle finger right in front of his face. The huge pink nail was intimidatingly huge, and very well manicured....leaving a threateningly, sharp edge, that was easily big enough to slice tiny Tom in two peice's without any kind of extra effort!

"Kiss it,...kiss your mistress's finger, and tell me how much you adore me!", her haughty whisper commanded him.

Tom lifted up his head and slowly crawled toward her shiny nail. The size of it was very intimidating, and he quietly lowered his face down to the surface of the shiny shell. He started kissing the huge pink nail, as he mumbled out some words of affection toward the dominant giantess....

Kelly leaned down closer to hear what her tiny little slave was saying, as he reluctantly worshiped her huge giant finger. The feeling of watching this little naked male, bowing down before her, and lowering himself on his knees, was giving Kelly feelings that she had never before felt....


"Speak-up" "I can't hear that squeaky little voice of your's", she snarled, as she tapped his bare shoulder with her index finger, of her other hand....


Tom looked up across her crossed leg's, up above her perfect bare breast's, and as his eye's found her's, he yelled up to her without any fear of her wrath...



"SCREW YOU, BITCH!", he screamed out, without thinking....



Kelly's huge eye's widened, and her brows arched up. She balled her fingers into a tightly squeezed fist, and she swung down at the tiny man, just missing his tiny form....


Sending him tumbling backward, just from the wind off of it!


"You ungrateful little shit!", Kelly snarled down to the defenceless male, as she gritted her teeth and growled at him like a angry cat!


Tom hadn't noticed that she was holding Sara on her lap, and he heard her scream as she fell off of the enormas woman's thigh, and slid down into the space between her legs...


The quick movement of her swinging fist, had caused Sara to loose her balance and slide off of the giant woman's leg...


Sara awkwardly flopped down into the softness between the massive thigh's just below her pantie crotch. The sound of her scream alerted the giant Kelly, and she smiled down at her, as the feeling of the tiny Sara's flayling arm's and leg's 'tickled' her...


Tom was quickly snatched up, and lifted up above Sara, as the huge finger's wrapped around him and floated him above her...


Sara looked up to see Tom's struggling limb's kicking and punching at the giant-sized finger's. Kelly was wrestling his wriggling body without any trouble, as she smiled down at him, and playfully teased him...


"Aww, look at you, so 'weak', you can't do anything to defend yourself?", Kelly giggled and cooed, as she poked her sharp fingernail into his belly, and snickered at his frustrated reaction...


Sara was struggling to try and climb out of the deep 'V'-shaped space, the creamy soft skin was smooth and warm as she slipped her feet, and hands over the surface of it...


Kelly laughed down at the tiny woman, "That Tickle's!", she blerted out, lowering her face down above Sara...


Tom was swiftly lowered down and plopped into the narrow space, as the giggling giantess released her fingers and dropped him between her legs, right next to Sara...


Sara crawed over to Tom and despairately wrapped her arms around his shoulders...


"Tom, are you alright?", Sara's nervous voice trembled into his ear, as she clung to his naked body, and her terrified face filled his view!

"Yes, I'm fine, she's not going to hurt us, she's too fasinated with us", Tom whispered back to Sara, quietly enough, so the giantess couldn't hear....

"I'm scarred, she's 'So', huge!", Sara pleaded to him, as she squeezed him closer to her...


Kelly leaned down over them, and whispered out a saltry command...


"I want you two, "to fuck." The words didn't quite register to Tom, as he held Sara's frightened form up close to him.


"What did she say?", Tom asked Sara...

"She said, she wants us to 'have sex'", Sara whispered to him...

"I can't, do 'it', with her watching us!", Tom told her!

"Just kiss me, Tom", Sara smoothly whispered to him.

Kelly leaned down directly above them, lowering her face down closely...

"Get to it, little 'Man', I want to see your little Ass, humping her, Now!"

Tom held onto Sara softly holding her shoulders, and Sara suddenly started wildly kissing him...

He started rubbing her bare sides, and brought his hands up slowly, and started caressing her breasts, and massaging her nipples between his fingertips...

Sara reached down between his legs and found his half-erect penis, and began gently stroking it...

Kelly was twisting her own nipples, as she watched the helpless couple between her enclosed thigh's...

She could feel their tiny body's getting warmer, as they continued making-out in the tight space between her inner-thigh's...

Kelly's excitment was building as she watched them perform, 'for her', doing as she had commanded them, the thought that she had so much 'power' over them, was intoxacating, and so infinitly arousing!

She completely, 'owned' these two tiny human's! The realization was so intriging, so incredably wonderful...

Two fully grown people, the size of little doll's, and she could force them to do anything!

She watched their intertwined bodys'. Their tiny naked form's, so erotically coupling together...

"Stop, I want Tom to pleasure you, to lick your little asshole.", Kelly ordered them, as she staired down at them with an excitment of a alcoholic, seeing her first drink of the day...

Sara turned around, on her hands and knee's, in the tight seam of space between the gigantic, creamy skinned thigh's of the dominating giantess. The feeling of her knees, and her hands sinking into the warmth of the massive inner-thigh's of this incredably huge female's leg's.

Tom's heart was pounding, as he watched Sara spread her knees apart, and open her rear-end up to him. Bowing her back, and revealing herself to him, doggy-style....

Tom lowered his face down between her butt-cheek's, and began to lick the inner space around Sara's bung-hole...

Sara instantly moaned with sexual pleasure, as she felt his adouring tongue slipping all around within her nether-region. Tom's cock was now throbbing with a solid erection, and his heart was pounding wildly within his chest...

Kelly's heart was pounding as well, as she felt her nipples firm-up, and her pussy seeping with a trickle of heated juice...

She had to force herself to keep from grabbing the tiny male, and roughly shoving his tiny, naked body into her sopping wett pantie's!

"Mmmmm, that's right lil'-guy, lick her tight little Ass-crack, treat her like the woman she is, worship her asshole little 'Man'"....

Tom didn't need to be told, in fact, he didn't really pay the giant woman much attention as he heard Sara's aroused tone, and her pleasured moaning...

His swirling tongue slipped all around, and dipped into the wrinkled ring, deeply slathering her most sensitive areas, sweeping the tip of it deeply, and firmly into the puckered ring...

"Oh, AAh,...Mmmmm", Sara jerked spasmatically, as she felt his wet tongue entering her...

Tom flicked his tongue gently over her pussy, and kissed it with a hungry passion...

The scent of Sara's body was driving him wild as he slathered her like a starving dog!

With their hands and feet placed into the insides of the enormas pair of female leg's, Kelly could feel both of their tiny limb's, as they steadied themselve's against her soft inner thighs...

Kelly reached down, and gently plucked Sara's tiny naked body up and away from Tom's face. She swiftly turned her around and forced her to open her legs apart, then she reached down and flipped Tom over on his back. Then in a quick dropping motion, she lowered the tiny woman down on top of Tom's upper body...

Making Sara straddle Tom's face, she sat her down on top of him, and placed them in the 69 position...

"Suck him, suck on his tiny cock!", the giantess ordered the tiny woman, as she released her pinched up body, and intently watched the tiny couple.

Sara took Tom's manhood into her hand, and began licking, and sucking on him. Slowly, and diliberately, she teased the head of his throbbing cock, while her other hand clinched up her fingers around his swollen ball's.

"I think that she 'like's-you', Tommy!", Kelly whispered down to him, giggling with arousal, while rubbing her huge pantie crotch with two finger's, the sound of her sharp fingernails' scritching across the wet cotton material, creating a friction-like burning of musky steam...

Tom was blindly licking away at Sara's heated inner-thigh's, and lapping at her entire mound, covering the whole area as thoroughly as he could, she tasted so 'good'....

The powerful scent of Kelly's huge pussy, that was right behind him, and being rubbed by her giant finger's, was emanating the musky twang of her intoxacating feminine aroma...

The thin layer of cotton that covered the giant pussy didn't stop the tremendous scent from creating a thick cloud of heated fog all around the tiny couple...

Tom's head was swirling, he had never been so sexually excited!

He felt drunk, and his heart was pounding wildly as he licked Sara's furry crotch with a slathering tenderness...

Alternating the pressure, with the tip of her tongue, Sara, sucked gently, and switched the tip of her twisting tongue all around the entire length of Tom's throbbing penis. He responded by slathering the parting lip's of her kitty, and lapping up and down across the puffy slit...

Gently closing his lips over her swollen clit, he trilled the tiny nubbin, as it's taught skin firmly pronounced within the apex of her heated mound...

"AAAhhh,Ooooo-TOM!", Sara gasped with exaltation!


Kelly slowly opened her thigh's apart, causing the tiny couple to slide down to the sheet covered mattress under her giant leg's...

She pulled up her knee's and rolled back as she pulled her pantie's off, and slid them down across the length of her enormas, tanned-skinned leg's...

Tom watched above his head, as the huge panties swept down the muscular, female leg's, and slipped free of the giant-sized, high-arched feet....

Suddenly, the ultra-soft, muscular thigh's that 'they', were just cradled inside of, spread apart-and opened-out, into a wide-open enclosure....

Kelly's huge ankle's crossing below them, had created an entrapment. The tiny couple was 'boxed-in', and corralled within her colossal giagantic LEG'S!


Kelly's huge voice resounded above the tiny naked couple. The tone had slightly changed. A saltry, raspy, heated-vibration.....


Raising her voice, (to be sure and get their attention) she shook the whole bed with her heavy weight, as she readjusted her seat within the center of her bed, and spoke down to her miniature slave's...


"MY TURN, NOW... PLEASE YOUR MISTRESS, LITTLE-ONE'S....."


The sound of her voice 'trembled' throughout the surface of the whole gigantic bed! The way that it carried through the giant mattress, was like it was, 'strangely' amplified....


Tom rolled slowly away from Sara's waist, as she pulled away from him, to look up at the giantess.


Kelly's glissening finger's were sliding in and out at a steady pace, from within her slimy, swollen, pussy-lip's. Her second, and third finger's were plunging their full length into the giant, swallowing vagina. Pumping her finger's in and out, in and out...


"I want you both up here-'Licking', and 'rubbing' me...."


"COME-ON, Get up here, I wanna feel your tiny hand's and your little tongue's all over my PUSSY!" Kelly commanded them!


Sara was terrified, as she grabbed onto Tom's shoulder, and squeezed it...


"She'll kill us 'both' in there, oh God, what do we do!, Sara whispered, as they looked up at the giant pussy.

Kelly's finger's glissened with the creamy, clear juice as she slathered her red-puffy lip's and antisipated the touch of her two tiny slave's. The view was terrifying. The massive size of the enormas giantess, as she sat, open-legged, and completely naked before them, rubbing her mighty sex...

Her large breast's hung freely above them. Their hardened erect nipple's, covered with a fine dew of shiny sweat glissening all over her colosal nakedness. Her massive female body loomed above them, filling their entire view!

Tom crawled toward his giantess mistress, Sara reluctantly followed...

Working their way closer, the thick, pungent aroma filled their head's. The slurping sound of her giant finger's as they plunged in and out of the heated lip's, sent a chill down her tiny slave's back, as they crawled closer to her huge womanhood...

"That's right, my little toy's, come up here and pleasure your mistress", Kelly's arousal was overflowing as she waited for the tiny couple to find their way up between her mighty leg's and reach her sweltering pussy!







******