- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman




Chapter 34









Tweaker collapsed, and rolled off of the stool, and plopped down on her side releasing her tiny playmate. She trembled with reflecting pleasure, as she tried to catch her breath....

Her thighs parted, and Tom pulled himself free of their conforming squeeze...

He swiped his hands over his face clearing the coating of Twila's giantess essents...

He caught his breath, and crawled away from her magnificent body. Her bare feet laid sole's up, and paired together on-top of each other, bareing the wrinkled bottoms...

His greasy naked body was slathered completely with Tweaker's ejaculation...

His ridged cock still strained with frustration as he stumbled toward her feet...

His vision was slowly returning as he focused in on the sight of her incredable ped's...

The perfectly matching soles were clean, and well cared for...

Her huge toe's twitched, and scrinched together as she softly moaned with relaxing pleasure, still enjoying the orgasmic sensation that continued to ripple within her core...

Tom glanced around and realized that he was free. His intuition alerted his instinct, and he gathered up his last remaining bit of strength and pulled his eye's away from the majestic sight of Tweaker's glorious bare sole's.

He reluctantly diverted his lusty attention from the incredable pair of enormas feet, and ran toward the doorway...

He found the door slightly open, and stepped through the narrow space and made his way along the baseboard with a trembling fear of the giantess awakening and hunting him down!

Wendy was still inside the house somewhere, and he felt a sickening pang of fear deep in his gut as the thought of her appearance came to his mind...

He was despairing the thought that Sara, and Hailey were still inside of that jail-cell, within the possessive hand's of Wendy.

He didn't know exactly what to do as he made his way along, moving closer to the kitchen area...



*****



Meanwhile, Upstairs in the cage...

Jaclyn was screaming for help, as Wendy's huge finger's gathered up around her body and lifted her up, and out of the cage...

Wendy's smiling eye's glaring down at her in anticipation of terrifying the miniature girl to the point of sheer madness...

Jackie screamed in terror, as Wendy's encompassing finger's removed her from the confinment of the bird-cage...

"Oh, stop squeaking, your hurting my ears!"

Wendy scolded down to her, with a demeaning tone of warning, as she easily clamped her pinching fingertip's over her face, and forced her tiny mouth shut!

The crushing squeeze of Wendy's cool fingers, wrapped around her waist with a painful constriction. Jackie struggled violently, trying to break free...

"Your MINE now, Lil' Jackie, ALL mine, and there's nothing you can do about it!".

Wendy snarled down at her as she held her firmly within her tightening fist. Wendy left Sara, and Hailey, inside the cage and walked to the bathroom to play with the tiny Jackie...

She lowered her tiny form down onto the floor, and sat down on the toilet seat. She kicked-off her high-heels, and released her sweaty toe's...

The red marks lingered on her foot where the top of the tightly fitted shoe had rubbed a line temporarily into her skin. She flexed her toes and wriggled them around in front of the terrified, doll-sized, Jackie....

It happened so swiftly, that Jackie barely had time to throw her hands back behind her to catch herself!

Wendy's tremendous foot tackled her, and pressed her down onto her back with a heavy squashing weight....

She gasped, with a sudden fright, as the sweaty sole smashed down upon her, and flattened her out onto the cool white floor...

"Kiss 'em!", Wendy demanded, as she glared down at the wriggling girl...

"I Said, KISS 'EM!" Wendy snarled like a cougar playing with it's prey!

Jackie couldn't even turn her head, it was pressed firmly into the floor, by the unforgiving behemoth-like foot!

"What's wrong little bitch? Didn't you hear me?", Wendy taunted her with devilish splendor...

Jackie suddenly felt like she was about to pass-out. She started tingling all over, and her body rippled with a cold shivering chill...

Her body started to expand. The air in her lungs wafted out in a sudden bursting jolt as she quickly, began to grow back to her original size!

Her naked body stretched out on the floor as Wendy stood over her, confused- and shocked, at the sudden change that appeared before her!

Jackie sat up, and shook her head as she tryed to refocus on the sight of her new perspective...

Wendy stepped over her and started to leave the bathroom. So that she could shut the door and keep Jackie inside, trapped!

Jackie grabbed her ankle, as she stepped across her waist, and tripped her...

Wendy hopped on one foot several times, before she stumbled and fell to the floor in the doorway!

"Let-me-GO!", Wendy barked at her, as she thumped onto the floor and fumbled around trying to get back up on her feet...

"Your not goin' anywhere you freaky bitch!", Jackie growled, as she held onto her ankle, and pulled at it, trying to drag her back into the bathroom...

"You killed my mother, You,... BITCH! Now, I'm gonna' KILL YOU!", Jackie roared in a shrill, ear shattering scream!

Wendy twisted around and got her foot free. Kicking Jackie hard, three or four times in the face, before she could get another hold on her. The two tussled around, and wrestled into the hallway untill Wendy, got a-hold of a hand-full of hair and jerked Jackie's head back...

Wendy wrapped her thighs around Jackie's waist, and scissored them together, squeezing, and forcing the air from her lungs!

Jackie struggled to breath as she fought to try and pull Wendy's clamping leg's away from her...

Wendy squeezed as hard as she could, and kept a tight hold on her victim, and shook her head around by pulling her hair...

Jackie couldn't breath, and slowly lost consciousness and fainted from the constricting grasp of Wendy's powerful squeeze!




*****




Tom had made it into the living room, and found that the couch, was the only safe place to hide. The other furniture had too much open space under the bottom, and he couldn't conseal himself under them. So he stayed under the couch, and waited to see what was going on....

Upstairs, he heard Jackie's 'giant-sized' roar, as she screamed at Wendy! Tom quickly realized, that she had returned to normal-size! The next thing he saw was Wendy, coming down the stairway, backward, dragging Jackie by her ankles!

Jackie's butt 'thumped' down, onto each step of the stair's with a hard bumping 'flop'...as she was limp, and naked, and lifeless, while Wendy pulled her down the stairway, and across the floor to the kitchen...

Tom stayed out of sight, and watched as Wendy dragged her into the kitchen and lifted her into one of the chairs. She flopped around limply, as Wendy tied her up tightly!

Twila's voice suddenly broke out from the otherside of the kitchen: "Tommy? Tommy, where are you?"

Wendy heard her, and called for her to come and help. "In Here Tweak, Come help me!", Wendy yelled to her. Twila stepped into the kitchen, and froze with shock at the sight of Jacklyn sitting naked, and lifeless at the table!

Tom shook with fear at the sudden sight of the two giantess, as they turned toward the living room, and scanned the floor with their piercing eye's...

Tweaker turned to Wendy and whispered quietly...

"He couldn't have gotten far?" "He has to be in here somewhere..."

Wendy frowned, and gasped out a frustrated breath, as she got down on her hands and knees...

Tom scooted backward, as he laid on his stomach trembling with fear, he watched the two of them calmly scourering the surface, of the carpeted floor of the living room!

Searching for 'HIM'!

Wendy's raw, raspy-voice, harshly announced her threatening warning:

"Tom! You Better just come on out right now and give yourself up!", she growled with a hissing frustration...

Tom shook with horror, as he watched the giant bitch crawl closer to the couch....

Tweaker was squatting by the edge of the kitchen, searching with her eyes, as she scanned under the refrigerator, and under the oven...

Tweaker glanced over at Jackie's sleeping nakedness. As she sat tied-up, and unconscious at the table. She looked like she had some bruises on her face, and a red mark on her ribs...

The way that Wendy was crawling, was going to put her right at the base of the couch within moments, and Tom pressed his body as flatly as he could, trying to stay still and blend-in with the floor. It was too-late to try and find another place to hide, she was right on top of him!

Wendy's eyes stopped on his shivering body. She squinted hard, and when she realized that she had found him she slowly smiled with a resounding blast of surprizing laughter!

"There you ARE! Ha, Hah,hah,hah,hah..I got you NOW!" Wendy spouted-out, with delighted joy.

She started to reach her hand under the couch when, suddenly....

Twila's harsh command dominated the moment with a resounding jolt!

"HOLD-IT!, Wendy! STOP, Leave 'em ALONE!", Twila barked out!

Wendy turned around to look back at Twila. Twila stood over her with the gun pointed right on her!


*She had been going though Wendy's 'New'-purse, as she was searching for Tom, and when she found the gun she didn't hesitate to take control of the situation....

Twila searched though the rest of the purse and found the brown paper bag with the 'powder-packs', and decided that she would just help herself to those...

"O.K., Wendy, get over here and sit down", Twila ordered her as she found one of the peices of phone cord that was used to tie up the others...

Twila quickly tied Wendy's hands behind her back, and then walked over to the couch to capture Tom. She stepped over and squatted down in her short skirt...

Tom couldn't escape, so he willingly walked out and climbed into Twila's waiting open palm...

"That's a GOOD-BOY, Tommy-very, good boy!", Twila admirered his tiny being as she slowly lifted him into the air, high above the floor...

She carried him upstairs and took him to the cage and laid the gun aside to open the door. Tom was carefully replaced into the cage with Sara, and Hailey. The cage was covered up, and swiftly lifted into the air and carried back downstairs...

Wendy struggled to break free as Twila re-entered the kitchen...

"Your through now, Wendy", Twila informed her, as she gagged her mouth with a hankercheif that was laying on the table. She carried the bird cage out to her car, and placed it in the back seat. She opened the hood of Wendy's car, and quickly found the distributor cap. She popped all of the plug-wires loose, and removed the cap ,carried it over to her car, and threw it inside, on the back floor board in her car. Disabling Wendy's car, by removing her cap.

She then walked back into the house and found some clothing for Jackie to wear, and untied her unconscious form from the kitchen-chair...

Wendy's eyes went wild with fear when she realized what Twila was going to do!

She mummbled, and gagged, while she bit down on the wadded up material that had been stuffed into her mouth, and tied around her head!

Twila found another piece of cord, and reasurred her bindings, by adding another restraint around her waist.

Jackie was still out-cold, when Twila untied her and pulled her down onto the floor...

She then went to the sink and filled a drinking glass with some cold water...

Twila squatted over Jackie, and sprinkled the water over her face with the tips of her finger's...

Arrousing her, she continued splattering her awakening face with the cold water...

Jackie raised up and shook her head, as she awakened and opened up her eyes with surprize and shock!

"What happened? Twila? Where am I?", Jackie questioned her.

As she slowly became alert, and started to take in her surroundings. Twila informed her as to where she was, and pointed out the fact that 'She', was leaving with the "Shrinkie's", and she could have Wendy for herself!

Jackie turned, and found the shirt and pants that Twila had laid beside her. Jackie quickly got dressed, and turned to inspect Wendy's straining face as she struggled to break free from the bindings of phone cord.

Twila giggled, as she stepped through the doorway, and closed the door behind her...

The gun was in her waist-band, and the cage was in her backseat, the shrinking powder was laying on her passenger seat, and she was about to leave when she heard Jackie yelling for her to come back...

Twila stopped and turned around, she was about to start back into the house when Jackie met her at the door. The two women staired at each other for a breif moment and Jackie said,

"Twila, take me with you!, if I stay here- "I 'swear-to-god', I'll KILL her!"

Twila shook her head, and with a breezy wave she skipped-out to her car, jumped into it, and started the engine. She waved at Jackie as she drove away, beeping the horn a few times as she giggled like a little girl...





*******





Just down the street a few blocks, a big black car with dark shaded windows was parked, and two undercover investigator's watched the house with a pair of binoculars...

They watched as Twila's car pulled away, and drove down the road. They pulled out behind her and followed from a close distance...

The two women in the black car were wearing dark cover-alls and dark glasses. They stayed behind Twila and followed her back to her house across town...

Twila had told Jackie to stay there, at her mother's house, and just call the police on Wendy and have her arrested...

Jackie had reluctantly stayed there, and went back into the house as Twila drove away in her car...




*****




Tom was huddled in the cage holding the two terrified girls as Twila took them away...

Sara was quiet, and Hailey cried softly, as they held onto each other, and rode along inside of the covered cage. The sunlight shining on the white, cage-cover, brightly illuminated the interior of the circular cell.
Tom tried to reassure the two frightened sisters, but nothing that he could say to them, seemed to have any result...

Hailey was trembling as she clung to Tom's shoulder, crying constantly.

Sara began to get tired of her wimpering, and the sound of her continuous blubbering was starting to make her crazy...

"Hailey, sweeety, please stop the pouting, and whining. Your just upsetting everyone else too!", Sara pleaded with her...

"We're so 'tiny', an helpless, what's gonna happen to us?", Hailey asked Tom, as she tried to gather up her nerves, and pull herself together. Tom didn't want to lie to her so he just forced a smile and gave her a hug.

The temperature was getting warmer inside of the cage. Tom was still covered with the dried crust from Tweakers giant body, and the flaky crust of fishy smelling twang began to chip-off, and break away...

Tom picked at it, peeling it off, trying to get it all off of him. The heated space inside their entrapment kept them all confused, and wondering where they were...

The empty cage tilted, and shook with a constant quaking motion as Tweakers car sped down the open road...

They were surprized when the constant motion finally stopped, and the huge, vibrating engine, cutt-off. The sound of children laughing, and yelling, in the distance filled the air...

The tiny prisoners held onto each other as the whole room tilted and lifted away...

The cage eleavated, and swung around swiftly as it was quickly lifted out of the car...

The clicking, flapping, slap's, of Tweaker's flip-flops, plattered down below as she effortlessly, carried the cage with her...

"SMAK-SMAK,..SMAK-SMAK,..SMAK,..SMAK,..SMAK,..SMAK..", the clapping flaps' resounded beneath the floor of the cage, as it swayed and twisted within tweakers fingertips...

A soft breeze blew the edge of the cover up, and the bright outside light blared into the cage floor. The captives inside were blinded by the intensity. The sound of a large group of people laughing and talking surrounded them. The fear of all the giants outside terrified the prisoners inside of the locked cage.

Where were they going? What was happening? The rushing sounds of giant children ran past the cage, Tom saw a flash of one of them as they swept past the twirling cage...

A loud speaker blasted out: 'Everyone back inside, the drill is over. Everyone back into the building'

The flopping-claps of Tweaker's flip-flops continued slapping along as the cage twisted and twirled casually around while it swung around, high above the ground...

The cage swiftly swung around and twisted, keeping the tiny captives confused, and clinging to each other for they were so scarried of what was happening to them...

Tweakers foot-steps slowed, and they entered a carpeted floor. The quieter inside environment told them that they had entered a building somewhere...

The bumping sound of heavy doors slowly sliding closed. Then a resilent silents.... The cage slightly tilted and swayed...

A female voice whispered something...

Tom tried to listen but couldn't make it out. Tweaker whispered something back, and the cage lifted up, in a quick sudden rise of pressing motion...

The instant flash, as the quick removal of the cage cover left the tiny captives inside spellbound!

The sight of three huge faces filled the outside of the cage. Tweaker's smiling face was closest to them, as she giggled, and pointed-out the tiny people inside to the other two women that peered into the bars with startled surprize!

"Oh, My God! are they REAL?" "I Want The Little Girl!" "Please, Can I Have Her?"

A young girl's blasting squeal's of excitment shattered the silents....

"Yes, Mindy, you can have her- 'Happy Birthday!'...an affectionate, motherly tone whispered into the cage as Tweaker's fingers unlocked the cage door...

The chubby fingers of a bright-eyed little red-haired giantess, fluttered causously into the cage, and quickly floated over to Hailey's huddled body. The terrified screams of her little sister scared Sara, but she was too frozen with fear to do anything, (as if there were something that she could have done!)

"Aw, Mom she's just so adorable!", the young girl gripped up Hailey and lifted her out of the cage and carried her away....

Tom watched with a trembling focus as a gigantic woman stairred down into the cage. Her big brown eyes locked onto him as she spoke to Tweaker...

"So, the money's right there in that envelope. Take it, and be on your way", she quietly whispered...

Tweaker glanced down at Tom and winked into the cage at him, "Bye-bye Tommy, Kelly's your 'New' master now!", she giggled, as she picked up the envelope and stuffed it under her arm...

Just as she was about to leave, Tweaker opened the door, and turned back to Kelly, who still starred into the cage, watching the tiny couple huddled together against the bars...

"By the way, what are you going to do with them?", Tweaker asked her....

"Breed Them, what else?".....








*********************