- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman





Chapter 33










Tweaker was squeezing him tightly as she stepped away from the cage and casually stepped out of the room and sauntered down the hallway...

Tom was barely able to breath from the conforming grasp of her constricting fingers. She hummed a hauntingly melodonic tune softly under her breath, sending chills of fear down Tom's spine, as he looked up at the underside of her giantess chin.

The sheer physical 'size' of her, was so intimidating. However, in contrast, her harmlessly mild, and quirky eccentricity was a conflicting conundrum...

The hardness of her sharp fingernails stabbed conformingly into his ribs, and forced him to concider his frailty. She could so easily, crush his body without any considerable effort. She carried him like a mid-morning snack...

They entered the stairway, and she held him above her breasts, as she quickly descended the spiraling stair-steps, and worked her pumping legs, pistoning them, in a rippling rush of clammering sound waves...

Tom watched her magnificent wobbling mammary's as they shook in unison from the powerful quaking of her flexing leg muscles. The smooth skin in the inner space between them, was easily large enough to swallow him completely...

She glanced down at him with a playful smile and winked at him as she noticed where his tiny eyes were focused...

"Bad Boy, Tommy! Eye's up here...you little squirmer..", she giggled at him with a watery eye, and fluttered her sharp nails across his bare-skinned chest with a stabbing penatration...

Tom felt the painful stabbing nails as they alternately rotated across his defenceless naked body. The sudden attack was shocking and very painful.

He strained to try and remain calm, and not scream out as she playfully toyed with his vulnerable miniature body...

She carried him into the dungeon, and started looking all around for something. She placed him on top of a cement pillar, and released him...

"You stay there Now, Tweak's gonna find something to 'use' on you", she whispered down to him, in a secretively excited way. She spoke of herself in third person, playfully teasing him like a child, demeaning him further, and at the sametime humileating him, and forcing him to antisipate what tortuous act she had dreamt up...

Tweaker knew about Cindy's dungeon. She had used-it several times. The fact that Cindy was now 'gone', didn't bother her in the least. She was extremely jealous of Cindy, and found it a bit ironic that her 'Punishment', for Mike's death, had came so swiftly...

"Serves her right!", Tweaker spoke out, to nobody in particular...

"Arrogant bitch got her 'Just Due", she continued, blabbering, as she kept searching around on the shelve's, and inside of some boxes...

She pulled a box from under the plastic coated bed, and started rummaging through it...

"Hmm, wonder what she did with,...Oh, here-it-IS!", she squealed out with elation!

Tom watched the giant blond, as she jumped-up, and hopped all around with girlish delight...

"Oh Tommy your gonna simply, LOVE this!", she announced with glee.

She quickly stepped over to tower above him as she twisted the lid off of a blue-colored glass bottle. Tom knew that oil bottle, Cindy had used it on him already...

Tweaker dribbled a small amount onto his back as he turned away and cowered down at the edge of the cliff-like pedestal. The splattering liquid soaked into his skin and instantly warmed his entire body...

He turned to face her just as she replaced the lid and reached out her hand to grab him up. The enclosure of her womanly palm encased his slippery skinned body, and gently squeezed him up. The fingertips of her other hand swept down over him and began to swirl all around, smoothly spreading out the slathering gel-like substance...

Tom lifted up his arms and allowed her to more easily cover his defenceless being as she casually smeared her huge fingertips all over his body. There was no reason to resist her, she would just pin him down and finish her work whether he cooperated with her giantess form or not...

She quickly slathered him from head to toe. His skin began to tingle, and heat up, as the active chemical reaction kicked-in and started to create a blooming rush of 'warming-sensation'...

"Now, then, how's THAT?", she curiously asked him, tilting her head to one side, quizically waiting for him to respond to her resounding question...

"Twila, please don't do this to me! I can't take it anymore, I'm tired, and sore, PLEASE, Let Me Go!", Tom screamed up into her magnificently huge peering eye's...

His despairate pleading saddened her, she pushed out her lower-lip, and held him up closer to her face.

Pouting, she tilted her head to the opposite side, and sniffled her nose, as if she were crying...

"I just wanted ta give ya a little massage, that's all?", she whispered, as she slowly and gently began to rub the pad of her index finger across his bare thighs...

Down across his legs, and back up the inside of his tender little thighs, then firmly pressing down on his cock...

She worked her finger in a slow circle, as she ever so gently applied a little more pressure. Then she moved it slowly up over his belly, circled it a few times, then added her second finger...

Two fingers and her thumb, swept down across his chest and fluttered down to his tingling cock...

Gripping it up gently, she began to twist and tug at it, ever so softly, with just the dexterous tip's of her huge fingers....

Tom opened his legs, and reveled in the all consuming gracefulness of her experienced hands.

The pinching grip moved slowly, and evenly. Tom watched as the huge arching knuckles worked forward and back, in slightly less motion then the grasping fingertips as they curled inward, and flexed the bending knuckle's in perfect rhythm. Gently driving him to an inraged full erection...

Cradled inside her cupping open palm, he was helpless to do anything, but relax and let her 'Play'...

He gazed-up into her massive face. Her huge lips opened, as heated wave's of her moist breath wafted over his paralyzed form as she softly exhaled....

The mesmerizing gaze of her enormas, piercing, blue eye's held him mentally captive, as she studied his straining little being with complete possession...

He was just about the same length as her open hand, and laid sprawled out and spread eagle, as she toyed with his flattered being like a 'New-Toy'...

Her fingers worked his now ridged cock, with exquisite expertise. Tom grabbed at the sides of her wide palm, on both sides of him...

Holding on tightly, he began to drift into orgasmic bliss...

Her incredable massaging fingers pumped quickly, and squeezed tightly, firmly compressing his straining member. He tighten every muscle in his body reflectively....

His defeated form stiffened, and spasumed with overwhelming waves of bliss as she expertly toyed with his tiny, male form...

She could feel his stiffening reaction to her possessive ministration's. She giggled with delight as she stopped, and quickly removed her fingers to watch his frustrated erection twitch, and bob around in the open air...

"Hmm, look at it, jerking helplessly.....so Hot, and SO, Hard!. Mmmmm, jus' the way I like 'em!"

Tweaker's haughty whisper was filled with devilish delight, as she giggled down at his straining cock. Her grinning smile loomed above his tiny form. Her squeaking girlish laughter, sending waves of heated breath down across his frustrated face.

She lowered him down to her bare midriff, and pressed his oiled skin into her belly. The heated skin of his tiny male body compressed into hers...

He caught his breath as her giant hand squashed his overheated body into the softness of her wall-like belly.

She was wearing a short mini-skirt, and a pink tube-top, her bare legs were opening wide as she squatted down to sit on a small wooden stool, that was so short, that her knees projected up higher then her waist....

Her feet were bare, after she kicked-off her flip-flops, and scooted them away...

Her hand squeezed him into her body. She barely allowed him to catch his breath, as she easily rubbed his tiny form all around the belly-button....

He was gripped up, and forced to hump her, as she moved him all around...

"Mmmmm, feeels-sssoo-goood...", she purred.

After she had nearly rubbed all of the oil off of him, onto her massive belly, she lifted her skirt tail up, with her other hand, and slowly moved him up between her creamy inner thigh's...

Tom saw her naked, bare-skinned pussy, as he was moved up under the short skirt, and swiftly carried right up to it and quickly pressed into the heated, outer-lips, with a crushing squeeze!

He felt her thigh's spreading apart, and widening, as she compressed his overly aroused body into her sweltering mound...

He gasped out in despairation, as he feared the thought of what was about to happen!

He had 'luckily' survived this abusive treatment before, but only by mere feminine sympathy. He had been forced to hold his breath for too long though, and, he feared that he wouldn't survive this suffication again!

Cindy had been a little more aggressive with him, but this woman was just as horny. She pulled her skirt up, and wrapped it around her widened hips, light flowed-in, and her massive upper body appeared like a daunting monstrosity, looming above him, her arrousal displayed as she had pulled her tube-top down around her waist and released her proudly over-hanging breasts...

The pert nipple's stood-up, and pointed out, as she smiled down between them with the determination of a starving dog in heat...

Her blushing cheeks were glowing with a heated flush, and her heaving breasts slightly pumped in waves of motion, with a firm grasping hand she pushed his whole upper body into hers, and rubbed it slowly up across the meaty pillows that flanked the opening of her hot little box.

Tom could feel the ultra-softness of her giant muffin, and as she deliberately, and firmly pressed his entire upper body into the heated softness of it, he felt the increasing warmth envelope his entrapped body...

Tweaker securely held his miniature body snuggly against her tingling lips, and with just two fingers, and her thumb, she massaged herself with him. Useing him like a vibrator, a very wriggly, vibrator, she worked his tiny struggling form into the moistening seam of her overheated sex.

Tom protected his face with both arms, fighting to push-back at the softening mounds as they got warmer and softer with each sweeping compression...

"Mmmmm, god, yer' so squirmy!", she exspelled in a heated release of excited breath...

Pulling him away, she peered down at him and frowned...

Flanked by her massive thighs, she regripped her conforming fingers and forced him to look up at her as she turned him within her manipulating fingertips...

Both hands positioned around him, she pinned his arms back with her thumbs, and forced his tiny face into the glissening slit that seperated the heavy mounds...

"Lick Tommy, Lick me uuuuuuuhh", she whispered with a commanding tone of desire...

"Mmmm, com-on, baby, Lick-Me!", she spoke out firmly...

Tom's face was smeared into the slippery seam, pressed forcefully into it, and slowly worked up and down in a massaging motion...

"Use that tiny little tongue, oh-GOD, Grrrrrrrr!", she fought to contain her cougarous frustration!

Tom was trying to obey her as she forcefully 'used' him to satisfy her sexual urge, and the taste of her juicy pussy was filling his tiny mouth with her sweet essents...

He was pressed into her a little deeper, and felt the heated opening relax, and slightly gap open...

He glanced to the sides, and noticed the gentle wobble of her massively huge thigh muscles, as the contour of their shapely length, hung down slightly, and shifted with her every movement....

"LICK-ME", she demanded, as she forcefully shoved him into her slathering muffin!

His cock was poled-out and shifting around in the air as she whipped him into her...

He was despairately trying to lick the massive lips, while he was squeezed in between the slathering oven-like pillows...

He was pressed into the swallowing maul, and his smothering mouth sucked in a full breath of air just as he was slurped-up, and devoured by her...

Muffled sounds of moaning, filled the outside world beyond the valley of her magnificent thighs. Tom was dominantly plunged into the giant engulfment.

The wettness of her juices soaked into his captive body, as her gripping hand pushed him inside. He heard her groaning, as she ground his face into her engorged clitorus...

The fatty bulb-like appendage enlarged and poked at him, while her manipulating fingertips shoved his helpless form into her massive sex...

Turned around, and facing up, he was pulled free and pressed into the crown of her hungry pussy. Using his tiny head to crush her tingling apex, she mashed his entire head against the erect clit...

He felt the rubbery worm rubbing against his shoulders, and swiping up across the back of his head. Her intense moaning resounded with urgent despairation, as she relentlessly continued to pleasure herself with his miniature male body...

The warm splattering of her erupting juices completely covered him as she repeatedly orgasumed with uncontrolable jittering and shaking...

Tom was burning-up with arousal, as she uncaringly used him like an inanimate sex toy!

His throbbing erection surged with frustrated urgency, as it wobbled around, untouched, and twitching despairatly between her encased fingers...

She worked his entire, upper-body over her ultra-sensitive organ, and rippled with coursing waves of recurring orgasmic pleasure...

"Oh-Tom, Oh-YES, YES, YES...", she roared with womanly delight, as she forced him to pleasure her engorged pussy!

The heated waves of erupting juice dribbled down across his back, and slathered across his burning skin, as his frustrated cock floated out in the open air helplessly wobbling around in between the tightly gripping fingers that held him captive.

His tiny hands gripped at her huge fingers, and held on tightly as she thrust him up, and down, repeatedly.

Working herself off with his saturated form...

He just struggled to catch a quick breath, and focused on trying to survive her giantess abuse...

His face was coated with the creamy cumm that flowed out of the magnificent crevasse...

It saturated his tiny body, and a thickly, build-up coating, sealed-up over his whole head!

He couldn't breath, as his mouth filled-up with the excessive lubrication. He swallowed mouthfuls of the creamy slather, and coughed it out, as it streamed down over his tiny entrapped face!

Twila instantly felt his despairate struggling, and delighted in the sensation of his wild, wriggling, movements...

His struggling little body wallowed against her tingling pussy, and sent an explosive rush of flushing pleasure up through her massive loins, she gasped with overwhelming sexual delight as she squirmed in orgasmic bliss...

Clamping her thighs tighly together over the hand that held her tiny prisoner, she squeezed him up firmly, and convolsed with mind numbing waves of sexual release...







*************