- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 31 didn't completely upload so I had to split it into two chapters.  This is it.

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman





Chapter 32







*This is the rest of Chapter 31, it didn't upload completely so I had to split it into two chapters.








"GRUUUMMMMMBLE"....."GRUUUUMMMMMMBLE", she mouthed something, but he couldn't make it out from inside of the slathering maul, of her smothering giant mouth.

He wildly punched, and thrust his fingers deeply into the attacking tongue...

The sucking force of vacuum, startled him, as she casually closed her monstrous lips around his struggling body and slowly, and casually, started to suck on his body!

His tiny ears 'Popped', as the sudden force of increasing pressure intensified, and the powerful force of the magnificent tongue scrutinized his entrapped little body like a sweet-tasting Lolli-pop!

"NOOOOO!", Tom screamed-out into the darkened maul of wettness!

Then he felt the encircling lips, wrap around him firmly, increasing their constriction, as the solid grasp, of the entrapping-teeth released their hold.

He felt his feet being gathered up between her fingers, and he was slowly pulled-out into the cool, fresh air with a resounding 'POP!'...

The giggling of her tremendous voice blasted into his gasping face as she gripped up his salava coated body within her sticky fingers and pulled him back for a quick inspection...

"Oh Tommy, you wouldn't even be a snack for ME!", she teased him, as he gasped with releif, and struggled to catch his breath...

"Oh, did you hear that?", she quizically asked him, with a sudden concern of surprize!

"It's the phone!", she barked out, and charged down the stairs carrying Tom along, as if he were a can of soda...

The stairway flew past with flying colors, and the swift flight ended quickly and she bound into the living room, and swept into the kitchen...

She checked the caller I.D., and recognized the number. She "shushed!" Tom, and glared at him with a warning, as she picked up the telephone...

Her eye's still glaring down at him, she spoke into the phone: "Hello?", she sweetly answered with a tone of kindness that Tom had never heard before now...

"Oh, Hi Twila,....no, she's not here right-now,.....Um, I think that she took Jaclyn to the airport, or something......Yeah,....O.K., Um, right-now?,.....Well, O.K., Just come on over and we can talk till she get's back,...Yeah,...Alright, see-ya in a bit then,...Bye", she hesitantly, and casually hung up and sat down at the kitchen table....

"Oh, Tommy, Tweaker's coming over, and will she 'EVER' be glad to see YOU!"

Tom was wiping the sticky, paste-like, salava from his face as it burned at his eye's like a sour alcohol. The drying effect left behind an oily grease, that continued to slightly burn his skin...

The way Wendy was acting shocked him even more. She was nervous, and started to bite at her fingernails...

"Tommy, I don't know if I should tell her what I did?, she questioned him. Stairring down at him exspectantly, she rested her chin inside the palm of her right hand, and studied him with squinting eyes...

"What do you think, Hummmm", she whispered down at him with a frightened tone of uncertainty...

"Should I tell Twila?", she leaned down closer to him. Tom didn't know what to say to the giantess as she actually confided in him. She had never really spoken to him like that, even when she had fixed him the spaghetti dinner, she still didn't concider him as a real person. She just mearly entertained herself with his entrapment, and enjoyed the fact that 'SHE', was the one in complete control...

Tom was gripped up and lifted to her skirt pocket, turned upside-down, and dumped into the sack-like pocket with a careless release, after she stood-up, and snatched his figure from the table....

He felt her thigh muscle flexing, and relaxing within the sheet of colorful cotton. Her enormas leg was carrying her as she walked off, somewhere....

Tom hated being inside of their pockets. He couldn't see out, and the constant threat of being unintentionally squashed, or crushed, as they moved about casually, was as much challenging, as it was horrifying. He gripped at the soft material, and clung to the lining of the pocket like a tiny mouse, just going along for the ride...




******




Sara was awakened, from a fitful daydream, as Tom was thrown back into the cage with a thud. He tumbled into the center of the floor, and rolled to a stop. Hailey ran over to him and hugged him with both arms tightly wrapped around his sticky skinned body...

Jackie was watching intently, and started crying as she saw Hailey hugging Tom so lovingly...

Sara stood-up on shaky legs, and cautiously approached the two of them. Sara's sudden realization, as she felt an incredable shame overcome her subconscious, was an incredable guilt, about everything that had happened, and now it seemed that she was reaping the consequence of her deliberate deceitfulness...

She was now suffering the very same fate, as her tiny boyfriend, and she felt completely helpless inside of this stupid birdcage...

Jackie's wimpering distracted her, and she stopped to glance over to her side, and noticed her rocking back and forth, as she hugged her knees and babbled incoherently...

Wendy had walked away, after recovering the cage with the white cotton sheet. Leaving her tiny prisoners alone to suffer in silents...

Jackie just kept crying, and crying. Tom finally sat up and wiped his face, he had survived Wendy's little game once more, but he was beginning to gain some dignity, as he felt a responsablity for the safety, of at least one other person, other then himself.(Hailey)

He had to gather up enough of his confidence, to try and protect this unfortunate little girl...

She didn't deserve this nightmare, and Tom had now found a reason to live. Hailey was hugging him and softly crying as she wiped her tears on his shoulder. He couldn't stand it any longer, and gently pushed her back, only to find the weeping Jackie, standing over him with tears streaming down her cheeks...

"Oh Tom I'm so sorry!", she blerted out, sobbing, as she collapsed on-top of him, and started hugging him like a long lost lover...

Tom held her, out of respect for the loss of her mother. Her sudden death, at the hands of the giantess Wendy, and quite ironically, her very own pet snake, was a sullen reminder of the direful disaster that had befallen them.

Sara crowded in among them, and wrapped her arms around him as well, and the four of them huddled together, in the center of the dimly lit cage, and shook with fear of what their future was to become...




******




They didn't have much time to relax. They were disrupted by the clamping thuds of clattering feet approaching.

The curtain cover was quickly drawn away, as Wendy snatched it off, and threw it off to the side...

Tweaker's face peered brightly into the bars with a look of lusty delight. Wendy staired down, in from the other side, with a smirking look of dominant authority.

"Hello, Tommy-remember ME?", Twila whispered softly, with a knowing smile of tingling arousal.

"Let me have him a minute", Twila asked Wendy, with an excited impatently trembling hand, reaching for the cage door expectantly.

Wendy reached down and unsnapped the door for her, and Tweaker slowly reached her hand down, into the cage with the quivering fingers of a little girl on Christmas morning!

Tom didn't try to escape, he knew by now that it was useless, it only excited them more if he tryed to get away from them, so he denied them the satisfaction of 'That', at least. Tweaker gently grabbed him, and softly closed her womanly fingers around his naked body...

"Eeww!, this is just so......God, I LOVE this!", Tweaker blared-out with resounding enjoyment, finding much pleasure in the fact of holding a fully grown man within her single palm!

She carefully, and slowly lifted him up to her wide, smileing mouth. The dimpled cheeks of her girlish smile falsely tryed to disguise her age, but the crow's feet, and the laugh-lines were very much apparent, from Tom's up-close, and personal view...

"Hi there, little man", she whispered into his tiny face. The scent of her breath revealed that she had been drinking. The strong smell of alcohol actually had a relaxing effect on Tom, as he purposely inhaled deeply and tried to just absorb some of the sour oder...

"Mmmm, so tiny, and so sexy", she whispered, as she began to run the tip of her index finger along his bare skinned legs. The tingling sensation of her lite delicate touch sent waves of warmth throughout his body. She slid her finger over his belly, and up around his tiny chest...

Jabbing the nail of her pointing finger, under his balls, and pressing up firmly, she alerted his fear, and gasped with excitment, while laughing at his jerking reaction...

"Oh, I could just castrate him, with one lil'ol' fingernail!", she gleefully announced proudly!



"Oh, I would never do such a thing like that though lil' Tommy", she cooed, enjoying the terror inside his frightened face, as he staired up at her nervously...


"Mmmm, let's see, I could just stuff your tinnie lil' bod right into my panties, and sit here and enjoy the feeling of your wriggling?, she spoke down to him, as if she were asking his permission!





*************