- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman





Chapter 31











Wendy was peering into the cage, enjoying the fact that she could so easily terrify the tiny people inside. She was becoming more and more sinister as she watched their trembling reaction to her very presence...

She had returned Sarah to the cage, and dumped her unconscious body into the center of it with a casual quick release...

She bumped the side of the cage with her fist as Hailey scampered toward her sister, unsuspectedly the jolting slam of her huge hand knocked Hailey off her feet....

Wendy giggled with a rumbling thunder of resounding laughter.

"Careful squirt, watch where your going!", she taunted the little girl...

Hailey screamed up at her in frustration....

"You better not hurt my sister!"

Wendy bent down, and lowered her face down closely to the enclosure. Peering into it and watching as Hailey tried to wake Sara from her unconsciousness. Hailey shook her shoulder, and despairately pleaded to her.

Wendy studied the tiny prisoners. Jaclyn was sitting alone, leaning against the bars, a blank stare on her confused face. Tom was standing next to the bars, trying to appear unaffected by Wendy's attention.

Wendy found his 'proudly' displayed confidence, a little annoying, and popped the cage door open and swiftly reached in and snatched him up!

Tom yelled out in surprize, from the sudden attack of the huge constricting fingers...

He was snapped up so quickly that his neck snapped back, and nearly caused him to faint.

The gripping pressure of her huge fingers, solidly squeezing his entire body from his shoulders, to his ankles, the intense compression seemed to paralize him within her fist, as she casually carried him off...

The sickening motion of the sweeping hand, that completely contained him, forced him, to close his eyes and just focus on trying to breath. The pull of gravity, churned his stomach with the incredable force. He would never get used to being handled this way. It was just so amazingly unreal!

Wendy didn't like it if anyone confronted her, or showed any kind of resistance to her, she would instantly react!

Tom was 'HERS', and she was going to 'PROVE' that!

"You are going to love this, Tommy", she splattered his face with spittle, as she held him so closely to her puffy lips, that the roar of her humid breath exploded into his face....

"Here, grab-ON!", she commanded him, while she placed his tiny figure up on her shoulder, and waited for him to grab onto a length of her hair...

She was standing on a exercise treadmill. She turned it on and slowly began to walk, as the speed started to increase...

Tom was riding on her pumping shoulder, as it gently rose, and dipped, with every step that she took. The speed started to gradually increase, and the ride started to become a little more erratic...

Her black hair was sweeping down over her right shoulder, as Tom straddled it, and clung to the lock of hair like a mountain climber on a cliff-face during an earth-quake...

The high-heels 'Clacked', and thumped', against the conveying belt under her feet, to a steadily increasing beat. Tom held on as tightly as he could as Wendy turned-up the speed, and stepped faster and faster...

He could feel her emmence body warming up. Getting hotter, and starting to break a fine dew of sweat. The parfume that was coating her skin reignited, and intensified...

The smooth skin of her neck was flaring up, and turning pinker, as she continued to pick-up her pace. She had just decided to get-in a quick work-out, and because the machine was there, she used it.

"What cha think, Tommy? Having fun yet?", she breathed. A raspy sharpness to her voice. Tom could sense a bit of sarcasm in her tone. She was so unpredictable, Tom began to get nervious...

The speed increased, and Wendy's bounding steps were becoming more advancing. The lifting motion was like pumping waves of rounded jumping. Tom was tossed, and bounced, as her massive body strutted on the machine...

She could feel him struggling to hang-on, and enjoyed the fact that she could so easily treat him like this, and there was absolutely nothing that he could do about it...

"Alright, that's enough, Whooo!", she quickly stepped-off, and switched the machine down....

Stepping over to the side she swept Tom around, and caused him to slide off her sweaty shoulder. He clung tightly to the length of black hair, and swung across her upper chest, sweeping an arch, as he padded his bare feet in quick steps...

Her hand came up, and casually captured his dangling form and pulled him loose from her hair...

He was carried over to a table and released to stand before her. She picked-up, a towel and wiped it slowly across her brow. Leaning against the side of the table, she shook-it, maliciously, and caused Tom to fall down backward from the sudden quaking effect...

Her huge hip just barely touching the edge of the table had caused this, and she had hardly noticed the impact of her mighty size...

Tom could see the massive glut, compressing into the table's edge. The giant-size of her tremendous behind was a breath-taking sight from his perspective. The high heels had raised her height so much, that nearly all of her rear-end could be seen above the surface of the table...

Looking up at her towering form, as she stood above him, he wondered what she was planning....

He remembered the 'Leash', she had fastened on him, and the way that she had forced him to paint her toe-nail's...

The crushing force of her giant foot, as she sufficated him under it. Punishment, and her bitterly, spiteful, splutter. Tom was trying not to reveal his fear to her, but his body was giving him away, as he shook uncontrolably....

He was simply 'terrified' of this Gothic-Princess, and she delighted in his terrified reaction.

"Shoo, that was FUN, Huh?", she whispered down to him, as he quickly struggled to his feet...

She tossed the towel away, and squatted down, bringing her face down level with him. Her huge face glowing with warmth, and glissening with a seething coating of dampness...

Tom stood in fear of her, as her huge eyes focused-in on his tinieness...

"Aww, what's wrong Tom, did you miss ME?", she tauntingly whispered to him with a slight smirk of amusment...

Her hand floated toward him, the black dagger-like fingernail directed at his belly. The nail was firmly thrust into his center...

Knocking him backward, and stabbing into his gut, the solid nail jabbed into him like a garbage-can lid...

"Ah-ooow!, Wendy-Don't!", He yelled-out, as the sudden impact of the giant nail forced him to buckle-over in pain.
He rolled onto his side, and started to scramble up onto his feet. The nail swept-back across the table, with a rush of brushing movement....

Clipping his ankles, and swiftly causing him to tumble down hard, onto his side, and roll across the table in stinging pain...

"Careful, lil' guy, my finger is 'almost', as big as you are!", Wendy giggled, as she playfully teased his tiny figure. The table top was slightly shifting under his unsteady feet, as she unknowingly bumped into it while she casually leaned against it with her elbow.

"Get-up!", she ordered him-with a sudden fierceness. Pressing her huge finger down onto the table-top in front of her glaring face....

"Come here Tom", she whispered, while her featly fingertips danced, and swirled around before her face...

"Come here and look at this", she snarled, as she pointed out the chipping paint on her fingernails...

"I want a fresh coat of paint, Tommy", she casually spoke to his trembling form. She smiled, and squeezed him up between her pinching finger's, and lifted him up....

Swinging him up closer to her huge eyes, a sparkling consentration refocused within them, drawing his vision into a perfect position. She squeezed his ribs firmly, sending a jolt of electric into his tingling spine.

She softly whispered into his face, as she continued to squeeze harder, and firmer...

"I could just EAT YOU, Tommy!", she growled....

"Do you want me to EAT you?", she taunted him with her lips, bringing them closer, as she moved his crimped-up body in closer....

"No, Don't, please don't!", Tom screamed into her huge mouth...

"Mmmmmm, I bet you'd taste GOOD!", she teased his struggling little body with just the tip of her tremendous tongue...

The echoing sound of his voice returned to his burning ears within the hot dark space of the giantess mouth...

The slathering tongue scooted across his chest with a rough scrapping of sticky wettness...

"Nooooo, Stop-It, Wendy, Please Don't!", he cried-out in frustrated despair, as she relentlessly continued to slide her probing, tongue's, tip, into his trapped-up nakedness...

The slathering force of the huge-tongue muscle scoured abrasively, and sratched across his tiny body with a devourering absorbtion...

"Mmmmm, juicy", she cooed. "Oh, just let me take a tiny nibble, O.K.?", she haughtily whispered.

"ARR-Uummmmmmm!", playfully pretending to take a great-big-bite!

"OH, Hummm,aaaawwwl, so tiny, and so scared, arn't cha'?", she continued to taunt his entrapped smallness...

Her huge, solid-teeth, closing down across his ribs as she turned him sideways and gently clamped down!

The oven-like heat boiling out of her cavernous throat, smelled of sour, spoiled meat, and rotting emulsion. The clamping solid teeth came together and just closed down, tight enough, to contain his tiny, naked body within their solid grasp...

Tom shuttered with disgust, as he tried to hold his breath, and keep from inhaling the putrid aroma of her enormas stomach's gassious vapors. The intensity of her breath wouldn't have been bad for a normal sized person, but for Tom, it was magnified to an extreme proliferating cloud!

The sourness was breath-taking, an instantly sickening smell!

He wriggled against her attacking tongue, and tried to fight-it away by punching at it with his contained left arm. The right arm was outside of her tremendous teeth, and his right leg, flopped loosely from between her purple painted lips...

The left side of his body was burning with her heated breath, as he wildly swung his fist at the slathering tongue...

"MMMmmmmm, grummy,grummy,grummy", she teased him contemptuously.....

"Mumm, Oooo-Do, taste-so-good!", her rumbling voice rattled past his entraped body, as her tongue forged the words around his contained figure...

The puffing heat popped past his naked form with heated bursts of sour steam...

"Oh, I'm Gonna Swallow YOU!", she regripped his body with her teeth, and clamped down across his chest!

Taking his whole upper body into her engulfing mouth!

"OOOOaaaammmmmmmm!", she playfully teased his terrified being, pretending to Eat HIM ALIVE!

"GRUUUMMMMMBLE