- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 30











Tom's commitment to Sarah had started to wane, after he learned that she had vainly shrunken him, without even telling him first, and had kept it a secret from him, even after it had happened, and she just acted as if she didn't know how it had happened...

He wasn't stupid, he somehow *knew* all along that she had done this to him, but he tried to remain valiant, and he willingly allowed her to protect him from his ultimate undoing. The police were searching for him, and if he were to be caught, he would be found guilty and charged with attempted murder. However, as time went by he realized that his unessential life, as it was, had dwindled down to the point of triviality.

He contained his resentment toward her, for taking it upon herself to completely overtake his entire life. To turn him into a living breathing *Ken-Doll*, and allow him to be kidnapped and taken away by these sadistic bitches. On the other hand, prison didn't sound any better...

It was somehow ironic though, that Sara herself had now ended-up in the very same predicament.



*****




Wendy's tyrannical nature was overtaking her. She was seething with undilating pleasure, as she casually played with the very lives of these five tiny people...

She laughed with fitful hysterics at the sight of this tiny hapless woman as she despairately tried to avoid being eaten alive by the huge reptile, Cindy's squeaking little voice as she fearfully screamed up at her for mercy made her feel like a goddess...

The snake was slowly wearing her down, as it kept her hopping from left to right, across the open floor of the confining aquarium. Cindy screamed at it when it got too close, and the snake would hesitate, allowing her just enough time to make it back to the only other hiding place...

Wendy would squeal with girlish delight, as she watched from the otherside of the sheet of glass. Her giantess sized face peering into it with fastination...

The other four captives, forced to listen to the deathly cries of Cindy's pleading, were huddled together fearing for their lives as well...

"Wendy,...Please help-me,...PLEASE!", Cindy screamed out in horrified terror...

Wendy didn't answer her, she just watched with a smirk, and an arched eyebrow...

Tapping on the glass with her shiny black-tipped fingernail, she kept the lazy snakes attention drawn toward it's prey...

"Come-on, snakie, over-here, here's yer' food, right here!", she spoke down to the snake, as if she were coaxing a puppy to it's food dish...

Tom was trying to help Sara keep Hailey from seeing what was taking place. The little girl could hear what the giantess was saying, and she was terrified of the very sound of Wendy's resounding voice...

"Come-on, over here-that's right, come-git-er'", she taunted. The tremendous view of her enormas waist and her wider back-side, was just beyond the exterior of the bars, the tight-fitting boy-shorts were nearly as wide as the cage, as the giant girls hips flexed, and swayed around in front of her captive audience, fully displaying her gigantic size...

Jaclyn gripped at the bars with both hands, and watched in horror as her mother tried to survive within the aquarium. The giant rear-end of Wendy would sway around, temporarily blocking out her view...

Then, she would shift her hips to the side, and turn around to make sure that at least Jaclyn was watching the horrific display of terror!

"Oh, I don't think that *this*, is going to take much longer!", Wendy teased Jaclyn, as she sneared into the bars of the cage, bending down to observe her tiny pets...

She gawked into the entrapment with a devious smile, and glaired at Sara with a glint of murderous mischief in her daunting smile. A glimmer of flickering excitment within her huge, dark eyes...

Her eye shadow, an elmerald green smear, a deathly-looking appearance emmenated from them...

The shaved-half of her head, had began to regrow a fine bristle of dark hair. The white skin of her scalp showed through, and glissened beneath the spike-like bristles giving her a gothic-zombie-like appearance..

"Maybe YOU, can be next?", she whispered into the cage, peering directly at Sara's huddled little form!

Hailey screamed out in fear, with a shrill despairate squeal!

Tom scooted closer to the two sisters, and tried to protectivly guard them from Wendy's consuming stair...


"Oh, Tommie,...look at you,..so brave, and so STUPID!", Wendy snapped into the cage, rattling the entire thing with her astounding female roar!


"YOUR ALL GONNA BE IN THER WIT HER, IF YOU DON'T GIT OVER HERE AN WATCH THIS!", she demanded, as she thrust her fist down with a impacting thud of tremendous force!

The white knuckles of her giant fist appeared, in flashing snap-shots, as she repeated the walloping....


SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!


The quaking impact of her powerful, thrusting fist, sent shock-waves trembling throughout the confining cell of the cage...


They staggered on trembling legs as they reluctantly stood-up, and stepped over closer to the wall of bars that seperated them from the glairing giantess...


"GIT OVER HERE, NOW!", Wendy demanded the three of them. Jaclyn was already there, stairing worriedly into the glass enclosure from within the metal bars, helplessly watching as Cindy cowered away from the giant serpent....

The slithering snake had blocked her path, and while she despairately tried to straddle the snakes body, and climb over it, the snake quickly curled-up into a coiling ball, and constricted around her miniaturized body, tightening-up, and squeezing her up within the powerful grasp....


Cindy's screams were a mixture of sickening crie's of terror, and blood curdling wails of crushing pain!


Sara held onto Hailey, and tried to reassure the little girl, but the sight of this naked woman being crushed into suffocation by this giant snake sent them all into a repulsing dispair...


The Giantess Wendy delighted in the sight of it. She watched intently, enjoying the sound of Cindy's last breath being a squeaking blurt of death, as the powerful jaws of the huge hungry serpent opened up and took her whole upper body into it's mouth and clamped-down with a crunching bite!


The silence in the room was deathly. Wendy wiggled with pleasure as she watched cindy's legs and feet slip into the gulping mouth of the devouring snake...


Giggling with excitment, Wendy bent down closer to the glass and waved her black-tipped fingers at the snake, as it swallowed hard, and the bulging lump that was once a fully grown woman, went slowly down the long length of it's slick throat...


"Mmmm, who's next?", Wendy whispered into the cage, as she swiftly turned toward them, and snarled into their tiny, helpless, faces...


Tom stepped up, and grabbed the bars in both hands. He looked up at the grining giant, goth-girl, and shook his fist at her...


"Wendy, your sick!", he blerted up at her! "Your just SICK!"


He shook his head in disgust and revulsion, as he stepped up to face the towering giantess. She stood glairing down at him with a slight look of surprize. She squatted down, so that her face became level with his whole, little, body, and she floated her face in closely. So close that her nose nearly touched the bars of the cage...


Tom's total length, from head to toe, was about the same length, as Wendy's face, from the top of her head to her chin...


She studied his tiny naked figure, and licked her lips with a slow, mezmerizing, display, of overwhelming, massive size...



"I think that 'I'm like,.. Might Like, To *Taste* One Of 'You'..", she purred, in a blank stairing, raspy whisper...



The sparkling moisture on her dark purple lips, glissened in the light as she unblinkingly studied the tiny helpless captives...




A long moment passed, as she shifted her eye's from one to the other. As if she were trying to decide who she was going to eat....




Then she stood up, and turned away from them, and just left them there. To watch the huge snake digest the freshly swallowed body of what was once Cindy....


She went back downstairs to the kitchen. The cloths that her victims were wearing, when they were forced to kiss each other, and then ultimately shrink, was still piled-up in the chairs. She gathered up all their cloths, and carried them into the living room and dumped them onto the coffee table. She started searching through their pockets....



In Jackies shorts, she found two twentys. In Hailey's pocket, she found some more money, and another packet of the powder. In Sara's skirt pocket she found two more packets of powder. She went through Cindy's pants pocket's and found her wallet, and several credit card's....


She went into Cindy's bedroom and searched through some of her drawers, and went through her shoe closet and found a pair of bright-red stilettos, the 6" heels made her feel even more powerful...


She decided that she would try on Sara's skirt, and she quickly stepped into it, and wiggled it up around her flexing hips...



Wendy giggled as she collected everything together, and discarded into the trash what she didn't want. Then she dumped-out the remaining packets of powder, onto the glass coffee table and counted them. She counted out all eight of the remaining packets, and carefully placed them back into the brown paper-bag.



She rolled the top of the bag down tightly, and stuffed it into her new purse, that she had just perminantly barrowed from the recently deceased Cindy...



*****




Back upstairs, she quietly stepped into the room where her tiny captives were imprisoned within the metal bird-cage. Wendy was really feeling alive. More alive then she had ever felt before. She slowly stepped over to the cage and peered into the bars...


Jaclyn was sobbing and holding her face down between her knees, as she sat in the cage next to the bars. Tom was sitting next to Sara and Hailey. They were hugging each other, and the young girl was sobbing and crying as she trembled with consuming fear.



Wendy peered into the cage with a superior dominance. She was now their 'GOD', and they were going to be her servants....



She felt a warm tingling sensation trickle up through her loins. She grumbled,(clearing her throat) to get there attention.....




"ah-huum", she coughed. "Slaves, stand-up!", she commanded them. They just jerked their heads up to face her in shock and surprize, as she had sneaked into the room so quietly that they didn't realize that she was even there....




"I SAID STAND UP!", she blasted down upon them, with an ear-shattering bark!




They all quickly scampered to their feet in response to her command. Wendy's huge form swept around the outside of the enclosure with a predatory gate. She circled the cage with an overshadowing presence. Her godlike size, casting such an enormas shadow, that it completely covered the entire floor of their tiny prison.

Her hips swaying excessively, she strutted around the cage, circling the tiny end-table that it sat on. She felt the swelling of her calve-muscles, and the way that she had to stick her chest out, from wearing the spiked heel stilettos...


"We have to decide who's going to be next!", she announced. Sending a shock of terror through their spines....


Her tiny prisoners were visably quivering in fear of her. Her very being, terrified them. She owned them, and she felt so huge, and so exceptionally powerful while towering over them. Glancing down at them with a nonchalant wave of her hand, she smirked at them with a spine-tingling giggle....


"Hailey wouldn't even be a snake-snack, heh,.heh,.heh,", she whispered down at them, as she gleefully watched the little girl bury her face in fear of her. "Tom's my little *foot-toy*, and Jackie just lost her mother, so I guess that just leaves *you* Sarah!", Wendy snarled in, with a glaring snort of false laughter...

Sarah's blood ran cold, as the sound of Wendy's harsh, raspy, voice resounded her name!

Wendy's glossy black fingernails fluttered around the cage-door. The startling "clank", of the latch as it popped-open, terrified all four of the defenceless captives inside...

"Come-eer", she tauntingly whispered, as her spidering fingers fluttered toward them....

Sara nearly fainted as the cool touch, of the giant girl fingers, encircled her, and firmly closed-up around her trembling body. Hailey and Tom could do nothing, as the huge fingers seized up Sara's naked body and lifted it up and carried her out of the cell...

Floating up into the emptie air, and gripping wildly at the top of Wendy's enclosed fist, Sara jumped when she heard the clipping "clank", of the door snapping back into place...

Sara gasped in fear at the sudden closness, of the huge, billboard-sized face of the demented Wendy!

Her heart was trilling inside her mini-sized chest, as she took-in the sight of the monstrously huge girl!

Wendy's nose moved in above Sara's head and casually sniffed at her...

The sucking vacuum, of the withdrawl lifted her hair-up, in a sudden wafting draft. The heated breath of her releaseing exhale quickly followed, with a blasting burst of sour scented air...

Sara was close enough to feel the strongly parfumed heat emenating off of her enormas body. The sweet flowery scent filled her head with a sickening aroma...

Two or three more "sniffing's", and Wendy's tremendous voice vibrated across her...

"Let's see what you *Taste* like...", the rumbling soundwaves coursed across her naked upper body, with a puffing humid blast of her sour breath....

The pink tongue slipped-out, from between the purple painted lips, and the chrome-ball that was embedded in the center flashed in the light as it glimmered with a slimy coating of sour salava...

Sara screamed out in fear, as the tip of Wendy's giant, wet, tongue, scrapped across her breasts and swept up over her whole face!

"Mmm, yummy!", Wendy mouthed with a balmy breath of taunting desire!

Looking down at Tom's little face, as he staired-up at her, she smiled with a quick knowing wink. Then she slathered Sara wildly with her salava coated tongue. The swiftly whipping muscle licked around in swirling circles, and deep sweeping strokes, as Wendy playfully slathered the mini-sized girl...

Holding her inside her open palm, she attacked her miniature body with wild licking motions....

Tom could hear Sara's muffled screams, and see her struggling beneath the smileing open lip's of the gigantic girl. Wendy was torturing the poor girl with her powerful tongue. Just as she would let her catch a quick breath, she would slather her suddenly, and drive her tongue's tip into her lower belly and swirl it around...

Giggling, and laughing in a demented tone of hysterics, Wendy relentlessly slathered Sara's tiny body untill she passed-out from despairation, and sheer exshustion...

Wendy chuckled softly with satisfaction, as she pinched up one of Sara's ankles between her fingers, and held her unconscious, lifeless body, upside-down, and dangled her around above the cage...

Wendy surged with excitment at the realization that she had just completely overtook Sara, with just her tongue!

Sara swung around loosely from Wendy's giant fingertips. Both arms hanging down, and one leg flexing out freely into the air....

Her hair sweeping around like a lifeless barbie-doll, as Wendy dominantly displayed her before them like a prized possession...


"Mmm, I could get used to this", she whispered softly, as she examined Sara's defeated little body.


Twirling the naked body around, by twisting her pinching fingertips together, she would spin her one way, then switch, and spin her the other way....


Tom stairred up at her with fear, hopeing that the crazy girl didn't kill her, too!


Hailey was sobbing with terror, her face tucked into her lap, as she balled out in terror...


Jaclyn was silently watching with a cold, blank, stair, as she stood leaning against the bars of the cage.


Tom stood naked and strangly arroused by the sight of Wendy's enormas figure towering above him casually holding Sara out high above...


Her wide hips displayed within the skirt, and her bare skinned legs fully displayed all the way down to her stiletto heels....







*******************
Chapter End Notes:

Tweaker will return in the next chapter, and join up with Wendy to have some giant fun!