- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom continues to try and survive, at the size of a childs doll.

'The Decrement of Tom'





By: wildcatman






Chapter 3









The swiftness of her huge hands fluttered around his body, like two giant birds. The pressing rounded pads of her aggresive fingertips exsplored the space between his thighs, and the humileation that Tom felt was burning him up inside....

To be treated this way by someone so young, and innocent, was just so belittling....

She handled his body as though he was no longer a person, but just a tiny, insignificant, toy. A fastinating little toy. A toy that could talk, and respond to her commands....

Hailey was adouring him like a new pet kitten, or a puppy-dog!

"Dance for me again, Please!", she whispered, in an excited breath, as she released him onto the quilt in front of her smiling face.

Tom stumbled backward, and nearly fell, as Haileys giggle resounded across his tiny figure. The sudden release of her powerful grasp was a relief, but the closness of her hands still sent a chilling fear throughout his being...

Tom didn't want to anger her, so he began to step all around and swing his arms like a drunken pirate. The quaking rumble of the bed surprized him, as he was shook off balance and landed on his face...

"Awl, haull, hau, hah, hah, hah, ha,ha,ha,ha,......", her giggling laughter exsploded all around him, as the shock-waves rolled through-out the surface of the bed, taking him off-guard and bouncing his tiny body up, and down, like a feather-weight object...

"You don't dance very well!", she remarked, with a blushing smirk...

"You look like a little puppet, or a rag-doll-Barbie!!", she continued, as she lowered her face down, real close, right in front of him...

The laughter rumbled to a silent stillness, and the giant face of the young-girl studied his spellbound reaction, as she watched him tremble in fear of her enormas size...

"Tom, are you afraid of me?", she whispered.

Tom sat back on his palms and looked up at the exspectant giantess...

She was curiously awaiting his answer. Tom struggled to think of someway to answer that question. The true-fact was 'Hell-Yes!', but he had to protect his dignity, and try to answer her on an intellectual level, that she could understand.

"Hailey, are you afraid of earth-quakes?", Tom asked her in a directness that alerted her attention away from his vunerable size...

"Well, yeah, i'm very afraid of the earth-quakes, they really scare me, and Sara too!", she answered him in a sudden concerned way...

"we're-all, afraid of them Hailey, and to become so small, now, like I am is kinda like that, when I'm around you, understand?", Tom told her, with a quivering voice...

Hailey wrinkled her puffy brow, and scratched her chin as she concidered Toms statment. She looked away and saw Sara returning from the kitchen, and scooted back away from him with a startled reaction to the realization, that had just dawned on her.

Tom heard the heavy footfalls of the giantess Sara, and was very releaved to see her returning to the bedroom. When she stepped into the room, and saw Haileys face filled with embarrassment, she instantly scooped up Tom and inspected him...

"Are you alright?", she asked, with an alerted concern...

"She didn't touch you did she?", Sara asked, as she glanced down at her little sister...

"No, No, no, we were just talking, and trying on some dresses and stuff", Tom quickly replyed, not wanting to get his little friend in any trouble...

Hailey was releaved that Tom had covered for her like that, and she quickly started searching through the shoe-box for a pair of pants that her new plaything could wear. She removed a pair of dark blue shorts, and a cotton T-shirt, and some tiny, little boots....

Sara sat down, and gently lowered her hand down to the level-plane of the bed, and allowed her little passenger to walk out of her open palm...

Tom stepped onto the field-like surface, and turned back to look up at Sara. The sheer size of her was astonishing, from his perspective. The flowery skirt that he wore only emasculated him even more, as he watched her reaction to his new 'fashion-statement'...

"Oh, I see that you prefer the Barbie collection?", Sara quizzically remarked, while struggling to keep from bursting-out in laughter...

"Umm, no, I was just 'trying-it-on', Ms. Hailey here, suggested it, but, I think that it's a bit too flashy for me...", Tom replyed.

" Oh, too-Flashy, Huh?, O.K., I can understand that...", Sara humored him, as she giggled softly and glanced over at Hailey with a wink, and a quick knowing smile...

Tom slipped on the blue shorts, first, 'then', he removed the flowery skirt, and watched it fly away into the open end of the huge shoe-box, as Haileys fingers retrieved it and swiftly returned it to the box...

The boots were slightly loose, and the T-shirt was a bit large, but he decided that he could live with it, concidering the 'naked' alternative!

Sara took him up within her palm, again, and the three of them returned to the kitchen. Tom was swiftly released on the table-top, and Sara sat down and focused her gaze upon him with a serious concern.

"Tom, they are going to be searching for you next week, the trial date is the 24th and we have to get rid of your truck, and hide everything that you have with you", Sara told him, as she exsplained her idea...

"We can sell the truck, and I'll get as much for it as I can, O.K.?", she asked him, as she felt his worried concern...

"That truck is worth at least eighteen-hundred Sara, don't take much less than that, cause I put alot of extras on it!", Tom told her.

" My credit-card is in my wallet, there in my old pants", Tom pointed out. The money inside was nearly enough to cover what Sara had spent to bail him out of jail, and the credit card could be maxed-out, and exploited for as long as she made the minimal payments...

"My tools are worth 5 thousand, and you can sell them too", Tom added, as he walked over closer to her hand and reached out and touched the side of her thumb with his hand.

Sara gazed down at him with an elated passion. She admired his courage in such an overwhelming prediciment. He was just so brave, she thought, as she carefully, stroked his tiny back with the pad of her index finger...

Hailey sat across the table eating chips and watching Tom with an eye of wonder and curious exspectations. She wanted to play with the mini-dolly-man, even more now. The Idea of having him excited her imagination....

She could take him into the bathtub, and let him ride the toy sail-boat that she had...

Oh, there were just so many fun games that she could play with him...

She poured a glass-full of soda, and poured another glass for Sara....

Tom watched the huge glass fill-up with the black liquid, and was enthralled by the effervescence.
The rippling bubbles were so pretty from his new perspective, he wondered how he could have never noticed such a splendid sight of simple beauty...

The size of the glass itself, was a bit shocking, but the hands of the young girl, that easily wrapped around it was an overwhelming vision...

Hailey effortlessly hefted the glass and turned it up to her mouth, swollowing down an amount of liquid that in Toms quick conversion, could only be at least, 20 gallons!

Watching the two giantess eat, was gut wrenching, the huge amounts of substance was discusting!

Tom shuddered at the thought of being devoured by one of them, which-could so easily be done!

His mind was flashing from excitment to overwhelming fear, as he watched the two of them just casually snacking...

He broke-off a small peice of potato-chip and crunched down on the hard chunk of solid crust.

The chip was so hard, that he had to let it soak inside his mouth for a while in order to chew it.

Sara pinched-off a small section of a slice of bread, and let it drop in front of him. She smiled when he picked it up, and started to bite into it. The softness of the cheese-like texture was more easily eaten, but all the air pockets were a surprize for him to discover....

Tom had never noticed all the air bubbles within a slice of bread, and had never even concidered it!

It was like being on an alien-planet, everything was just so 'different'...

The startling sound of the telephone, broke the silents with a blasting ring!

Sara jumped-up, and stepped over to the wall and picked-it-up...

"Hello?,..Yes, this is she,....O.K.,,,,Thanks..", Sara hung-up, and returned to her chair, and sat down. She grabbed another chip, and tossed it into her mouth, and 'crunched'-down on it...

The unexspected devouring of the chip, sent a pang of sickening fear through-out Toms being!

"That was my manager, at the Diner, she wants me to come in for the afternoon shift, and I told her that I would,...so, that means that Hailey,....You, will have to watch over little Tom tonight", Sara said, as she looked at her little sister with a serious-straight-faced, look...

Toms heart sank, the thought of being all alone with her was frightening, but he was unable to disagree with the decision, without being seen as 'afraid' of the little girl. He would just have to try and keep on the good side of both of them....



*****




Reluctantly Tom climbed into Haileys open palm, as the young girl impatently waited for him to set down in the center. Sara had left for her shift at the diner, and had told Hailey to 'take-care' of tiny Tom...

The flattened palm lifted away silently, as the young girl easily lifted him up from the table-top.
Tom held on to the warm muscle of her smooth thumb, as he floated threw the hieghts of the gigantic room...

Haileys flight-path was swift, and akward, as she effortlessly carried her miniature passenger along, inside her hand, as she headed for her bedroom. The dipping, and lifting, was like a strange floating, amusment park ride...

The landing was quick, as Tom found himself dumped onto a ruffled bedspread. Hailey stepped away and left him there, as she pulled open a drawer on her dresser...

"Let me see, what can we play now?", the youngster whispered in a soft breath. Tom was watching her as she scooted stuff around within the drawer. The sound of plastic junk, and clumping jingles resounded within the space of the open drawer...

The tight leggings that she wore were black, and the yellow top contrasted with them like an brilliant display of Christmas lights...

The girl was very pretty, for her age, and she was just like her sister, as she swiftly moved about in an amazing sight of swift eleagants. She quickly removed a plastic toy and placed it onto the bed. A toy car, with a removeable top was suddenly sitting right in front of Tom.

He wondered what the giantess girl had in mind as she knelt-down, along side of the bed, and lowered her chin down onto it. The huge fingers of a single hand wrapped around the car, and it was shoved forward, and pulled back, several quick-times, as she worked it back and forth...

"Ya' wanna go drivin' in it, I can take you for a ride!", Haileys voice blasted-out....

"Come-on, climb-in, go for a little ride Mister Tommy...", the girl begged, as she rolled the car closer, and removed her hand from it.

She watched closely, as Tom hesitantly approched the nearly 'normal' sized car. The vehical was just slightly smaller in size, from his prospective, and he inspected the seat inside and found it to be a solid plastic form that was a little to small for comfort as he climbed in and tryed to settle in...

Hailey was delighted to see him inside of her toy car, and couldn't wait to take him for a little ride in it...

The lifting sensation was startling, as it suddenly rose-up, and floated off the huge bed, and then lowered down to the carpeted floor...

The bare-feet of the giant girl flanked him on each side, as she stood towering above...

Tom looked up, at the massive size of her enormas form as she prepaired to playfully send him rolling along the floor...

The jerking start was a shock, and Tom was sent flying across the floor at a speed that slapped his neck back in a split-second, as the car shot-out of her hand and went bouncing across the bumpy surface of the blue matted carpeting...

He continued rolling for a lumpy-bouncing ride across the floor, and ended-up coasting under the edge of the bed. The shadow of the huge bed covered the car, and he was engulfed within a dusty cluttered space...

The squealing laughter of the giant girl thundered in the distance as he coasted to a stop. Tom quickly jumped out of the car, and ran over to a pair of old tennis shoes, that had a coating of grey-dust covering them...

The huge hand entered the shadowy space, and its delicate, feminine, fingers, gripped-up around the tiny car, and took it away....

Toms heart was pounding when he heard her exspell a squeaking-blast of surprized excitment...

"Tommy! Tommy!,..Where'd You Go!,...Tommy?,..TOM-MMMY!", she frantically squauled!

Tom held his ears and ducked-down behind the dust-covered shoe, as the bustling movement of cluttered junk began to scoot all around...

He was suddenly knocked back, when the shoe was slapped sideways, in a jolting impact. The surprized face of the excited giantess suddenly appeared within the brighter space of the open floor...

"There-You-Are!", she barked. Tom was cowering away, as the spidery fingers fluttered after him in a gripping, pinching, approach, that caused him to cringe at the sight of them...

"Are you alright?", she asked him, as she inspected his now dusty form...

The compressing fingers twisted and pulled at his limbs as he was turned all around and lifted up high into the air. The grasping fingertips manipulated him as the inquisative eyes exsplored over his defencless little body.

"You wrecked the car under the bed?", she whispered. Then, with a desending drop, Tom found himself sitting inside her cross-legged lap...

Haileys face floated above him, and his cloths were pulled free of his body in swift, forceful, squeezes...

Tom tried to defend himself, but-only, amuzed the giant-girl...

"We have to check an make sure that your not injured", she sighed a slow breath, as if she were consentrating on something important...

Tom's futile attempts were ignored, as his body was quickly stripped-down, and held naked within Haileys huge palms. She pressed and squeezed at his skin, all around his waist, and chest. The pinching fingers of her other hand held his ankles clamped together, as to keep him from moving them.

Tom felt a sickening pang deep in his gut as the young giantess inspected him in a more slow, inquisitive, manner, that revealed her curiousity. The vunerable state that he found himself in was again humilieating him to the exstent of maddness....

"STOP-IT! Hailey! Right-now!", Tom screamed-up at her surprized giant face!

"Put me down, right-NOW!", Tom yelled at her as loud as he could!

"What?", Hailey whispered. "You have to listen to ME!", she spoke a little louder, as she slowly lifted him up to her face...

"Sara said that I, am suppose to take care of you, and thats what I'm doing, Now, you shut-up, and let me make sure that your not hurt, O.K.?", she spoke right into his face, holding him up to her mouth, like a microphone...

Tom was struggling to break free of her grasping fingers, as she manuvered him down between her open thighs, and released him to stand-up in the enclosure of her black-tights....

The smile on her face revealed her amuzement with his perdiciment, as she slightly chuckled, and smirked down at him with a sparkling glimmer in her watering eyes....

Her cheeks blushed as she watched him try and climb-up over the calf-muscle, of her leg. The feathery touch of his tiny hands, and legs, caused her to giggle at the tickling sensation that it caused...

Tom looked up, as her fingers wrapped around his waist, again-and lifted him up to her face.

"Your NOT, going anywhere, little Tommy,....we're gonna play another game NOW!", Hailey said as she unsteadily stood-up, and began carrying him down the hall-way, towards the bathroom....



**********
Chapter End Notes:

I thought that I would see how long that I could keep this thing going, without getting off track, and rushing into another scene.....