- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wendy takes a demanding role.   The "Old Wendy" returns with a vengence!

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman





Chapter 29









Sarah had twelve packets. She didn't really care what Jaclyn did with them, or what poor souls that she used them on, she just wanted to get back over there and get her man back. She missed him so much, it had been almost a week without him and she was going crazy thinking about what those horny bitches were doing to his little helpless body....

Cindy was a psychotic nyphomaniac, and that poor Mike found it out the hard way....

Her daughter Jaclyn was most likely just as bad, and giving her twelve doses of the shrinking powder was a little unsettling for Sarah to stomach, but it was the only way to get her little sister out of there, and keep the deal with Jaclyn, to get Tom back...

She turned the Jeep around in her grandmother's driveway, and pulled back out onto the main road. The freeway had very little traffic of a late afternoon, and Sara made a quick trip back to Cindy's house and pulled into her drive. She had made the trip in less then two hours, and she had Hailey sitting beside her holding the brown paper bag containing the 12 packet's of powder...

Wendy's mother's car still sat parked in front of the house. That meant that Wendy was still there, and Sarah cringed at the thought of it...

Hailey noticed the car, and spoke up, "Wenny's still in there Sara, I'll wait out here for you", she whispered...

"O.K., Hail, just wait about twenty minutes, I'll be back with Tom, and we can get back home", Sara told her.

She took the bag from Hailey, and held it inside her hands for a moment, she thought of an Idea and opened up the bag and took out two packets and stuffed them into her skirt pocket. She rolled the top of the bag back down, and jumped out of the Jeep. She quickly walked back around to the garage door, and peeked into the small window that only allowed her to see a small section of the inside of the garage...

She couldn't see anyone, so she walked around to the front door, and rung the door-bell...

Jackie answered the door with a look of uneasy apprehension, and slowly stepped back, and waved her hand signaling for Sarah to come inside....

Sarah stepped causiously into the doorway, and was suddenly surprized to see Wendy standing there holding Tom inside the fist of her left hand, and holding the gun in her right.

Tom was naked, and Wendy was squeezing him tightly inside her fist to keep him from yelling out to Sarah...

"That's right Sara, come on in and have a seat, right there next to Jackie on the couch!", Wendy ordered her as she pointed the pistol at her, and waved it toward the couch...

"Just put the bag down on the coffee table", Wendy told her. "Tommy and me have been waiting for over an hour, and his little ribs are getting sore, arn't they tiny-tommie?", She complained, with a giddy giggle of girlish excitment...

"No more Misses nice GIRL!", Wendy barked out.

"I'm not at all happy, about the way that "you-all", were just going to steal my little man away, and just take him from Mom, and me, without so much as giving our money back or anything!" Wendy explained, as she stepped over to the coffee table, and picked-up the paper-bag...

Sarah could see into the kitchen, and she noticed that Cindy was gagged, and tied-up to a wooden kitchen chair. She was struggling to get her hands untied without any hope, because Wendy had used a phone cord, and the knot was pulled-up super tight.

"Alright, Jackie, now I want you to tie-up Sara, so get your skinny ass in there, and tie her up!", Wendy ordered her, as she pointed the gun barrel toward the kitchen, and motioned for the two girls to get in there...

Sara sat down in a chair across from Cindy, and waited while Jackie tied both of her wrists together behind her back.

Then Wendy asked Sarah, "Where's your bratty little sister?", She pointed the barrel right in her face.

Sara hesitantly glanced away from her. Wendy slapped her across the face with an open handed slap that made a loud "popping" sound!

"I asked you a simple question BITCH!", Wendy barked right into her reddened face...

"Go and get Hailey out of that Jeep out there!", Wendy told Jackie, while stairing directly at Sara with hate in her glowering eyes...

Without waiting, Jackie went out the door to go and get the little girl. Cindy started mumbling through her gagged mouth, and grumbled wildly, as if she was trying to despairatly say something...

Wendy snarled at her, and told her to, "shut-up", before she slapped "her", across the face with a hard, open handed slap!

Hailey and Jackie walked into the house, and stood waiting for Wendy inside the door. Wendy was still standing over Cindy, and she slapped her a few more times, turning both of her cheeks cherry-red...

Tom had been casually stuffed into Wendy's shorts, just inside of the waist-band of her tight panties. Only his head, and shoulders were free, as he staired-out from the center of her pants, just below her bare mid-rift...

He was struggling to breath inside of the constricting elastic band. The swift movements that his demanding captress was making, as she stepped around casually, taking control of the group of ladies, as he was swept all around at her waist height...

He could do nothing to get free, and nothing to help Sara, as he pushed out as hard as he could against the forceful binding of the panties, trying to ease-up the incredable force of the constriction, just enough so that he could get a better chance to breath.

"Alright, get over here!", Wendy ordered the other two...

Hailey ran over to Sara, and grabbed at the bindings that tied her wrists together. Wendy shoved her away and stepped over her as she fell to the floor...

Pointing the gun down at her, Wendy snickered, and stomped on the girls belly with her tennis-shoed foot...

Hailey screamed out in pain as Wendy forced her foot down hard, and crushed down on the girls stomach...

"Get her tied-up too!", Wendy told Jackie, as she stepped away from the chairs that surrounded the table.

Cindy sat quietly, and trembled, as her reddened cheeks became steaked with tears....

Wendy pulled Tom out of her panties, and put him inside of a glass jar. The jar was placed on the table in front of them, as she twisted the lid onto it loosely, and giggled down at his trapped little form inside of the glass jar.....

After Jackie had Hailey tied-up, Wendy ordered her to sit down in the last remaining chair...

Wendy circled the table a few times, and grabbed up a peice of cord from the rest of the phone line and easily tied up Jackie with it...

Now she had all four of them tied up. She had Tom inside of a jar, and she held the brown paper bag that contained more of the incredable shrinking powder...





**********






Tom couldn't believe it. The blairing sound of rock music blasted so loudly that his brain was rattling inside his skull. He held his hands up over his ears and looked all around. The sight of three other people, (at his size!) laying naked, on the floor of the bird-cage, as his eyes slowly focused into the dimly lit space....

Sara, and Hailey, were lying next to each other, against the side of the metal bars....

Jaclyn's naked body was crumpled on the floor at the other side. Tom slowly sat up and held his ears, as the shattering soundwaves blasted out from beyond the white curtain that covered the bars...

He crawled over to Sara and grabbed her shoulder, she was limp but, softly breathing. He checked on Hailey, by holding his ear down on her chest. She was unconscious, but alive. Tom quickly crawled over to Jaclyn. Her naked breasts were fully displayed, as she laid sprawled out on her back with her arms outstretched...

He gathered his thoughts, and tried to think back....

He must have passed-out, while he was inside of the glass jar. The last thing he remembered was Wendy pouring the contents of two packets on Sara, and Hailey....

Then the condensation of moisture that was steaming-up the inside of the glass jar became so foggy that he couldn't see through it any longer, and he must have passed-out from lack of oxygen...

He placed his hand down on Jaclyn's neck, and felt a soft pulse, she was alive as well...

He sat back on his knees and let his eyes drift around the inside walls of the curtained bars. He wondered how long that he'd been unconscious, and where in the hell they were?

He knew that Wendy had done this, and his heart sank with a pang of fearful anxiety...

He was suddenly distracted, as he heard the hauntingly, disturbing, sound, of Wendy's scattered laughter...

It sounded as if she was right outside of the cage. The music was so loud, that it nearly drowned-out her laughter,...*but*, the sickening chirp, of her harsh, raspy, cackles, alerted his terrorized mind to her unassuming presents...

Tom tried to listen to it, so that he could figure out what was happening. The movement of the curtain frightened him, when he saw the bottom edge of it lifting up...

They were just outside of the aquarium. The glass enclosure was only just beyond the bars of the bird-cage. Tom could see the black fingernails on Wendy's hand, as she slowly lifted up the white curtain...

Her eyes peered in at him with a blushing look of manic delight. She noticed him, kneeling beside of Jackie's unconscious body and she smiled with wonder, as she slowly removed the white curtain...

"Hello Tommie, want ta see this?", she whispered into the cell...

Pointing one sharp fingernail toward the glass aquarium, she pointed out the tiny form of Cindy. The snake was slowly uncurling, and slithering toward the tiny naked woman...

"I hope that it's hungry!", Wendy whispered, while glancing in Tom's direction...

Tom stood up quickly, in panic mode, he screamed up at Wendy's looming face...

"God NO, Don't do IT!", he squeaked out in startled fear!

Cindy had just woken up, and was just becoming aware of her new reality...

She raised-up her head to see her very own snake, "Benny", slithering toward her with his huge, lifeless eye's. The tip of it's tongue, flashing around silently from it's smiling mouth...

Cindy quickly scampered to her knees, and crawled away from the giant snake. She hid behind a large smooth stone, and tried to huddle down next to it, out of sight from the slithering snake!

"Nowhere to hide NOW, CINDY!", Wendy taunted her, in a briskly revolting shrillness....

Her voice was filled with vengefull delight. She smiled down at Tom with a wicked smirk of devilish delight...

"Din-Din, Snakie-poo, Come an-git-it!", she taunted Cindy's tiny form from the glass...

Tapping her fingernail on the glass, attracting the snakes attention to where Cindy was trying to conseal her tiny naked body...

"Ho, ho, hawl, haw, Awl, awwwww, look at er', she thinks she can hide!", Wendy teased...

"Over-here, mister snakie, over-here!", she tapped her finger, drawing the curious snake's attention toward her...

Cindy's little, naked-body jumped up, and ran across the gravel coated bottom of the enclosure and dove down behind another big rock...

The snake picked-up on her scent, and instinctivly pointed it's nose in her direction as it's head followed her movements, like a heat seeking missile...

"Wendy, please don't let it, *EAT* her!", Jaclyn, screamed out, from behind Tom!

Tom turned to face Jaclyn, she was crossing her arms in front of her breasts, trying to conseal them, as she staired-out in terror at the sight of her trapped mother, trembling with terror...

Sara was waking up, and had started to get up. Hailey, was still lifeless as she laid beside her...

Tom looked back at Jackie closely, he couldn't believe the differance in her appearance as a normal *sized* person. She was just a teenaged girl. Tom's impression of her was so very different, before-when she was a giantess. He staired at her in wonder, as his brain tried to configure this strange turn of events...

All of them, was his size, Now. She was so young and pretty, like Sara. The vision of these girls was so strange to him...they, were all *his* size, and it was so weird!

Completely naked, and standing before him, while she tried to yell-out to the giant-sized Wendy...

"Please Wendy don't let it eat her!", Jackie's pleading squeals were like, a pleasant melody to Wendy's ears.
Wendy felt a warmth tingle up though her, as she heard Jackie's tiny crie's...

The snake was searching out the scent of the warm-skinned woman, that had been placed within it's living space, and it was hunting for the easy meal, with a flickering tongue...

Cindy screamed, and darted out from behind the rock as the snake poked it's head around it...

"Mmmm, Ya better run Cinthia!", Wendy whispered into the glass enclosure...

"I think he's hungry", she taunted the tiny helpless woman...

Jaclyn screamed-out pleadingly, up to Wendy's giantess form, that stood-up high, towering between the two cages...

"Help her Wendy, PLEASE!, Don't let that *thing* swallow HER!" ,she cried-out. "Please Wendy, Don't!"

"Mmmm, I don't know, she didn't give Mike any sympathy when she *killed* him!", Wendy snarled down at the teary eyed girl...

Pleading and crying was what Sara had awoken-up to, as she opened her eyes, and glanced around the circular enclosure of the huge bird cage....

She sighed with fear and confusion, as she noticed Hailey, still lying unconscious on the floor of the cage.

She noticed Tom standing next to Jackie, as she pleaded with the uncaring giantess...

Wendy's enormas figure, wearing a tube-top, and a pair of tight boy-shorts, stood extraordinarily monstrous just outside of the bars' of the metal cage...

Her delighted tone, and teasing remarks told Sara that this wasn't going to be at all GOOD!

"Ya better run, tiny Cindy!", Wendy tauntingly warned the fleaing little woman, as she watched her despairatly trying to escape from the giant snake...

Cindy made it passed his huge head, and dove back behind the other rock, the only *other* rock, inside of the enclosure...


Tom turned around, and quickly made his way over to Sara when he saw her awake, the two of them embraced, and sat down next to Hailey, protectively consealing her from the giantess Wendy's peering eyes...


Sara was nearly in tears as she hugged Tom, and the two of them frantically tried to reassure each other. Both of them knowing that the situational irony that happened to them, was beyond anything that either one of them could have forseen, or ever prepaired for...


The snake had lowered it's head down and was just seemingly, waiting...


The thought of Wendy becomeing a Giantess, and them being at her mercy, conjured up images that caused her to break down....


Sara started crying on Tom's shoulder, as she frantically hugged him up to her naked body...


Hailey started to arouse, and awaken. Sara scooted over to her, and brushed her hair back out of her face. The girl was slowly waking up, and as she raised her head up, she heard the sound of Wendy's huge voice blasting down into the cage...


"O.K., ladies, I am your new *owner* now, and you will 'all', be my little *Pets*, I am going to enjoy this SO-MUCH!", she tauntingly blaired-out into the cage, terrifying the tiny captives inside!


"AAAAAAaaaaaahh!", Hailey squealed out a shrilling scream of terror.


Wendy laughed-out loudly, right into the cage, as she delighted in the sound of the terrified little girls screams...


"Oh, that is just so CUTE!", Wendy whispered into the cage, as if the terrified reaction of little Hailey, was so sweet, and funny!


She smiled widely, and pursed her lip's tightly, as she stairred into the cage with a falsely affectionate response to the cowering little people inside...

She tilted her head to one side, like a girl playfully observing a box full of puppys!


"Oh, we'er gonna have so much fun!", Wendy spoke into the cage, with a higher pitched voice...


"I can't wait to get you home, and show you how to play all the new games that we can play!"


She focused-in on Sara and Tom, and squinted her eyes into narrow slits...

"You two are gonna have to be seperated, No screwing around in the cage Tommy!", she pointed a shiny black fingertip at him, and waved it tauntingly from side to side....


Sara shook with fear as Wendys eye's locked on to her and focused-in....


"Well, Sara,....looks like I win!", she proudly announced into the cage...


Wendy slowly raised back up, and turned back to the aquarium to watch the little, tiny-sized Cindy, as she despairatly tried to avoid becomeing the snakes next meal...


She dodged the snakes approaching nose, and ran back and forth across the bottom of the gravel covered cage...


Wendy giggled at the sight of her tiny, naked butt, as she ran like a scaired mouse....


"Run Cindy, Run fast,...Heh, heh,heh,heh,.....





*************