- Text Size +





The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman





Chapter 28









Mike's body 'tingled' all over, after the swiftly massaging fingerips, scattered across his hot skin with the chemically treated oil.

The hot water from the faucet, had stung his tender skin nearly burning it, as the giantess casually scrubbed him down, and rinsed him off...

The breath-taking scrub-down, followed by the 'warming-oil' was a combination that softened his body, and seemed to weaken him.

He felt a sealing effect on his skin, that raised his body temperature, and at the sametime, a rippling tingle that was rapidly spreading across his entire body....

The oil was too much, and it seemed to take his breath away, and he found it much harder to breath...

Then when he was released onto the huge bed, his legs nearly collapsed under him. The muscles were tingling so much from the absorption of the oil, that he felt intoxacated, and struggled to stay on his feet...

The sight of Cindy's enormas figure, standing over him with nothing on but a devious smile, terrified him to the core!

Looking-up at her gigantic body, completely naked, and so incredably beautiful, he caught his breath, in quick jerks, and staggered back several steps as she, pressed her knee into the surface of the bed and let her massive weight down into it...

The plastic covered surface, 'creaked', and 'popped', under her collosal size and weight, as she carefully crawled onto the bed, and rolled onto her side, and sat down...

Mike was knocked off his feet, and fell onto his hands and knees, when the gigantic woman shook the bed with a quaking, rocking, motion...

He quickly clammered up onto his unsteady legs, and slowly stood-up, to take in the tremendous sight of the magnificent giantess that was spread-out before him...

Her body was displayed in such a splended malicious way, a monumental giantess fully naked.

He knew that Cindy was sexually excited, by the the way that her hands were vibrating when she was holding him. The quivering tremors, that rattled his tiny frame, and caused his vision to go blurry as she casually carried him within her fingertips....

He had never saw her act this way, she was literally, 'vibrating' with arousal, visably shaking...

Mike couldn't help but react to the magnificent sight of her glorious beauty. She seemed to become a fantastic aberration, as the foggy steam that drifted-up off of the creamy surface of her soft skin created a glowing, blurry, cloud, all around her....

Mike's secret fantasy was unfolding right before his tiny eyes...

His cock stiffened-up, and poled-out in front of him. He glanced down at it, and with a trembling hand, he stroked it a few times, absent mindedly, and staggered-up toward Cindys magnificent being...

"I'm Waiting, Michael", she harshly whispered...

He noticed her, pinching her nipples, her thumb and index finger twisting, and torturing the erect nubbin and stairing down at him with hunger in her eyes. Opening her gigantic thighs wide apart, she revealed her glissening sex, her huge muscular thighs, flexing, and gently wobbling as she opened them apart from one another...

He thought about how she had nearly suffocated him, against her breast, while inside of her hot-tub, as she fingered herself to climax, the vise-like clamp of her huge arm, holding his body completely trapped under it, mashing his body into the wall of velvet-like breast flesh...

He was merely a tiny sex toy, 'used' -to tease her huge nipple, as she enjoyed the struggling sensation, while he fought for a single breath of despairitly needed air...

"Come-on, I'm waiting Mike!", she snapped at him, shaking the surface of the whole bed...

He stepped up next to the sole of her huge, arched foot. The toes alternatly wiggled, as he stopped to curiously observe the giant-sized foot. The giant size of it was so incredable. The largest toe was as big as his head...

The wrinkled sole smoothed-out when the toes bent back, and wrinkled-up again, as the toes curled, and formed a tight fist, crimping together with immeasurable force...

A pang of fear stabbed him in the gut as he quickly invisioned the tremendous weight, that could be felt under that giant foot...

"Hurry-up, Mike, get up here!", she snarled down from above. Smoothing her hands down across her thighs, and lightly stroking her creamy skin with her huge, but delicate fingertips. The heated smell of her enormas body filled the steamy air with her intoxacating fragrance...

He slowly approached the ravishing valley, in between those long, gigantic, languorously, relaxed legs...

The sight from within the confining enclosure of her gigantic legs, made him feel so diminuative, so helpless, and defensless...

Her legs opened wider, and she grunted with frustration...

"Come-on, Mike, get up here!", she growled raunchously!

The quaking bed shook under his feet. He staggered sideways, nearly collapsing, but caught himself, and stepped closer. The walls of her huge, inner thighs, flanking his miniature being...

Looking up at her glowering face, her eyes seemed to smile wickedly as she awaited his diminuative touch...

He could feel her magnetic presents, a tauntingly, hypnotic force, seemed to pull him to her...

It was as if she had taken contol of his mind as well. She owned him completely, and wholly...

He let his eyes wander over her magnificents. Her enormas body was so powerfully irresistible, he stubbed his toe, and quickly stumbled forward, toward her...

"Get up here, Mike!", she roared down upon his drunken mind...

He shook his head and tried to refocus. The fear in his mind had turned to lust, as the scent of her magnificent female body evoked images of her exsquisite form....

He flashed back to her dominating sessions, the way that she had playfully arroused him, and toyed with his man-hood for hours upon hours...

Her sexual abuse, was taunting perfection, as she kept him teetering on the edge of orgasum for endless hours of tingling pleasure...

Torturously, teasing him mercilessly, and enjoying every moment of his dripping agony. She knew how to keep him right on the edge...

Mike stepped up to the mammuthus vagina and reached up and stroked the outter lips with his fingertips...

The giant, meaty pedals, framed the opening evenly, like a peaked apex surrounding a swelling archway...

The overwhelming steam that emanated from within the majestic, splaying crevasse, was filled with her mindnumbing scent, and the pheromones that filled his head, blended with his rageing desire and nearly drove him mad as he stood before her massive womanhood...

"I can't even FEEL THAT!", she erupted!

He thought the top of his head would blow right off!

The smothering aroma took his breath away as he slid his left foot into the opening folds...

He gripped at those heavy outter lips and seperated them at the top. Holding tightly, he slid his foot up and down, while shoving his leg into the swallowing orifice. The burning heat was searing his skin, as the warm, moist stickiness gripped up around his leg and began to drawl him into it...

"MMMMmmmm,....Ohhhhhhh, Michael!", she roared like a monstrous she-beast!

He reached up and lightly gripped-up the huge swollen clitorus, and tugged at it with his fingers...

It reacted by firming up right inside his hand. He rubbed his fingers over it a few times and was suddenly attacked by Cindy's huge hand!

"MMMOOOOOAAhhhhh,.....UUghh", she grabbed him up firmly, tightening her fingertips around him as if he were a tiny-sized dildo...

The stiff middle finger pressed into his back, as the wider thumbs pad, covered his greasy chest...

He was twisted around and smothered into the gapping slit, face-first, and completely trapped inside the female fingers of her giant hand...

He relaxed and just tried to save his strength, as she slathered his whole head up into the juicy lips...

Slowly, working him up and down a few times she plunged him into her steaming pussy, shoving him into it and pulling him back out....

He gasped for breath, when he was suddenly turned completely around, and his feet were crushed together as she enclosed his captive legs between her tight, fisting fingers...

Pressing his paralized legs together, and crimping his feet up tightly, she took control, and he felt the hot butt-hole against the bottoms of his feet, as she began to force them into the tight pertness of the flexing opening...


"Wait,...Cindy, wait-a-minute!", he tried to get her attention!

The Pressing action forced his feet through, and Mike slipped into the tightly flexing anus with a slurping gulp!

The Hot opening seethed with an acidic stench! It burned his eyes, and blinded him from the sour putridus...

The opening was fairly clean, but the inside of the hot, tubular, engulfment was encrusted with a slimy rancid scum...

The sticky paste stuck to his skin and tingled with a sour burning sensation as he was forced into the resisting opening, and pushed into it deeper, as Cindy's giantess fingertips, firmly 'pinched-up' his shoulders, and shoved him into it, Completely!

The darkness of the sweltering cocoon, overtook him and squeezed around him firmly, hugging him into it's consuming embrace...

It playfully squeezed, then relaxed, slowly....

Cindy was playing with him! She was playfully flexing her sphincter, and toying with a grown man's life in the process!

Mike struggled to break free, as he started to run out of air! The pressure around his shoulders increased and he tried to spread his knees apart...

The instant reaction crushed both his shoulders together so tightly, that both of his coller-bones snapped in to two!

"AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhMmmmmmmmmmmmm", he screamed out, in sheer agony as the intense pain shot throughout his body!

The muffled sound was completely blocked out, but the most wonderful tingling vibration trickled up through Cindy's lower body....

He couldn't move his arms, as the tremendous pain paralyzed both of his shoulders. He kicked wildly with his legs, and tried to peddel his feet. The moment only lasted about a half minute, when the giantess crushed down so hard that Mike felt his stomach bursting, and his guts being forced-up into his throat!

The immeasurable crushing force, conformed around him, and squashed down so hard that he was pulverized with the Mammoth anus, Killing him almost instantly!

The burning pain seared through him, shattering every rib, and crushing his pelvis, as his body was crushed into a conforming shape within the powerful female anus ring....

Mike tasted the acidic slime as it entered his open mouth, he could only manage to move his tongue, as he strained to try and spit...

The sour taste filled his mouth as he drifted into a bright white light......................






********************