- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike's fantasy comes true.....

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 27









Cindy watched as 'tiny' Mike, desparately tried to avoid the drain hole. She had flipped the lever, and opened it up, allowing the water inside the tub to slowly drain down....

Mike had been intentionally left inside for her own amusement. He swiftly paddled his feet, and worked his arms fighting against the powerful pull of the drain.

"Bye-bye, Mikey!", she taunted him, while drying-off with the towel, and giggling softly. The sucking drain made a sickening gurgling sound...

He was nearly exhusted, and was swiming as hard as he could trying to stay away from the vacuum of the circling drain-hole.

Cindy towered above, smiling down at the comical sight, she wrapped the white towel around her waist, and rubbed her hands over and around her backside, casually drying herself off.

"Oh-No, you better swim faster!", she teased him, from a squatting posistion, lowering her face down directly above the side of the enclosure within the huge basin...

'SLURRRRR-RRR-RRR-SURRRGHHH...CROOOOSSSSHHH!", the sucking force got louder, as the last bit of water was abruptly drawn into the round black opening!

Mike slid down and screamed-out: "Nooo, Cindy-HELP_ME!"

The drain opening slammed-shut, just as he scooted down over it!

He looked up to see her pulling her hand away from the lever...

Her chuckling laughter echoed around inside of the solid plastic walls with a bouncing effect...

Mike laid inside a small puddle of water, a few stray blond pubic hairs, that were curly and stiff, collected around his tiny naked form...

He stumbled to his feet and quickly stepped away from the gurgling drain hole. The opening would have most certainly swallowed him whole if she hadn't closed-it in time!

A single wirey-strand of hair was wrapped around his leg. The course twine-like hair was almost two feet long, and had coiled itself tightly around his knee...

He had to work at it to get it untangled and loosened enough to pull it off and throw it away...

Cindy watched, and blushed with contained laughter...

"You said that you liked, being 'Dominated', well get ready for the thrill of you ridiculous LIFE!", Cindy whispered down into the emptie tub basin...

Mike slipped and fell, landing awkwardly on his hip and sliding around in a half circle...

He was fighting with another blond-pubic stray, and as he jerked it loose he lost his balance and fell...

"Don't throw those down", she raised her demanding voice...

"Pick-em' UP, and clean that drain-hole out, NOW!", she commanded him with a resounding order!

Mike looked up in disbelief, and put his hands on his hips...

"No-Way!", he barked up at her giant-sized face...

He was irritated, and annoyed, at the fact that she was demeaning him in this way, and he had suddenly became angry, and forgot his place in this sadistic relationship, and he decided that he wasn't going to stand for it any longer...

They had decided on a secret "SAFE-WORD", for him to 'use', at the begining of their activities, when they first formed their little 'week-end' 'get-togethers', and Mike remembered it, and yelled it out to her as loud as he could...

"PROMISCUOUS!", he yelled-out!

"Oh, you remembered!", she laughed. " You've never used 'that', before, why now it's too late, little-man", she lowered her voice, and leaned down closer...

"Your not paying me now, so that 'change's', our little agreement, your 'Safeword' won't help you, nothing is going to help you, and if you don't clean-out that drain, right now, your going to find out how much BIGGER your little problem IS!", she snarled down into the empty basin...

"No, I won't do it, go ahead and do your worst, but I'm not cleaning out that fucking drain!", he yelled back at her shocked face...

"Oh Your going to clean-it-out, and 'Now', your gonna' EAT-IT, you tiny FREAK!", she blasted down!

Mike was suddenly tackled by her swooping hand, and roughly pushed-down on the lid of the drain...

The slimy-scum covered perforation was dripping with cruddy splatter. Cindy's fingers crammed his tiny body down face-first onto it, and forcefully smeared him around over it...

She used his tiny body like a sponge, and wiped out the drain cover with hard swiping force!

His muffled screaming delighted her, as she carelessly smeared his little naked form casually across the nasty drain cover...

Wiping it out clean, she gripped up his slime coated body within her tight-fist and lifted him out of the tub, quickly turning to the side, she held him over the toilet bowl, and lowered him down close to the water...

"I'm Sorry, I'm sorry, PLEASE, Forgive me, please,...I'm sorry!", He pleaded in a tiny muffled voice that was strangely amplified within the toilet bowl...

"It's too late, Michael,...you had your chance, now start eating it, or I'm going to flush you", she tauntingly whispered into the overshadowed bowl....

Mike began licking the crusty, wet, dead skin flakes, and slimy gunk off of his slathered skin...

Her huge hand lowered him down into the water and released him. He gasped-in a sharp breath, as the Ice-cold water shocked his senses, and took his breath away...

Luckily, the water inside the bowl was clear and clean. He started shivering uncontrollably, and still tryed to obey her sadistic order, and kept on licking at the nasty crap that covered his entire body.

The toilet water was helping, as it washed the gunk off while he struggled to stay afloat in the ice-cold water....

Cindy's angry eyes staired down at him contemptuously, as she watched his tiny, helpless, figure, floating in her toilet bowl...

"You discust me!", she barked. "Tell me why I shouldn't just flush you!", she asked him, directly blasting her harsh voice down into the cavernous porcelain...

The sound of her demoralizing tone echoing around him in a demonic fluttering of ear-shattering sound!

"I SAID, Tell me why I shouldn't FLUSH-YOU!", she roared!

"I'm So SORRY, Please I'll do anything you say, just don't kill me Cindy!", he squeaked-out in humileated frustration...

He bobbed up and down, in the center of her bowl as she staired down at him, with a snarky, blantent, reaction, she lowered her face down as close as she could, and slowly smiled...

"Will you lick my ass-hole?", she whispered...

Her eyes sparkled with excited delight, as she contemplated his reaction to her condemning injuiry...

He paused with uncertainty, reluctant to answer right away, and agree to such a corruptive suggestion, he hesitated with repulsion at the thought of performing such an abomination...

"I SAID, will you lick my ass-hole?", she repeated, a bit louder...

She knew that he 'hated' that,....he always tried to reject it, and neglected it, at 'normal-size', when she forced him to do the disdaining task. She loved it though, and anticipated his reluctant acceptance to her culminating question...

"You mean to tell me that you'd rather be flushed down into the sewers, then to lavish my pretty little pooper?", she playfully giggled, as her demeanor changed to a childish teasing tone...

His mind burned at the question, and he was actually thinking about just, 'flipping her off', and taking a deep, full, breath!

However, the sewers didn't sound to much better, so he reluctantly agreed to her offer...

"O.K., Cindy, YES!", he yelled-out, still trembling with the chills from the ice-cold water. The exspression on her magnificent face suddenly changed to a surprized look of fasination, as she smiled and giggled down at him, blushing, and trying to contain her laughter...

"Mmmmmmm, Oh!,... I'm so 'glad', that you can't wait to get stuffed into my asshole and start kissing it!", she quivered with trembling excitment. Her over-anxiousness to get started, worried him as she briskly reached down and snatched him out of the toilet water...

He was swept over to her sink and quickly slathered-up, in liquid soap and harshly scrubbed within her powerful fingers...

The blasting force of the faucet's hot water shocked his senses, as she casually washed him, as if she were just simply, washing her hands. Her quick fingers slipped around over his sensitive skin, and jabbed and poked between his butt-cheeks, and mashed-up between his tiny trembling thighs...

"There-now, we'll get you all clean,...I can't have a, 'dirty-little-man' licking my pretty, little, Ass-hole?", she breathed out a labored breath, as if she had been working all day...

"Now, CAN I?", she asked him, hesitantly-although, not exspecting an answer, she just giggled with resounding delight...

Drying him off quickly, between the folds of a cotton towel, she roughly scrubbed him dry, and after a slow close inspection, up before her inquisitive eyes, she gently lowered him down onto the sink counter and released him to stand before her gigantic, naked body...

He could stand back and see all of her magnificent figure from the full-length mirror, that was on the opposite wall behind the toilet. Her rounded buttox fully displayed before him, suddenly appeared like a daunting, immense, mountainous cave, that he would soon be exsploring thoroughly.

She watched him, with a dominant, imposingly majestic presents...

Her every muscle tingled with a rush of sparkling sensations as she staired down at this tiny man who would have to do anything that she wanted. She could so easily force him to do anything. The thought of it alone made her so Horny!

She noticed where he was looking. She clinched her gluteus-maximus, and squeezed hard, causing her flexing muscles to swell...

Revealing what his impending doom could most likely be...

The quivering powerful muscles slowly released, then quickly clamped together again, as she taunted him with her magnificent ass muscles...

"Michael I want you to lavish my entire ass with those tiny, little, lips of yours untill I tell you to stop", she whispered down to him...

"If you don't satisfie me, I'm going to make your life so miserable that you'll wish that I would have just flushed you down the toilet", she continued...

She gently picked him up within her fingertips, and lifted him up to her breast height, and held him inside her single right-hand, as her left hand poured some oil over his naked body...

He tried to keep it from getting into his eyes, as she lavishly slathered him with the slippery coating of syrup-like oil...

He felt so strangely light, he causiously held his arms out to the side to allow her to get his whole body completely covered...

He had decided to accept his new situation with fervency. He was going to pleasure this giantess even if she killed him!

Her magnificent size was an overwhelming sight. Although, it did terrify him to the core, he had dreamt of such things...

He had often fantisized about being in this very posistion! Although, in his dreams, it was simply a fantastic fantasy, an incredable slide show of landscape like images that would flash before his eyes.
Never actually being in any danger from the giantess of his dreams, he was completely relaxed, and very arroused by the size differance...

However, this magnificent phenomena had realized itself, and his heart raced inside his chest with terror!

Had his dreams became a nightmare, or was this his chance, to exsplore his ultimate fasination finally here, standing right in front of him?

Cindy's hands started to tremble with excitment as she finished lubricating her little man-toy. She carried him out of the bathroom and down the hall to her regular bedroom. She closed the door behind her, and stepped over to her bed. She lowered his tiny figure down onto the foot of the bed, and stood over him.

Mike stood on shaky knees as he looked up at her incredable size. She was just so fucking BIG!

The sight of her emmense figure was like looking-up at a seven-story building!

He had willingly allowed her to dominate him, at his normal-size, and she was a little rough, and the thought of her careless, casual, nature, nearly paralized him with fear!

What if she did kill him? What if she crushed him? What if....

Fuck-IT! He didn't care! He could do this! She was just a woman! He could pleasure this gigantic bitch, and she was going to LOVE-IT!

He tried to conjure-up his confidence, and reassure his terrified mind. The thought of being totally at her mercy, and so helpless within her giantess hands was something that he could have never prepaired for...

Cindy had a plastic sheet covering the bottom third of her bedspread, and she carefully sat down on it and posistioned herself, propped-up on her elbows, and she casually spread her legs wide apart...

The sight that he had from his tiny eyes to her gigantic body was simply irresistible. The creamy inner thighs spread open like wings on a glorious, enormas bird!

Her body was so beautiful. She was still slightly steaming from the hot bath, and a foggy mist rose-up from her tanned skin with a mystical breath-taking enchantment...

Her huge appearance was that of his dreams, she filled his entire view, nothing else existed but HER!

He felt as though he had been here Before, worshiping her...

He staggered at first, but stopped, and caught himself. He took a deep breath, and started walking right up between those tremendous thighs...

His mind raced with overwhelming fear, but he pushed it back and continued stepping closer to her magnificent pussy...

The glissening wettness of her magnificent pussy lips was already slightly agap, and waiting on his diminutive touch...

Cindy raised up her left hand to her right breast, and her index finger and thumb viciously tormented the stiffening nipple. Twisting, and squeezing it with hard pinching fingertips...

"Come-on, Mike, I'm waiting!", she snapped. While opening her thighs apart even wider...

After she had used 'little Tommy', and had completely obliterated his little body within her anus, she was more then ready for tiny Mike. He had been with her for almost a year, and she did like him, but that one time that he refused to pay, still perturbed her...

Oh, he swore that he would pay her back. Somehow though, it always slipped his mind...

It was payback time!

"Come-on, get up here!", she demanded. Placing her tight fist down on top of her thigh, and clinching it tightly...

The sight of the huge female fist, as the knuckles turned white from the intense grip sent a shock wave throughout his trembling body!

The only thought on her mind now was if he tried to back away, or change his mind, she was going to GRAB-HIM!
There was no turning back NOW!

Mike stepped-up within reach of her mammoth pussy. It was seeping with a creamy hot juice...

He rubbed his fingertips lightly over the meaty lips, and stroked them tenderly...

"Come-on, I can't even feel that!", she barked down from above....

He grabbed the innermost part of the top section, and firmly pulled it open...

The inner wettness appeared with a creamy coating of sticky paste. He lifted up his right foot, and slid it into the heated crevasse...

Her resounding moan, filled the sky with a tremendous sound of enormas feminine pleasure...

"Ohhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", a relaxing breath of pleasure escaped from her mouth...

He worked his foot around inside of the heated pussy-lips, it gripped at his entire leg, and squeezed firmly as the giantess began to lower her back down flat onto the bed...

The space between her lower ass-cheeks relaxed and her wrinkled butt hole peeked out from inside...

He raised his leg, and slid his foot into the opening, up to his knee. The heat was so intense that it felt almost as if it was burning his skin...

He was reaching up to grab the firming clit, when a huge hand came down from above and captured his tiny form. He did't struggle, he just relaxed and tried to save his energy...

He was twisted around and gripped-up tightly within her giant fist, his legs were pressed together firmly and constricted between the powerful fingertips...

He felt his feet being pressed against the tighter, flexing, skin of her hot little butthole...

The wrinkled puckering hole, swelled-out and flexed, with a powerful compression, as it reacted to the touch of his tiny, little, feet...

"Wait, Cindy!...Wait-a-minute!", Mike tried to get her attention...

His greasy skin was so slippery and small, she couldn't control herself as she just quickly forced his feet into the crimping anus, and shoved him into it all the way up to his waist!

She could feel his tiny hands despairatly pressing against the inside of her heavy cheeks, trying to escape from the gripping mouth of her tightly compressed ass...

She held her breath for a long minute, just trying to settle herself down a bit...

The tickling little fingertips of his mini-sized hands sent rippling goosebumps up across her quivering body with a rush of orgasmic sensations that nearly took her breath away!

"Oh,...Oh,...Oh,...Oh,....Ahhhhh", she tried to fight the erge to crush him, but her animal lust took over, and she let go, and relaxed just long enough to shove his struggling little body all the way into her hungry butt-hole...

He was plunged deeply into the slick opening, and swallowed-up, as the darkness closed-in around him, and the intense pressure exsploded within the constricting muscles...

She couldn't stop herself. She lost all control of her body, and she squeezed as hard as she could!

She felt a crackling plop, and a wild tingling vibration, then a crunching pop!

Her pussy exsploded in reaction to the exsquisite sensation of his tiny body being crushed to a pulp within he asshole....

She came like a fire hose. Her pussy sprayed-out a gush of splattering juice....

She collapsed onto her bed and squeezed her thigh muscles together tightly, and spasumed several more times...

Her body went completely numb, and she passed out..............










***********************
Chapter End Notes:

Sarah returns next Chapter