- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Have you ever thought about what it would be like, to become a woman's rubber-duck bath-toy?

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 26











Wendy glanced over at Sara with a snarling hiss. "He's mine, and your not getting him back NOW!" she lowered her voice and continued...

"If you try and take him, I'm calling the police on you Sara...", Wendy threatened her...

Sarah didn't respond to her, she just shrugged her shoulders, as if she didn't care...

Hailey watched Wendy, from a kneeling position next to Sara's chair, and thought about how she had just taken him from her when she was 'watching' him. Hailey hated her for that!

Hailey's eyes were like two thin slits, as she stairred over at Wendy with a scowling face...

Wendy noticed, and glared back at her with a daunting focus...

"What's your problem, squirt?", Wendy taunted her...

"Your goona pay for wha' cha' did wennie", Hailey growled at her, in a harsh whisper. Even in her childish way, she glaired at her with such hatred that Wendy could feel her anger...

"Look, your sister 'sold' Tom, to my mother, so he's not yours anymore!", Wendy remarked to the little girl.

Hailey turned her face away from her, and just gasped-out a frustrated breath...

Jaclyn stood holding the gun on the three of them and as she widened her stance, and shifted her hips, her obtrusive, statement silenced the girlish bickering....

"Just shut-up, and sit there, would-ja'?", she snapped at them...

"Sara", Jaclyn spoke directly to her, "Can you get some 'more', of that, 'shrinking' powder?"

"I would like to buy some of it", Jaclyn whispered to her intently...

Sara slowly looked up at her, and studied her exspression for a long moment of pondering...

"Yes, but it's very exspensive", Sara told her in a mysterious malicious way, slowly smiling and standing up...

Sara stepped closer to her, and paused when Jackie raised the gun up and pointed it at her. The two girls studied each other for a long minute, then Sara whispered to her...

"Give me the gun back, and I'll go and get you some"

Wendy leaned forward in her chair and tried to listen to what they were saying...

Jaclyn stepped back, and raised the gun right-up into Sara's face. She cocked the hammer-back, and squinted one eye...

"How bout this!", she raised her voice suddenly, "I'll keep your little sissy here, and 'Tommy', while 'you', go and get some more of the 'stuff', and we'll make an even trade", Jaclyn casually commanded...

Wendy overheard and stood-up, "Wait-A-minute, you can't just give 'him' to her!", she barked-out!

"Shut-up, Wendy!", Jackie scoulded her, and pointed the gun down at her, motioning toward her chair...

Wendy reluctantly sat back down with a huff...

Hailey smirked at her, and giggled...

Wendy glared over at her, and the two of them stairred at each other for a long time...

"O.K., Jackie?", Sara spoke to her. "Jackie, is it?", Sara questioned. Jackie nodded, and let her continue.

"O.K. Jackie, I'll go and get a whole 'dozen' of packets, 'but'-, Hailey isn't staying here, she's coming with me", Sara added to the trade-off...

"Deal, but you better hurry-up, cause I want it tonight!", Jackie added...

Sara walked over toward Hailey, and told her to, "come on", the two of them waited for the garage door to open after Jackie pushed the button to let them out...

Sara looked back into the garage at the two girls as the door rolled back down into place...

"Nothing better happen to Tom in the meantime!", Sara warned...

"He'll be right here!", Jackie answered her.



****




Mike was suddenly lifted up. He felt a strong 'pull' of gravity, as he shot up into the air....

The surge of force dipped his stomach down into his body with a sickening pull. He reached out and grabbed onto the solid fingernail that pinned-down his left leg...

The shiny thumbnail, that encircled his waist, glissened, as it was compressing the thumb-pad, firmly covering his belly...

The huge hand's middle finger and thumb, gripped around his waist easily, cradled, within just the two fingers, the wide palm spread-out under his back, and floated him through the air in sweeping bursts, of sudden, jolting, swaths, of unsuspecting motion...

The view from Cindy's hand was startling! A blurry rush of colorful motion, swept past at incredable speeds!

He was swiftly swung forward, then reversed and swept back.....

The momentum created by her huge mass, and the nauseous, velocity, of her casual movement was making him deathly sick...

Her huge thigh, swept past so close, that he could have reached out and touched it...

Like a weight on a pedulum, Mike rushed past Cindy's enormas leg in sweeping arches...

Swoosh! Swoosh! Her magnificent hips would alternatly shift away from him, then shift closly to him, as he swept past...

Mike nearly vomited, and almost passed-out when the ride was finally over. He struggled to get his bearings as he was released onto a soft surface...

Fading in and out of consciousness, he just laid on his side and tried to recover from the sporadic ride that he had just endured. Cinthia's massive form moved about in collosal vibrations, shaking the surface under him with trembling reverberations...

He bent his body over and threw-up, exspelling the contents of his burning stomach...

The rushing wave of heated prickling sensations flowed over his tiny form as he struggled to stay conscious.

The enormas being that was once his 'Week-end Play-mate', now moved about the room like a gigantic monster!

Mike gagged and spit out the fowl specks of acidic particals that remained inside his swollen lips, and tried to settle himself down enough to see where he was...

The room didn't look at all familiar, the white cloth that he was lying on was a terry-cloth like material, and the threaded loops of cord that matted down under him was a rougher texture than what he would have exspected...

Suddenly, her face appeared in front of him. He jumped back in shock from the startling closeness!

The rumbling sound of her voice, was like that of a distant thunder-storm...

"Mikey, are you feeling alright?", her heavy voice shattered his confused mind...

He covered his eyes, and curled into a fetal-position, cowering away from the massive giantess!

She was no longer 'Cindy', she was a massive Goddess! He cowered away, and crawled on his hands and knees...

"AwwwL, what's wrong?", her voice quaked across the towel...

"Mike, I won't hurt you,... please don't be afraid of me!", she blasted her voice down upon his naked body...

He screamed out in terrified fear, when he felt those 'massive-fingertips' compressing around his sides....

They quickly released, and pulled away...

The shadow of the giant hand, cast-out over him, as the huge fingers floated directly above, he was uncontrolably trembling as he looked up at her looming presents...

Her surprized face was filled with anxious attachment, and lustful desire...

Her breath washed down over his naked skin with a hot-humid rush of moist steam...

The scent of spoiled meat, and sour beer filled his head and he nearly vomited again...

The quick, gentle grasp caught him up again, and swiftly tackled his naked body within the consuming fingertips, they wrestled around him, griping him up firmly and he was twisted around, and forced to face the giantess!

"Look, I said, I WOULDN'T HURT YOU, ALRIGHT!" her voice blasted down into his face like a blast furnace...

Her huge fingers enveloped around his struggling limbs, and effortlessly contained his miniature form...

"Yur, REALLY STARTING Ta' PISS ME OFF!", she erupted!

As her tremendous fingers slowly compressed tighter, and tighter...

He was swept up, and swung around sideways. Lifted up higher, and swung around again...

The sudden rush of movement, nearly took his breath away, as she casually carried him along inside her tight fist. The walls of the room flowed past like a enormas wave of continual, flowing, motion...

He was quickly dipped down, and shifted to the side, then in a swift rifting-release, he was suddenly 'dropped', into a huge pool of water...

The slashing-splash of impact, into the deep, soapy-water, instantly consumed his body, and he was forced to swim, as he quickly realized that he was in some type of pool!

When he resurfaced, and gasped-in a quick breath, he cleared his eyes with his fingers and looked up to see that he was inside her hot-tub!

The heated water was gurgling, and bubbling, in huge, violent, terentail, whirlpools...

Mike was barely able to tread water, and kept his head up, as the boiling waves bounced him around like a rubber duck!

Cindy towered over the edge, from the knees up, he could see all of her...

She was 'SO', fucking BIG! Sixty-feet tall! A towering gigantic woman!

Mike started to swim away from her magnificent form, he stroked across the surface with the swiftness of Mark Spits...

"Look at 'YOU', that is so CUTE!", her voice rang-out in the heights above him...

He swam faster, and had just made it to the side of the plastic wall when he turned to look back...

"You stay in there and I'll be right back", she gleefully announced, as she waved at him with just her pinkie finger, and turned away...

The sound of the bubbling pressurized currants of heated water filled the air all around him...

The ceiling was hundreds of feet high, and at that daunting distance he felt like a trapped insect. The depth of the water, as he discovered when he was so uncaringly dropped into it, was at least twenty feet deep...

He tried to save his dwindling strength, and conserved as much of it as he could, while still managing to tread water...

Surveying the inside walls, he could see that there was no escape from this enormas basin. The slippery walls were straight-up, and the top was far out of his reach...

When the sound of her voice drew his attention, he turned to see her returning as she closed the door, and spoke out to him like a person would talk to a small animal...

"Well, my lil' playmate is still here?", she announced, in a sexy voice...

"Havin' fun in there?", she stepped closer to the edge, and peered down at him with a look of excitment...

"Please, Cindy, get me out of here an change me back!", Mike yelled out to her with his arms winged out, slowly sweeping them around to maintain his buoyancy...

"Oh, I thought that you would 'enjoy', THIS!", she bent down, lowering her face down directly above him. Her red-dyed hair spilled down around her smooth shoulders, and curtained around her face...

Her eyes glittered within, like a smouldering flame reigniting. She squatted down, and stairred at his tiny form...

Her playful smile melted into a blank stair. Mike screamed up at her in frustration...

"Why!", he sounded so tiny. "Get me out of here, I'll drown in here!", he pleaded with her...

"How could you do this to me?", he squeaked out in tears, barely containing his terrified reaction to her gigantic presents...

Mike watched her arm sweep across the opening at the top, and her hand gripped at a valve, and her fingers twisted the knob several turns, and the water slowly settled down...

The sound of the gurgling pressure ceased, and a smooth calm settled over the surface...

The frothy white bubbles dissipated, and within just a few seconds, the surface was clear, and smooth...

He coughed a few times, and swept his wet hair back, by slinging his head around. He looked up at her in confusion, as she studied his captive form like a fasinating little toy...

The glassy surface of the still water spread out around him as it settled down. The sudden movement of her enormas form filled his view as she stood-up, and removed her bathrobe...

Her bare breasts revealed, she allowed the robe to slowly slide down over her waist, and slip down across her body...

She took on the appearance of a jurassic amazon, while towering above the pool of clear water. She seemed to move in slow motion...

The weight of her enormas thighs, gently wobbled as she stepped up, and lifted her leg...

Her bare foot appeared, toes splayed out, and separated, as the giant-sized female foot descended down toward him...

Mike swam away from the overshadowing intrusion, and just as he began to swim, he felt the lifting motion of the surface...

As the giant-sized foot submerged into the pool and was quickly followed by the other one that swept over him and plunged into the water with a bursting splash...

Slowly lifting and dipping, he swam faster away from the naked giantess as she entered the pool, and stood over him like a looming tower of gigantic womanhood...

Her introduction into the tub, quickly raised the water level as she swiftly sat down, and lowered her butt into it...

Mike was suddenly flanked by her knees, as they erupted out of the depths and glimmered in the light with the shedding water flowing down off of them...

He turned around, and stopped swimming, as he 'realized' that he'd nowhere to go...

"Come-err', an climb onto my leg", she whispered at him, while pointing with her index finger to a spot on her soft thigh, just above her knee...

"Come-on, right HERE!", she ordered him with a resounding bark.

"I want you to understand Michael, that, you really don't have a choice in the matter, you'll do as I say, or your life is OVER", she threatened....

Her feminine voice echoed around the smooth basin, like a reverberating thunder...

Mike's heart throbbing inside his chest he slowly began to swim toward her finger. Up the valley between her rising knees, and closer to her enormas upper body...

The water slanted, the surface tilting, as she moved and scooted her butt down toward him, creating an undertow, and sliding her enormas waist under his tiny floating form...

He was swept-up, and floated closer to her, in a rolling wave of still water...

He felt weightless, as he was carried up smoothly onto her lower chest area, and drifted onto the soft surface of her tacky wet skin...

His naked body stuck to her emmense form, as the water crested, and receded away...

He looked-up. The thumping of her huge heart bumping just under the skin of her giant chest, causing him to bounce along with it...

Her intent, emotionless face, stairred down from above, with a arching eyebrow, and a slight dimple on one cheek. The heat was rising up around her, causing a fine dew of glissening sweat to form across her dry skin...

Raising one knee up, and lifting the foot out of the water, she rested the dripping wet leg on the stave of the tub. The water level receded, lowering around her emmence body, leaving him sitting just under her dry breasts...

Darker-skin around the protruding nipples, the areola, wrinkled and soft, and slowly firming-up as the giant glands grew larger and stiffer...

The heavy mass of breast that surrounded the stiffening nipples was ten-times his body weight!

Her slow breathing gently lifted his tiny body up, and down...

Her hand slipped down between her inner thighs, and disappeared in the depths of her nether-region...

She laid her head back and began to pleasure herself...

Mike could feel her heart rate increasing, thudding and pounding stronger, and heavier...

Her breathing increased, exspanding her chest larger with each passing moment of pleasure. He hugged her smooth skin and tried to cling to the sweat covered surface...

The swift movement of her wrist, as it wisked-away within the confines of her rocking hips, created slurping gushes of splashing stirs within the yoak of her gigantic crotch...

The heavy pounding of her massive heart thrust against the huge chest with surging thumps...

"Mmm,OHhhoooooooaaHhh!", she exspelled an enormas roar of intense feminine eagerness!

Mike slipped down a few feet, and spread his body out in a spread-eagle posistion, so that his naked skin would cling to her's...

The sweaty surface was becoming slippery though, and he found it harder to cling to...

He was just about to slip back into the water when the fingertips of her other hand wrapped around his wet body and grabbed him. He was slowly lifted back up, and swung over to the erect nipple of her giant left breast...

He glanced quickly at her face, before he was released to fall onto the straining gland. Her sparkling eyes were nearly closed-up under her sky-blue mascara, and she gritted her teeth as she dropped him to fall onto the taught-skinned nipple...

The moment that his tiny, helpless body, landed on the firm-skinned nipple, she sucked-in a vaccuum of air through her gritted teeth...

The rising of her chest, as she arched her back, and shoved her breasts out, caused him to grab a hold of the bullit-like nipple with both arms!

Gripping with both hands, and wrapping his legs around the mid-section of the giant breast, he clung to it like a spider-monkey, on the only root left, on the edge of a cliff...

The spongy nipple bent down under his weight, and he tugged at it, as he held firmly to the hardened gland.

Cindy felt a rush of rippling sensations flowing across her skin, the coursing goose-bumps arising all around him, and spreading down, over both of her arms, caused her to hold her breath in response to the tingling essents...

She worked her hand in a slow circular motion, and then switched to a furious wisking thrust...

"Uhh,...Uhh,...Uhh,...Ah,Ah,Ah,Ah,....Uhh,...Uhh,...Ahh,Ah,Ah,Ah,..."

The foggy cloud of steam that filled the air was getting thicker, as Mike clung to the huge hardened nubbin.

He was covered in sweat, as the heat from her massive body evaporated, she trembled under him, and rocked with blissful pleasure...

Her chest pumped with pistoning breaths. Her eye-lashes fluttered, and her mouth opened-up wide, and her tongue slathered her lower-lip, whipping back and forth like a wild snake...

The glissening sweat was now dampening her hair, and completely coated her skin with a thick layer of greasy oil...

Mike was becoming arroused, and as he smelled the scent of her pheromone-filled sweat, he felt his cock hardening and standing out...

His feet tingled, and his legs went weak, he was loseing his grasp and slipped free of the solid nipple and slid down across her ribs, and splashed into the water next to her rounded hip...

Her fingertips instantly began searching him out. He was captured-up, as soon as he broke the surface...

Drenched in the heated water, and swiftly rinsed off, as her enclosing fingers lifted him out of the bath, he gasped-in, an excited breath, as he was quickly returned to his perch on the protruding, giant nipple...

His wett, naked-body easily slipped around, as he gripped at the rubbery-nipple with both hands, and tried as hard as he could to hang on to it...

Then without warning, the wide-biceps of her inner-arm muscle, compressed over his clinging figure, and squashed him into it with a forceful embrace...

Crushing his entire body into her massive boob, he was mashed into it and squeezed up tightly!

His cock was pressed into the wall of gigantic boobie flesh...

All sound was drown-out, all but her tremendous heart-beat, as it thuded-hard and fast, within her emmence gigantic body...

"Mmmm,whaaaaa,Oh,Mmmm,whaaaa,ohh!", she crushed his tiny form into her breast, and worked her pussy to an exsplosive hot orgasum...

Mike was nearly crushed alive within her vise-like embrace. He was slowly released, and recaptured within her spidery fingertips...

He was casually placed on top of her smooth knee-cap, and sprawled-out on his stomach to keep from slidding off...

Cindy playfully snickered at him, as she watched him try to steady himself on the rounded knob of her smooth knee...

His tiny, little, hard-on stabbing into her skin felt hot, and wiggly against it...

"Oh, that was nice", she gasped...

"Let me catch my breath, and we'll do it again", she added...

Mike hugged at her giant knee, and took in the view of her gigantic body, as she strained to catch her breath back, and settle herself back down...

Her hard nipples stabbed into the air as she gently bouced them as she pumped her chest regaining her breath.







*********************
Chapter End Notes:

Continued next chapter...........