- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thinks are heating up now.  Cindy finds out a secret.....

The Decrement of Tom






By: wildcatman






Chapter 25









The ground shook violently as Tom ran across the wide-open plain of barren white space...

The air swirled around him as something big swept past in a rush of gusting motion. He stumbled, but caught himself and continued running as fast as he could possably run!

The rumbling of thunderous human-like voices filled the sky...

He dared not look-up, he just kept running away from the terrifying monstrousities that loomed above him...

Shadows, swum around him, and pooled out in exsplosive swellings of brilliant movement...

The glimse of a glimmering colorful shape, flew past at a tremendous speed!

Tom ducked, as the wide exspanse of a gigantic female foot rushed over him with a sudden blasting tail-wind...

The toenails were painted a crimson-blue, with flakes of sparkling glitter....

He skittered to a quick stop, as an enormas foot impacted right in front of him!

The wafting flow of escapeing air rushed past as the smooth exspanse of foot flesh spread-out across the area and flattened out, relaxing into a still position...

Tom stepped back and slowly looked up......

The super-huge monolith of magnificents,...was a Woman!

Thousands of feet Tall! Tom was shorter than her ankle!

She was astonomical in size! A tremendous Goddess!

He traced his line of sight up across her gigantic leg, and as the thigh muscle widened-out, and the wider shape of the massive gluteus maximus over-shadowed, and shifted sideways, the motion of the colossal giantess bent forward and lowered it's face down to survey the diminutive figure at it's feet...

Tom cowered down before her, as her looming face desended down upon him...

A rush of movement, and a collapsing mountain, of enormity filled the sky above him!

The shadow from her massive form spread-out all around him, and swallowed up his tiny sized figure, like a tiny little speck...

"WELL, Well, well,...what have we here?", the vibration from the incredable sound-wave, shook his whole body like an exsplosion!

He trembled as the ground shook, and the magnificent foot scooted around, and settled in, next to the other one, forming a corner to the other foot...

Blocking Tom in, and forming a wall, the giantess squatted down and playfully peered down at him with a curious glint in her enormas eye's!

The massive pillow of pantie-crotch swelled-out above him, between the enormas walls of smooth thigh-muscle....

A literal ceiling, of 'pantie' completely covered his miniascule form. The breathtaking view, filled an area of space that was so spectacular, he fell backward, and reeled in fear, of the sheer enormity of the magnificent female!

The space between the calve-muscle, and the heavier thigh, formed a deep division of seperation that drew a solid line, out and away to the rounded-bend of the shiny knees...

His heart pounding wildly in his chest, his breath frozen, and his head throbbing, he coughed and choked as the gigantic set of crimson-blue fingernails slowly desended down upon his trembling figure!

The vise-like compression clamped-up around him with a squeezing grasp!

Solid car-hood sized nails, sparkled, and glimmered, as they scooted-in around his naked body...

Tom couldn't even scream, as the giant fingers grabbed his tiny body, and scooped him up...

The sight of her face was horrifying, a sensational display of feminine beauty, but so monstously gigantuous, the lashes fluttered, and blinked with lightning quick flashes...

The massive fingertips floating him up, closer to the brightly painted lips...

The wrinkled-set of plush-soft, lips, glissened with a coating of fresh salava...

The slathering tongue's tip, swept out, and painted a slippery layer of wettness, and slipped back inside...

The billowing air that escaped from the flairing nostrals flowed around him with a sweet-sickening scent of smokey aroma...

Tom looked beyond the huge giant face, over her massive bare shoulder...

The entire space around her was a brillant bright white. The everspreading flat plane spreadout in all directions...

A sea of nothingness, disappeared into the horizon all around them. Just a flat plane of white, barren, open space...

The mouth moved and Tom recognized the voice. It was his old school teacher that he had in the sixth grade...

"Ms.Mueller?",... her breath spilled-out around him in a wave of humid steam. She spoke out in a soft whisper...


"Not Yet Thomas,...We're Not Ready For You Now", the mighty goddess spoke.....

Her lips pressed down over his entire face, covering it completely...

The palm of her magnificent hand enclosed around him in a heated pocket of comfortable warmth....

The sound of rushing wind slowly became louder, and louder, as the shaking movement jostled him around within the confining space...

The temperture quickly changed to a cooler, chilling, blast of whipping wind!

Tom opened his eyes, and the bright sunlight nearly blinded him, as he tried to see where he was...

"Tommy?", a girls voice blerted-out. "Tommy!", it blasted down into his face, "Oh, Tommy, your ALIVE!"

The sound of Jackie's excited voice resounded all around him!

"See He's moving Mum, I saved him!", she squealed-out!

The vision of Cindy's face slowly came into view. Tom rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them up...

He was sitting naked inside the cupped palms of Jackie's hands, and the two giantess's stairred down at him with emotional releif...

Clearly, he had been revived by recessitation, and Jackie's triumphant cheering told him that she had been the one, that breathed the breath of life back into his tiny body...

The leather straps had been removed, and Tom sat up and strained his sore muscles...

The pain in his ribs shot threw them, as he twisted around like a crippled man, wriggling around inside the young girls bowl-shaped palms...

"Take him out into the garage, and put him back in the bird-cage", Cindy told her, "Alright, Mum, I'll take him"

Tom was swiftly lifted-up, and carried smoothly through the kitchen and out into the garage...

It was a strange sense of releif, to be back inside of the bars. At least he had some protection...

He crawled into the silkie-pantie bed, and blew-out a long breath of frustration...

The vision of the goddess in his dream returned to his befuddled mind. He let the image linger, and the massive size of her glowing presents sent a comforting calm over him. He closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep...

Had the vision of the giantess teacher just been a dream? Was she real? Was she a Goddess? Was Tom's own memory's creating her? (Or), Had he actually 'crossed-over', to the other-side?

Was God a Woman? Maybe his God, 'WAS'....





******




Wendy pulled into the driveway, pulled up to the garage doors and shut-off the car...

She couldn't wait to get Tommy back. She jumped out and slammed the door shut, and trotted-up to the front door of the house...

She knocked on the door, and excitedly waited for Cindy to open it...

"Hello, Wendy", Cindy spoke through the screen door, as she unlocked it, and slowly pushed it open...

"Come-in, Jaclyn is out in the garage with Tom", she whispered to her with a hushed tone of secrecy.

Wendy stepped into the doorway and looked toward the garage, Jackie was walking back in and Cindy turned to her and informed her of their guests arrival...

"Jaclyn, this is Wendy,...Wendy, ...Jaclyn", she formally spoke, and motioned with her hand in an effort to appear casual....

Jackie stepped closer, and raised her hand in a delicate wave, "Hello", she said. "Hi", Wendy said, with a quick smile, and turned back to Cindy with a uncomfortable frown...

"I want to see Tommy", she impatiently whispered to her...

Cindy glanced at the clock, and tried to stall for time...

"It's only eleven O'clock, sit down, and take a load-off, would you like something to drink Wendy?", she asked her...

"No thanks, I just want to see Tommy, Please", she firmly said. While tilting her head to one side, in a girlish way, physically motioning her frustrated desire...

Cindy studied her for a brief moment then asked her straight-out:

"Do you know this 'Sarah' chic?", she bluntly said. "Sarah?" Wendy repeated, "yeah-I know her, WHY?", Wendy replyed, half interested...

"I think that she might know something about this "shrinking" thing, that happened to your little man, and if she doe's, I want to know what it is...", Cindy said, while walking closer to her.

"Maybe, I don't know, But, I can give you her number, if you want it?", Wendy said.

"Yea, I'd like to talk to her?", Cindy answered her, and stepped toward the kitchen with Wendy following her close behind...

Cindy handed her a small post-it note and a pen, and watched while she scratched down the phone number...

The sound of the garage door opened, and all three of the women were distracted by the unsuspected noise. Cindy stepped causiously toward the inside door to the garage, and stood dumbfounded as she saw the girl standing there holding the birdcage...

"Sara?", Wendy yelled out. "How did you get in here?", she asked, as she watched the young girl turning to face them...

Sarah raised the gun up, and stepped toward them, still holding the birdcage in her other hand...

Cindy stepped up to face her, "Sara, the police are looking for your little friend there...", she firmly told her with a threatening tone...

"I wonder how much 'reward' they'll offer?", she continued, as she stepped closer to the girl...

Sara stepped backward toward the open garage door, and as she consealed the handgun behind the cage, she glanced around with a nervous attention to the three women that were intently watching her...

"Tom is not the one that there looking for!", Sara yelled...

"He's not big enough to do anything like that, the police arn't going to get him ether, not if I have anything to do about it!", she retorted...

Hailey walked around from behind the corner were she had been listening to them...

Cindy spoke up and took another step closer...

"Just tell me how you 'shrunk' him, and you can have him!", she told her...

"I just want to know how he became so small....", Cindy continued...

"I'll even pay you!", Cindy offered...

Hailey walked over to Cindy and handed her the powder, that she had in her pocket, and with a quick glance at Sara she told her:

"Just pour it on the one you want, and kiss them", Hailey whispered up to her...

Cindy took the small packet, and carefully examined it. She looked back at Sara with a smile...

"Go on, you can have him...", she said. Wendy screamed and ran toward Sara with her hands reaching out toward the cage. The cage was knocked out of her hands, and hit the floor with a clanking sound!

Sara dropped the gun and grabbed-up Wendy by her shoulders. The two girls wrestled around on the floor and Wendy screamed at her with a shrill-cat-like growl...

Cindy quickly stepped over and gathered-up the cage, and picked-up the gun. She handed the cage to Jackie, and stepped over and hit the switch to close the garage door...

Sara struggled to break free of Wendys attack, and realized that Cindy was standing over them with the gun...

"You sold him to US!", Wendy screamed at her...

"He' MINE!", she growled as she grabbed Sara's hair and yanked-up a handfull!

Cindy chuckled and watched the two girls fighting as the garage door slowly closed down,,,

Hailey was trying to help her sister, and was pulling on the back of Wendy's shirt...

"Alright, that's enough!", Cindy yelled out. The girls continued struggling and rolling around, grunting and growling with snarling threats...

Jackie carried the cage back into the house, and closed the door...

Cindy yelled at them: "Stop-It, right now!", she screamed...

Hailey continued pulling on Wendy's shirt and drug her backward when she let go of Sara's hair...

"That's enough, stop-it right now or I'll call the police!", Cindy warned them...

Wendy clammered to her feet and headed for the door...

"Hold-it", Cindy stopped her. "Stay right here", she ordered her. "Here's what's gonna happen"

"I'm going to call one of my 'clients', and 'test-out' this 'stuff', and if it works, you two can have Tom and figure out your own problems with that", she informed them, while holding the gun casually pointed toward them.

"But, Tommy's mine, Mom bought him from her", Wendy tried to explain....

"Shut-up, I don't care about that!", Cindy yelled at her. "Now sit down, over there and shut your mouth!"

Wendy walked over to the corner and sat down by Sara, who had already sat down on a lawn chair, and was pulling loose hairs out of her head...

Hailey had squatted-down next to her, and was watching Cindy with a nervous reaction to the changing events that had just taken place...

"Just pour it on them, and then, 'Kiss-them'?", she asked them as she looked questioningly, at Sara and her little sister...

"Yes, just pour it on their head, and then kiss them, and within a few hours they'll 'shrink'," , Sara confirmed her question...

Cindy pulled out her cell-phone and punched-in a number....

She held the phone up to her ear and waited for the call to go through...

"Yes, Mark?....Hi, Cindy here, I was just wondering,...umm, could you come over for a drink,... I need some help moveing some furniture around, and could 'Really', use some help........O.K., see ya'-in a bit then!", she clicked the phone shut, and slipped it back into her pants pocket...

"We'll just see if this 'Stuff', works", she whispered. She then stepped toward the door, and told Jackie to come out to the garage...

She handed the gun to her, and told her to keep them covered while, she met Mike, and prepaired to shrink him...


****


Mike's apartment was just a few house's down, and he was ringing Cindy's door-bell within minutes after hanging up the phone with her...

Cindy opened the door, and greeted him with a kiss, and a firm hug. He had just stepped inside the door, and Cindy was ripping his shirt-off...

He had been a 'Client' of her's, for almost a year now, and he was devoted to her as his dominatrix...

She had practiced different styles on him, and he trusted her...

Mike loved the way she 'played' with him, and her creative nature always kept him guessing...

She loved to tie him up and cover him with warming oil and tease him for hours...

The quick rip, of his shirt as it seperated and fell to the floor in two peices, told him that she was excited, and he was 'more', than ready, to do her bidding...

She normally didn't kiss him though, and he wondered 'Why', she was kissing him so much?

He was thrown to the floor in the living room, and Cindy climbed on top of him and straddled his chest...

She took off her shirt, and shook her large breasts in his face...

Smiling down at him with a devious, lustfull, exspression, she lowered her chest down over him, and smothered him inside of her huge boobies....


Mike struggled around and tried to catch a quick breath of air as Cindy pressed her pillow-soft breasts into his trapped face. He reached up and grabbed her shoulders, and firmly pushed her up away...

Cindy frowned down at him, then she and poured something like a white powder over his head, and slowly leaned down to kiss him...

Mike couldn't believe that she was so excited to see him. He had never saw her act this way, and he felt a strange tingling sensation course throughout his entire body...


The air seemed to swirl around him, in a whirlwind of vaccuum like pressure....




The weight of Cindy's body seemed to become heavier, and heavier....




He grunted with a straining surge of force as he tried to throw her off of him....




She got heavier, and the size of her body started to grow larger, and larger....




Mike couldn't move, Cindy easily pinned him down with her butt!!!




"Mike,....don't be afraid honey, I'm not going to hurt you.............









********************
Chapter End Notes:

Mikes in for a rude awakening, as he realizes that he just became Cindy's perminant play-toy!