- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom






By: wildcatman







Chapter 24










Wendy sat down at her make-up table and started to apply her green eye shadow. She had just gotten out of the shower, and her hair was a little-bit wet after the quick blowing-drying...

She woke-up early, and couldn't wait to go and get Tom back from Cindy. She hoped that she wouldn't have to spend much time there, with her daughter Jackie. She just wanted to get Tommy, and come back home...

Linda was still in bed, and she was sound asleep..............



Linda's dream: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



The sound of a heavy brisk wind swirled violently around her bare feet....

She was wearing a, sheer see-though nylon Kimono...

The sand under her feet seemed to feel warm, and soft, as her toes sank into it. The blurry distance was a skyline of city buildings, and broken shoreline that bordered the ocean...

She felt strange, heavier than normal. The gravity seemed to pull at her, 'un-usually', with more strength....

She had nothing on, but the light nylon Kimono...

Her legs absorbed the wind as it whipped around her body. She was walking toward the City in the distance, and as she got closer, she realized something was very different...

The 4-lane highway leading into the metropolis crossed her path, and she stepped up to it and squatted down to take a closer look.

The cars that zoomed past her feet were miniature!

The highway was like a toy racecar track. The street lights barely reached her knees....

She modestly closed her thighs together, to block the view from the passing cars as they buzzed passed like little toys!

Her heart began to pound with excitment. She stood and placed one foot across the roadway, blocking both lanes, she was amazed at the incredable size of her bare foot!

A semi-truck was coming up fast and started slowing down when the tiny driver saw the tremendous female foot!

The approaching truck hit the brakes hard, and skidded up to her ankle...

The trailer nearly jack-knifed, as it scooted sideways and left several black-marks from the skidding tires. The driver jumped out and started to run away, across a grassy area to the side of the road...

Linda was trembling with overwhelming excitment, as she easily bumped the front of the tiny truck with her big toe, and watched as it scooted back from the impact...

She stepped across the road and spotted the fleeing driver stumbling through the grass. She bent-down over him and easily reached down and captured up, his kicking and screaming figure. She easily held him pinched up between her finger and thumb...

Her heart was jumping with adrenile-filled spirt, as she felt his wriggling little limbs wildly trying to break free from her consticting fingers...

Linda held his tiny screaming body up before her face and smiled down at him with a lustfull satisfaction...

The tiny man screamed like a girl, as Linda opened her mouth and tilted her head back...

Slowly raising his flailing body up above her open mouth, she ran her tongue out, and curled the tip of it, and just released a full breath of air up across his tiny form....

She felt his flouncing little form bounce, when it landed in the center of her taught tongue...

Her whole body shook with sexual arrousal, as she swallowed......

A rush of blinding light blasted down from above her, and a booming female voice from the sky, shook down across the earth!

The whole ground started to quake, and a wave of warmth washed over her!

"Mom,...Mom,...Wake-up, I need the car key's!", Wendy's voice awakened her.....




** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **





Linda sat-up quickly, and staired into her daughters surprized face...

"Wha, wha, where,... Oh, yea, the key's are in my purse, over there...", she mumbled out, in a grumbling slumberous state.

She pointed to the dresser, and rolled over and went back to sleep. Wendy opened the purse and grabbed the car keys, It was almost 9:30, and she wanted to get going, so that she could get there, before 11:00...

She gathered-up her purse, and pulled her boots on, and headed out the front door...

Wendy was anxious to get to Cindy's house, and check on tiny Tom. She had wondered, and worried about him the entire night!

She started the car and backed it out of the garage. The trip would take nearly an hour, and she didn't want to leave Tom there any longer than she had too...



*****



Tom couldn't move. His muscles ached, and his fractured ribs were stinging with pain. He had been rubbing Cindys smooth arche's for most of the night....

He dragged the chain around behind him as he crawled over the warm skin of her sole's...

Cindy laid on her stomach, and pointed her toes out straight. The bottoms of her magnificent feet were side by side....

Tom crawled up onto them and started rubbing, and if he stopped, Cindy would shake her feet, and tell him to keep going, If he didn't want to be her snake's next meal!

She had finally fallen asleep sometime in the early morning hours, and Tom collapsed and tried to sleep while he laid spread out across the sole of her foot...

His face resting on the course skin of her gigantic foot. The thicker skin was firm, and warm under his body.

He couldn't sleep for fear of this giant woman awakening and catching him....

The leather-strap that seperated his sore thighs, had rubbed a blister and it stung with a burning sensation.

He unconscously swept his hands, around over the rougher thickness of the skin that formed around her uplifted heel...

Laying across the ridged waves, in the mid-section of the giant foot, he couldn't help but realize that this area of the enormas foot was the same area, that could so effortlessly crush him, just like stepping on an insect!

As he smelled the slight oder of salty sweat and flowery lotion, he invisioned the countless insects that could have fallen victim to such an instant, and sudden death...

Cindy's capriciousness and superiority over his miniature size filled him with an overwhelming sense of complete hopelessness....

He was nothing more than a 'TOY'....

No longer a human, or even concidered as having any feelings....

Only Fear. She loved to terrify him! It fasinated her to have such power over him...

She pressed her thumb firmly over his chest, just to feel his raceing heart-beat, It filled her with such fasination to know that she could so easily cause this man to piss himself!

He thought about the way that her daughter, Jackie, had nearly sufficated him. She had no "Real", feelings toward him as a person, only a helpless, animal-like being, that could give her a quick rush of sexual pleasure,. Anytime that she wanted,...she could easily force him to do almost anything. She actually 'Possessed' him.

How many more 'Jackie's', were out there? Hom many Wendy's, or Cindy's, or Linda's?...

How could he survive?

He thought about how little Hailey had played with him in the bath-tub, and could have easily drown him. He thought about Sarah.....

She had reluctantly sold him. Why did he tell her to do that? It made no differance now, but he had never believed that any woman would treat him this way!

He had falsely accepted his fate, without any Idea of how he had became this way....

The shrinking of his physical body seemed so 'unreal', and he had just believed that he would wake up and it would all be just a dream...

As he nearly fell asleep, he was jostled around and dumped off of the bed of her foot....

Cindy pulled her feet up into the air as she bent her knees, and lifted up her feet. The sudden rise caused Tom to tumble off and flop down onto the plastic sheet. A feminine moaning rumbled through the surface of the mattress....

The quaking movement shook the huge bed, and rattled Tom fully awake as the giantess awoke from her glorious slumber...

"Ummmmmmm,Aaaaaaaaaahh!", she stretched out, and shook the bed with her rushing movements...

"Tinyman?", she whispered suspiciously, "Where are ya?", she asked. "Hmmmmmmm, there you are!", she spoke down to him from across the length of the entire bed...

Tom saw her sleepy eye's peering at him with a lusty smile slowly forming across her lips...

"How'd ya sleep, Tom?", she whispered, as she closed her long-lashes down over her smokey-eyes' and hugged her pillow with both arms...

Her foot swept toward him and bumped into his side as it slid over across the black plastic...

He rolled away from it and swiftly stood-up. The blisters that rubbed into the straps between his thighs stung his skin and he was forced to spread his knees apart for a little bit of relief...

Cindy was playfully toying with him with her foot. Her giant-sized, wriggling toes came after him, slowly slideing across the plastic with a 'scritching' sound...

Tom backed up, and tried to step away from them, but she easily tackled him, and trapped him under her gripping toes and pinned him down...

The weight of her foot pressed him down into the black plastic, with a crushing force...

"Stop-It, please,...your crushing Me!", Tom yelled out!

"How did you get shrunk, down, like THIS?", she curiously asked him, with a sudden pressure applied to her toes...

Tom heard the question, and he wished that he knew the answer, what he did know,... 'Was', it had happened to him, while he was staying with Sarah...

He still didn't think that she had anything to do with it. He squirmed around under her gripping toe's as she continued to press harder, and squish down on his mini-sized body...

"Who were you staying with, when you said 'IT', happened to ya'?", she inquisitively pressured him further, and caught his waist-up, between her big, and second toe...

Pinching the toes together, tightly, she watched him trying to get away, and she felt a warmth, spreading up through her lower-back...

A tingling sensation spread through her nether-region, she squeezed her thighs together, and shivered as she lifted up her foot, and raised tiny Tom up into the air and held him closer...

Lieing on her back with her knees-up, and her legs crossed, she casually flipped her foot....

Crossing her thighs together firmly, and snuggly, she compressed the area around her heated pussy and enjoyed the tingling rush that exploded inside of her heated core...


"Tell Me, who were you with, when you 'shrunk?", she raised her voice firmly...

"You better tell me, Tom-or, I'm gonna' have to squish you!", she warned him, with a casual whisper...

The chain was nearly pulled-up tight, and it jingled against the plastic as the slack was pulled out.

Tom felt her toes begining to squeeze, and he gripped at her toe-nail, and held his breath...

Cindy flexed her ankle, dipping him down, and whipping him around in a swift circle. The swirling rush of movement made him dizzy...

"You better tell me!", she commanded. Slowly squeezeing tighter, and harder....

Tom felt his ribs compressing, and the stabbing pain took his breath away!

"Sarah!", Tom screamed at her!

His body was quickly released, and fell from the compressing toe's, gripping clamp. He flopped into the black plastic sheet with a plopping thump...

The length of connected chain poured down into a pile next to him with a jingling sound...

"Sara, huh?", she curiously whispered. "Isn't she Linda's neighbor, that Indian girl?", she spoke softly to herself, not exspecting an answer from the wimpering mini-man...

His ribs surged with excruciating pain, as she disconnected the chain from the bedpost, and drug him up across the plastic sheet...

"Ms Sara shrunk you didn't she?", Cindy's breath wafted into his face.

"I don't know, please just don't squeeze me!", Tom begged her...

"Awww, poor little man, so tired, and so sore...", she teased with a demented tone, as she slowly pulled the chain, dragging him closer to her face....

She rolled onto her side, and examined his struggling little form as he slid along the surface of the black plastic...

"I need you in my panties", she softly whispered, still casually dragging his strapped-up, tiny-sized body.

"Mmmm, I'm so,so,SOooo, horny!", she giddily erupted, as if out of nowhere...

Reaching down she gently grabbed-up his legs, trapping them up, and squeezeing them together.

Tom screamed-out in pain as the blisters on his thighs, burned into the leather straps...

"Mmm-OH yea, IN-you-GO!", she splattered him with spittle, and blerted into his face, from a blurry, heated, closness....

Tom was stuffed into the sweltering pocket of heated darkness!

Down between her towering thighs, and shoved-IN, down, under,the opened waist-band, with a quick rush of forceful-pressure...

The huge pantie material covered him up. Trapping him inside the humid pocket of steaming moisture...

The walls of soft inner-thigh compressed, and clamped together...

Smushing down into the smothering, hot-wettness, he felt the ultra-soft skin sticking to his....

Her fingers slipped away, and he was left inside, as the waistband 'Snapped' shut!

The heated aroma of her hungry sex filled his head with a sickening twang of sournesss....

The sharp, razor-stubble that spread out all around, was stabbing into his bare skin. The leather straps caused him to widen his thighs, and the sudden appearance of the giant clit drew his attention, as it slowly grew in size...

His hands gripped up the football sized nodule, and he smelled the strong oder of her enormas sex. It's powerful scent burned his eye's, and tingled inside his brain....

"AHhh,Ummmmmmm,.....OoLL-ick!, her magnificent voice rumbled!

"Lick-me, littleman, lick my PUSSY!", she commanded HIM, from above!

"GO-OOooDD!", she roared with an urgent, frustrated, growl!

"mmMMMUUUWHaaaa,ooooooHhh, GOD!", her massive voice shuttered thoughout....

"AAAAAAAHHHHHh!", she screamed-out,... as she crushed her powerful thighs together firmly!

Sweltering, massive, pressure, conformed all around his trapped body, and crushed him into the hot pussy lips with a swallowing engulfment of tremendous pressure!!

Tom licked wildly at the enormas, stiffening clit, and kissed it, covering it with his open mouth, and sucking at it readily. He tried to take the entire thing into his mouth, and her vise-like thighs clamped around him, and pressed his body into the slippery lips....

He didn't think. He didn't resist. He knew what he needed to do to survive. He had to do it right, TOO!

The amount of pressure, and the time that it took, was a matter of life and death. He had barely survived several times, and he knew that the quicker the giantess got off, the sooner he'd be able to get free of this sweltering pocket, of burning, female pussy!

He didn't want to be 'inserted', and if he could pleasure her mighty pussy with his mouth, he might not have to go inside of the crushing maul!

He licked at the stiffening, giant clit, with everything he had...

The sour morning tang, was extra strong, it felt as though it was burning his tongue...

"MMmmmuuuuuWhaaa....", her monstrous voice rumbled like a moaning female beast!

Cindy squeezed her thighs together, and tried to hump his tiny form...

"OHHhhhhh,mmmmmmmmm,.....Tommy!", she ground the heel of her palm over the front of her hot pantie's...

Tom was squashed into the sweltering mass....

Forcfully, mashed down into her mammoth vagina.

He tried to fight back as her fingers slipped into the waist band and firmly gripped-up his shoulders, and plunged his body down into the gapping opening...

"Cindy NOOOOOO!", Tom tried to beg her, but his tiny crie's only created an intense tingling sensation to ripple-up, though her quivering Muffin.....

She opened her thigh's apart wide, after uncrossing her legs, and received his leather-strapped miniature body, without any concern for his squeaking resistance...

Instantly, his nakedness was swallowed-up, slipping deeply into the heated slosh of female sex....

Up to his chest, his legs felt like they were on fire, burning his skin, around his knees and his stinging blistered thighs...

The heated envelopment contracted, firmly-squeezeing!

"Nooooo, Please!", Tom screamed out threw the covering of threaded cotton pantie.....

The pressure intensified, and he was sucked into the crushing maul, The inner muscles that exspanded inside, were constricted around the opening....

Swallowed Alive!

"MMMmmmmuuuuuhhh", Her enormas moaning, thundered-out into the surrounding space...

Tom felt a trembling vibration, as the inner-walls constricted, forcing the breath from his tiny entrapped lungs!

A quaking rush of liquid erupted up all around his gripped-up, form, and squirted out from around his petrified body like a high-pressure exsplosion!

He gasped for a quick breath, and caught a mouthful of hot, clear, juice...

He was drawn back in, and squeezed up even tighter!

Deeper, and wetter, the massive vagina surged with incredable force....

Tom's head and face was enclosed, as the wettness swallowed his entire body into the crushing maul!

A wave of massive compressions, squeezed-up and shook violently!

He felt his ribs cracking under the immeasurable force!

His crie's weren't audible, as he was drawn into the conforming depths of her hungry pussy!

The release was quick, and as he tried despairatly to escape, he was slurped back into the swallowing lips...

Drawn into again, he held his breath, and strained to withstand the surmounting pressure on his cracking rib-cage...

"Mmmmmmuuuuuummm,....OOoohhhhhh,Grraaaahhhhaa", a muffled growning erupted from the outside world...

He was sucked-in deeper, and squeezed-up firmly, as Cindy's pussy came with a gushing release of wonderful rushing sensations....

His brain felt like it was on fire, and his lungs were about to exsplode!

He lost consciousness, and passed out.....






********************