- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cindy continues her teasing.....

The Decrement of Tom






By: wildcatman






Chapter 23










Tom was sliding, slowly, down the nylon coated surface of the enormas pillar-like column....

The angle would change, and it would tilt, from side to side, shifting, and stiffening....

The warmth, eminating from the slick surface felt strange, and the shimmering nylon, was very difficult to get hold of, as the steep slope moved, the massive wall of tremendous muscle, just wobbled, and jiggled around in a 'heavy' slowness. A shock wave of ripples coursed through the magnificent leg, with each impacting step, a jolting, resounding vibration, would shoot up though the wobbling surface...

The friction began to burn the skin on his fingers, as he slipped over the slick nylon, the sweeping thrust of each forward step, lifted him though the air in a swinging rush of swooshing movement...

Just a few feet above the bending knee, the curtain of the heavy black skirt billowed out, and swept around him in flushing bursts. On the return, it would conform around him, completely covering him. A great immeasureable distance would flash past, with each resounding 'thump' of rythmic steps...

He was slipping down faster, and couldn't stop, or even attempt to slow his descent, as the friction burn was scorching his stinging fingers!

Cindy's thundering heels clattered over the cement floor, and her quaking laughter cackled high above...

"You better hang-on down there!", she spouted...

Laughing at the tickling sensation, that his miniscule clinging body created, as it slipped down the length of her slippery thigh...

She had impulsively, just stuffed him up under her skirt, and placed him at the top of her stocking...

She told him to "Grab-On!", and quickly released him, to despairatly cling to her nylon stocking top.

The moment her gripping fingers released him, he lost his grip, and slipped down over the wide, slick, heated surface...

The heavy fabric of the curtaining skirt, brushed against his slipping back-side, and he turned, and reached out to it, for a hand hold...

The fibrous cloth of the heavy skirt was too stiff, and he couldn't get hold of it!

He slid down several more feet, before turning back to the nylon stocking, and clinging to it's warm-netting...

Then the burning friction created, caused him to slide even faster, as he reluctantly let go, and continued to plunge down the slowly narrowing width of the giantess thigh...

Right at the firmer surface of the bone-hard, knee-cap, he was about to drop, free of the nylon...

When the capturing fingers of her giant hand swept down, and instantly caught him up, before he dropped down to the floor, dozens of feet far below!

"I Told You To Hang-On!", her blasting voice exspelled into his frightened face...

The encircling fingers wrapped around him tightly, as she continued walking up the staircase.
He was held up casually, before her chest's deeply displayed clevage, and softly crushed into it, as she held him like an insignificant object...

Tom's view was filled with her creamy valley. He caught his breath, and gripped at the top of her finger for a secure hold...

The fragrant warmth that dissipated from the cavernous space, caused him to break-out into a nervous sweat. He felt the pain in his fractured ribs and his stomach panged with hunger...

He felt light-headed, and very weak, as he tried to turn and see over the top of the feminine fist...

It appeared that she was headed upstairs, and he was going along too. To his surprize he was slowly lowered down onto a narrow table-top, next to a huge doorway...

Cindy's fingers released him and dumped him onto the wooden top of the end table...

"Stay-Here!", her heavy voice boomed down....

Her frowning face was filled with a flush of reddening anger...

Tom flopped onto his butt, as she casually dropped him...

He watched her rise back up to her full standing height, and turn away from him and enter a darkened room. The door creaked open, and she disappeared inside, the lingering image of her flashy, pink, high-heels, filled Tom's vision...

He could hear the 'Clamping-clunk's', of those spikie-pink heels, as she stepped around within the room.

He looked around the corridor of the huge hallway, and he could see that the room must have been a storage room. The dusty frame, around the door, and the musty smell that filled the air, after the door was opened revealed that the room had been sealed-up for some time...

He staggered to his shaky knee's, and stood up. He looked down at the floor, instinctivly thinking of escape he realized that the floor was too far, down...

He walked to the edge and squatted down, and tried to see what Cindy was doing in the room...

A low-angled light snapped on, and a long shadow spread across the floor...

He could hear heavy scooting, and scraping noise's, as the woman moved some boxes around...

Jingling, and rattling through cluttered junk, she was searching for something. The resounding yelp of her excited voice echoed within the musty room...

"Yes!, Here it IS!"

The light clicked-off, and the 'Clacking-click's' of the pink heels returned to the open doorway. Cindy pulled the door shut with one hand, while holding a small box in her other hand. She checked that the door was securely shut, then turned to face him, down on the table...

"Well, Tommy", Cindy whispered, as she squatted down next to the table, and opened up the box...

Tom stepped back from the box as her huge hand started to lower it down onto the table where he was standing. He looked up at her blank exspression as she removed a small coiled-up leather strap...

It was a harness of some type, for a small animal?

"Let's See If It Fit's", Cindy calmly whispered...

He staggered back from her enveloping fingers, as she closed them over him, and plucked him up...

Her firm grasp held him still, as her fingers worked delicately, but fastidiously strapping his naked body into the harness...

The metal chain leash, that came with it was tossed casually inside her huge palm, as she inspected her handy work...

"Hmmm, yass very well then, that should 'Verk' quite nicely", she tried to mimic a German accent...

Closing-up the box, and placing it down on the floor below the table, she then lowered her flattened palm out onto the table-top, and without saying a word, she waited for him to crawl into it...

She pointed the sharp fingernail of her other hand into the thick flattened palm, compressing the red-painted tip into the soft skin....

She gasped, with a heavy breath of frustration...

"Get moving", she impatiently whispered...

Tom was stunned, as he stood, and felt the firm leather belt sink into his ass-crack. The heavy straps were securly fastened around both shoulders, and crossed in the middle of his back. The large chrome rings that connected the seperate sections, felt heavy and cool against his skin...

There was a ring in the center on his chest, and one in the middle of his back. The tight straps were conforming and uncomfortable, as he tried to walk. He stepped toward her huge palm, and swallowed the lump in his throat and causously stepped into her warm palm...

"That's right, lil'slave, up we go!", she lightly chuckled, and slowly lifted her hand, and raised him up to her face for a quick admiration, before standing-up, and lifting him even higher...

Tom stood for the first eleavation, a slow lifting, but the wobbling that followed just before the swifter rise, caused him to fall to his hands and knees...

Cindy's sparkling eye's glittered with fastination as she inspected Toms' tiny naked body...

She blew a heated breath across him and snickered, as he looked up at her giant face with a look of desperation...

She could see the edges of the strap was digging into his skin, and reddening it along his thighs and tiny, little, buttcrack...

Forceing him to open his legs apart, to allow for the wide leather band that covered his crotch, compressing his privates...

She began to slowly walk down the hallway toward another door, and smiled down at him with a possesive glare in her twinkling eye's...

The door opened into the room and she carried him inside, and turned to close the door. The light flicked on a Tom shook with fear as he saw it...

A huge glass container completely covered one wall, creating an aquarium-like wall with some gravel in the bottom, and some large smooth stones scattered around...

Tom was lowered down slowly, as Cindy's pink high heels, 'clu-thumped', clu-thumped', towards the enclosure...

He grabbed onto her huge thumb, as he took-in the sight of the sleeping snake that was coiled-up in one corner of the glass enclosure. The size of it scared the hell out of him!

It looked to be a massive Boa Constrictor. It didn't move, as Cindy approched the sheet of glass...

Tom trembled uncontrolably, as he peered into the glass...

Cindy could feel him shaking within her hand, and his miniscule fingers gripping at the skin of her thumb...

She needed to feed her snake, and she was really enjoying the Idea of introducing him to little Tommy!

When she reached the side of the glass, she 'pecked' her fingernails on the solid sheet, and alerted the sleeping serpent to her arrival, and his in particular feeding time...

The snake slowly uncurled, and raised it's head...

It slithered along the wall as it uncoiled, and stretched out to it's full length. The snake had to be 6' long!

Tom looked up at the giantess in submission, and screamed out in a miserable wailing sound of terror...

To Him, the snake was over 120' long!

Cindy gripped-up her single, middle finger around his trembling waist, and turned his body around toward her..

Her other hand floated down over him, and he felt the 'Snapping-click', of a metal clip, as it fastened to the ring in his back!

"Noooo, please don't do this!", Tom started to beg the enormas woman. As she slowly lifted him up to the opening in the top of the aquarium....

His arms wrapped around her giant thumb, and he hugged it as hard as he could. The hand turned over, and held him upside-down, and moved out over the opening in the top. Cindy's smirking face appeared threw the glass as she started to violently shake her hand, causeing Tom to loose his grip from around her smooth thumb...

He clung to it, as long as he could, but the sudden jerking motion forced him to loose his gripping bear-hug...

He dropped down into the glass enclosure, the length of the leash caught him, just about a foot from the gravel covered bottom...

He swung loosely from the hooked ring that was fastened to his back. The chain's length was connected to Cindy's wrist, and she raised him up slightly, and moved her wrist sideways...

Tom swung sideways, and slowly spun around in a wide circle. The huge snake watched his tiny body floating around within it's space, as it's thin, forked tongue sprouted-out and flickered around in swift, lightening quick flashs....

The vertical pupils were cold and lifeless as it drew it's attention toward it's next meal. Tom knew not to move, or make any noise as the animal would pick-up on 'that' instantly...

The snake huffed and sniffed, as Tom helplessly swung directly over it's head....

Cindy's huge eyes glittered with curious wonder as she held her tiny plaything over the carniverous reptile.
She could see Tom stairing back up at her, with pleading despairation in his frightened little eyes...

She felt a tingling sensation trickle-up threw her spinal cord....

Pins and needles, spread-out across her skin...

She held her breath, as she watched from above. While controlling his dangling, she held his life in her hands...

Tom rocked back, and swung his body forward, and got a rocking motion going....

He focused on a swift flipping lunge, and flipped himself-up, and reached out and grabbed the chain...

The movement caused Cindy to try and shake him loose, but he held tight, and hand, over hand, he started to climb back-up the length of the tethered chain...

Cindy growled down into the confining space, "Let Go Of That Chain!"

Tom was swiftly lifted out, and wrapped-up tightly within her enveloping fist...

He was jerked around abruptly, and his hands were torn away from the chain...

"No, Please!", he screamed up at her squinting eye's...

"Let-GO!, she barked out right into his helpless face...

"Don't touch that chain again, or I'll just take it off of ya', and drop you in there!", she snarled at him, while squeezing him up tightly, inside her crushing fist!

Silently, he trembled as she scoured at him with narrowing eye's...

Tom was once again, slowly, lowered down inside....

He watched the slithering reptile pick-up on his scent, as he broke-out in a cold sweat!

Cindy giggled, and the strange noise reverberated within the glass enclosure, creating an evil, echoing, vibration, within the stale air of the death-trap...

Tom glanced back up at her one last time, and her eye's were filled with wonder, as she lowered him down...

The snake reared it's head, and recoiled its neck, as it prepaired to 'strike', at him...

Tom waited for the inevitable, and tried to relax and calm his mind...

He kicked his feet wildly, at the encroaching serpent as it silently slithered closer....

The frozen stair from it's huge, cold, deadly eyes, locked on to his struggling figure, as he hung helplessly from Cindy's wrist...

She bounced him, tauntingly, and swung him toward the snake....

The snake sniffed, and huffed with a quick snorting sound. Tom bumped into it's nose, and it recoiled it's neck into a defensive position....

He kicked at it again, and the snake backed away....

It flattened out on the floor in the gravel and slithered to the other side of the cage...

"Ah, Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,.....Ah,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha......Awl, god, you should-A-saw yer face!", Cindy erupted, in a fit of hysterical laughter!

"Benny only eats once a week, an I just fed em' yesterday!", she blerted-out, and continued laughing, as she swung Tom directly above the cowering snake's head...

Tom blew out a sigh of relief, as he swung around at the end of the chain, dangling from Cindy's wrist like a living trinket, that the beautiful woman was showing off to her girlfriends...

His privates were getting squashed under the tight leather strap, as Cindy effortlessly hoisted him up, and out of the glass container...

Her giant face filled his view as she held him close and inspected his trembling body...

Her cool fingers entrapped his arms, and legs, as she pressed her thumb over his chest to feel his trilling heart beats...

Her huge eye's inquisitivly studied his quivering form. She blew out her hot humid breath across his bare skin with a pouting innocence, teasingly, she bit into her lower-lip, and playfully mocked his terrified emotional state...

She 'clearly' enjoyed, the fact that she could so easily completely 'Terrify' this grown MAN!

"What's Wrong, Tommy?", she softly whispered, faking a false concern...

Biting her lower lip, and rolling her eyes, she chuckled and smiled down at him....

"Well, just to let you know what your punishment 'COULD', actually Be!", she Matter-of-factly told him, with an uncaring concern. While rubbing her thumb-pad unconsciously over his bare chest....

She carried him back out of the room and calmly took him back down stairs...

Jackie was talking on the phone to someone, when Cindy stepped down off the bottom step...

Tom was carried into the dungeon, and placed on the foot of the canopy bed. Cindy securly fastened the other end of his leash to one of the bed posts. She stepped back and stood over him with her hands on her hips...

"I'll be back in a few minutes, get ready to rub my aching footie's little slave", she whispered with a girlish giggle.......






**********