- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

"Not all those who wonder are lost"  

        J.R.R. Tolkien

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 22










Jackie still casually toyed with him as she watched T.V., and diddled her foot around under the table,..released, on the coffee table, Tom tried to recover from the excessive foot torture from the teen-giantess....

She was playing with a miniature, 'down-scaled' volley-ball, on the floor at her feet. She rolled the tiny ball under her nylon-stockinged foot, mindlessly working it around in slow, small, circles...

Occasionally, glancing down at him with a devious smirk, she would force the ball of her foot down hard on the mini-sized ball, and nearly flatten it out under her foot...

The miniature size, of the ball made her foot appear even larger. Tom couldn't help himself, as he watched the girl's high-arched foot, with the pink-painted toenails, mercilessly wollowing the helpless ball...

Jackie had changed into a short skirt, and a tight-fitting top that was extremely low cut, and very revealing...

Her ample breasts seemed to strain at the thin material, forming taught creases that exquisitly framed her deep clevage. Her hair twisted into a uplifted ponytail, that created a spouting, tousled bob...

She playfully tilted her head, excessivly, making the blond tassel, dance around on top of her head...

Her legs were tantilizing, encased within a pair of darker-shaded nylons, that slightly glittered in the flickering light from the t.v. screen.

She crossed, and uncrossed her legs, giggling softly at Toms increasing interest in her long, lean, muscular legs, and nylon encased feet...


***



Cindy stepped back into the room and spun around to display her new outfit. The flowery-top's ruffles encircled the sleeveless, low-cut edges, and her wide shaply hips were accentuated by the wide, black belt, and it's over-sized chrome-buckle...

Her 'old-fasioned' seamed stockings showed through the slit in the split-legged dress and easily revealed her bent knee. Exposing the entire inner-length, of her long, stocking clad legs, the teasing effect of the slit was very distracting, as Tom instantly discovered...

She had softened her demeanor, toward the mini-man-toy, she wanted to find out 'How', he had become so small...

She just had to find out... If there was a way to actually 'shrink' a person,.....Cindy wanted to know how to do it....

She called and ordered a Pizza, and swiftly stepped around the floor without any shoes. She picked up a few things, and straightened up the clutter in the living room, and moved her body to the beat of the music coming from the stereo...

She swept past the coffee table swinging her dress-tail, and displaying her stockinged legs to Tom as he sat on a folded towel, and glanced back and forth between the two giant women...

Jackie would smile down at him then quickly glance-up at her mother, and blush with a squeaky giggle, that seemed like the two of them were keeping the most tantilizing secret...

"So, you like this skirt, Jackie?", Cindy asked her daughter...

"Yeah, I really like the long slit", she answered her...

"Shows off your 'Great-Looking', legs", she continued,... "Can I borrow it sometime?"

"Sure,....If I can borrow your pink, 3" Pumps!", Cindy blerted back.

"Yeah, try them on 'now' if you want Mum!", Jackie quickly spoke with excitment...

"They would look 'great' on you, with that out-fit,...I'll go and get em' Now...", Jackie said, as she jumped up from the couch and stepped across the room, headed for her bedroom to retrieve the shoes...

Tom watched Cindy step over closer to him, as her daughter swept past and disappeared behind the corner. She approached him slowly, with her eyes set in a slight squint, and silently closed the distance between them...

The strong aroma, of her sweet parfume, intensified, as she filled his view with her incredable size...

Sweeping her hand down across her rear, she brushed the dress-tail down, and softly sat down next to him on the table-top. Her presents being so close shocked him, reminding him again of just how little he was...

Her reddish mane swept around her face as she leaned forward, and lowered her face down. She softly grinned, and whispered in a sweet tone:

"Do 'you', like my outfit too, Tommy?"

He was stunned at first, this sudden change in her demeanor towards him, told him she either 'wanted-something' or she actually 'Liked' him....

He just nodded his head, and staired back up at her in fear, and disbelief...

She leaned down closer and her smile faded, she pursed her lips and winked at him with a glint in her devious eye.

"God, I can barely keep my 'hands', off you!", she growled.....

Jackie's reappearance, rescued Tom from her mother's hungry sexual appetite. Cindy quickly sat up and turned to face her daughter:

"Here, try them on!", Jackie said. "Their just a little loose on me, should fit you good though, Mom"

"Alright, I just love the 'Pink'", Cindy whispered, as she took the 'spikeie'-pumps, from her hand and lowered them down to the floor. She sat back on the coffee table....

Tom watched from the edge of the table, he had to stand up and walk over, to better see the floor...

He watched the nylon encased toes wriggle into the open-toe-ed shoe, and his face blushed, as his cock slowly stiffened-up...

The way that she worked her foot into that high-arched shoe was so tantilizing, that Tom found himself holding his breath as he watched...

The slit on the skirt slipped open, revealing the entire length of her stocking clad leg...

The long, muscular, expanse, stretched across the table allowing the most spectacular display of her magnificent leg....

The darker band at the stocking top, fastened with the clips from the elastic straps, were taughtly pulled-up, and form fitted around her collosal thigh. He took in the view with a pounding heart, and a poling-erection...

Jackie noticed, and giggled as she pointed-it out to her mother...

"Look, I think that lil' Tommy likes them Too!", she exspelled...

Cindy turned to stand-up, and glanced down at Tom with a knowing smile....

"Hmmm, yes, Tommy like's these heels too, don't cha', Tommy?", she chuckled, and stepped around in a small circle to test out the fit of the high-heels...

The skirt fell back into place, covering the thigh of her nylon-covered leg, hiding it from his unblinking eyes...

The shifting of her rear-end, swirled around as she turned and spun on the toes of her feet. The mass of her behind so large, and so beautifully displayed within the fabric of the black skirt...

Jackie slipped between them to return to the couch, and her shorter skirt took his attention, as the thighs of her towering legs walked past and shifted together, sweeping through the space with a gust of lingering fragrance...

Tom watched her knees bend, as she slowly sat back down and smoothly crossed her sparkling legs with an exqusite femininity....

Her hands swept down across her knees, and swirled down over the calve-muscles, with a slow mesmerizing teaser of movement...

She smiled and giggled at his fastinated reaction to her simple movements...

It amuzed her to think that this man was 'forced', to sit completely naked before them, and even though he was a fully grown man, and he was in no way 'bound', or 'restrained' in any way, he could do nothing to stop them from doing as they pleased with him....

He was so helpless, and defenseless, completely vulnerable to them. The thought of it really turned her on. She felt so empowered, and gigantic, like she actually 'owned' this tiny little man.

"Mom, is there anymore, 'Little', Men, like tiny-Tommy here?", she anxiously asked Cindy...

"I don't know of any, dear,...but, why do you ask?, she replied.

"Umm, I just was wondering, I'd like to have one of my own, to 'Keep'!", she revealed, with a wide-eyed look of fasination....

"Yeah, me too!", Cindy agreed, and smiled over at their tiny captive with an absorbing stair...

Tom cringed at the captivating eyes that turned toward him and possesivly devoured his tiny, naked, being...

He was mentally defeated, and nearly exhusted, from their relentless sex-games...

His ribs were fractured, and he was forced to remain completely naked,(to his captress's amuzement) and he could do nothing to stop their whimsical emasculation of his miniature form...

Their capriciousness kept his nerves of edge, and his mind in constant fear.

One minute, they would kindly talk with him, and treat him gently. Then, without warning, they could just snatch him up, and objectify him mercilessly, effortlessly overpowering his tiny being and forcing him to degrade himself in anyway that they pleased!





********




Once, while Cindy was busy in the laundry room, Jackie was silently watching T.V., and Tom was precariously placed on the slippery, narrow, polished-wood surface, of the couch arm!

Jackie, knowing it would be a scary position for him, playfully grabbed him-up, and quickly released him on the dangerously narrow ledge, and 'acted' as though it was nothing. She made up a lame excuse that he could see the T.V. better from there.

She glanced at him quickly, and contained a stiffled giggle, noticing his unsteady movements while he tried to center himself on the narrow space. The hardwood was solid, and uncomfortable to set on, and she was hoping that he would be 'forced' to talk to her (By asking for help), she wanted 'him', to have to ask her to pick him up again, and put him somewhere else....

It worked:

"Jaclyn", Tom yelled out to her, as he gripped at the sides of the slippery polished wood...

"Could you please get me down from here, this is too slippery!", he yelled up to her...

She glanced down, with a squinting eye, and pretended as though she didn't understand at first, and made him repeat his begging question:

"Please, get me off of here!", he yelled out...

"Oh, you want to sit in my lap?", she whispered softly, while quickly reaching her slender fingers toward his tiny naked form. Before Tom could protest, he was swiftly dumped into the stretched tight material of her short skirt front...

She tightened the skirt, by seperating her thighs apart, and created a taught 'trampoline' like area between her powerful legs. She smiled down at him with a curious glint of mischief....

Tom could feel the sudden slack, as he sank down into the space between her massive thighs, she giggled and shifted slightly, before she snapped her legs apart, and Tom was swiftly shot-up into the air like a naked gymnast!

He flipped-up, and over a few times, before landing within the cupped, bowl-like fingers of her cupped hands!

"Ta-Daa!", she gleefully resounded, as she playfully caught his falling body within the grasp of her waiting giant-sized hands...

"Tom, you did a backward-somersault!", she announced excitedly, before quickly dropping him back into the taught trampoline...

"Ready?", she giddily asked him, without waiting for his response....

"3,..2,..1,..FIRE!", she counted-down, and instantly sling-shotted him into the air, into a twirling flipping flight of awkwardly flailing limbs, and tiny squealing cries of helplessness....

Jackie found this little game, 'so-funny'. She kept dropping his struggling naked body back into the trampoline, and shooting him higher, and higher, each time....

She became curious, as to how 'High', she could make him GO!

"Ta-Daa!", Tom heard her excited announcment, each time he flopped into her hands, or, awkwardly flounced into the sagging material of her hammock-like mini-skirt...

"Tommy, isn't this fun!", she giggled at his dizzy reaction, as he clumsilly fumbled around on the slowly sinking trampoline...

"3,...2,...1,...GO!", he was shot up into the air as high as her face, and flipped around like a full-fledged trampolinist!

"Look at you, your like a natural at this!", she told him, as she gripped him up within her fist, and suddenly, without thinking, she just 'Kissed-him'.....

Her wrinkled-puckering lips pressed into his face, chest, and neck, with a forceful pressure, then a quick popping release....

"Mmm-Whaaa!", she pulled him away and her glittering eyes sparkled with wonder, as she excitedly examined her little plaything!

As Tom looked back at her, he could see that infatuated look, that same look, that Wendy had given him when he shoved his feet into her face....

Jaclyn, smiled at him widely, glaring her perfectly white-set of teeth, and flashing those long-blond lashes like a baby-deer....

Her bobbling, uplifted-ponytail, centered the top of her head, swept all around, as she tilted her head, in quick, slanting stops, as if she were exspectantly waiting for some kind of a reaction from him...

Tom was quickly dropped back down into her skirt, as her face blushed with a reddish flush of embarrassed realization...

He wasn't ready this time, and she swiftly closed her thighs together over him, and with a sudden springing seperation, he was rocketed up into the air in a slanting angle, that caused him to fly off-course, and sideways...

Jackie quickly reacted, and caught him up, as he flipped-up into the air...

She quickly replaced him again, and snapped the skirt with a tight springing shot that awkwardly caused him to land on the couch cushion, right between her seperated thighs, he bounced twice, and flattened his face right into the front of her panties....

He had landed under her skirt, and bounced up under, and glanced off of her pantie-clad crotch, and fell back in a sitting posistion, facing the white cotton pillow of her humidly, moist, pussy...

He sat stunned and amazed at the sudden realization, of his entrapped posistion, within the cavernous space under the teen-girls skirt....

He exspected to be quickly removed at any moment, but it didn't happen....

After a long while of suspence, Jackie's hand entered slowly, and instead of grabbing him up, the rounded pads of her forceful fingertips, pressed against him and scooted him closer, into the warmth, of the wall of steaming pussy!

He struggled around at the tips of her pressing fingers, but they just kept shoving him deeper into the moistness of the heated cotton panel...

He was mashed firmly into it, and held snuggly against it...

A moaning gasp of feminine pleasure resounded above him, and he was squeezed tighter into the cotton covered wall of hot pussy lips...

He felt the temperature quickly rise. The creamy thighs that flanked the walls of the tunnel, slowly closed together, and the tunnel was slowly darkened as the outside light was blocked out...

Her gripping fingertips held firm, and forced him into the wet cotton material, and began to work his body in a circular motion...

Tom felt the heat increase, and the muskie-tang of the enormas pussy filled his head with an intoxacating sweetnesss.....

He felt dizzy, and light-headed as the wet cotton seeped through with the sticky juices....

The soft pads of the giant fingers manipulated his body, into the moistening lips, and continued to forcfully rub him in pressing circles that slowly increased with speed and pressure...

The mighty thighs crushed together, in a squeezing entrappment that completely cutt-off all the light!

They trembled, and quaked with convolsive vibrations that shook Toms trapped, naked body, like a violent earthquake!

"Noooo, Jackie, Nooooo!", Tom screamed out, in fear of being squashed within her pussy while she blissfully used him to get herself off!

The compression was firmly mashing his tiny form into her magnificent sex, and her controlling fingers massaged his helpless body like a living, breathing, dildo!

Tom couldn't escape, if he tried, and each time he tried to break free of her giant fingers, they reacted by squeezing tighter, and pressing him deeper, into the wall of wet-pussy....

His body was worked into the heart-shaped wet-spot, with firm, circular, compressions, that swollowed up around him, pressing the saturated crotch-panel, of the cotton panties, into the relaxing lips, and coating his naked skin with the greasy girl-juice that had gushed into the pantie material, and completely soaked it through...

Tom felt the quaking, convolsive-trembling, as she orgasumed repeatedly....

Several blissfull compressions clamped around his tiny body within the time span of 30 minutes!

Jackie was completely infactuated with this wonderful sensation, and the erotically-charged act of dominating this helpless male body within her panties just multipled her pleasure a hundred times!

Tom was completely soaked with her clear-sticky juices, when she finally removed his limp little body from between her sweaty thighs....

Her gasping breath wafted over his sweltering skin with heavy hot gusts of excited breaths...

He laid out flat inside her single palm, and wiped the girl juice from his face....

She smiled down at him with a gasping breath of exshustion, and her glittering eyes scanned his body for injurys, and slowly lowered him down to her thigh muscle, and softly released him onto the dry skin as she realized that he had survived the abuse...

He coughed out a mouthful of the muskie tang, and wiped his face on her warm dry skin...

Jackie opened her thighs apart, and relaxed with a cleansing breath as she felt the cooler air swirling up under her steaming skirt...


Tom looked up as Cindy walked back into the room, and asked her daughter a question:


"Are you guys behaving out here by yourselves?"









****************