- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom






By: wildcatman






Chapter 20











Anointed with the thick coating of syrup-like oil, his despairate apprehension, to her entrapment appeased her dominating persona'...

She swept her auburn mane back, with a quick flip, and lowered her face down over the bowl. She tilted-it, and caused her tiny slave to slide across the slippery ceramic surface....

Her soft chuckle, rumbled out like a heavy shock-wave of reverberating sound....

Her semblance, appeared like that of an amused child, as she playfully paused, to toy with his disoriented sense of balance.

His resistance shattered, only a mere shard of his mental congruity kept him from slipping into shear maddness...

Her enormas being, filled the entire sky, above him and her patient way of playfully amuzing herself with his powerless state of being, drained away any last remaining hope that he had.

Bowing her back out, and bending sharply over the bowl, her belly relaxed, and softened. At eye level to him, her waist-line expanded allowing her stomach to reveal it's paunchy, mildly sagging, middle-aged physic....

The spongy-roll, of relaxed lower belly skin, pressed into the edge of the confinment of the bowl, and invaded his slippery space with a shocking reminder, of just how very 'gigantic' she was...

The mushy wall of soft belly flesh, billowed-out, expanding, then sucked in, with a sudden withdrawl....

The enormas size of it, shocked him....

Her over-hanging breasts, slightly shifting, and consuming his sight, wobbled above in bobbling unison...

Her smiling eye's above them sparkled, and flashed, with blinking flutters of delighted bliss...

Tilting the bowl the other way, Tom slid across the slippery surface, with the awkwardness of a fledgling duck....

Her casual playfulness relented. Then, a surprizing attack of sharp fingernails, stabbing into his sore ribs, and painfully scratching across his bare back. The sudden scraping, of the sharp daggers caused him to scream out in agony!

The sound of his distress, awakened her 'desire' to torture his helpless male body....

He was just so defenceless, and vulnerable. His muscular, naked body, glissening with the coating of thick oil. It felt so warm, and soft, as she gripped it up, and roughly spidered her fingertips all over his tiny-sized form...

Relentlessly, the huge rounded, rubbery-pads, explored his body with their unyielding strength and overwhelming power...

Tom couldn't even look away, she pinched up his head and forced him to look up at her...

"Your just 'the',...."Perfect",....size.....for a foot slave, 'little',man!", she haughtily whispered...

"Please, yur' hurting-me!", Tom screamed-up at her enormas, glarring green eyes...

The blond eyebrows arched, revealing her natural blond hair-color, and her sparkling eyes glittered with a passionate, softer, broadness, that showed the overflowing arrousal. She was just barely able to contain the impulse to squeeze his tiny body into a bloody pulp....

The way that she could hold his entire body inside a single hand, and so easily, control him....

She felt a wave of powerful sexual feelings...

Cindy would 'normally', have to tie a man up, binding all four limbs, and torture him for at least an hour before she even started, to feel just a fraction of this empowering sensation....

With Tom though, she was already feeling that 'special', tingling sensation that warmed her netheregion...

She loosened her tight grasp, and gasped-out a heated breath of frustrated desire...

Tom instantly started to struggle away, and she softly squeezed him, and chuckled at his blerting cries of desperation...

"Please, let me GO!", he screamed....

"O.K., I'll let you go, if you do exactly what I tell you....", she tauntingly whispered...

"But, If you don't do it, then you'll have to be punished severely", she warned him, as she rigorously pinned his hands behind his back within the pinching fingers of a single hand...

The free hand floated over him, blocking out his view of her face, as the fluttering fingernails lightly feathered down across his chest...

"I want you to massage my ass with those tiny fingers of yours intill I tell you to stop", she told him.

Then he was lifted up, and shifted around wildly, as she scooted across the crinkling plastic cover, and situated her naked body in the center of the bed. He was swiftly released on the side of her hip, and, as soon as he realized where he was, the giant womans hip slowly tilted, and rolled forward...

Tom was forced to crawl across the huge globe-like cheek, as she casually rolled onto her stomach...

He quickly found himself standing on top of her glorious, gigantic, Butt!

The smooth expance of softness, spread out in a shapely-curve of femininity....

Her bare-back smoothly arched away like an enormas landscape. The reddish-blond strands of died-hair scattered across the huge set of shoulders, consealing her neck and head. The elbows pointing out to the sides, as she folded her forearms under her head....

Tom just stood dumb-founded, taking in the incredable view...

A sudden jerking motion, caused him to fall-down, and roll into the space that seperated the twin globes...

He felt an intence, moist, heat, emanating from the tight seam that he had fallen into....

He was stuck. He tried to turn around and only managed to wriggled like a worm...

He was suddenly terrified. The huge cheeks squeezed together, and clamped-up around his tiny body...

He forcefully pressed his hands into the walls of the conforming crevasse, trying to get free, at the same time, he was seperating the enveloping cheeks.

His despairate struggles caused a tantilizing tickling sensation for her...

"Mmm, yes, just like that", she whispered...

His greasy skin was too slippery, he couldn't get a hold of anything...

"Mmmm, yeah, that's it,....feelsooGoood-Mmmmmmmmm........

Tom wildly fought against the swallowing, jelly-like orbs. The vision of Sara's Ass returned to his memory, but her's wasn't nearly as BIG!

He slipped down deeper, when the giantess relaxed, and softened up....

He slid down into the hot, inner-most space, that slowly drew his naked body in...

The slippery oil made it impossable to resist. He slipped into her magnificent under-carrage, and felt the rubbery courseness of the leathery anus-ring against his bare back...

The flexing reaction, as it felt his tiny touch come into contact with it, was an erupting-pucker of rising protrusion....

The sensation arroused her. It felt so wonderful. She had a fully grown man, trapped inside her Ass!

"This must be what it feels like to be a Goddess....", she whispered, with a satisfied moaning of sexual pleasure....

She controlled her sudden urge to 'crush' him. She allowed his miniature form to continue struggling within her confining cheeks...

The sensation created the most wonderful feeling!

Cindy opened her mouth, and 'bit-down', into a velvet pillow that she had tucked under her arms...

She growled like a hungry cougar...

"Oh, Grrrrrrrr,aHhh,....Mmmmmm.....", she fought the recurring urge to 'CRUSH!'

Tom felt the flexing anus, working and dialating under him, like an excited mouth....

He broke-out in a sweat, and gasp for breath in the heated space. The gigantic pussy, just below, steamed with a humid aroma of tart-musk, that swirled up around his face...

Cindy trembled and quaked, as she resisted the consuming urge....

She bit into the pillow again, and tryed to contain herself...

Tom slid down deeper into the heated maul, and slipped into the ultra-soft skin of the giant pussy-lips. The hot wett-skin, stuck to his, and he was trapped against the enormas, female, sex-hole...

He tried to break free from it, and found that his wriggling, only created more sticky-juice...

The lips parted, and spread open, as the wall-like thighs divided and allowed for some cooler air to enter into his entrapment. He took an excited breath, and remained still for a brief moment to gather his thoughts, and try to figure out what he could possably do to survive this....

The cheeks suddenly clinched-together, with a powerful, trembling force...

Tom was squished-up, for a brief moment of crushing vise-like constriction, then-, in a 'popping' spurt, he was ejected like a watermelon seed!

He plopped-out onto the plastic sheet, with a flopping splat!

The tremendous legs that flanked his tiny form quickly lifted up, and rolled off to the side...

The giantess raised-up, and quickly found him, and recaptured his gasping body within her gripping fingers...

"Oh, your not 'even', getting away that "EASY!", she grumbled out, in an over excited breath of sexual desire.

"Your gonna have to hold your breath, lil' guy!", she whispered into his face with a slight uneasyness, as she laid-back down, and repositioned her naked ass....

Pressing her bare heels into the black plastic sheet, she raised up her butt, and opened her knees apart...

Lowering him down slowly between her thighs, as her fist clamped his legs together, he felt his feet being pressed into the puckering anus-hole....

The dialating ring 'tightened-up' under his pressing feet, constricting together, as if it was 'resisting' his introduction...

Tom could do nothing but take a deep breath, as he 'heeded' her concerned warning, with a trembling fear...

The giantess gently worked his feet around, and slowly relaxed her heated rectum...

Pokeing gently, and diddling her puckering anus with his clamped, together-'feet', she casually probed around until the right moment, then she pushed firmly inward, and inserted his 'feet', and 'legs', into the hot, gripping mouth!

Tom caught his breath, and held it, when he felt his waist being squeezed-up...

The fingertips that had captured him, gently pressed down on his shoulders, and shoved him deeper into the tight, gripping opening...

The sour-tang of burning stinch consumed his head with an explosion of corrupt oder!

He choked, and coughed, as he was pressed-in-deeper, and deeper....

The relaxing bung-hole willing accepted his paralyzed body, and drew him deeper into it, with a vacuum-like suction....

Tom screamed, "HELP_ME!" the muffled sound was drowned-out, as the enormas outter globe-like orbs smothered around his entrapment, and tightly sealed-off the outside world...

The rushing sound of 'plugged-off', pressure, filled his ears. The magnificent asshole had swallowed him alive!

Tom held his breath, and tried to stay calm, as the flexing ring clamped up around his neck, and squeezed firmly....

He couldn't move within the cocoon of her gigantic colon. The slippery inner walls seemed to be releasing an oilly juice that saturated into his skin with a burning sensation...

The dripping pussy lips above his trapped face gushed out with overflowing juices that seeped down and dribbled across his gasping mouth...

The intense pressure increased around his shoulders, as the tightening rectal muscles compressed, and conformed around his body with gripping powerful force...

Tom screamed-out in pain, as the pressure crushed his fractured ribs...

The quaking pressure increased to a violent compression....

An intense implosion suddenly erupted within the conforming walls, and a quick release of pressure abruptly allowed for a quick breath of humid air...

A breathtaking squeeze gripped him up, again- and in a jerking jolt, of sudden lifting motion, then, a slow relaxing desent....

A gush of drowning fluid saturated his trapped face, and caused him to spit, and sputter out the excessive juices....

He struggled to catch a quick breath between the waves of overflowing fluid...

Desperatly, struggling to breath, he was finally released, and slipped-out of the loosening ring with a plop.

The twin globes deflatted as he took up at the mountainous view of the tremendous female womanhood...

His coughing, and spitting amused her, when she heard it, and she sat up and quickly scooped him up within her grasping fingertips...

Holding his glissening little body up to her sweaty face she breathed out a breath of satisfaction....

"I see that you made it!", she breathed, "Good!, now you can rest for a little while", her heavy breathing gusting into his face as she held him up closly, and inspected his tiny little form...

Once she regained her composuer, she replaced him to the bowl, and carefully set it back up on the pedistal.

Tom collapsed within the puddle of oil that pooled inside of the huge bowl. He caught his breath back, and just laid there, motionless, and despairatly tried to regain his strength...

Cindy wiped herself with the thong panties, and pulled her sweat-suit back on and closed the door behind her when she left...

She went out into the living room to watch t.v. with her daughter. The girl was sitting in the love seat eating chips, and watching a news cast about a missing assult and battery suspect, that was being added to the "Most Wanted" list.

The first 'Name' TOM, rung a bell, in her intuition, and she questioned her mother when she noticed her enter the room:

"Mom, what did you say the 'tiny', man's name was?", she curiously asked Cindy...






*************
Chapter End Notes:

The police are now searching for Tom.  Could he be lucky enough to get caught?