- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Decrement continues for Tom.  The women in his life gradually become more and more dominant.  His life as a sexual plaything is realized, much to his dismay.....

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 19











Sarah had found a position behind some big rocks above Linda's house. She could see into the sliding glass patio doors, but she couldn't see much movement inside. She could see the whole driveway, and the front of the house, if anyone was to leave or arrive she would have a bird's eye view...

She stayed low, and watched the house for any sign of Wendy, or her mother...

She knew that Tom was inside that house, with 'them', and the thought of it disturbed her deeply....

Sarah wanted to get him out of there. However, she had to be smart about it. She decided to just wait for an opportunity, and the first chance that she got, she would take it....

The sound of the Jeep's horn blowing, distracted her, and she ducked down when she realized that it was Hailey, 'warning her'.

The white Cadillac pulled into the driveway and parked in front of Linda's garage. The tall red-head stepped out, and walked up to the front door.

Sarah watched as Linda opened the door and let her in...

It was Cynthia, the red-headed fitness fanatic. She was wearing a grey sweat-suit, and it's tight-fitting form, stuck to her muscular body like a second skin...

Linda let her inside, and closed the door. A few moments later, Wendy appeared, carrying the bird-cage with a white cover over it. Cynthia took the cage from her, and they stood talking for a while, standing by the front door...

Sarah's heart sank when she watched 'Cindy', carry the cage out to her car and carefully place it into the back seat. The way she carryed it was as if she had just loaded a bag of groceries...

Cindy quickly stepped back around to the front of the car, and stood talking with Linda and Wendy. Sara watched them, and realized that Tom was in Cindy's car, and she was going to take him with her!

"Oh, God, that bitch is 'renting' him OUT!", Sarah spluttered out....

"Tom, I'm so sorry.....



**********



Tom was jostled around within the cage. It was lifted, and carried around like a piece of cheap luggage.
He slid across the floor, as the cardboard bed scooted around when the sudden momentum, of twirling spin's, and quick shifting motions, threw him in all different directions...

The furniture had been removed, only the box-bed was left inside, when Wendy rearranged it for his transport to Cindy's house...

Cindy, casually glanced under the white cover just to see if the 'little guy' was inside. Her curious eye's found him gripping the sides of the box, clinging to it, as he was tilted, and shuffled all around...

"There you are!", she spoke into the confinment of the cage. "Were gonna have some 'fun' tonight, lil'guy"

"God your 'SO', CUTE!", she erupted, while quickly replacing the cage cover, and swiftly lowering it down to her side. She stood, and made small talk with Linda and her daughter...

"This is just the most incredable 'thing', Linda", Cindy said. "I wish that all men were this size!"

"We could have as 'many' of them as we wanted, wouldn't that be great?", she whispered, in an excited breath.

"Not so great for 'them' though!", Linda answered, with an evil chuckle...

"Oh, I don't know,...I'll bet some of them would be, 'more' than willing to become our little pet's!", Cindy exclaimed...

"I suppose so, Wendy found a site on the internet, called 'Giantess Shrine', she has been chatting with guys who find the 'Idea', very intriguing, most of them anyway, would pay 'US', to be in Tom's, little, predicament", Linda explained, with a half smirking smile, while blushing with contained pleasure...

"I'm IN!", Cindy pronounced, as if a vote was being taken. "Put me on the list!"

"I wouldn't charge them a dime!", Cindy continued, with a girlish giggle. "I'll take a couple dozen, just for my foot slaves!". She chuckled, and stepped closer to her car-door...

Linda and Wendy followed her slowly around to the drivers side.

"So, I'll send Wendy after him in the morning then, around ten-ish?", Linda informed her...

"Noon would be better, but she can come over and spend some time with my daughter if she likes, she'll be there all weekend, and she doesn't know anyone around here her own age, Jaclyn spends most of her time with her Daddy in Florida", Cindy explained....

"Jaclyn's eighteen, a big volley-ball player in Tampa", Cindy continued. "I'm sure that she'd like to meet Wendy, and have her show her around town"

"Would you like that, Wendy?", she asked...

"Um, yea, I guess-soo,...I'll be over to pick him up about, ten o'clock then, and maybe spend some time with Jaclyn?", Wendy nervously whispered...

"Great!,..We'll see you tomorrow then!", Cindy answered, as she popped the door open, and slipped into the leather seat.





*******



Tom slid back and bumped into the bars, with a skidding thump. The casual way, of handling the cage, was as if the giant women were carelessly throwing around a piece of old junk. Tom hung on to the cardboard edges of the box, and slid across the floor of the cage with every tilting spin, and quick jerking motion...

When the floor of the cage was placed into the car, it rested in a slanted-tilt. Cindy, had just simply placed it on the back-seat. The dome-shaped imprisonment set sharply angled in the backseat of the giant Cadillac. The curtain-like, cage-cover had been scooted-up, in the back, as it got wedged-in, next to the seat's back rest, and allowed for a little opening to appear.

Tom could see out into the inside of the car. The leather seats, and the interior of the door...

He heard Cindy entering, and slamming the heavy door shut, with a startling 'Wa-BANG!'

The starter whirred, and the rumbling moter started with a continuous vibration of quaking, and shifting...

Her jerky maneuvering of the gigantic car, caused Tom to hang-on with both hands as the cage jerked and rocked around, in sudden and unsuspecting stops, and starts!

The experience of riding inside a car was quite fascinating from within the covered cage. The feel of the enormas vehical as it rolled along, forced Tom to wonder what would happen to him, if Cindy were to get involved in an accident....

Turning sharp corners blindly, caused him to feel sick, as the pull, of sideways momentom threw him to one side unsuspectingly, and churned his stomach with unsettling butterflys.

He remembered how Cindy had handled him at the 'pool party'...

She treated him roughly, and casually used him to get herself off. The smell of her juice's still lingered in his head...

She was muscular, and lean, for a forty-year old woman. Her red hair was straight and shiny. Her tall figure was mainly from her extremely, long, leg's...

She was the type to take 'whatever' she wanted. Tonight, she wanted Tom!

Cindy lived several miles from Linda's place, the drive took about an hour. She also had to stop at the post office, gas-up the Caddy, and stop at the liquor store, for a nice bottle of Chablis...

Jaclyn would be there for the weekend, and she would want to use the car, so she would make sure that the car had a full tank of gas. She couldn't wait to see the look on Jackie's face when she saw, what she had inside of that covered cage...

However, she also couldn't wait, to be 'alone' with the little, tiny, guy!

When the stereo speakers started blasting out some classic rock, Tom knew that the giantess red-head was feeling good, and his heart sank at the thought of spending the entire night, alone with her...

'Eric Clapton's, "Cocaine", started blasting out of the speakers, sending violent shock waves coursing threw the bars of the metal cage, and Tom held on tightly as the shifting velocity of the speeding car carried his doll-sized, miniature form, off to some unknown destination, where he had no Idea of what his future would hold...

If Cindy didn't kill him, Wendy probly would! The thought of being used by these giant women did strangely excite him though, and being totally helpless to them, terrified him, but the tenderness that they could show him, was sometimes well worth being objectified....

Being taken into their giant mouth, and given a full body massage with a tongue big enough to crush his ribs, was an experience that no mortal man had ever been given. Tom was begining to appreciate the wonderful aspects that came along with being so tiny-sized...

If he could just get back to Sarah. He wondered what she was doing, if she was even thinking about him...
Since she had cashed in on him, he started to think that maybe she wouldn't be as concerned about him anymore. He did still love her and wanted to get back to her, but he would have to survive this situation.

Cindy slowed down and stopped the car, somewhere. The moter stopped, and he heard the door slam shut...

Silence. A rushing, whooshing, sound passed the car. Another car had passed, in close proximity to the parked Cadillac...

Several more rushing cars passed by, and a slight-rocking motion, could be felt from the wind gusting so closely to the parked car...

Tom had never felt so helpless. He had no idea where he was, were he was going....

The swirling gust of wind alerted him to the door being opened again, then-'Slam', it-shut.

'Rerrr,Vroomm!', the car started, and jerked into motion once more...

Tom held onto the bars now, and rested his feet inside of the box. The sudden shifting continued, as Cindy finished up her errands, and headed for home. The ride ended with the sound of a grinding, auto-matic garage door, slowly, rattling, down, into a closed position...

"Were HOME!", Cindy gleefully announced, as she threw the door open, and started gathering up bags, and folded up clothing that had been left inside of the car...

Tom saw her hands griping around a pile of folded-up shirts, that were sitting on the backseat next to his cage. The shirts lifted away, and the empty seat filled his only view of the outside world. She disappeared briefly, then returned, and he heard the door click-open on his side, and the sudden lifting rise of his cage.

The white cover was removed in a sudden 'flash', of sweeping, motion!

"HELLO TOMMY!", Cindy blasted out with girlish excitment!

"Were gonna have some fun, O.K., I got an idea, let's scare my daughter, 'Jackie', I'm gonna sneak you into the house, and put you in the frige, then, I tell her to go and get me a coke, and when she opens the door, you jump out and scare 'her', O.K.?", Cindy excitedly ordered him, without asking for his opinion....

Tom was held, tightly, and tucked-up under her arm-pit, and consumed within the heated pocket of her damp, sweaty, arm.

The bright-light, shone in his eyes, blindingly, then-went black, as the refrigerator door slowly closed, and the light went out. Cindy had just put him, 'inside' of the refrigerator! Tom couldn't see anything when the light went out, and all he could do, was wait...

A few long, moments, passed, and the sound of a sucking vacuum-like pop, and the light clicked back on!

A young, sandy-blond-haired girl, stood bending into the door-opening, peering inside, searching her sparkling eye's all around searching out something....

The sparkling, silverish-blue-grey eyes, widened as they stopped, and fell upon his trembling, diaper-clad ass...

"MoOoOoOoMm!", the girl exspelled a strange blerting whale of confused fear....

She lifted up away, so fast that her hair swept up around from behind her head, and enclosed over her face as she stepped back away, and slammed the door shut again...

Tom stood on the freezing-cold bars of the shelf, in total darkness, and shook with a chilling fright, as his minds eye had taken a mental picture of the alarmed girl's face...

When the light suddenly popped back on again, Tom squinted, as the fingers from Cindy's reaching hand quickly enclosed around his shivering body, and without even looking directly at him, as she gripped his body up casually, and snatched him from the shelf, and lifted him out into the light of the room...

"You should have seen your face!", Cindy blerted-out to the young girl, who stood off to the side, with both hands clamped over her mouth...

Cindy cackled with convolsive laughter as she stumbled over to a table and released Tom roughly onto the wooden surface, and stepped back so that the younger giantess could observe the spectical that was, 'TOM'.

"What the,...", the teen-girl barked-out..., as she cautiously stepped closer to inspect the tiniest, little, person, that she had ever seen!

"Tom, this is Jackie.", Cindy proudly introduced. "Jackie, meet TOM!"

"Is he REAL?". she blerted out, and without blinking, she staired at him like a stick of T-N-T!

Slowly approaching, closer, and closer, the girl's alarmed exspression slowly faded into a sweet smile of affectionate adoration....

"What cha' think, Jackie?", Cindy questioned her, with the excitment of a gold-digger, who had just found a huge nugget!

"MOM, He's adorable!", she whispered, in a childish, cooing-like way. "Can I hold him?"

"Sure, just don't drop him!", she warned her infatuated teen-daughter...

"Awww, he's such a sweetie,....look at how 'small' he is,....Oh, my-goodness!", she continued, blubbering, as she gently swept him up within her soft fingertips, and slowly lifted him up to her smiling face...

Pressing him forcefully into her gigantic breasts, she snuggled his tininess, squeezing him into her huge body with an overwhelming embrace, and an overwhelmed reaction of fascinated, affection...

Without any concern for his feelings, the giant girl just reached down and pulled his 'diaper' down, and exposed his private parts...

"Oh-My, he's even 'anatomically' correct!", she gleefully discovered...

"Eewh!, what are you going to 'do' with him?", the girl suddenly, changed her outlook, and sneared down at him with a disgusted exspression....

"Oh, I don't know maybe, make him rub some lotion on me, in some places that I can't reach", Cindy whispered as she slipped her fingers smoothly around him, and plucked him away from the surprized young girl.

Her huge eyes filled his view, as she held him up closely, and blew her humid breath into his startled face...

"My little slaves have to 'earn' it, and this one has a 'lot' of work to do!", she softly whispered...

Leaning her face in closely against her mothers, the young girl smiled down at him with a smirk....

"Nice ta meet Ya'-wouldn't wanna' be-Ya!", she blerted out, with the sarcastic remark!

Tom's diaper was quickly taken away, and thrown into the trash-can. He squirmed around wildly as Cindy carried him deeper into the halls of the huge house...

The confining grasp of her gripping fingers, trapped his arms down, and pinned his legs together with an effortless clamping fist. He was carried at breast hieght, and smoothly floated along as the tremendous blond took him into her bedroom...

He was swiftly lifted up, and casually dumped out into a large ceramic bowl. The cool smooth surface was slippery, as Tom struggled to his knees....

He could just see over the rounded edge, and the shocking sight of a modern day 'Dungeon', slowly came into view...

Cindy was a Dominatrix! The 'Stocks', and the metal hooks, on the black, painted-walls, held hand-cuff's, and bull-whip's! There were heavy-metal rings, that were used to connect binding-ropes. The black leather curtain revealed the 'bondage' chair, and behind it was a canopy bed, that was covered in heavy black plastic...

Cindy quickly peeled-off her grey-sweat suit, and stood there motionless, wearing only a dark-blue thong pantie, and snug-fitted matching bra...

She staired at Tom with a disturbing, emptie, blankness....

The dark, shadowy room, seemed to come to life, as she slowly raised up her arms, and stretched-out in a slow tantilizing contortion....

Her muscular body flexed and squeezed together, as she loosened-up, and relaxed her powerful figure. Tom watched from the precarious height of the bowl, which was placed on a polished cement pedestal, that was level with her towering form...

The way she stood, as she turned and flexed her powerful muscles, had an overpowering effect on his captive mind. Her bare heels, placed widely apart, was a superior stance, and the display of her feminine features was spellbinding....

Cindy appeared like a Goddess. The lighting in the darkened room illuminated her from a low angled perspective, making her appear even larger!

Tom's naked body trembled. His terrified mind was sinking into a pit of dispair....

Cindy knew the effect that she was having on him, and she was savouring every last drop of it...

She turned her back toward him and slowly bent down, touching her toes...

Her magnificent ass, blossomed-out and displayed it's tantilizing strength....

The powerful gluts squeezed together, and softly relaxed, in a smooth, slow, motion of force, that revealed the giantess's muscular control...

Tom forced his eyes away, and glanced all around for some way to get down from the bowl. The space of the open room was breath-taking, and he realized that he was trapped up there...

Cindy picked up a clear glass bottle, and stepped over to him. She raised up the bottle and began to pour the golden liquid out onto his naked skin. The oil spilled down onto him and splattered out into the bowl. Tom tried to avoid it but it was impossable to do, as she easily drenched him with it and coated his whole body with the greasy slickness....

"Mmmmm. now your almost ready", she seductivly whispered....

The bowl smoothly lifted-up, off of the pillar, and floated over to the surface of the plastic-coated bed.

Cindy stood towering over him, and a huge smile slowly formed on her looming face....

The bed rocked, and trembled under her enormas weight, when she climbed onto it, and removed her thong panties...

The smooth-skin of her flanking legs, enclosed around the bowl, and Tom found himself trapped within the enclosure of her crossed legs...

The dark-blue bra was quickly removed, and the sight of her perfect breasts appeared with the bullet-like nipples, firmly pronounced, and gently shifting in tiny circles as she tossed the bra away and peered down at him with sexual delight....

"Hello, little slave,...it's time to get to work Now!", she delightfully whispered down to him....








***************
Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter should be rated XXX !