- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman





Chapter 18










The dark curly strands of hair that were tangled, and loosly hanging from the right-side of her head, seemed to reveal the 'normal' half, of Wendy's persona'...

When she turned her head, and the shaven-side of her scalp appeared, and the chrome-ball that was spiked threw her earlobe shined in the reflecting light, she suddenly appeared like a'demented demoness'....

Tom sat in the satin-lined bed, and watched her when she entered the room and stepped over to the cage. She knelt-down next to it, and placed the plate of food on the edge of the night-stand beside of the cage.

He could smell the spicy aroma of the garlic and tomato sause. His stomach grumbled, and he quickly became aware of his empty gut.

Wendy's raspy voice startled his dreamlike state, and he perked-up, and focused on her huge face, as it filled the wall of his prison cell...

"We made some spaghetti, it's really 'good' too", her whispering voice stirred his underlying fear...

"Tom, I fixed you a plate, do you want to eat it out here?", she softened her voice, like a sovereign priestess.

Her fingers gripped at the door-latch, and a heavy 'Clanking-Snap', unhinged the door, and her black fingernails floated into the inner-space of his cell...

Her huge hand approached silently, and Tom cringed at the sight of it....

"Here I come", she taunted, as her fluttering black nails swirled around him...

"Wendy, NO!", Tom yelled out, as he ducked down, and jumped away from the grasping fingers...

He jumped out of the box-bed, and scurried across the floor to the other side...

Her giant, feminine, hand, hung motionless....

Her face moved in closer to the bars, and her smile faded away...

Tom's heart surged, as he saw his own frightened reflection, mirrored within her glarring, dark eyes. The purple lips parted, and her mouth fell open, as her surprized reaction occurred instantaneously...

Wendy just staired at him with a bewildered look of disapproval. A long moment of intense frustration slowly realized...

She quickly pulled her hand out of the cage, and swiftly snapped the door shut. Her head pulled back, and her giant form suddenly lifted-up....

The shifting sway of her short skirt, swept alternately, from side to side, as her towering, bare-naked legs, walked away from his prison cell. The clumping thuds of her wedge-heels clattered across the wooden floor, with heavy, amazonian footsteps...

Tom was suddenly left alone. The giantess had just walked away. Leaving him with the plate, just outside of the bars...

His stomach burned. The overpowering aroma was strong, and deliciously taunting. She had contemptuously left the room, leaving Tom to smell the savory aroma of food, just out of his reach.

He couldn't resist it. He stepped over to the side of the cage and looked at the fastidiuosly prepared plate. He could see that Wendy had taken great care in creating the meal. The delicate loaf of miniature-sized bread, the tiny-sized meat-balls, the angel-hair pasta...

A doll-sized glass of wine sat next to the plate of neatly prepaired spaghetti. The serving tray, that the plate and glass was on had some extra bread, and a tiny set of doll-sized silver-ware....

He stomach grumbled. He tried to reach threw the bars and grab a peice of bread....

The plate was just a few, feet, too, far. He couldn't quite reach it!

He pulled his arm back in, and gasped out a heated breath, as he walked back to the other side, and sat down in the doll chair. He layed his head down on his arm at the table...

The silence was deafening, as he tried to contain his frustrated anger...

He looked down at the white sheet, that she had used to 'diaper' him with, he wanted to rip it off! It made him feel ridiculous. It stripped away his masculinity, but it'did', cover his nakedness....

He grumbled out an incoherent rambling of frustrated splutter....

"God!", he roared out. "WHY?", "WHY, am I being 'put', THREW this!"

"Oh, God, I'm going to 'die', in this fuckin' 'BIRD'cage!", Tom blerted out!

Just then Wendy returned, and heard his tiny voice 'squeaking-out', in frustration. He didn't realize that she was standing there....

She staired down at him with her hands on her hips. She listened to his desperate prayer...

Her anger was building, and her mental state shifted. She 'wanted', to just rip the door off the cage, grab him up, and throw him up against the wall!

"Tom!", she loudly spoke. "Get your tiny, 'ass' out here, and eat, that, food!"

Her sudden advancement, frightened him, and he fell back out of the doll chair and flopped onto the floor...

The door was violently 'snapped'-open, and Wendy's scowling face, suddenly appeared in the open space. The bursting wave of her heated breath wafted over him in a humid swirling breeze.

"GET-OUT-HERE!", she snarled...

Tom scrambled to his feet, and quickly stepped toward her demonic face...

The nervious shaking in his hands, uncontrolably trembled as he intentionally, walked right into her waiting face....

Her gigantic 'size' terrified him! She could easily, 'squash' him, without much effort, and the way her eye's glazed-over with extreme ferociousness, she appeared like a devourering amazon!

The tips of the huge, black-daggers, rhythmically tapped across the solid surface of the table-top, in a rapid drumming of clatter....

"Get, your tiny, little, ass out here, NOW!", she roared!

Tom climbed-out threw the door, and stood trembling before her monstrous, infuriated, face...

His body shook with terror! He could barely catch his breath, being so close to her 'colossal face'.

The black, dagger-like nails poked at his bare-back, goading him toward the steaming plate of hot food. He stumbled akwardly, when she poked a little too-hard, and nearly caused him to fall down...

Wendy chuckled, and leaned in closer...

"I think that you'll 'like-it', it's my mum's recipe...", she whispered softly.

"Come-on, just taste-it!", she impatiently urged him, while forcing his tiny form closer to the tray...

Tom stepped up to the huge saucer, and the smell was absolutely divine...

He reached down and picked up a fork that was still rather large, but he could use it...

It was, (to him) 3 feet long, and 6" inches wide....

He stabbed it into the pile of (Garden-hose sized) pasta, and struggled to twist-up a gob of the scattered spaghetti...

Wendy's black nails, suddenly appeared, and took the fork away from him, and quickly spun-it around in a twirling-twist of rapid motion, swiftly collecting a huge-ball of coiled strands. The red sauce dripped from it when it lifted up, and swung at him...

"Here, Try-IT!", she announced proudly!

Holding the side of the metal fork, Tom leaned into it and took a bite. He chewed it carefully, and tasted it. He took another bite, and Wendy chuckled again...

"Well?, What do you think?", she questioned him anxiously.....

Tom took another bite, and Wendy lifted the fork away, as she replaced it to the plate, and lowered her chin down onto the edge of the table...

"Do you like it?", she whispered with a huge smile, waiting expectantly for him to speak...

"Yes, It's very good!", Tom told her. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand, and started to reach for the fork again...

Wendy's fingers quickly snatched it up, and swiftly brought it up in front of his face...

She giggled, as she watched him tentatively biteing into the spaghetti ball...

Tom's tiny fingers gripped at the huge noodles, and he pulled off a separated strand from the coil, and held it up to his mouth and began to eat away at it...

"Here, try the garlic-bread", she whispered, with a slight giggle...

The loaf was tiny-sized within her magnificent fingers. Wendy held it out in front of him, and waited for him to take it...

Tom took it from her claw-like daggers, and shook nervously at the sight of those huge, deadly, nails!

"Tom, I think that, I love you", she whispered, with a nervous uncertainty....

Her voice cracked, and she blushed as she glanced away from his tiny face...

Seemingly embarrassed she continued....

"Tom, please tell me you 'love' me, too", she paused. "You don't have to tell me right now, but 'tell' me when your ready, O.K.?"

"I can keep you in my room, and we can spend lots of time together, and talk, and 'You-Know', just what-ever!", she whispered nervously...

"Do you like music?", she asked him, with an arched eyebrow...

Tom took another bite from the garlic bread and nodded his head, as he reached for the tiny-sized glass of wine...

"How about some tune's?", she said. She bound up to her full standing hieght, and towered over the table, and reached up to a keyboard, on her lap-top, and hit a few keys, and a sudden rush of sound filled the air...

A twanging electric guitar solo blasted out, and a heavy bass tone thumped in unison as Wendy shook her head to the rhythmic melody.

"Dwang-Thump,..Dwang-Thump,..Dwang-Thump,...Dwang-Thump", the volume was too loud, and Tom could feel the heavy vibration coursing threw the floor...

He held his tender ears, and bent-down in resistance to the over-powering noise...

Wendy was dancing with her hips shifting, and swaying all around, to the blasting music...

He looked up and watched her tremendous ass, as it flexed and shifted to the beat of the tremendous roar.

He noticed the flash of her panties, when she twirled around. He couldn't help, but stair at her body, she was very sexy, and the moves that she performed were very tantilizing...

She rolled her shoulders, and slowly shifted her waist around in a mezmerizing display of her athletic form. She placed her heels apart, and squatted down, and slowly stood back-up, and moved her hips, humping the air as she slowly stood...

Tom was getting arroused by her enchanting performance. She definitely, knew how to move her body. He couldn't take his eyes, off of her as she continued moving around the room. She stepped over closer to his cage, and stood towering above him...

He could see right up under her short skirt, and she smiled at his reaction, when she caught his tiny eyes stairing up at her gigantic pantie-clad pussy...

She reached up and turned the sound down to a less intence volume, and smiled down at Tom with a naughty smirk...

"Tommy want to dance?", she asked him. Then, without hesitation she suddenly reached down and snatched him up within her fluttering fingertips...

"WAIT!", Tom yelled up to her...

"Oh, don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt ya'", she giggled at his awkward reaction...

Enclosing his tiny body within her confining fingers she lifted him up and squished him into her breasts...

The space between the two perky breasts, was slightly agap, and Tom was stuffed into her clevage without warning...

Wendy chuckled, and the sound of her laughter thundered within the wall of her chest...

Tom felt strangly arroused, by this sudden placement, and his cock reacted accordingly. Wendy continued moving around, and shifting her body to the now, softer music, and Tom was carried around hypnotically, trapped within her bosum, and swept around the room at a dizzying pace...

He was stuck to her warm skin, pressed against her enormas body, and hugging at her giant-sized chest with a constant fear of slipping down threw her bikini-top, and falling to the floor, far below!

Wendy, was getting arroused at the feeling of his tiny, clinging, touch, as she felt his little hands, and fingers trying to hold on to her. She enjoyed the fact of holding, another 'REAL' person, and for that to be a good looking middle-aged man, turned her 'on' even more!

Tom was swept around, and shifted in a flowing motion of melodonic waves, and her enormas body was so warm, and fragrant. The lingering scent of her shampoo, and the smell of the food that she had prepaired filled his intoxacated mind with relaxing sensations...

The music stopped, and Wendy quickly stepped over, and hit a few, quick-keys on the lap-top. The music started again, but this time it was a slow, soft, melody, that soothed Tom's ears, and relaxed his concerned brain...

Wendy smoothly stepped over to her bed, and sat down. Tom was suddenly lowered down, then shifted into a prone position, as Wendy's giantess body slowly laid back, and relaxed on her gigantic bed...

"Kiss-me, Tom, Kiss my boobies", she softly whispered down to him, as she placed her palm over his body, and shoved him into her....

Tom's fear of her, was causing him to betray his own consciousness, and Wendys feminine pheromones blended with the aroma of the food, and her sweet natural scent was driving him wild with desire...

He couldn't help himself, she was controlling him, he could only obey her requests with 'Puppet' like response's...

His heart throbbing, he lavished her warm skin with his tongue, and kissed the wall of breast that enveloped his entire body....

She forced him to continue, as she pressed down on his head, and positioned it where she wanted...

He felt humileated, but willfully continued...

Wendy groaned deeply, and drew in an excited breath, she heaved her chest, lifting him up with it....

Tom was dipped, and lifted in smooth motion, and sudden bucking jerks....

The interruption wasn't noticed at first, when Linda opened the door, and poked her head into the girls bedroom...

"Wendy, excuse me, but Cynthia is here to 'borrow', our little buddy", she announced...

"Naw, Ma, he does'nt want to go with her tonight", Wendy blerted out...

"She's already paid for him, for the night!, Linda told her firmly.

"Oh, Alright!", she reluctantly agreed...

"Come-on, Tommy, let's go...", she told him, as she raised-up from the bed and stood up...

"Hurry-up, she's downstairs waiting for you", Linda told her...

"O.K., O.K., We're comin'", Wendy grumbled.








**************
Chapter End Notes:

Cynthia also has a teenaged daughter, (18) and she's a volley ball champ!