- Text Size +





The Decrement of Tom





by: wildcatman





Chapter 17







Wendy's father was seperated from her mother 'Linda', when the girl was just a baby. Wendy hadn't seen him, or even spoken to him, for several years. She missed him during her graduation, and sweet-sixteen partys.

Her memory of him was vague, just a single birthday party, when she was three years old, lingered in her memory. She remembered him as being very tall, and good looking, and she missed her daddy very much.

Linda had spoken about his abusive ways, and had tried to turn Wendy against him.

Wendy would have done anything to see him again, reguardless of what her mother had said about him...

When any of her class mates saw her, they wouldn't speak to her, or even 'act' as if they, 'knew' her. She didn't have any friends, because nobody wanted to be seen with her...

Wendy's fastidious nature, shaved head, peirced tongue, and gothic persona, set her apart from the other girls, because she had a 'bad' attitude.

She had dated a few guys, while in school, and she had been instantly given a 'promiscuous reputation'. In reality though, she had only had sex 'one' time. (The boy that sat next to her in math class, Billy Thomas.)

The Whole student body, thought that she was some kind of a slut. Billy had run his mouth, and told everyone that she was sleeping with him, every night! He started bragging, and lieing, that she was 'banging' him whenever he wanted it, and he was just useing 'her', and the rumors quickly spread and were blown out of purportion....

Other boys started saying that they had 'nailed' her. Lieing, and making-up wild storys about what she did with them. The storys spread around, and when they starting teasing her, and calling her names,(all based on the lies that had been made up about her)Wendy decided to play along, and started acting slutty, and dressing up like Satan's daughter....

Living the 'Gothic-Lifestyle', was just a 'Tough-Girl' mask, that she wore for protection. Nobody messed with her, and she had fooled herself into thinking that she actually 'liked-it' this way...



*****



Tom pushed her face away with his foot, and started to get up from the bed. Wendy reached out and grabbed his arm, and pulled him back onto the bed. He fell across the mattress, and landed along side of her, and she wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles together, trapping him within her scissoring legs...

"Please Tom, wait for just a minute, I want to apologize for what I did!", Wendy spoke out in an excited breath...

Tom looked into her eyes, and he could see the tears welling up, and the sparkling quiver of an emotional exspression that told him that she was suddenly overcome with some kind of feeling...

"I'm so, 'very' sorry that I treated you like that, but, you were just so 'TINY', and fragile, I don't really know why I acted like that, It was just so 'arousing', that I couldn't help myself!", Wendy continued begging him to listen to her explanation...

"Tom, will you forgive me?", she whispered to him, as a single tear slipped out and dripped down across her cheek.

"Wendy, I just want to get something to wear, and get the hell outta here!", Tom growled at her with frustration.

"Please Tom, don't go...", she squeezed her thighs around him with a powerful clamping force.

Tom grabbed her legs with both hands and tried to seperate them from his naked body. The Viagra was still having a powerful affect and his cock was still firmly-stiff. He felt strangly overcome with a sudden weakness, as he tried to get up, and as he struggled with her, she kept tightening up her legs, and started kissing his stomach....

Stuffing her head into his chest, and hugging him tightly, she clung to his body like an Octipus!

"Let me go Wendy, I gotta get out of here", Tom said, with a straining grumble...

"No, Please Tom, let me make it up to you, I'll do anything that you want!", Wendy begged him to stay, as she lavished his lower-belly, and grabbed-up his swollen manhood and began to kiss it, and lick it...

The sudden surge of wonderful fluttering pulses consumed his whole body....

Wendy kissed, and savagely licked away at his throbbing erection slathering it with hungry devourering slurps!
Tom was overcome with orgasmic pleasure, as the wild teen's mouth went crazy on his over-heated erection...

He gasped for breath and went limp within her constricting legs. Wendy worked it gently, then with a burst of incredable speed, she would slather, and lick like a starving bitch in heat!

Then she would stop, and just gently stroke him in slow, teasing, ministrations, that seemed to drain the remaining strength from his body with each and every stroke...

Her lips would close over him, and slowly, swollow down over his throbbing cock....

Then her tongue would take-off again, wildly slathering, and licking, and slobbering all over him!

Tom began to strain, and gasp, as the young girl lavished his trapped body like a fast melting ice-cream cone!

"No, Wendy, Don't do this, let go of me, "aAahaaaaaaaaaaa'....

Tom felt his coffee perking-up to the surface, and he caught his breath, and tried to hold it, but Wendys determination was unrelenting, and all-consuming...

He slipped into a warm darkness, as his vision went blurry, and his ears started ringing with a humming, buzzing-sound...

He tried to grab at her, and pull her away, but his strength dissipated as quickly as his vision.

Tom released a convolsive ejaculation.....

As he felt his whole body, convolsing with orgasmic pleasure, he slipped into a warm cocoon-like pocket, and slipped off into an oblivion of blissfull sleep....




********




Linda woke up and hung her head over the side of the bed. She groaned with an agonizing, moaning, of throbbing pain. Her head pounded with a sickening haze. She slowly crawled out of bed, and headed for her bathroom to get a couple aspirin for her intense hang-over...

The pool party had gotten a little wild, and she had drank a little too much Brandy. The other ladys had gone home at around three A.M., and she didn't remember much after that....

She found the aspirin bottle and popped-off the cap, and dumped out several pills....

Filling a clear drinking-glass with water, she popped the pills, and slowly downed the water...

She looked into the mirror, and brushed her hair back with her fingers, she faked a big sexy smile and picked something out of her front teeth. She coughed, and spit into the sink, and cleared her throat like a grizzly, growling...

Linda turned around and sat down on the toilet, releasing a deep breath, she dribbled some urine, then just stayed sitting for a long while after the trickling, tinkles had stopped...

Her head throbbed as she finally sat up, and wiped-herself. She wrapped her bathrobe around her, and headed for Wendys room to see if she was up yet...




*****



Wendy couldn't believe what had just happened!

She sat up in her bed, with just her bikini-top on, and staired into her cupped palms with widening eyes...

One sharp eyebrow arched, and she squealed-out a girlish whale of splendiferous joy!

"Oh-My-GoD!", she blerted-out, with an erupting pleasure, as she staired down at Tom's Tiny, Shrunken, Body!

Linda opened her bedroom door, and stepped in to see what she was squealing about...

"Wen, what the heck are you doing?", she whispered with a curious smile...

"Oh, Mom- I love HIM!", Wendy yelled out!

Wendy was covering the tiny, unconscous man, with dozens of pecking kisses, and holding him comfortably within the cupped palms of both hands....

"I really, REALLY, LOVE, HIM!", she expelled with the sudden realization!

Linda scrunched-up her face, and stepped into the room and sat down on the girl's bed. She watched the way that her daughter 'looked', at him, and she knew that Wendy wasn't just exagerating....

Wendy's eyes were glittering with adouring spoliation...

She held his tiny-body, so preciously, her legs folded under her, knees bent to one side, tears dripping from her sparkling eyes, black, smeared, make-up....

She carefully, and slowly, lifted him into her, and pressed him into a huge smothering embrace.

Linda scooted over next to her, and wrapped a single arm around her, and the two of them staired down at him with adouring eyes....

Linda knew that her daughters scrupulosity could change at any moment, and she just allowed the blissfull moment to linger as long as possable, basking in the temporary scouring of this poor unsuspecting man.

Wendys scrawny fingers entrapped his tiny form and cradled him so tenderly....

Wendy had been diagnosed with schizophrenia just two years ago, and Linda hoped that the girl could improve as she matured, and developed into a woman...

Linda thought about the hamster, that poor little rodent, it really didn't deserve to be subjected to such inhumane treatment, but the experience of responsibility was suggested by the physiatrist, and Linda allowed the tortuous abuse to continue until the ultimate demise of the helpless creature realized...

"Mom, I want to keep him in my room now, O.K.?", Wendy whispered softly, still adouring her little pet with loving eyes...

"O.K., dear, you can keep him in here if you bring the cage in too, I don't want you sleeping with him", Linda assured her...

"Oh, Mom, isn't he just the most perfect, little, man!"





*******


The black car pulled into a gas-station and pulled up to the pumps. The driver stepped out and began to refill the tank. The tall blond stood confidently as she quickly placed the nozzel into the tank opening and set the trigger...

She walked to the passenger-side, and with the window rolled down, she spoke to the other woman with a quick question...

"We'll get something to eat, then call in to the office, what do you want ta eat?", she asked the passenger.

"I want some fish, yea, maybe some fish-N-chips", the sandy haired lady replyed...

"O.K., let's get some fish, then we'll call-in, this Sarah girl is onto us, so we might as well back-off for a while".....




*******



Sarah slowly drove past Linda's driveway, and inspected the place to see if there was any movement yet...

The place appeared to be quiet, and only Linda's car was parked in the garage...

Sarah knew that a woman like Linda wouldn't like the idea of being ripped-off. She had paid her 200K for that mini-man, and she wasn't going to easily give him up. The potential financial gain from exploiting such a fascinating little sex-toy was just too easy!

Sarah couldn't stand the thought of Tom being used and abused by those middle-aged divorce'e's....

She knew about Linda's book club, she had attended one of them, and met the other 'ladys'...

Her blood surged with adrenaline, as she imagined what those sexually deprived bitches would do to him. Wendy was mentally unstable, and god knows what 'she', would do to him...

Sara pulled over on the side of the road, and parked next to a guard rail. She shut off the Jeep, and turned to her kid sister...

"You stay here, and keep an eye out, if you see anyone pull into the driveway, beep the horn a few times O.K.?", she told Hailey...

"O.K. Sara, but be careful, alright!", Hailey whispered back, in an excited breath...

Sara jumped out and went down over a small sloping embankment, and walked around threw some tangled brush and worked her way up along the property line...

Slowly, and carefully, making her way up to the fenced-in residency, trying to stay out of sight from passing cars, and anyone that might be around....





*****





Tom was replaced to the bird-cage, only this time, the cage had been refurnished with all sorts of plesantries...

When he awakened, a few hours later, he was utterly astonished. Had it all been a dream? To his dismay, he had been returned to his diminuative size, and imprisoned back into the metal bird cage!

He sat up and looked around. The huge bedroom was an alarming, but familiar environnment...

WENDY'S BEDROOM!

Tom quickly searched his eyes around the collosal, boadicea'-boodwah, and was just a little, relieved, to find himself alone....

His head swirled, as he observed his surroundings. The single towel, that was thrown into the cage, had been removed, and replaced with a neatly folded pair of satin-panties, that had been carefully placed inside of a little box...

A miniature doll-chair was next to it, and a matching table. Over from that, next to the bars, was a bowl of soapy water, with a folded white cotton towel beside it. In the other side was a heavier woven-mat, that had a miniature lamp placed in the center, and it was plugged in and glowing with a soft white light....

Tom slowly stood, and found his waist, 'diapered' with a white peice of cotton sheet....

He felt clean, and dry, as if he had just been bathed?

The cage was sitting on a night-stand, next to Wendy's bed. He noticed the scattered, gothic-paraphernalia, and his heart sank with an endemic, piratical, dispair.....

Would this 'night-mare' ever end? Tom fell to his knees, and stuffed his head between them, and sobbed like a child...

"WHY, God, WHY???", he mauled-out, in a despairate squalling of miserable bawling....




*******


Linda, and Wendy were fixing some spaghetti and meat-balls for dinner. They were in the kitchen, enjoying the savoury, sweetness, of the spicy aroma that filled the room....

Linda prepaired the garlic bread with the paste, and Wendy was making the meat-balls. The sauce was simmering on the stove-top releasing the aromatic flavors into the air. Linda was glad to see Wendy suddenly becoming interested in something other than, 'Metal-Music', and 'Gothic-Death-Rock'....

Lately, that was all she wanted to do. She had no real friends, and she would stay in her room most of the day, and just listen to that 'head-banger' stuff...

Her physiatrist said, that she needed more responsibility's. So, maybe the introduction of a miniature man would be just the thing to pull her out of her repression....

However, the thought of what the young girl had done to that hamster kept flashing back....




*******




Wendy was only eleven, at the time, and Linda had given her the tiny pet for a birthday gift, along with the aquarium, the tiny rodent stayed in the girls room and it was her sole responsibility...

When Linda caught the young girl, the first time, squeezing the tiny animal, she yelled at her. Wendy blushed with guilt, and quickly released the struggling creature, and seemed to have some remorse for her cruel intentions....

The days went by, and her attention toward the helpless animal seemed to degenerate into a constant displacment from the real world, she would delight in terrorizing the poor thing...

Stomping her feet, suddenly, and bumping the side of the animals cage, just to scare-it, and keep it constantly in fear of the threat of her unpredictable danger....

She seemed to delight in being the giant....

She loved the idea, of having the ability to spitefully, and maliciously, terrorize this tiny, helpless creature....

She would sit and just stair at it, for a long time, while it tried to hide from her behind a tiny pile of wood-chips inside the cage. Her final act of terror went too far, and she had crushed the poor hamster under her foot, when she had trapped it inside the bathtub, and was playfully chasing it around, forcing it to avoid her stomping bare-feet....




**************