- Text Size +






The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman







Chapter 16













"So, you like being 'our', little slave, Tom?", Wendy asked him, holding him up in front of her face. Wrapping the fingers of her single right hand around his mid-section and firmly holding him still.

"No, Wendy I don't like being a slave, and what about you, huh, do you 'like', treating me like a slave?", Tom retorted, with some frustration....

"Oh, I think that it is just the most fun I've ever had, little man", she snarkly whispered at him, holding his tiny face so close, that he could feel her humid breath puffing into it...

"You know, Bruce's girlfriend, Sandy?", Wendy whispered to him...

"She would just 'love', to get a hold of you, would you like me to introduce you?", she snickered, and pursed her lips.

Tom trembled at the thought of the angry red-head, as he recalled the verbal assult that Sandy had given him in the parking lot, before she called the police on him. Tom also realized that Wendy, knew more about 'him', then he thought. He didn't think that she would do anything to actually hurt him, after her mother had paid so much to buy him from Sarah.

However, the devious way that she sneared at him, and firmly held him, sent prickling pins up across his spine. Tom had placed himself in this purgatorial convention, and he had no one to blame but himself...

"I wonder, how much she would 'pay', to get her hands on you?", Wendy let her eyes wonder, as if she were thinking outloud, enjoying the effect that she was having on him.

She squeezed him a little, to get his attention...

"What do you think, should I ask her?", Wendy continued, trying to terrify him...

"Go-Ahead, I don't care, take me to her and drop me right in her lap, I Don't Care!", Tom exsploded and screamed up at her squinting eyes...

"Ha, Yea, let's do that,...Um,-'Sandy, this is the guy that clocked yer stupid boyfriend, look how small he is....", Wendy amuzed herself, using a mocking english acsent and tilting her head around in a comical way.

She continued:


"Here, ya-wont-ta-Old-EM", she continued, still faking the english acsent...

Lifting Tom up, and pretending to drop him into her hand.

"Oh Sandy, I tink that yore Kwoushing him with your giant FIST!", Wendy giggled....

Tom yelled back at her with a startling revulsion....

"Shut-Up, Bitch!...Why don't you just go ahead and do it then, if you want to, 'Do'-IT!", Tom screamed up at her as loud as he could.

"I'm thinking about it, you little 'Freak', but intill I decide, your gonna do exactly what I say, GOT-IT!", Wendy slowly revealed her angered reaction to his little spunky remark.

Squeezing him tightly, she gradually increased the pressure intill he started begging her to stop.

"Please, just go ahead, KILL-ME!", Tom whaled...

"Oh I wouldn't KILL, the best little 'TOY', that I've ever had!", she whispered with an evel chuckle.

"I just love your your lil' pink skirt that Tweak made you, I think it brings out the 'fear' in your eyes!", Wendy continued teasing, while her black fingernail swirled over his bare-stomach, lightly tracing the outline of his sore, fractured, ribs....

The rancorous, splutter, of Wendy's relentless taunting continued....

"Your just a little 'small', to be telling someone as BIG, as I am, what to do....", she whispered, with a flutter, of soft giggling....

"You are going to be the most 'adorable' little man-toy when I'm through with you", she slowly stood, and carried him with her, as she headed toward the staircase....

"Maybe we'll shave all your hair off...., and paint your skin green", she whispered.

"We could,....Yes,...make-you, a little green MAN!", laughing right in his face while she climbed the circling stairway....

Tom could only turn his head, and watch the floor of the living room slowly, sink down, as his taunting captress carried him within her gripping fingers, and continued with her spontaneous connivance...

Wendys splendiferous suggestions, and imaginative, conjuration, of summoning up spirits, of spoliation congested Toms defeated mind. The seemingly endless Ideas that the gothic-princess spouted-out, and her taunting way of discribing them, painted a very vivid picture....

"Only a man as small as you, could be so lucky....", Wendy snarled, as if she was doing him some kind of 'favor', by paying him any attention at all....

Tom's heart began to race, as he thought about this giant-teen actually shaving him, with a giant razor!

"Wendy, would you please let me have a moment to myself, I need to use the bathroom, I have to,...you-know, 'relieve' myself....", Tom yelled up to her, exspectantly.....

Although, he did have to empty his bowels, he was also stalling for time. He was terrified of this giantess, and it took every ounce of his nerve to maintain his dwindling pride...

"Oh-Alright, but make it quick!", she scolded him, with a glaring of frustrated impatients...

Wendy stepped into her private bathroom, adjoining her bedroom, and released him inside of the emptie sink basin. Her fingers peeled away from his sweaty skin and a scorching sensation stung the fresh wounds on his wrist, and ankles.

She stood over him, and tore-off a square of toilet paper, and folded it into a small one-inch square, and dropped it into the sink next to him....

"Hurry-up, I'm not going to wait all day!", she growled down at him, with her hands on her hips, defiantly arching an eye-brow, and expelling a gasp of breath....

"I can't go, If your watching me!", Tom grumbled...

"God!,...O.K.,..but if you try an escape, again, I'm not going to be so nice, anymore!", Wendy snarled, as she reluctantly stepped out of her bathroom, and closed the door...

Toms mind was developing a schizoid state, from the constant domination, and physical abuse. He strained to relieve himself and as he pushed out the foul smelling waste, he grunted, and groaned from the stinging pain in his fractured ribs...

The sound of Wendy's haunting voice bellowed threw the closed doorway,.....

"You got 30 seconds, Tom,...then, I'm coming to get you!"




*******




Sarah sat across the dining room table from her grandmother, and her kid sister, and listened to the advice that she offered them. The old woman had listened to Sarah explain the events, that had taken place, after Tom had been reduced to such a tiny size....

She didn't like the idea of Sarah selling him like that, and she told her that, By, Doing-so, It might effect the magical properties of the 'powder'...

The basis, of the whole 'Mystical' spell, was the fact that Sarah actually 'Loved' Tom. The act of allowing him to be sold, went directly against it's purpose, and the result of letting him 'go', could possibly, change everything....

The old woman explained the theory behind her magic; The actual ownership, or possession of the subject, had to be constantly protected, it was created to provide this, by allowing the subject to be easily consealed, or hidden away...

Sarah knew that she shouldn't have left Linda's house without him. She did still love him, and she just had to get him back...

She helped Hailey prepair the noon-time meal, and wash-up the dishes when they were finished eating, and she walked back out to the sitting room, and looked at her grandmother with a serious concern...

"So it's possable that the spell could wear-off, since I 'sold-him', to them?", Sarah asked.

"I'm not sure, but it could", the old woman told her....

"I have to find him first, or the sheriff will pick him up for sure, then he'll be thrown in jail again!", she told her...

The old woman handed her another package of the powder, and grinned up at her, revealing the emptie spaces between her old worn-out teeth. With a soft chuckle, she whispered to her:

"I hope that you get to him soon, dear"



********



The black car pulled out behind them and slowly followed Sarah's Jeep, as she drove back into town, and headed toward Linda's place. Hailey was holding the package of 'powder', that Sarah had told her to hang-on to, and she sat in the passenger-seat and watched the black car, in the side-mirror...

Hailey's reticence, revealed her emotional guilt, and Sarah picked-up on that, and tried to relieve her retention...

"It's not your fault, sis", Sarah whispered to her, as she pulled into a parking lot, and focused on the mirror, to watch the following car slowly drive past them...

"Yes it is, I shoudn't have taken him outside!", Hailey retorted...

"Doesn't matter, Hail, let's just get him back, O.K.?

"Wendy stole him, and that's not your fault, so stop beating yourself up about it, and let's get our friend back, O.K.?", Sarah firmly told the teary-eyed little girl...

"O.K., but, how are we going to get Tommy back, if Wennie's mommy has him locked-up inside the house?", Hailey asked her...

"Well, you just let me worry about that, and you keep an eye on that car, and hang-on to that package of powder", Sarah explaned to her, as she turned the Jeep completely around, and pulled out of the parking lot, and drove back in the other direction....

The black car soon appeared, speeding-up to catch-up to Sara's Jeep, and Sara saw it in the rearview mirror, and stepped-down on the gas and speeded-up to see what the car would do...

The car stayed back, but still remained in sight, as Sara floored the gas-pedal, and sped-away in a squealing jerk, she down-shifted, floored-it, and popped the clutch...

The tires barked, and spun-out, as she goosed-it, then speed shifted, and squealed out into the next gear...

The Jeep humped-up, and took-off like a sprint-car! Sara held it to the floor and speeded away spewing tiny specks of rocks, and gravel all over the windshield of the following car....

She whipped around the corner of a side street, and shot down an alley-way with one foot on the brake, and her other on the gas, the tires squealed as she slid around the next corner, and downshifted....

The Jeep shot around the corner, and disappeared behind a three-story parking garage....

The two women in the black car drove past and continued down the alley, past the parking garage and on down the street....

Sarah backed-up, and turned around and drove smoothly back out onto the main route and continued on her way back to Linda's place...



*******




Wendy was counting down, backward from 30 to 1, as she expectantly antisapated opening the door to her bathroom, and snatching up her terrified little man-toy...

"25, 24, 23, 22, 21,..", she casually counted down.....

Tom had just finished wiping his butt, and slowly stood-up and stepped away from his excrement, when a dizzy spell rushed his brain, and he stumbled back a few steps, and fell to his knees....

The sink basin was dry and he placed his hands out flat, as the whirling sensation overtook his decelerating mind, and he briefly blacked out....

"15, 14, 13, 12,..., Wendy continued, impatiently....

The rush of blood surged threw his body like a torrent, as his lungs expanded and he felt the sink basin shrinking around him!

He fell to the floor of the bathroom, and rolled onto his side as he opened his eyes, to see Wendy standing over him with a blank frozen expression....

"What Tha...", she squealed out, with a shocking jolt of surprize!

"How the hell,....", she babbled, in a dumbfounded-stammering, of mumbling confusion.

"ya-Ya'-You,..Cant, wait.., wha,da, -how did,Umm, Ah, Wher', the, How, How, Ha-woah!"

Wendy stepped backward, away from the suddenly 'Normal-sized', naked-man, laying sprawled-out on her bathroom floor....

Tom's head felt like it was going to explode, as he staggered to his wobbling legs, and stood-up to look down upon the skinny, little, teen-goth-girl, who had delighted in terrorizing him for the last two days.

She trembled, and visably shook with fear, as Tom stood up and leaned against the bathroom door, looking at her, with a slow, smile, forming across his crusty face. Tom coughed, and cleared his throat, and reached over and grabbed a bath towel and wrapped it around his waist....

He stepped toward her, and chuckled when she stumbled backward. She had to reach out and grab the wall to keep from falling down on her ass. She started to scream, but couldn't find her voice as Tom kept stepping closer to her. He smiled wide with a satisfied look of vengence gleaming in his blood-shot eyes.

"Hello Wendy, where you think your going?", Tom's deep voice had returned, and he suddenly felt like a real man again. He stalked her back into her bedroom, forcing her to walk backward all the way down the short hallway, and when she bumped into her bed, she ackwardly flopped down on her but...

"My turn now, little woman", Tom whispered, in a deep, grumbling, masculine voice.....

When Wendy started to scream, Toms heavy handed palm covered her mouth, with enough meaty paw, left-over to cover half of her startled face!

"Your mine now", he whispered right into her ear, as he fell on her. He wrestled her wriggly, little teenaged, body, down with his replentished, plenitude, of physical body, and easily held her firmly, down under him....

He had returned from the pit of nothingness, and effortlessly trapped the skinny girl beneath his muscular frame. As soon as he had firmly captured her though, he felt a mollifying calm come over him...

He didn't want to actually do anything to her, he just wanted to scare her...

Tom could feel her quivering, and trembling with consuming fear, as he crushed her small, structured, bones down, into the soft mattress...

He held down the reptilian-looking-goth-girl, with a ravishing smile, and slowly regained his strength as he felt her terrified trembling, and submisivly, cowering body, under him. She squealed with fear when he pressed his manhood into her belly, and shifted it around a few times. Just to get a little revenge for what she had done to him...

He looked into her wide-fearful eyes, and felt a resentful loathing toward her, he didn't even want to touch her anymore, she simply disgusted him!

She had abused him with the most degrading ways possible, and for him, the humileation was the worst of all. He wasn't going to allow her the satisfaction of getting away with that kind of devious treatment.

"How could you treat me like that?", Tom asked her.

"Mmuumwha, donnnoooo, pweasssss, dooonnnn, hhuutt, meeee", Wendy's muffed response vibrated within his gripping palm...

"Don't hurt you?", Tom raised his voice...

"Don't 'HURT' YOU?", he repeated. "I'm gonna make you feel the way that you made me feel!", he growled...

"You didn't even care, one bit, how you were treating me!", Tom continued to whisper into her ear...

"Now, your gonna lick my feet and your gonna lick em clean too", Tom whispered a little louder...

"Mmuwha, Nooo, A Noo,Pweasss, donnnn, Tommmm!", Wendy mumbled into his sweaty palm...

Tom sat up and raised up one foot and shoved the sole right into her purple-lips....

Taking his hand away, and covering her mouth with his foot, he pressed his toes into her eyes and worked them firmly into her face...

"STOP-IT, Please Tom, don't do that!", she cried out in a quivering voice...

"Lick-my-foot, little-girl!", Tom growled at her...

"O.K., O.K., please, Tom, just don't hurt me, I'll lick your toes, just don't hurt me, please", she pleaded.

Tom forced her to lick his large male feet, both of them were slathered by her delicate metal-spiked tongue. He didn't enjoy it, it disgusted him, but he did like the fact that she was getting a little taste of how it was to be subjected to such degrading treatment. He wiped his spit covered sole in her hair, and switched feet, and made her lick the other one clean...

He could feel the metal-spike sliding over his arches, and clinking over his toenails. The strange feel of the girls tongue did feel nice, but he just 'couldn't', enjoy the fact that he was forcing her to do it...

She had threatened to crush him under her foot!

Tom pressed his toes into her mouth when he envisioned that little memory...

"Mmuha, Pweasss, doooonnn", Wendy sputtered to breath as his toes crammed into her purple lips and filled-up her tiny mouth....





*************