- Text Size +




The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman





Chapter 15








The next morning, Sarah had the day off from work. She had to get some catching up done, before she picked up Hailey from her grandmother's place. That old truck of Toms had to go, and she wasn't wasting any more time...

Sarah pulled into the used car lot with Tom's truck, and stopped it, in front of a 'clean-looking', Jeep Wrangler 'Sport'. She shut off the truck, and stepped-out.

The Jeep was a newer vehical, and when she noticed the low-mileage of 12,000 mls, she was interested in trading the old truck off-on-it. The details were quickly settled, and after the paperwork was completed, Sarah drove away in the Jeep. She got a fair trade value for the old truck and was happy just to get rid of it...

She drove it to the local super-market, and circled the parking lot a few times, just getting the feel of her new Jeep...

She was distracted, when she noticed the black-unmarked car that pulled into the parking lot right behind her, and started to follow her, as she turned a complete circle...

She acted as if she didn't notice but,-she, kept her eye's on the occupants inside as she got-out and walked into the market...

With her dark sun-glasses on, she glanced to the side and carefully studied the two women that sat inside of the black car.

She wouldn't have noticed them, if she hadn't circled the parking-lot, but when she did, they were caught-off-guard, and turned around, and started to follow her. (instead of just parking, as anyone,"normally" would have done)


***



Sarah walked threw the entrance-way, and turned the corner to find a shopping cart, the tinted-glass window allowed her to get a good look at the strange car, and the two women inside.

Two women with dark-glasses, sat looking straight-forward at the doorway. Sarah stalled for time, to see if either one was going to exit the car. They just sat there and waited as if the two of them were waiting on her. They were watching her. Sarah was sure of that, but who were they?

Sarah had to step to the side when another shopper shoved past her, and grabbed a cart. Sarah continued to watch them for a while, knowing that they couldn't see her behind the tinted glass...

She looked at her watch, it was almost ten o'clock so she grabbed a cart and continued her shopping. She wheeled threw the check-out, after getting the groserys that she would need for the next few days....

She was still curious to see if the two women were still there, waiting...

When Sara exited the sliding doors, with her sunglasses consealing her eyes, she was surprized to see the black car was gone...

She unloaded the cart of groserys into her Jeep, and got into it, started it, and slowly drove out of the parking lot, and headed down the main road. She kept a watchful eye for the black car...

The Jeep was much cleaner than Tom's old truck, and would get much better gas milage, Sarah liked her new ride, and was starting to get used to the way it handled...

She pulled back into her driveway and drove around into the back-yard and parked close to the back-porch...

She could unload much easier that way, and she wanted to leave the driveway emptie, keeping an eye out, for that strange black car that was definatly following her.

She had piled Tom's tools, and everything that was inside of his truck into her small storage building. The tools were photographed and posted on e-bay, an on-line auction that would sell them to the highest bidder...

She locked the house and the building, then proceded to drive over to her grandmothers to pick-up Hailey.



********



Tom had a major head-ache. He awoke inside of the metal-cage, and was barly able to lift his head. The party was a blow-out, for the drunken women. However, for Tom it was like living out 'his worst' night-mare.

The abusive way that he had been passed from one to another, and repeatedly used as a plaything churned his stomach. He had vivid flash-backs, bits-an-peices of the tormenting things that the giant women had done to him, 'played-out' inside his head....

The enormas feet, attacking his vunerable form as he tried to obey their increasingly, degrading, instuctions. The rough handling by Wendy was torturious. She would grab his ankle, and pinching it up between her finger and thumb, he would be dangled over the floor, at a dizzying hieght, and percariously swung around above the open mouths of the excited women....

He had been coated with chocolate syrup, and licked clean. His raging, frustrated, cock, strained for releif as the viagra that Wendy had slipped into the cheese that she had given him, over-charged it with an over-dose of the powerful chemical.

The sick games that he was forced to do, while completly naked, included such things as: 'Pin-The-Tail-on-the-Tinyman', 'Giantess-Twister', 'Running-Man', and the most terrifieing,'Hide-an-Seek!'. Tom was suppose to hide somewhere,....where? On the body of one of the women, of course! Then, the others would try and find him. When they did, he would be tickled with a feather untill he nearly passed-out!

Cynthia, the fitness freak, caught him between her thighs and enjoyed squeezing him, while she giggled, and laughed at his futile struggling....

When she squeezed a little too-hard, and Tom was overcome by the pressure and passed-out, he found himself carelessly tossed into the pool! He nearly drown, when the waves from their splashing dives, splashed into his tiny bobbing body, and tossed him around as the giantess women dove-in and swam after him...

He had been placed inside a pink-pair, of panties, and strapped into them with superglue. His wrists, and ankles, glued into place, left him crusified within the wider band of the front panel. The horny women took turns trying them on, forcing Tom's face into the pubic-patch of each and every one of them!

When the women tired of the more physical games,(from their stand-point,anyway) they took him back into the living room, and placed him on a clear, glass, coffee table, and made him rub their giant feet untill he couldn't do it anymore....

The row of bare feet seemed to be endless for him, as they wriggled their toes and commanded him to, "Keep rubbing". He tried to obey their lusty, threatening, commands, but he was soon too tired to continue and he was attacked by the wriggling toes of all of their powerful feet, and smothered under them carelessly, and tauntingly....

He had suffered some bruising, and a fractured rib, in the wrestling attack. But his numb, drug adelled brain, didn't even allow him to feel anything when it happened, he was just too stoned!

The women continued to drink, and as the night wore on, they became more, and more lusty...

Agnes took him up within her grasp, and holding his arms trapped at his sides, she forced his face into her giant pussy and rubbed one off. A creamy, hot, eruption, splattered all over Tom's face and chest when she came with an explosive orgasum...

Cynthia enjoyed forcing him to kiss her rock-hard nipples, as she shifted him back and forth between them.

Linda did the same, right after she snatched him away from Cindy, and informed her that 'he', was 'HER'S, and if she wanted more, than he was, 'for 'RENT!'...

A price per hour was discussed, and to Tom's horror, all of the women were signing up for a 'DATE', with her little 'Boy-Toy!'


****


Tom must have passed-out, because when he awoke, all the women were gone, and as he raised up his throbbing head and looked around, he found himself inside of the cage. It was sitting on the glass table in the living room.

He noticed that the door to the cage was wired shut by a short twisted peice of wire, and there was no way that he could get it open....

He felt a stinging pain in his ribs, and quickly realized that he had suffered the cracked ribs, while being wrestled down under the careless, powerful, feet. His wrists, and ankles were burnt, from the removal of the superglue, and the skin tingled with the stinging burn. They had plundered his body with their gigantic feet, enjoying his helpless, defencless, male-form, being so easily wollowed beneath the overpowering female toes...

His tiny-sized 'Male' body, being naked, and totally helpless to their lusty female minds, and the empowerment that it gave them, placed Tom in a situation that most men would 'not' have been able to withstand, without loosing their minds!

He did have something though, a tiny pink skirt had been made-up, out of a torn peice of the panties that he had been 'glued' into. Tweaker had put it on him just before he passed-out...

The pink skirt humileated him to the core. It emasculated him. It decreased his male pride, and ate away at his mental image, the skirt actually feminized him, regardless of what he had ever done in his life...

He hated it. However, he couldn't take it off. It did cover his privates, and that in itself gave him just enough confidents, to gather-up what little strength that he had left and raise up and look around.

Wendy's bright-green bikini bottoms were draped over the top of the cage. When Tom noticed the giant sized bikini spread-out above him, a dwindling feeling came over him. It was, as if the bikini bottoms symbolized her ownership of him. Tom felt demoralized, and completly humileated.

He staggered to his feet, and found his frustrated cock still rock-hard, and tingling with a bobbing motion. His solid shaft formed a pup-tent in the pink skirt, and he gripped it up within one hand as he walked to the door of his prison cell.

Looking across the table, over on the couch he noticed a single high-heel pump. It's color sparked another flash-back of the torturous nightmare....

Linda's punishment for being a man. She proudly announced, was for him to be used as a cushion, inside of the SHOE! Tom was forced into the leather, boat-like insole, and squished and smothered under Linda's relentless wriggling toes, as she erupted a hauntingly, dominant, chuckle, of giddy laughter....

Tom's stomach churned at the image in his head as he recalled the feeling of being subdued by the enormas female foot. Linda's inslavement was not only physical, but she was disecting him, mentally as well...

Her discovery of his fetish, had given her the key to exemplify his diminuative stature, and totally dominate him!

The viagra was still profoundly affecting him, and his rigid penis poled-out like a solid board....

Tom staggered toward the door and grabbed hold of the metal bars that made-up the square door. He instinctivly shook-it, out of sheer frustration....

To his amazment, the door popped-open and swung away leaving the wall, and opened out into the room like a vortex into another world!

Dumbfounded, and surprized at the discovery, he shook with fear at the thought of being captured by the giant women. If he was caught, again, trying to escape...

Chilling with the goose-bumps of erotically charged adreniline, he reached threw the opening and pulled his sore-aching body threw the doorway and stumbled out onto the thick-glass table-top...

He padded along the edge of the table and made his way down to the other end. He found that the couch was a little closer to the tables edge, and the wadded-up bath-robe that was piled on the floor just under him, would be more than soft enough to land in, if he couldn't make the jump across to the couch.

Tom backed-off a few paces, and contemplated the distance to the cushion of the giagantic couch...

He summoned up some strength, and took a deep breath, then with a surge of explosive energy, he bolted toward the cliff-like edge, and hurtled his body into the open space of the canyon...

The flimsy pink skirt fluttered around his waist in the rustling wind, as he took flight across the great, divided, space, of the canyon-like abiss....

His arms frantically flounced, and flung around in winding circles as he flew across the open space like a twirling armed monkey jumping from the tree-tops...

The flurry of the moment was incredable, as Tom cleared the space easily, and landed in a tumbling roll on the leather cushion. His ribs hurt, and the stabbing pain caused him to curl-up, and strain for a moment untill the stinging sensation relented...

Looking back across the canyon, he took in the image of that bird-cage with a sour-disgust...

The leather couch cushion was stiff and smooth under his bare feet as he sat-up and slowly stood...

He could now easily make it down to the floor, by sliding down the slanted-angle, of the leather covered couch leg. It's design was wider at the base, and created a slope-like slide....

He hesitated, as he noticed the huge, red, pump. Just left there on it's side, haphazardly abandoned there by the blond giantess...

A single shoe. An exsquisite feminine design. It seemed to draw him closer, as he let his eyes absorb the smooth, curvy-shape of it..

Tom just had to take a closer look. While being alone, and free to inspect the huge object at his own pleasure, he slowly stepped closer and felt his heart begin to pound within his chest, as he stepped up within reach of it.

The smooth red leather felt so incredable as he rubbed his fingertips over the large section of leather that made-up the side of the shoe. Linda had carelessly trapped him within it, and as she enjoyed toying with him, and smothering him into it, she had no idea, of the impact of her actions..

Tom had realized an awakening, of something deep inside. A rush of surging arrousal erupted within him as he smelled the aroma, that was deeply permeated into the inner-molding of the sole...

His cock tingled, his heart raced with sexual excitment, he caught his breath and held it....

He was literally trembling, as he touched the tremendous spike-heel, and stroked the solid length of it...
It was breath-taking, just the simple touching of such an enormas shoe!

The thought of her massive-giantess foot, inside it....

The vision that his mind imagined sent a wonderful surge of orgasmic pleasure rippling up threw his tingling spine...

He let himself go, and allowed the sensation to increase as he rubbed his hands over the massive designer pump. The curvy-smooth wall of leather, felt so powerfully arrousing to the touch....

He felt the solid stitching along the edge, and let his fingers feel where her tremendous heel had crushed the insole...

The warmth of her massive body seemed to linger within the giant shoe, as his mind became more arroused by the musky-scent of her sweaty foot oder. The sensation was simply overwhelming....

Tom's cock was about to release it's pent-up load, when he was startled by the raspy scratching sound, of Wendys' reverberating voice!

"How'd You Get Out-ta Yer CAGE?", she blasted down!

"Get Over Here!", she snarled, as her black-tipped fingers fluttered after him, and captured him up roughly, wisking him up into the sickening hieght before her surprized, glaring, eyes....

"Wherr' ya-thiNK, your goin'?, she blerted-out into his startled face!

"you lil' squirt, look at cha', just tryin to get-off on mums shoe...", she whispered, as she noticed his swollen cock...

Gripping it up between her pinching thumb and finger, she lightly twisted-it, and carefully watched his arroused state of blissfull pleasure....

Holding him cradled within her left palm, and toying with his cock with her right-hand, she plucked at his twitching erection with a child-like curiousity...

Tom strained under her playful touch, and tried to hold back...

"Mmmm, gosh, yer really worked-up arn't ya?", she teased him...

"I'll bet I can make you Cumm?", she whispered, with a sexy twang of desirous pleasure.

Tom's balls drew up into his body, and seperated....

His cock enlarged and flared-up to a painful exspanded size!

He had never before been so arroused! The entire night had been a dominating, build-up, of fore-play, that had took him up into an erotic plateau of sexual delight that he had never experienced....

Wendy had no idea. She just saw a horny little man. A tiny, little man, with a very, hard, little cock.

She softly tugged at it, and gently twisted-it. His instant reaction sent a tingle threw her moist pussy.

His straining resistance, and his futile struggling turned her ON!

She giggled, and lustfully teased him, with light-feathery touches, of just the very tip, of her fingers....

She sat down on the couch and picked up her mums red pump, and carefully placed him inside it. She giggled at his gasping reaction. She pressed down on his flexing buttox with two, sharp-black-nails....

"Woo-hoo, Look-at-tha-buTT!", she teased, while stabbing his tight little bum...

"MMmmm, hump-it, yeah 'hump-that-shoe" "Mmmm, tight-lil'Ass!", she relentlessly taunted him...

Tom slipped from her fingers, down into the musky shoe. Sliding down intill his feet stopped in the closed toe of the smooth designer shoe. His cock slid against the huge, eminent, footprint that was embeded into the crushed insole...

Wendy's sharp fingernails stabbed at his tender rear with poking jabs that forced him to hump the sweat-soaked cushion....

He let loose with a breathtaking spurt of jolting cumm....

"Ewww... Mercy!, you better save your strenght mighty-mouse", Wendy squealed, "Cindy rented you for tonight, and she might 'want', some of that!", Wendy snickered, with a surprized reaction to his pumping ejaculation. Tom's body collapsed within the shoe's worn insole, and he felt his hot cumm soaking into it.

"God, yer jus a little 'freak' aren't ya?", Wendy responded, with a girlish giggle.....









****************




































































































































































Chapter End Notes:

Linda's renting her little boy-toy out to make some of that money back.  Will Tom live long enough for her to get her investment back?