- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 14













Sara slipped into her doorway, and quickly locked the door behind her. She had never laid her eyes on so much cash!

The cardboard box that contained the stacks of hundreds, was about 10 lbs, and the size of a large double shoe-box. She had watched Linda count the money out to her, but she just had to count it again....

She took it into her bedroom, and opened it up. The box had two layers of stacks. Each stack had 10K, and there were 10 stacks, in each layer...

"Twenty-bundles of 100's, each bundle,(stack)equaled $10,000...

Sara spread out one stack on her bed. "Ten-thousand dollars", she whispered...

She just starred at it for a moment, and glanced back and forth between the spread, and the rest of the bundles inside the box...

The sudden realization, of just how much 'cash' money it 'really' was, shocked her with a jolt of nervious-excitment....

She quickly replaced the bundle, less a few hundreds, and slid the box under her bed....

She changed her clothes, and tried on a new dress that she had bought several weeks ago, while shopping at the mall. It was a light-blue color, with tiny flowers dotted within the lower skirt, and a solid blue at the top....

She checked herself in the mirror, and twirled around a few times, she wished that Tom could have been there....

She wondered what those middle-aged winches were doing to him, and that 'sick'-minded Wendy!

"I swear ta-God, if they hurt him......."



*******



Tom couldn't see-out threw the cotton sheet, that curtained around the bars, of the round cell that imprisoned him. He listened to the women as they giggled, and laughed at each other....

The splashing, and the drunken laughter was getting louder as the sun set, and the outside lights were turned on...

The position of the lights, redirected the shadows from the excited women, and they flickered over the wall of sheet that consealed Tom's view.

He had no idea what Linda had planned for him, but he had a 'feeling', that he would be finding out soon enough...

He heard Wendy talking with Tweaker, (Twila was her real-name) and Wendy was whispering to her in a 'sneaky' way, that told Tom that she was conjuring-up a little devious plan of her own.

"Those purple pills, ya'-know? Just one, that's all I need-Tweak", she whispered, in an over-excited way....

"Who's the lucky-guy?", Tweaker asked.

"Oh, you'll see, just give me the pill!", Wendy urged her...



******




Tom was startled, when the giant goth-girls face suddenly appeared behind him, when she quickly jerked the backside of the curtain-up, and unsnapped the cage-door with a 'clicking' snap!

"Are you hungry?", Wendy whispered into the darker-space of the cage. Her 'tone', had changed to a 'sweeter-than-sugar' type twang, that alerted Tom's intuitive spirit. Her adulteress admiration, and sudden 'concern', sent-off alarm-bells inside of Tom's head!

"I brought ya somthun' ta eat, lil' cutie!", she whispered in a teasing-babyish, way, that revealed her false intention....

"Come-on, here, I brought you some crackers-n-cheese, with a nice cap-full of brandy", she whispered, as she slowly placed the tiny, little, doll-sized plate down, and slowly removed her huge hand, being extra carefull not to spill any of the brandy.

Tom just sat there with a cold stare. Wendy smiled wide, and licked her purple-lips...

"It's really good, go-ahead, try some...", she impatiently coaxed him...

"Tommy, you 'Must', be very hungry by now?", she continued.

"Come-on, just eat a little o.k.?", she pouted...

"O.K.!,...Be That Way Then!", she barked at him, causing the cage to vibrate with the waves of sound that suddenly blasted into the confined space.

The curtain dropped-down, and her huge, 'demonically' adourned, face disappeared behind it!



****



However, Wendy wasn't through. No, she wasn't giving-up 'that', easy!

She pulled-out a, thin-hand-rolled, cigarette, and glanced around to make sure that her mother wasn't looking, and quickly lit-it-up.

She puffed at it a few times, then sucked hard, and drew-in a smooth lungfull of smoke. Then she reached-up, and just lifted the bottom edge of the cage cover...

Slowly exhaling, she released the thick-bluish smoke into the bird-cage with a steady-stream....

Repeating this several times, she soon finished the joint, and had caught a pretty good buzz in the process...

Wendy giggled at the smoldering sheet, as she noticed the disapating fumes filtering up threw the top of it. The entire cage 'had', to be completly filled with the enchanting smoke....

She snickered an evil chuckle, as she slowly lifted up the bottom edge of the sheet to take a peek...

Tom was forced to breath the heavy smoke as it suddenly billowed into the cell, and quickly filled the whole area with the intoxicating sweetness....

The whole room seemed to spin-around, in swirling circles, and flashs of vibrant light splashed across the white walls, with twirling patterns of strange designs....

Tom suddenly noticed the stack of crackers and cheese, and an overwhelming pang of hunger grabbed at his empty gut. He crawled over to the plate and grabbed one of the crakers, and started biting into it...

He noticed the curtain slightly rise-up, at the bottom, and turned to see a huge set of glassy glaring, eyes, peering in at him with a squinting, smile, of erotically charged joy....

The brandy tasted 'so-good', as he sipped at the dark liquid, and savoured the burning sensation, as it smoothly went down into his welcoming gullet...

The bluish-cloud of foggy smoke still lingered in the air, and Tom coughed a couple times. He heard the sound of his dwarfed voice, as he coughed, and thought that it sounded weird...

He started to laugh. It seemed so funny. The sudden sound of his chuckling laughter, sounded weird. A clucking-chuckle, a strange reverberating sound, so weird, so strangly amuzing!

Tom giggled at the echoing sound of his own laughter, and as he heard it once again, he began to laugh even harder....

The huge set of glassy-glarring eyes, still watched him, but he felt as if 'HE', wasn't even there....

They couldn't really 'SEE' him, because 'he', wasn't 'really', THERE. WHERE, he didn't know? He was....
Where was HE?

It was so strange? He had no idea where he was! It seemed so funny. Strange! Weird! "Ha, ha, ha,hah,ha, ha-heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,....Ah, Ha,ha,ha,hah,hah,hhaah,Ah,hahhahhah!



*****



The white walls smoothly floated away, in a wisping motion of fluttering movement. Suddenly, an explosion of brillant, blinding light, caused him to cover his straining eyes...

The sound of feminine squeals, and gasping breaths, 'Eew's-N-AAh's, resounded in unison all around him.....

Tom squinted to see, and was barly able to open his dialated pupils. The tilting shift of the floor, caused him to lose his balance, and he fell onto his side and rolled over a few times...

The familiar sound of a womans voice, rumbled threw the floor. Linda? Was that her name? It sounded like the big-blond, but he wasn't sure....

The light seemed to dim, and Tom's eyes adjusted to his surroundings....

The intense vibration of her massive voice shook the whole room.
He couldn't understand what she said, it just sounded like a strange thundering vibration...

The sensation of touch, shocked him when he felt a leathery texture griping at his upper-body, wrapping around his shoulders, and firmly squeezing him up....

He kicked his legs around, when he felt the swift lifting sensation, and his body being hoisted into the air.....

The slow materialization of her enormas face realized within his entire view, and the sight of the exstreme, maternal-like, beauty took his breath away!

Her magnificent eyes filled his veiw....

The effect of her closness sent an emphatic charge thoughout his being, and he was enthraled by her superior eminence. She appeared in a mistical, cloud of foggy steam....

Her aberration was an exsqusite sight of majestic beauty!

She was gigantic. A beautiful gigantic, Goddess!

Tom was holding his breath as he tried to absorb the most wonderful sight that he had ever seen!

A brillant sparkling ora, seemed to eminate around her heavanly face. The fragrant aroma that filled the air all around her, seemed to intoxacate his confused mind. The warmth of her huge soft palm, soaked into his tingling naked body, and he felt as though he was melting into her....

His body floated into the sky, as the giantess mistress effortlessly carried him across the cement patio and smoothly desended him down onto a large round table. The white painted surface seemed to glow, as Tom staggered to his feet and stood-up to survey his surroundings....

The table was surounded by enormas smiling faces. Giantess faces. The distorted sounds that rumbled from their mouths filled the sky above him, and he couldn't seem to make out a word of it. It just sounded like squeaking pops, and hissing, thunderious, groaning-vibrations....

They seemed to move so slowly, and as if they were made of stone...

Tom felt a cool-breeze swirl past him, and he turned to see the huge, female foot, resting on it's heel, and slowly wiggling the perfectly, red-painted toe-nails in a slow mezmerizing dance of hypnotic entrancement.

His erection strained at the erotic sight of the glorious display of gigantic female toes....

His nose caught the smell of something that made his stomach growl,....was it, peanut butter?

He looked more closly, and there between the tantilizing toes, was a plastered smear of creamy peanut butter! Tom staggered toward the huge foot, and quickly found himself being followed by a wall of peering female eyes, smiling, and rumbling sounds, of giggling, chirping, hissing-grunts....

He grabbed at the tall sole, and rubbed his hands over the leathery skin. The rippling waves of skin rolled in wrinkling contortions, as the giantess reacted to his delicate touch...

He could just barly reach the base of the clinching set of powerful toes, as he hugged the huge ankle, and pulled himself up enough to reach the peanut butter....

He soon found his legs spread wide, as he straddled the smooth, warm, ankle...

He again, tried to reach the sweet smelling peanut-butter, and as he did, he was hugging the ultra-smooth skinned surface of the flexing foot, and while straining to reach up, he pressed his throbbing manhood into the top of the creamy arching foot....

The rumbling distorted voices, exspelled a rush of vibrating eruptions, none of which Tom could understand.
It just sounded like several jet engines reving up in surging powerful accellirations....

A red-haired giantess leaned her face into his view and smiled down upon his tiny form, and mumbled-out what seemed to be a question, as her face held the exspression of antisapation?

Tom looked up at her blurry image and tried to speak to the enormas female....

"WWHASSsss Ddaaatt??", he slurred out in a halusinating babble....

The face pulled back, and it was quickly followed by another eruption of blasting laughter...

Suddenly, in a flash of sweeping movement, a hand with black nail polish appeared above him, and it held a plastic bottle. The face of the goth girl appeared next to it, and Tom felt the startling contact of something dripping onto the skin of his bare-naked back. The splattering liquid splashed onto his skin, and he was soon saturated with a warming oil that quickly reacted, and completly covered his body with tingling pleasure....

The slippery oil spread out and covered the surface of the giantess foot, and Tom was trembling with orgasmic pleasure. Sitting in the greasy oil, and scooting around on the tremendous female foot sent waves of incredable tingling sensations coursing threw his naked over-heated body.

The giantess moved her foot around, and Tom found himself suddenly lowered down into the lap of another giantess...

The asian features of her dark eyes appeared like a smiling lioness....

Her face lowered down close, and she spoke something to him....

Tom still couldn't understand a thing that they said, and he just starred back with a confused reaction to her sudden closness...

The tremendous size of the giant women was just so overwhelming, as he tried to cling to the huge foot, and reach the sweet smelling peanut-butter....

"YooooCCCCCoooooSSSSSoooooCCCCCooooo", the giantess rumbled out in a eruption of sound!

Tom was straining to desifer what the colosal woman had said, when he suddenly found his body being gripped across his back, and the enormas fingers began to press down, and force his cock into the warm skin of the giant foot.

A slow rubbing motion began, as the gripping fingers worked his body, over the top of the foot, in a slow, repeated, back-N-forth motion, that felt as though she was massaging his body right into the warm skin!

Another face appeared, a sparkling-blue set of eyes that glimmered inside the long, sweeping lashes that outlined them...

Her beauty was astonishing. Tom felt like this was the most wonderful dream that he'd ever had!

The red-painted lips puckered, and popped, as they pressed into his skin....

He realized that he was now sitting in the warm palm of her hand, as he felt the rising, lifting sensation that slightly, churned his stomach as he gently rose up into the air....

The mouth opened up, and the splatter of tiny droplets of hot spittle freckled across his face...

"Your just the 'cutiest', little thing!", the sound of Twila's voice was now becoming a little more clear...

"Mmmm, so tiny", her hissing whisper seemed to be so relaxing and arrousing....

The scent of her heated breath wafted over him like a blast furnace, he seemed to be melting into the palm of her craddling hand. Her fuzzy image blurred into the background and faded away....

The wind swirled around him as he felt a sudden lifting sensation....

The light around him changed to a softer glow. The air seemed warmer, and still, as he tried to see out from between the curled female fingers that formed a cage around him...

Tom was startled, when his smooth ride suddenly became a swift dipping rush of sweeping motion!

His brain was slowly becoming more functional, and the familiar sight of the inside furnishings violently flew past him. The fusty aroma of the inner-most space within the huge room filled his head as he heard a door slam shut....

The feminine fingers firmly tightened around his body, and squeezed....

Tom looked up into the glarring eyes, and struggled to catch his breath as the excruciating pressure intensafied...

The puckered lips pressed into his face, and forcfully smothered him!

The excessive pressure immobilized him. The rough nodules of her enormas tongue slathered his face and chest, as she casually began to lavish him...

He tried to speak, but her constricting grasp held his body firmly trapped!

The consuming liquid of slathering salava spread across him in an eruption of excessive, swipeing attacks!

The nodules swirled and danced across his naked skin as he felt the slow release of the confining grasp. The giant tongue swirled into his lap, and pressed and dipped around into his thighs, and between his tender legs...

The cupping tip, of the dexterious tongue worked its magic, and Tom was soon overcome with the most tantilizing sensation. Slurping, and lightly sucking, it devoured his tiny stem with incredable swirling movements that sent his body into a convolsive state of erotic bliss...

Fighting to catch his breath, he grabbed at the rubbery fingers that contained his body and tried to hold back...

"Mmmmm, God, you taste 'SO' GOOD!", the giantess hissed....

Her hot ,humid, breath, bursting-out across his tingling skin....

"Look at-cha', so helpless, and so sexy!", she teased him with her soft whispering voice....

"Mmm, yes I 'love' this,...such a beautiful little man, so tiny, and so muscular!", her fingertips pinched at his arms, and legs. Inspecting his naked body from head to toe.

"Are you enjoying this?", her soft whisper puffed across his overheated skin....

"What's you're name, little-man?", she asked, in an amuzed, quizical, way....

Tom tried to speak, but was cut-off when the forcful tongue attacked him again, and slathered down across his thighs, and trapped his twitching cock under it's tip, and began to swirl in tiny circular motions...

"MMmmmmmm, tastie,...yummmmmmm, her vibrating voice shook his balls as her tongue pressed tightly against them....

His rigid cock strained and jerked under the massive tip....

Then as he was just about to pop, he was distracted by the cooler swirling air, as she was slowly lowered down to a rubbery nipple that was forcfully pressed into his chest...

The compression squeezed it tightly against him, and began to rub around and drag down across his body. The moment that the huge nipple touched his hot straining cock, a sudden vacuume surged inward as the giantess drew-in an excited breath....

"OH, Lick-it, tiny-man, lick my giant nipple!", she commanded him....

Tom grabbed the huge enraged nipple, and started kissing it wildly....

The instant reaction of the giant blond was to crush him into the enormas breast with a powerful force.

"OOOOH,MMmmmmmmmm, YES,OH,YES!", she whispered loudly!

Then a sudden-banging sound, resounded in the solid walls of the tremendous room...

'THUD', 'THUD', 'THUD', "Com-ON, Tweak, quit hoggin em, WE 'all', want-to-play-wit'-em'-Too!"

Tom was quickly switched to the other nipple, and firmly 'CRUSHED' into it's rubbery firmness...

"OH, ALRIGHT!, Just a minute, WERE comin, give me a sec, O.K.?", Twila yelled at the locked door...

"Sorry lil' guy, we'll haff ta pick this up later, Hummm?", she softly whispered...

Tom was so arroused that his cock hurt, as the fingertips gripped around his ribs and shoved his crotch into the enormas dry-skin nipple, pressing down his ridgid cock, and forcing it straight-down in a painfull pressing force....

Twila gave him one last squeeze, then lifted his dileirious form up in front of her smiling face...

"Oh, just look at cha, so worked-up, and horney!", her voice teased his confused mind....

"MMmmmm, come-on, we'll go see what they want to do with you, NOW!", she whispered, in a torturous, teasing breath...









*******************
Chapter End Notes:

Who do YOU,  want to play with him next?   Wendy, Linda, Agnes, or  Cynthia?