- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 13















Toms body was squashed-up, into the sweltering oven-like space. Linda had just, roughly, thrust him down into her fish-nets, and stuffed him right against her heated pussy.

His life flashed before his eyes...

He thought that the giant bitch was going to devour him alive, just swallow him up, ALIVE!

The netting held him firmly, as he was pressed into the massive lips, upside-down, with his face just under her lower ass-cheeks, they worked back and forth, against each other, in a grinding motion....

He could just barly breath, and he was glad that the she-beast hadn't eaten him. However, he was begining to wonder if his punishment would be worse...

Linda walked over to her dresser, and pulled open a drawer. She gathered a few items and placed them into a small zippered-pouch. She slipped into a frilly-little skirt, and pushed her toes into a pair of black pumps, with 4" heels. She put her favorite bikini top on, and with a lusty smile, she picked up a pair of sun-glasses, and walked out of the bedroom....

Tom was alternatly wollowed, and shifted, from side to side, in a jerking sweep, of compressing motions, as his new mistress casually walked....

The feline-cat-like walk, acsentuated by the fact, that she had a little prisoner going along for the ride, and that sent a wonderful, tingling pleasure all threwout her body...

Linda felt like a giant. She could feel his mini-sized, male body, trapped against hers. The sensation was indiscribable....

She opened the front door, and stepped-out. She put on her sunglasses, and looked down the street.

"Nice day for a walk", she whispered to herself, as she clamped her gluts together, and squeezed...

Toms little form responded by wriggling around with the most frantic struggles of exsquisite despairation...

Linda tingled all over....

She would walk down her driveway, and check her mail-box, and try to contain her straining ogasmic pressure. The incredable sensation deserved to be savoured....





*******




Sarah stood next to a wide plastic fence that seperated the back-yard, from the open street. She peeked threw the narrow space, between the slates, and tried to see if she could see anything of Wendy, or her little boyfriend.

She was carrying the 44 inside her fanny-pack, and had on a camo-pattern jogging suit, that consealed her within the backyards fairly well, and she squatted down and hid behind the fence.

She stayed low, and just decided to watch the house for a while and see what was going on...

Sarah was surprized to see Linda, when she came casually strolling down the driveway wearing fish-nets, and high-heels....

"God, look at that slut", Sarah spoke under her breath....

Linda's walk was excessive, and she strutted like a pole-dancer as she walked past, oblivious to Sarah, who watched from the otherside of the fence...

The afternoon sun was sinking into the skyline, and Sarah knew that it would soon be setting...

She wondered where Linda was off to, and suddenly realized that the dingy blond may have left her front door open...

Sarah decided to check-it-out...

She stayed low, and made her way along the fence. She sneaked-up along the side of the house, and peeked into the living room window. She happened to see Wendy, walking out threw the side door, and go out into the garage.

Sarah figured that on such a hot day, the garage door would most likly be open, so she sneaked around to the front to find out, that she had figured right...

She sneaked up to the side of the garage door, and leaning against the wall, she peeked around into the garage to see what Wendy was doing in there. Wendy was squatting over an old metal bird-cage, and was wiping it down with a damp cloth. Wendy's short skirt was barly containing her bright green bikini bottoms. Her shiny black nail-polish fluttered over the bars of the cage with an expertize, and detailed performance of a quality control specialist.

Sarah quietly stepped into the garage, and tip-toed across the cement floor with a cat-like quietness that allowed her to sneak-up onto the unexspecting teen-girl....

Wendy jumped-up, and stepped back in a startled reaction when Sarah's commanding voice broke the silents...

"Where is HE!", she demanded! "I want him back, RIGHT-NOW!", she ordered her!

"I Don't Have Him!", Wendy squealed out...

"Don't you LIE-Ta-ME, I know what your doing, and you better jus' giv'et-up'and', giv'-em' ta'-me, right now!", she growled...

"I Said, I dont't have him Sara, he escaped from me and got away!", Wendy told her, as she confidently cocked her head to the side, and dominantly stood with her hands on her hips....

"Look, I'm not playing, O.K, you better show me where he is Wendy!", Sarah warned the girl.

Glancing down on the floor, Sarah looked at the old-metal bird-cage and realized just what was taking place. Wendy smirked at her with a smug arragant sneer, as Sarah looked back up at her...

Just when Sarah pulled-out the pistol, Linda's voice distracted them as she stepped into the garage behind them.

"Sarah, get away from my daughter!", she barked...

"I just want what she, 'stole' from me, and I'll be on my way", Sarah told her.

"Look, put that gun away, and come-in the house, an we'll talk about this, Alright?", Linda said, while stepping toward the inside door...

The three women walked into the house and stood facing one another...

"Have a seat, and we'll see if we can figure this little problem out, O.K.?", Linda whispered confidently, as she pulled out a chair, and sat down at the kitchen table. Wendy sat down next to her, and crossed her legs, as she blew out a breath of frustration.

Sarah remained standing and leaned against the sink counter, holding the pistol at her side. She watched the way that Linda fidgeted around in her seat, and felt a pang of discust as she realized that Tom was trapped within the crotch of her fish-net pantie-hose...

"Let him go Linda!", she commanded her, while pointing the gun at her!

Linda opened her thighs apart, and reached inside of the netting between her muscular thighs and plucked her tiny sweat covered prisoner out, and quickly sat him down on the table-top.

Tom was gasping for breath as he collapsed onto the cool surface of the huge table. He looked up, and saw Sara and his heart filled with compassion...

Linda grabbed him, when he started to crawl toward Sarah. She held his waist gripped within the constriction of her confining fist. Tom screamed at her to let him go, but Linda just smiled, and told him to be still, and stop wriggling so much....

"How Much do you want for him, Sarah?", Linda asked her, with a serious-tone....

Tom heard what Linda said, and the sudden 'Idea', of having a chance, to get some money for Sarah came to his mind, (she could always get him back, Later) Tom thought...

"He's NOT, for sale Linda just let him go, and we'll be on our way", Sarah firmly told her.

"I'll give you one-hundred, thousand dollers for him, Sarah!", Linda barked. The statement was quickly followed by the sound of Wendys gasping....

"Mom, that's a-lot of money for a lil' squirt, like that!", she snarled.

Tom stopped struggling, when he thought about what that would mean for Sarah, if she had that kind of money. He also knew that he could always escape later, and get away from the two bitches...

Sarah reached for him, and Linda reluctantly released him, and watched with antisipation as Sarah's fingers wrapped around his naked body and lifted him up from the table.

She lifted him up to her face, and smiled as she inspected his tiny figure. Tom looked up at her and yelled out loud enough for her to hear, without the others hearing....

"Sell Me, Sara!- Take the Money!", he told her, as he looked up at her...

"What?", Sarah thought she heard him say somthing....

"Sell Me!, Take the Money!", he repeated. Sarah frowned down at him, and tried to concider what he was getting at...

"Take the Money, Sara!", Tom yelled up to her huge face, once more. She concidered it for a while, the money would be a big help for her....

She held him up close to her ear, so he wouldn't have to yell. Tom brushed the shiny-black strands away from her ear, and spoke into the tunnel of Sara's huge ear...

"You can get me back later, just 'Take' the Money, for now, and I'll escape from them, and you can get me back!", Tom tried to exsplain to her....

"Are you sure, baby?", Sarah whispered, as she turned her mouth toward him. Tom shuttered at the thought of being abused by the two of them any longer, but a hundred thousand dollers was a lot of money, Too!

Tom looked back at Linda's expectant face. He glanced over at Wendy. His heart sank at the thought of it, and he was about to change his mind, when Sarah broke the stillness with a sudden resounding answer...

"Two-hundred thousand, an I need the money today!", she said firmly.

"DEAL!", Linda squealed out excitedly!




*******



The metal floor of the cage was cooler than the towel, that they had thrown inside for him to sleep on.

Tom sat there waiting with Wendy, and Sarah. They were waiting for Linda to return from the bank with the cash. Sarah had a worried look on her face, as she sat in a chair, at the table, and starred into the cage at Toms tiny form. Wendy smiled in at him too, but her intention was much different then Sarah's.

"Just think Sarah, I can do what 'ever' I want with him now!", Wendy teased.

She stood-up from the table and walked around it, causing Tom to turn around to see her. She giggled and laughed at his terrified reaction. Wendy didn't like the idea of paying so much for him, and she resented the idea. She was hoping that maybe Sarah would change her mind, and take him home with her.

"Shut-up, Wendy!", Sarah snarled at her. Sarah shook her head in frustration, when she heard Wendy still laughing....

She peered into the cage with a concerned look of fear and confusion. She wanted to just take him home, and she would have already been there, if Tom hadn't stopped her...

"Are you sure about this, Tom?", Sarah whispered to him with a watery eye...

Tom didn't answer her, he just sat there and waited...

He loved Sarah very much, and he would do anything for her.

Wendy laughed harder, and banged her fist down on the table. She caused Tom to bounce up off the floor of the cage.

"Oh, I'm gonna have some 'fun' with him NOW!", Wendy spoke out in a sing-song way that sent cold chills down Tom's spine....

Sarah couldn't take it, and jumped up from the chair and threatened Wendy with a snarling warning...

"You hurt him, and I'll blow yer fucin' head off bitch!"



*******




After the money was given to Sara, Linda escorted her to the door. Quickly shuting, and locking it, after Sarah was on the other side.

Wendy was shaking the cage, and teasing him, as Linda walked back over and sat down.

Linda grabbed the bars, with two fingers and a thumb, and slid the cage closer to her, with a pulling slide, that jerked Tom off his feet and caused him to roll across the floor...

Linda's face appeared before him with glarring eyes. She chuckled with amuzment, as she watched him struggling to get to his feet...

"Oh, You've got "SO" much work to do", she whispered.

"The book club's coming over tonight, and your gonna be a very, busy, little-man!"

Wendy burst into a fit of laughter and banged her fist down on the table sending rumbling quakes surging threw the floor of Tom's jail-cell!

Book club? Tom wondered.... What the hell?




******





Wendy carried the tray of drinks into the den. She sat the tray down on the bar, and offered the ladies a drink. The book club met once a month, at each of the four, ladie's homes, and the discusions were about everything 'but', BOOKS.

Linda spoke up, and mentioned the pool outside, she told them how nice it was to take a dip after a nice drink. The other blond-haired woman, who sat closest to Linda, was affectionatly called "Tweaker", because she had a prescription pill for every mood that she was in. She was tall, and very pretty for a forty-year old, and her pampered life-style had allowed her to maintain her youthful appearance well beyond her age.

Agnes, was a Japanese/American, with the long, slender, legs of a girraffe. Her short skirt fluttered around her legs at mid-thigh, and the way that she stood, made her appear even taller...

Cynthia, a red-haired fittness freak, wore a black-pair of tights that had no visable pantie lines, and her tight tube-top, barly contained her large breasts...

Wendy handed Tweaker a wine-glass, and proceded to fill it with some chilled brandy. The chattering increased as the bottle was emptied into all of their glasses...

"Let's go and take a lil',little-dippy-poo, in the pool!", Linda slurred-out, and revealed that the brandy was having the desired affect...

"Yeah, Let's take a swim!", Agnes joined in, and stood to remove her skirt, revealing the white bikini bathing suit under it.

Cynthia, sipped at her drink and smiled over to Linda and pointed out the fact that she, 'didn't' have anything on under her tights...

"That's alright!, you can skinny-dip!", Linda yelled-out, and busted into a belly laugh!

Tweaker was already naked, and ran past them headed for the slidding glass doors that opened out to the patio area around the pool. She stumbled, and slid on the floor and almost fell on her bare-ass. The roar of laughter filled the room, and Tom could hear it from his jail cell inside of the bird-cage...

The cage had been covered with a white cotton sheet that was draped over it. Wendy had carried it out to the patio area, it hung from a hook, on a metal-stand that was designed for it. The stand was placed at the edge of the pool. Linda would reveal it to the ladies when the time was right.

Tom wondered what Sarah would do with the money. He wished that he had just let her take him, now, but it was to late...

He heard the women splashing around and laughing, and he wondered what fate had in store for him next...








*************
Chapter End Notes:

Tom is going to be the life of the pool party.  Can he survive?