- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for all the inspiring reviews, the story of Tom continues into the fantastic world of GTS!!!

'The Decrement of Tom'





By: wildcatman






Chapter 12
















After Toms helpless, naked-body was roughly scrubbed, and washed, by Lindas huge powerfull hands, his tender skin burned, and stung, from the careless rub-down with the course, dry wash-cloth....

She had wiped his skin dry, with the rough wash cloth, and enjoyed the yelping cries that, he couldn't help but make, when the forcful fingertips worked his body over, like she would scrub the dirt-off of a potato.

He was carelessly thrown onto the center of an enormas silk covered bed. The bright red color was spreading out all around him, as he realized that he was inside of her bedroom...

Lindas naked ass swept past the side of the flat, wide-open plain, of the 'queen-sized bed', her quivering mass of wobbling ass-flesh jiggled reflectivly with each impacting foot-step.

Toms lungs began to burn, and his heart raced with consuming fear!

Linda swirled around toward him, and lifted up her right knee, and with a crushing, quick, step-down, she stomped onto the edge of the bed, and held up a wadded-up black fish-net....

She chuckled, and unravled the mass of netting, and as it unrolled, and hung down from her fingertips, it was easy to see that it was a pair of black fishnet pantyhose!

Linda, sat down and pulled them over her pointing toes, and got them on both feet, then stood-up, and worked them up over her tremendous thighs...

Smiling back at her little sex slave, she wildly shifted her wide, shaply-hips, and slipped them up around those mighty, jiggling globes...

Turning completly around, allowing him to watch the show, as Lindas lower-half suddenly became covered with the contouring hash-marks, of the diamond-shaped openings within the netting. She dominantly stood with her hands on her hips, and rotated her shoulders, alternatly, so that her huge boobs shimmied, and wobbled in a mezmerizing display of bumping, and bouncing....

She smiled, as she glared back at him, and moved her hips in tiny, figure '8's, that rotated her hips, and moved her pelvis in a slight, humping motion....

Her blond hair, now nearly dry, was curtaining down around her breasts, but, the perky nipples poked out as they traced wild little circles in the open air of the enormas bedroom.

Tom slowly crawled bacward away from her, working his way across the ginormas bed...

Linda watched him with a building excitment, as she juiced up her hungry pussy with the tingling natural lubericant that was now, dripping down her muscular inner-thighs....

His tiny naked body looked simply delisious. Her nipples hardened at the sight of his frightened little form, as he trembled in fear of her...

She looked down at him with a supreme confidence. The way that she saw him, as a 'MAN', was just a plaything, that she could use, and abuse, rape, humileate, torture, or even 'completly-destroy!'

He was just so, 'tinie-weinie,' that she could just barly control her animal lust!

"Wher'ya'goin', there, little boy-toy?", Linda purred...

The sound of her own voice, made her even hornier...

"Eew-ou can't git away fro-ME!", she slurred, in a raspy, haughty-whisper. Her hands pressed down onto the surface of the edge of the red-silkin plane, and her heavy breasts hung down under her, and swayed around in circling wobbles as she crawled toward her tiny victim, like a cat in heat!

"Now, it's my turn to bite, YOU!", she growled, trying to strike some more fear into him...

"Com-eer, lil'-one, ma-ma's hungry", Linda cooed. Her full weight on her hands and knees, compressing into the cushion of the beds giant mattress...

Tom paniced and stood-up and scrambled across the sea of red silk, and stopped suddenly, when he reached the cliff-like edge of the tremendous bed. He looked down at the hardwood floor, far below and cringed at the sight of the sickening distance. The drop would surely, break one of his legs, if not both of them!

The rough bath, and rub-down, that Linda had so mercilessly given him, had at least, removed the masking tape, that had been wrapped around his left arm. The hair on his arm, was gone, it was swiftly pulled off clean, with the ripping glue of the sticky tape, as Linda, uncareingly, just ripped it off!

He unconscously rubbed the bare skin of his hairless arm, in a nervious panic-sticken reaction, as he looked back, at the giantess, crawling toward him with a lusting set of glaring eyes...

"Don't you run away from me, slave!", she warned. "If you make me have to catch you, again, I'll make a grilled-cheese sandwich, with a little-man, on the side", she snarkely whispered.

The huge bed rocked, under the strain of her magnificent weight, as Tom stepped back away from the dangerious edge, in fear of being unintensionally knocked off...

Unexspectedly, she did 'not' just grab him up. No, she was more devious than that. She lowered her shoulder down into the sinking cushion of the plain, and rolled onto her side. Whipping her hair back, and smiling wildly, she giggled, and pulled her knees up, and lifted-up the top leg, and straightened it out, as she pointed her toes out, and with a sweeping rush of movement, she lowered her pointing big toe right at him, and moved it right up in front of him....

"Climb-on, lil, cow-boy, let Ma-ma take you for a little ride, Hmmm?", she playfully said, while trying to hold her toe perfectly still...

Tom looked at the net-encased foot, and his own body turned against him, as his cock suddenly twitched, and poled-out in front, to a solid full erection!

Linda saw it spring-up and wobble around, and her giddy reaction caused an earth-quake of trembling within the floor of the red plain...

"Oh, You must like my big giant foot, huh?', she squealed. "My lil' slave has a 'footie-fetish!", she delightfully exsclaimed!

"Oh, goodie-goodie, Ma-ma will let you play on her footie all night, lil' man!", Linda found this new revolution quite humorous, and was thrilled to have just one more way to exsplote this tiny helpless man.

Tom felt a pang of disgust, as he stepped closer to the black-netting-covered foot, and carefully grabbed a hand-hold and pulled himself up...

As soon as he was straddling the top of the giant foot, it slowly lifted up, and carried him smoothly up higher, and higher....

Tom looked down at her grinning face, as she giggled at his fearful reaction of being so high-up, and he noticed the dishevelled blond mane, scattered about behind her head...

Her blushing cheeks were rosey with giddy delight, as she playfully lifted and dipped her little passenger, with effortless movements that caused him to clamp his thighs tightly over the wide, smooth, top, of her giantess foot...

Tom held-on to the rope-like black netting, and his cock sprouted out from between his widly spread thighs, like a spearing pole. Linda giggled like a little girl, and playfully pitched her foot forward, and flexed her ankle around, causing a wild crazy ride for her tiny, helpless, rider!

"Hang-on!", she squealed. "Don't fall off!", her barking voice resounded within the room....

"Whoa-oohhaa, whoa-ooah!", she mocked his akward cries, as he yelled out in fear....

"Please, stop, Linda,...Don't, I can't hang-on like this, whoooaaa, don't do that!", Tom cried out!

Linda carlessly whipped her foot around wildly, increasing the speed of her movements gradually, faster, and faster....

"Whoa, Ohoa, Hang-on tiny-Tom, hang-on, don't fall", she teased him with an uncontrolable lust.

"Tee-hee,he,..Tee-hee,heh,..heh, heh, he, he,Ha, ah,ha,ha,ha,Hummmmmmm, Hang-on, Tommy!"

"Don't fall!, It's a long way DOWN!", she delightfully continued. "Watch-out!, Hang-on!, Ha, ha,ha-ha,heh,heh,heh,....Ah, ha,ha,ha,......

Tom was getting dizzy, and his vison was getting blurry, as the whole room spun around, and around...


***



He was getting weaker, and weaker, as she chuckled and laughed at his rediculous antics...

Linda finally tired of the little 'bull-ride', and instantly froze her foot, pointed out straight, knee bent at a angle so that her little rider was sitting on a flat level position, but still very high-up.

She rolled onto her back, and swung her ankle over her other knee, resting it on it, she giggled at Toms reaction, as he had to climb around onto the inside of her high-arched sole...

"Please Linda, I'm dizzy, and I can't take it anymore!", He yelled to her...

"O.K. Sweety, you held-on pretty-good there!", she praised his agility...

"Your just a strong, little, Man!", she giggled at his weakened condition, and watched his cock return to a full solid boner, as he reseated himself on the smooth inner sole of her net-covered foot.

Tom could feel the swelling, and softening within the wide foot, as he held onto it, as Linda casually wriggled her toes, and scrunched them together, unconscously, and unknowingly causing the firm surface under Toms scrotum to flex, and move, in a wollowing sensation that was sending a tingling ripple up threw his tiny balls....

Linda just starred at him with wonder, as she watched his tiny hands gripping at the threads, in the net, of the foot of the fish-net pantie hose...

She chuckled at the thought, of what she had just done to him, how 'easily', she had completly exhusted him, just by flipping her foot around!

"Ready for another game?", she quietly whispered. "I've got another little game, that I think you just, might, like, lil' Tommy", she softly whispered to him, watching his confused reaction.

"Climb up my leg, up here, and kiss my fuzzy kitty", she said, while pointing her finger at her net-covered patch, of hairy-pubic thatch, that pillowed-out within the netted confinment of the pantie-hose...

The curly-blond strands of pubic hair, poked-out threw the diamond-shaped holes, like a over-grown shrub, that despairatly needed trimmed!

Tom was ready to get down from the height of her flexing ankle, so he turned himself around, and carefully started to climb up the shin-of her smooth leg. The solid bone of her shin, was easy to scoot across, and he slid himself along quickly, working his way up to the bended knee...

Linda made his trip easier, and uncrossed her leg, and slowly lowered it down to a flat position on the bed. He could just stand up and walk up her soft thigh, and right on up to her waist.

Although, his desire to perform what his giant mistress had commanded him, was a task that he wasn't to thrilled about...

The top of her smooth, soft, thigh, was encased within the black-netting and his bare feet could feel the rope-like diamonds, as he carefully and causously, padded up along the tremendous female leg muscle.

"Come-on, right up here", Linda's incorrigible taunting, and relentless sexual energy was over-powering.

"Thats-it, just a lil'further, awl,....your tiny feet feel like a little BUG, heh,heh,heh..", she giggled, and kept-on pointing to the spot, where she wanted him...

Tom saw the pointing fingernail, pressing into the net-covered patch of blond-curls, and he caught his breath, in quick, forcing breaths, as the view that he had from this position on her enormas leg was so overwhelming!

"Please, don't do this Linda!", Tom yelled-up to her. Her smile slowly faded, as she heard his resistance to her invatation...

"Oh, you don't like pussy?", she remarked, with a sour-tone of disapproval. "Your lil'cock, says otherwise!", she said, as she reached her pointing finger over, and swiftly flipping-it, with a quick, lifting trip, that triggered it into a bouncing, wobbling motion....

"Come-on, I wouldn't do anything to 'hurt', my tiny-little, sex-toy!", she tried to reassure his overwhelmed mind.

"If I hurt you, I wouldn't be able to 'play' with you anymore, would I, now-don't be afraid, just crawl on up here....."

Her persistance became more demanding, as her patients started to wear thin....

"If you don't get up here, I'm going to 'PUT', you-up-here!", she harshly growled!

Tom reluctantly crawled faster toward the foggy-cloud of air that surrounded the sparkling-blond thatch.

His nose picked-up the steaming aroma, and his head swooned as it filled with the stewing, female-musk.

"That's-it, come-on, yes, just a little closer, and Ma-ma can feel your little self on me", she whispered with a quivering desire in her raspy voice...

"Mmmm, Oh, I can 'feel' your little hands, and feet.....", she purred, as he climbed onto the mound of pillow-soft, pubic hair...

The netting gave him something to hang-on-to, and he clammered onto the mound with a trembling fear, as the thought, of being 'used', by this gargantuious giant woman, completly terrifeid him to the core!



****




Lindas inner-thighs tingled, and her pussy throbbed, as she antisipated the feeling of his tiny, male, body within her.

In her mind, it would be the most 'ultimate-pleasure!'

"Mmmm, Oh-baby, YES!", she moaned, while working her heated pelvis all around, and smoothly alternating her hips....

The waves of movement, took Tom on a lifting-dipping, ride,..as he 'surfed' her magnificent mound like a tiny, little surf-board rider!

The towering net-covered legs, pulled-up into the air, as she bent her knees and raised them up...

The flanking-inner-thighs, covered in the netting, were like towering columns of smoothness...

Her swirling, delicate, fingers, swept-over the net-covered surface, like a slow, circling, pair, of playful kittens, just teasing their prey, as they slowly swirled closer, and closer....

Tom had to grip both hands, onto the ropes, as the ride slowly increased in bucking vigor...

"Mmmmm, Oh-I-Can't, stand-it!", she growled, intensly!

"OOH, you are driving me WILD!", she exclaimed, with her hips jerking, and bucking!

Tom tried to hang-on to the ropes, as the clamping thumb, and padded fingers, gripped around his waist, and effortlessly, plucked him from the crotch of her fish-nets, and lifted his flayling little figure, up to her mouth....

The tip of her pink, giant tongue, slipped-out of her moist lips, and he was pressed into it with a firm, direct, pressure that shocked his startled senses....

The tiny knobs, that coated the hot-wet tongue, scrapped across his tender skin, licking up across his belly, and over his bare chest, in one sweeping pass....

Another, full-front-al, pass, and his entire front, was tingling with quick-drying juice, that created the most wonderful sensation as it swiftly evaporated, almost instantly, and visably, before the next slobbering attack!

"Mmmmmmm, you-taste-absolut-ly-De-lish!", the lips splattered spittle all over his captive body as the vibrating sound of her voice impacted against his naked skin...

His hands reached out into the open air, and grabbed at the powerful, licking-tongue, as it slathered his tiny body like a lolly-pop....

"MMMmmmmmmmmm, scrumpcous,....Oh, Tom I want you inside me, So-BAD!", she blasted out in a heated breath!

"No, please Linda, you'll smother me!", Tom begged the giagantic blond, as she continued to slather his naked body with her tantilizing tongue, and ignore his pleading cries....

"Oh, your just so 'CUTE', with that squeaking lil' voice, and that tinsy-weensy, little, boner!

"Look at-cha, just gettin all excited for me, Mmmm, I could just bite-YOU!", she teasingly snapped her teeth....

"CRACK!...CRACK!...CRA-CRA-CRACK!,...Slurp, Ummmm, I bet you'd be a tasty-lill' TREAT!", she teased and terrified him....

"Yummy, Little-man Treat!", "MMMmmmmm, yes, that might just be it, Hmmm, maybe if I just took a tiny little nibble,...Mmmmmm,..Humm,...Hmmmmm,...Mmmmm, what Ja-tink, Hmmmmm, maybe just a tini-lil' bite?", she toyed with his struggling body, turning him all around, as she fought against her massive fingertips, and flayled-about wildly within her consuming grasp....

"Noooo, don't Linda, PLEASE DON"T!", Tom screamed into her cavernous maul!

The sound of his own voice, disappeared within the oven-like heat of the giant female mouth....

"Just a little nibble, I just want to see what a man 'REALLY' tastes-like!", she cont. teasing, and enjoying the fact that he would soon be completly exhusted, and no longer able to do anything...

Tom fought against her rounded sharp nails, and pressed against the pillow-soft lips, as they wrinkled, and puckered around his struggling upper body. The terrifing thought, of being eaten alive, or biten, by those huge teeth horrified him!

He quickly started to tire, and his strength faded, and the playful giantess effortlessly, and slowly, proceded to take him into her swollowing mouth...

"Noooooooo,Please, Nooooooooooooooooo!, Toms screams were suddenly, 'Cutt-off!'

"OOHMMMHAaaaa,Mmmmmmmaaaaahhhhh", engulfment within the pitch-black oven of steamy-warmth!

The air burned at his lungs as he despairatly tried to breath....

The rough scraping tongue slapped at his head, and face with a sudden splashing of slippery oil!!

Drenched in her slick-sticky salava, Tom nearly passed-out, from the heated air, and the shocking terror of being helplessly swollowed alive!!

He felt her lips close around his waist, and her solid teeth closed together, clamping over his straining little body!

"Oh GOD! Please, Don't eat ME!", Tom screamed out in despairation.....

The very moment, that Linda heard his terrified scream, she felt a stinging tang of sour liquid that tasted bitter, and toxic!

Releasing him quickly, she jerked him away from the maul of her sweltering mouth, and smacked her lips together, testing the toxic flavor of the stinging urine that Tom had just released into her mouth as his terrified reaction reached his limits!

"You Little prick!", she spat, and started spitting-out the acrid, urine, that Tom had just drained into her devourering mouth.

"Oh, You've had it NOW!", she snarled. Tom was suddenly squeezed-up tightly, and lowered down into the pocket of netting, that encased the entangment of curly-pubic-hairs, within her smoldering CROTCH!!!








*****
Chapter End Notes:

This is going to be a long adventure, and I'm going to take my time with this one.....