- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Toms hope is quickly drowned out, when Wendys mother,... finds a new 'TOY!'

'The Decrement of Tom'






By: wildcatman







Chapter 11













Lindas animal-print one peice swim-suit stuck to her wet skin, and the droplets of water that rained-down from her drenched body, dripped onto the dry cement, and splotched the surface with dark splatters...

Her magnificents, was a glorious sight, from Toms perspective, as she tenderly stepped toward the cement pot, with a cat-like stealth of a predator.....

His brain seemed to just freeze-up, as the towering vision of this gigantic blond, grew larger, and larger, while closing the distance between them....

She held the bath-towel like a fishing-net and took quiet, slow, steps, toward him in a sneaky, but obvious manner...

The spotted animal-print swim-suit, created inhere of prehistoric-neolithic, woman...

A towering, amazonian, 'Queen'.

Tom was steadfast as her approaching shadow enveloped his cowering, bewildered form...

He had been watching the overly-developed globes, of Wendys swaying ass, and was completly absorbed in the fastinating movements of the shifting bikini encased butt...

The emerald green bikini seemed to glow in the bright sun-light, and Toms tiny-eyes were transfixed to the alternating movements that stretched the material of the green bikini to its taught, binding, limits!

Suddenly, Toms view of his captivating princess was overthrown....

He jumped-up, and fought against the consuming sheet that completly swallowed his miniaturized body!

The heavy wet towel was heavy with

Tom screamed-out, in a tiny, but shrill-cry of despair. As Lindas splayed-out fingers, wrapped-up around his entrapped body and crushed down upon him with her powerful grasp...

"GOT-Ta-chA!!" , Linda yelped, as she squatted-down behind the cement pot, and firmly held both of her cupped palms down over-top of her wriggling, squealing, prey!



*******





The air was thick with a sickening sweetness of powerful parfume, when Tom opened his eyes to the flanking, giantess-faces, that surrounded his captive form. Wendy giggled and pointed out his terrified reaction, with a possessive, belittling, precedence...

"Oh,MY!", Linda spouted, as her shocked reaction blarred into his startled little face...

"That's the most handsome little 'MOUSE', that I've ever seen!", she blantantly annouced!

"Can we 'KEEP'-him?", Wendy asked her, with a child-like inspiration....

"Where did he come from?", Linda excitedly asked the smirking teenager...

"Oh, he's a little pet of Sara's, and 'she', does, want him back, but I think that 'HE', wants to stay with 'US', don't ya, little wor-,... I-Mean,...um,...'Man!', Wendy informed, her anxious mother...

"Where did Sarah, 'get-'HIM'?", Linda whispered, in complete fastination...

"I don't really care, 'He's' OUR'S, NOW!", the grinning teen snarled...

"Oh-Wendy, he's so 'SMALL'!", Linda whispered, as she slowly leaned down closer to Tom's startled, terrified, figure...

Tom screamed-up at the huge set of female eyes that floated in front of him....

"You-Can't-Do-This-To-ME!', he squealed!

"Please, you have to let Sara come and get ME!", he begged the giant blond...

"Sarah is the only one that can help me, and I need to get back to HER!"

Tom continued, hopeing that the mother would be more understanding, more compassionate to his predicament.

"Please, Mistress, you have to help ME!", he begged the gigantic woman....

"Wendy?.....Do we still have that old bird-cage out in the garage?"

Linda asked her daughter, as she delightfully gleamed down at the tiniest, little, man, that she had ever laid eyes on!


*******




Sarah wiped the tears from her eyes, and picked-up the .44 magnum, that Tom had stashed behind the seat in his pick-up.

She took the hand-gun, and the small box of shells back into the house with her, and sat down at the kitchen table...

She had taken Hailey over to their grandmothers place, and left her to stay for the weekend. Sarah would stop at nothing, for the man that she loved...

She carefully placed the brass jacketed-bullets into the revolving chamber, and once all the holes were filled, she clicked the swiveling cylinder back into place, and squeezed the wooden handle tightly within her delicate hand...

She pointed the barrel at the fridge, and sighted-in, on the big 'W', in the Westinghouse emblem. She pulled the hammer back with her thumb, and felt the double-click, as the firing-pin popped-up, and the hammer seated itself in the cocked-position.

'Bang!', Sarah said,-'outloud', mimiking what the sound would be, if she had 'actually', pulled the hair-pin trigger...

She single-handedly, held the hammer-back, and firmly held-it in place, as she purposly, pulled the trigger, and caught the releasing hammer, and slowly, and carefully, let it back-up into the firing pin....

Sarah softly placed the hand-gun down onto a folded dish-cloth, and carefully released her grasp...

She staired down at the pistol for a long time. While she contimplated her plan....

Tom was coming back home with her, and no boastful, little, rich-bitch, was going to stop her!




********




The tiny set of Doll cloths, that Sara and Hailey, had given to him, was dropped into the trash-can as the pinching fingertips of the blond giantess released them, and let them fall from the looming distance from her standing position....

Tom silently wimpered, as he watched his clothing float down from the heights of Lindas huge fingertips, and disappear into the giant trash-can.

Linda, had sent Wendy away, and wanted to spend a little time with her tiny, little, boy-toy!

After-all, she had captured him 'herself', and possession was nine-tenths of the law!

She carried his tiny struggling form into her bathroom, and effortlessly stripped him naked, released him onto her toilet seat-lid, and stood over him silently. After she had intentionally, and purposly, allowed him to see the act of discarding his only set of clothing, she exspectantly watched his overwhelmed reaction with a fluttering feeling of delightful empowerment!

Lindas swim-suit was still damp, and conformed to her well developed, middle-aged body, like a tighly fit second skin.

The bulgy camel-toe was clearly visable, as her crotch drifted slowly above him, in a hypnotic side to side, shifting motion...

Looking-up at her emense upper body, Tom trembled at the enormas boobs, that slightly overflowed from the snug-fitted one-peice.

Lindas hair still slightly wet, clung to the smooth skin of her neck, as she stairred down upon him with a blank, emotionless, cadaverous face...

The spots on the swim suit, (a fake leopard print), dotted across her hour-glass figure and revealed the shaply contrast of her gigantic female body...

She studied him closly, enjoying his reaction to her overwhelming size...

Tom uncontrolably shook, from the sight of her gigantic, towering, presents, as she just stood there and staired at him with those emotionless eyes!

The fear of being so small, compaired to the giant woman, was forcing him to 'feel', just how helpless, and defensless he was...

Linda could almost feel it herself, as she watched his terrified state of being....

His tiny, naked, male body vibrated at the sight of her, and she was secretly loving every second of it...

Yes, 'this', man,....would definatly, respect 'her'!


*******



"What'd ya' think?", she suddenly whispered...

Tom was fearing the thought of what this mature, middle-aged woman had in mind....

"Do-ya' like what ya see?", she questioned him, in a hauntingly quiet whisper, that sounded almost like the winter wind swirling out from between her pale-pink, pin-stripped lips...

"You make me feel like the 'Attack of the 50 foot Woman', she stuttered out in a slurry of words that gave him the first clue that she was either drunk, or high on some exspensive perscription pills....

Her hips excessivly swayed, causing her huge pussy to hover around directly overhead, like a circling buzzard just waiting for it's chance to devour him!

Toms naked skin was soon chilling in the air conditioned house, after being outside in the sweltering sun, and he was getting colder by the minute, as he was forced to just sit there and let this collossal blond inspect his tiny, male, person, like a possession to be teased, and tormented at her own leasure...

Turning her back to him, and her wide-deireir', she unhooked the straps of her suit and let them slip down over her shoulders...

She bent down and her huge ass moved closer, as if she were about to sit-down on him!

Tom jumped to his feet, and quickly scrambled to the edge of the toilet tanks base, and stood in fear of the gigantic leopard-print butt...

It started to wiggle, and shift as the giantess worked the bathing suit down over her towering body.

Linda pulled down the one-peice, and let it slide-down over her legs and puddle around her feet. She stepped out of it, and bent down and picked it up, and placed it over the shower rod...

Now she stood naked. She stood with her heels wide apart, and as if in a trance, she just watched the tiny mans captive reaction...

She slowly floated down onto her knees, and leaned in closer to the miniature male...

"Do I look like a big old giant?", she whispered to him...

"What's cha'got there?", she said, as her pinching fingertips picked up the end of the string that was attached to his teathered forearm....

She wound-up some of the extra length, by wrapping it around her right-hands pinkie-finger...

Then with a great-big smile, she started pulling on it...

Tom was reluctantly dragged back into the center of the toilet seat....

"Please, lady,....DON'T DO THIS!", Tom begged her...

As he helplessly wollowed around at the end of the string. He was starting to shiver from the cold surface of the solid seat, and his constant shaking made him appear even more terrified...

"AWL, just look at the little tiny man, so-scared of the big giant woman!", Linda slurred out, in a half giggling response to his helpless begging...

"Please, just let me go!", he squealed. Linda started to mock his pleading...

"Wet-Me-Doe, Wet-Me-Doe!, she mocked. "Poo,hoo,hoo,....wet-me-doe!" she teasingly continued...

"Awl, whats wrong wit the itty-bitty, wittle mouse?", Linda continued...

"Wet-Me-Doe!, Wet-Me-Doe!,....Poor little Boy-Toy!", she jerked on the string, causing Tom to slide right over next to her giagantic breasts...

He slid right in between them, and bumped his head into her bare skin...

"Oh, you want to suck on my giant boobies?", she chuckled....

Tom felt the string pulling tight, and he was suddenly lifted off of his feet, and swung over to the football sized nipple that jutted out into his face...

"There you go, little-man!", she giggled, as she held the string, and controlled where he was held...

Tom took a hold of the giant nipple, and roughly squeezed it and twisted it as hard as he could!

"OH, Yeah!", she barked! Tom was trying to hurt her, out of frustration, but the opposite reaction was taking place! She simply, loved it!

"Mmmmm, yes, grab-it you little sex-toy, Ma-ma like!", she whispered....

Tom tried to twist it off! Linda squealed with delight!

He bit into it with his teeth, and ripped-out a mouth-full of rubbery skin!

"Ow-a-chhh!", she sqwualled-out in pain! Tom was suddenly jerked away, and whipped around in a circle as she grabbed her titty-nipple and inspected the tiny red blood spot!

Tom had landed on his back on the seat, and starred up at Lindas Giant face, as she slowly turned to face him with a set of glaring eyes...

"You bit ME!", she snarled threw gritted teeth...

"Your gonna pay for that you little prick!", she growled....

Tom was jerked up into the sky, in a quick whipping flip, and shot straight-up like a rocket!

He whipped completly around, and around, and around,.. then slammed down onto the toilet seat, flat on his bare back! Knocking the breath out of him, and slamming his head down hard!

He laid there nearly unconscious, as he saw the towering woman stand up, and turn her naked ass toward the toilet seat...

Suddenly the tremendous pressure of the enormas womans butt cheeks swamped down over his tiny body, and smothered his face within her sweltering hot ass crack!

The overwhelming pressure conformed to his parralized body and flattened down onto him with smothering pressure!

The seat under him crushed against his body firmly, and Tom couldn't even breath!

A muffled voice resounded from beyond her confining ass.....

"Bite That!,...You little shit!", Linda taunted!

"That fuckin Hurt!", Linda spat!

"I'll teach you not to bite ME!", she growled, as her ass started to wobble, from side to side, wiggling her tremendous weight down onto his trapped little body!

Tom was starting to lose consciousness, and his lungs were starting to burn....

Suddenly the weight lifted, and he was stuck inside the gripping butt crack, and trapped in between her enormas gluts!

Linda felt his body trapped in there, and instinctivly clamped-down, and squeezed, real-HARD!

"You like that, you biting little prick!", she snarled, still angry from the stinging pain that Toms tiny teeth had caused her...

"Bite my stinky butt-hole, you little shit!", linda continued to torture him with her huge rear-end...

She continued untill she couldn't feel his struggling anymore, then she reached down while, bending over slightly, and pulled his limp, little, body free from her conforming butt-hole...

She held him up to her face and smiled when she could see that he was still breathing. The cold blast of water from the sink, instantly awoke his fainted brain, and shocked him into a startled reaction of gasping and coughing....

"Don't you ever bite me again, Understand?", Linda's face was scowling at him at an uncomfortable closness!

"If you do that one more time, you'll die inside my filthy ass-hole, You-Got-That!, she growled!

Tom stopped coughing and started pleading for mercy as the increasing force of her grasping hand was begining to crush his tiny ribs!

"Yes! Yes!,..I won't do it no-more!", Tom pleaded to her enormas set of eyes that was close enough to reach out and touch...

"Please, don't kill me, I'll do anything you want, just don't kill me, Please!", he kept on begging and pleading, with the angry giantess....








************
Chapter End Notes:

Will Linda kill Tom?   Will Wendy ever get him back?  Will Sara have to use Toms 44 Mag.?

The abusive adventure continues......