- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom gets a chance to try and get away from Wendy, but he discovers that its a really big world outside!

'The Decrement of Tom'






By: wildcatman






Chapter 10

















Tom held the handle of the long, pole-like, paint brush, and carefully dipped it into the black nail-polish, he was shaking with uncontrolable fear, as the 'warning-statement' that his 'new' Goddess, had given him, also-included a threatening punishment!

"You spill one drop of that paint, and you'll wish that you were never born!", Wendys resounding command echoed inside his confused mind...

The rope-leash dragged on the floor behind him as he walked back over to her enormas toes, and nervously concentrated on painting just the nails, and not making the mistake of dripping, or getting any of the wet-paint on his demanding goddess's skin!

Her orders were simple enough, but always came with a severe consequences....

Wendy casually flipped threw the pages of a 'Gothic-Model' Magazine, while she ocasionally glanced down onto the floor at her feet to marvel at the wonderful sight of a completly naked man, only about ankle-tall, carefully adourning her magnificent toe-nails with a shiny-new coat of polish...

"HURRY-UP, WORM!", she snarled. While wriggling her toes, and shifting them around, 'secretly', trying to cause him to make a mess...

Wendy was surprized at his handy-work, and his painting skills were quite good. He had actually managed to complete all of the nails on her left foot, and was just about finished with the right....

Tom was nearly finished, and was about to paint the smallest toe-nail on the giant teens right foot. He carefully dabbed the tip onto the smooth surface of the curved nail, and spread the glossy-black paint in a slow, smooth, sweeping, stroke...

The sudden jerking movement, surprized him when the giant foot shifted-over and twitched, causing the wet-paint to smear across the white-skinned bulb of the rounded little toe...

"LOOK-AT-THAT!", she barked! "YOU STUPID LITTLE WORM!", her squelching, haughty, voice, blasted-out from above...

"Now, clean-that-up, WORM!", she growled...

Tom dropped the paint-brush, and ran over to the huge crumpled-up paper-towel, and grabbed it up in a two-handed, hugging fashion, and akwardly stumbled back over to where her foot was planted...

Just as he arrived at the spot, the foot lifted away and he was left standing in the open shadow of it...

He looked up to see the bare-bottom of the smooth sole floating above him, as Wendy inspected the smeared paint that was slopped across her little toe...

"LOOK-WHAT-YOU-DID!", she yelled-out in a frustration!

"Oh, your gonna have to be punished, now!, she grumbled...

"Worm!", she snarled down at his trembling, little, form...

"Lay-down!", she commanded him, as she pointed down at him with a sharp black dagger...

Tom just stood there dreading what was about to happen to him...

"I SAID, lay-down", she repeated impatiently....

Tom dropped the wadded ball of paper-towel, and quickly layed-down as flat as he could....

The desending foot slowly lowered down from the sky, and hovered above his naked body in a teasingly slow movement that filled him with a sudden pang of terror....

His goddess ruled him with no remorse, and her anarchy was so unpredictable, that he was constantly in fear of her wrath!

Her amphibious personality, resembled her conversly repressed convocation...

She simply delighted in terrorizing him.....

"I could just squish you're little ass, worm!", she scoulded...

"Do you realize that, Huh?", she continued, as she kept-on lowering the sole of her foot down over his prostate body.

"Do you want squished?" "Crushed-out flat!" "SMEARED!"

"Stomped-on, like a little bug!" "Well, DO-YOU?"

She continued with her demoralizing questions, without waiting for an answer, and as she relentlessly threatened him, the giant foot slowly lowered down onto his trembling body!

He felt the first contact, with a shivering response, as the cool-leathery-skin, slowly compressed upon his helpless figure.

Wendy quivered with sexual, tingling, sensations, as she slowly covered his tiny body with her bare foot...

This tiny man represented an authority figure, to her. Wendy was now in control, of him. The empowering act, of having this fully-grown, mature-adult male, groveling at her feet was just simply amazing!

She tingled all over, when she felt his feathery-little puffing breaths, as they fluttered up threw the sticky space between her toes...

She pressed down firmly, and felt the cooler skin of her foot, sticking to his warm, little, body...

His struggling limbs were no match for her gigantic toes, and she quietly giggled as she scrunched them together over his trapped-up little head...

The pressure it took to contain his wriggling, little, body was almost as much as it would be to hold down a tiny, mouse!

"Can you breath, worm?", she delightfully whispered...

"Whats wrong?", she taunted.

"Wendys little toes too-much, for you?", She snickered, and clamped her toes around his face, pinching it up between the big-toe, and the second one...

Tom gripped at the sides, with both hands, and tried to seperate them away from his entrapped face...

Wendy burst-out laughing when she felt the tickling sensation, of his miniscule fingers gripping at the sensative skin of her attacking toes!




******




Sara stood with her hands on her hips, and staired at Haileys teary eyes with a despairate, frustrated, exspression.

"So you just let her take him, just like that?", Sara tried to contain her anger, as she questioned her kid sister about the disappearance of her tiny boyfriend...

"We have to get him back!", Sara screamed...

"I'm not going to let that spoiled, little-bitch, just take him away from me!", Sarah retorted, as Hailey sniffled, and shook with guilty remorse...

"I'm so sorry, Sara, I didn't want her to take him, but, she didn't even ask, she just grabbed him an took him away!", Hailey exsplaned between wimpering sobs...

"Well, we'll just see about that!", Sara whispered. She picked up the phone, and started punching in a set of numbers...

She carried the phone to the kitchen table and pulled-out a chair and sat down. Holding the phone to her ear, she got one knee folded under her, and waited for her call to go through.

"Yes,...this is Sara,...May I speak to Wendy, Please?", Sara spoke into the phone...

"O.K.,......Wendy?,...I believe that you have something that belongs to ME!", Sara spoke firmly to the younger teen...

"Oh, you know exactly, what I'm talking about, and If you don't return him to me 'Right-Now', I'm coming over there and get him!", she snarled...

"You better get your ass over here quick, bitch, or the next time that I catch you out, your gonna get-it!, Sara warned her!



******



Tom was smothering under the giant-sized, crimping toes, as they gripped-up around him with overpowering force...

Her relentless teasing, was slowly killing him. Tom fought with what little strength he had left. While Wendy playfully wriggled her toes over him, and giggled at the amusing sight of his weakening form.

Tom despairatly tried to defend himself from her powerful giant toes....

Wendy slid her foot down, and raised-up her toes, away from his face, and pinned his body from the chest, down, with the ball of her huge foot.

Setting his head and sholders free, she leaned out over him, and smirked down, at his gasping little face...

"Start kissing them!", she whispered softly, while intently watching his reaction to her command...

Tom didn't hesitate, he promptly wrapped his arms around the huge toe, and started wildly kissing, and licking, the lithic piglet, with all the vigor of a long, lost, lover!

Wendy felt a surge of orgasmic pleasure egnite within her groin.

As the tiny, little, slaves tongue, penatrated the sticky space between her captivating toes, she rubbed two fingers up, and down her pussy-lips, in a slow, and even, masticatory massage.

The sensation was simply, indescribable...

Wendys body rippled with incredable waves of erotic pleasure!

Tom kissed, and licked at the tremendous bulbs like a starving dog. As his cock sprang to attention, within a split-second he was rock hard and humping the high-arched sole with the passion of an old lover!

The playful teasing was suddenly forgotten, when she felt the first waves of orgasmic pleasure coursing through her heated loins....

Wendy squeezed her thighs together, and shivered with an overwhelming eruption....

She felt the juicy pop, of her heated core, and a sudden gush of slippery cumm drenched her bikini bottoms...

She fell-back onto her bed, and pulled her feet-up away, from his hot, little body...

Tom was suddenly set free, as the twin-set of giantess feet, lifted away, and disappeared on-top of the gigantic bed!

He slowly raised-up, and got to his feet, and looked around on the wide, everspreading, exspance of open floor space...

The crumpling rustle of the huge bed revealed that the giantess was reveling in extasy, and temperarily incompasitated...

Toms solid erection was perminent. He walked under the bed, into the enormas shadow that covered the floor, and stood waiting for his Goddess to return...

After a while the sound of a distant feminine voice called out from the downstairs area of the house...

"Wendy, ....Telephone!", her mother yelled-up to her....

The quaking bustle of movement startled Tom, as the giantess teen lunged off of the huge bed, and the impact of her giant feet crashed onto the floor, and swiftly thundered away...

Tom stood still, and watched the giantess swiftly exit through the doorway, he instinctivly thought about escaping, and after the torturous treatment, that he had suffered from the indignant teen giantess, he quickly ran across the room to the slightly open doorway, and looked out into the hallway that lead to the downstairs steps....

Without thinking, he quickly ran back over to his cloths, that had been dropped in a pile on the floor, next to the collosal desk, and pulled on his shorts, and quickly pulled the shirt on, grabbed up his boots, and ran back over to the door...

He swiftly ran through the open doorway, and made his way along the base-board, on down the cathedral-like hallway, and stopped at the top of the spiral staircase....

Toms heart was raceing inside his tiny chest, as he saw the front door that lead outside. He jumped down-off the first step, and quickly jumped to the next level, and with a sudden adrenaline spiked energy, he quickly worked his way down the mountainous stairway, and found himself at the bottom...

His head was throbing with pain, as he exspectantly looked for a place to hide! The open floor was completly void of anything to conseal himself with...

He squatted at the base of the bottom step, and tried to catch his breath. The sound of a soft, padding, foot-fall, drew his startled attention, and he was completly amazed at the incredable sight of the collosal woman that approached from the other side.

It was Wendys mother, and her towering height, sent a chilling jolt of shock threw Toms body when he saw her! She was a middle-aged 'supermodel', wearing a one-peice swim-suit, and her powerful long legs swept across the open floor like two tremendous fighter jets, taking turns, passing each other!

Her long flowing blond hair bounced around her shoulders, as her magnificent breasts wobbled, and shifted in the confining material of the shaply bathing suit...

Tom held his breath, as the mezmerizing giantess walked past in a slow-motion display of overwhelming beauty! He had to pull himself back together, after she disappeared behind the sliding glass door, and stepped outside to the swimming pool patio area, and slowly pulled the glass door, almost, nearly, closed...

Tom quickly gathered his scattered thoughts, and realized that he could easily slip threw the narrow, open, space, of the sliding-door...

He slipped around the side of the stair-case, and causiously worked his way closer to the door. He wasn't sure how much time that he had before the giantess Wendy would return, but he also knew that he really didn't have anything to lose!

What other alternative did he have? Tom ran toward the open glass door as fast as he could run! He jumped threw the narrow space, and found his bare feet on the rough cement surface of the outside patio...

He had to stop, and put on his boots because the rough ground of the cement hurt his feet with the sharp edges of unpolished cement...

He quickly jerked-on his plastic boots, and stood-up, and looked around in the everspreading space of the outside world!

The enormas size of the monolithic swimming pool, filled his entire view, all the way to the horizon it seemed...

The eleavated area was above the city, far below, and the heavanly altitude of the real estate was situated atop a hill that to Tom, seemed angelic and above the world!

He hadn't noticed where Wendys mother had gone, and was trying to decide which way to go, when the sudden splash caught his attention from across the other side of the gigantic swimming pool...

A pair of cement pots that was as big as a dinner tables flanked the swimming pool, and Tom quickly ran over to the closest one and hid beside of it...

It was a breathtaking vision, that Tom watched as the sight of the emerging giantess mother surfaced the water, and stepped-up out of the swimming pool, and streaming sheets of water poured off of her glourious figure while she casually climbed out, and walked over to a lounge chair and sat down.

Tom had been dragging the long length of rope behind him, and quickly realized that he was going to have to try and get it off of his arm.

He rolled up the long length and coiled it at his feet, as he started to try and rip the edge of the tape loose...

The thickness of the tape was heavy, and he had nothing to cut it with. He suddenly realized, that if he could just get it wet, that the tape would most likly, come loose...

He squatted down, and listened when he heard the slidding glass door slide open with a 'swoooshing' sound that distracted him from trying to remove the sticky tape...

"Mom, did you leave this door open like this?", Wendys voice shattered the breezy outside sounds...

"Yeah, I probly did, why?", the woman responded.

"Oh, just wondered, I, um, had a little pet mouse in my room, and now I can't find him...", she told her...

"A little what?", the woman asked, in a overly concerned reaction!

"Just a lil' harmless mouse, you didn't see him did ya?", Wendy continued...

"NO, but if I do, you'll be the first to know!", the mother said.

Tom threw the coiled-up rope, over his shoulder, and hunkered down beside the cement wall of the huge pot, and peeked out from around the edge of it to see where the giantess teen was. He stayed low, and slid along side of the huge pot, and noticed her searching around the ground for him.

Wendy was looking all over, and had correctly assumed that if Tom had escaped, and had made it down the stairs, that he would have probly noticed the open sliding door, and sneaked threw it when her mother wasn't looking...

Wendy started walking all the way around the huge swimming pool, and Tom could see her as he watched from behind the huge cement pot...

He was trapped there, and had to stay put, because there was nothing else for him to hide behind!



***********
Chapter End Notes:

Which one will find him?  Wendy, or her sexy mother.  Or, will he get away?