- Text Size +

Ginny picked the two up and sat them on the table and stood up in front of them still towering over them.  “We recently developed a pill that could make people taller.”  She began.  “Its still in the testing phase, but it has had successful human use.  Three weeks ago I was 8” shorter than I am now.  I feel amazing and healthy and all my vital signs back that up.  If you two can commit to at least weekly check-ups for the first six months, you may have as much of this pill as you wish.  I realize this is counterproductive, but it seemed like you might be interested.”

Tracy grins and turns her attention to Mike.  “Lets try it, Lola might be a tad disappointed, but I’m sure she’ll understand.”

Mike nods, excited at the thought of finally being tall. 

“Is that a yes?”  Ginny asks.

“Yes it is,” Mike replies confidently clutching his wife’s hand.

“Then excuse me while I go and get the paper work and forms.  Or would you like to come with and stare at my ass?”  She winks at Tracy.

“Is that an option?”

Ginny sets them back on the floor and opens the hall door,  “Keep close, other people might ignore you.”  They practically glue themselves to her but and Tracy actually puts her hand on the great tushy in front of her face.  The walk down the hall a bit then make a couple turns then cross through a big atrium and come to a little office, well huge office to them.

Ginny opens the door and leads them in.  She helps them into the giant cushioned chairs on the near side of the desk then cooes and giggles as they look so small in them.  She moves to the other side of the desk and pulls out some paper work.  She sets it down on the desk then moves to a set of cabinets behind the desk and she rummages inside for a few minutes before pulling out a big crate.

She carries it over and sets it on the floor in front of them.  “We will give you substantially more than you need.  Do not feel a need to take all of the pills given.  Take no more than 6 pills a day.  24 pills in total got me my height, 1/3 an inch a pill.  You may experience an increase in appetites both hunger and sexual.  We will meet once a week, I’m here till 5 every day except Sunday, I can also make house calls.”  She sits on top of the desk and reaches for the papers then bends forward and hands them to them, showing a massive rack of cleavage.  She then sets her feet on each of their chairs wiggling her toes through her open toed sandals. 

The two skim the paper work and sign that they understand the risk, the fact they will be studied, and that they themselves are completely liable.  They extend the paper work up to Ginny and she picks it up and sets it on the table.

“How did you two get here?”  She asks looking down at them and the box.

“We caught a cab.”

“May I drive you home? I don’t think you’ll be able to carry one of those, let alone the two you get for the both of you. “  They nod gladly.  Ginny pulls her feet off their chairs and stands up.  She files the paper work very quickly before pulling out a second crate and setting it on top of the first.  She picks them both up with ease despite a sound of density inside of them. 

Ginny swings open the office door and lets them go first, then follows, shifting the crates to one arm and locking the door behind her.  She leads them further down the hallway to a stair well, which is difficult for the little ones to climb down the one flight before they get to a parking garage and follow Ginny’s swinging hips to her car.  She buckles them both into the center seat in the back and asks for directions to their apartment.

Once she gets there, she offers to carry them in first, since its up a flight of stairs, then goes back to bring in the crates.  She sets them down by the table and takes the top one off and puts it on the floor then shifts them on to their sides so the small ones can look into the boxes that are nearly their side and the careful alignment of dozens of pill-bottles a piece. 

She laughs, “If you want me to make house-calls that would be quite easy.  I actually have the apartment next door.  If your friend Lola is ever open to a fourth just let me know.  And with that the blonde goddess Ginny left them to their pills.

Mike and Tracy look at each other then Tracy shrieks excitedly.  “I really hope Lola understands.” She gets out after she calms down.  “Together?” She proposes as she reaches for a bottle.  Mike follows suit.  She empties six pills into her hand.  He hesitantly just takes out one.  “She said 6 a day.”  Tracy reminds him.

“I just want to be careful.” He says now a little nervous.  Tracy shrugs her shoulders and heads to the fridge to grab a couple waters and brings them back and hands one to Mike.  They open them together.  Then they pop the pills in their mouths and swallow with the water. 

At first nothing changes.  They shrug and set the bottles down, not ruling them out yet, after all no pill works in an instant.  They recap the bottles then start to walk towards the living room when suddenly they get incredibly aroused.  Mike gets an instant erection and Tracy starts to get wet and breath a little heavy.  She rips of his clothes and tears hers off and they run for the living room and try to dive on the couch and just barely make it.  Tracy hastily gets Mike inside her and he starts kissing her and fondling her breasts and butt, then they cum in an incredible orgasm together and pass out.

Tracy woke up first.  She didn’t feel a whole lot bigger, but she noticed she covered more cushion than she remembered and smiled until she saw Mike, then she had to redefine the word smile.