- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tracy and Mike want to surprise Lola and maybe make an incredible discovery in the process.

The first day while Lola was away the little couple was very sad.  They liked their new friend, not just for the sex, but as a whole and really wanted to surprise her when she got back.  So they proceeded with two ways of giving their towering friend a pleasant surprise when she got back.  First off they found a new apartment, one big enough to fully accommodate Lola with a bed, even she would find big.  They kept some of their smaller furniture for fun beside the giant stuff mainly because Lola loved it.  She absolutely loved how small they were and how small all their clothes and furniture were and joked now nearly every day, more than once a day, for the past two weeks that she wishes they were smaller, looking down at them so far away really turns her on.  And so came surprise number two, the surprise to change their lives.

There was a well vetted and thoroughly graded clinic down town that advertised a number of natural physical changes.  They could genuinely grow or reduce curves and extend members and now they were saying they could shrink people.  And so Tracy brought the idea to Mike half way through the week over breakfast. 

They were both sitting on the floor to avoid spilling things at the Lola sized table and they were both naked.  Mike had the paper and a plate of pancakes and Tracy was working on her tablet while sipping her coffee lying on her belly.  When she pulled up the clinic’s page.  She set the tablet aside and pulled down Mike’s paper.

“You know how we come up to most people’s stomachs?”

“Uh, yeah have for nearly ten years”

She giggles, “I know, and you know how Lola has been saying it would be so hot if we were smaller?”

Mike lifts his head a bit, “Yeah.”

“Well, what if we got shrunk?”

“You know a place?”

“There’s a clinic down town, the all natural one.”

“What the hell, we’re already too small to drive, why not, do we need to call ahead?”

“I don’t think so.” She checks her tablet, “Nope, walk ins preferred.”

“Alright then, lets get dressed and get going.”

She nods than dives at him and starts making out with him, eventually it turns to a fairly long sex session.

 

 

They took a cab down to the clinic and walked in to the very pristine and almost empty waiting room.  There was a, barely 13 year old, girl sitting in the corner counting her money, but besides that no one else besides the pretty red head behind the counter.  They had to back up so she could see them and even so she leaned over the counter with her ample bosom hanging out.

“How may I help you today, cute-pees?” she said in the sweetest little Georgian accent.

Tracy blushed, “We’re looking for the shrinking process.” She was surprised by the woman’s ability not to find this odd as she pulled up her phone and called. 

“Just a minute please,”

They went over by the door and sat down to wait for the door to open.  A very pretty 5’7” blonde with an ample bosom showing through her top opened the door, “Shrinkers?”

Tracy and Mike got up and walked up to her and followed her down a hall and up some stairs, then down two flights and into a very pleasant clinical room.  The woman took a seat on the exam table and offered them each a hand to do likewise and sit beside her than she pulled herself up further to sit indian style with them.

“Not small enough?”  she asked knowing they were waiting for it.

“Too small to care anymore” Mike answered.

She laughed, “I’m Ginny and I’ll be taking care of you today.  We have a machine just through that door,” she pointed to a door on the other side of the room, that will shrink you one at a time.  “I want to be clear, there is no guarantee of being able to reverse this.  Further more I am required to tell you that our company is not liable for any smallness related industries and you must sign these waivers.”  She offers them the waivers and they sign.

She smiles, “So how small are we thinking little ones?”

Tracy answered quickly, “3 feet, is that possible?”

Ginny smiles again flashing shiny white teeth, “Of course, whose up first.”

Mike jumps down quickly.  “What do I need to do, Doc.”

“Just step into that room,” she paused waiting to put in a name.

“Mike,” He answers.

“Mike”

He opens the door, with some effort and walks into the little closet of a room with cameras and red lights everywhere.  Suddenly there are beeps and the lights flicker then its still again and the door is opening, much larger than before.  He shuffles out into the examination room and looks at the two women towering above him, his wife’s breasts just above his head and Ginny’s ass more or less level with the top of his head.

“How do you feel?” they both ask, with a little more echo.

“Great” He answers with honesty as he feels excitement rising in his loins.  Tracy passes by him and smiles on her way into the room, but he’s not sure if its at him or the process.

“So,” Ginny began after the door shut.  “I know I said its probably not reversible,” She hits a few buttons, “but there is a drug we just got in its very last stage of testing on humans that we can offer.”

Mike looks on curious.  Ginny pushes more buttons then steps to the door.  “See they’re pills that can make you grow.  I was 5’2” three weeks ago.  I’ve never felt better in my life.”

Mike is astonished, “It would seem counterproductive, but how much?”

She opens the door, “Complimentary with this operation, if you can submit to at least weekly, no-charge checkups.”

Tracy steps out and gawks at Ginny’s can.  “What’s complimentary?”

Mike answers first, “A chance to be tall.”

Tracy jumps, “Where is it?”

Chapter End Notes:

Will the pills work?