- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Brian a drifter, a loser left over in Germany by the U.S. Army, who never amounted up to much, found a new life.  One that he never imagined would have been possible.  

I like old men.


Fat old men.


Old men with hair on their face.


Old men with wrinkles.


Old men in winter wrapped up.


Old men who are naked.


Old men who like sex.


Old men who don't talk too much.


This is what I had written in my profile in the gay chat room. I had used a nice face pic, in which I smiled. Oh about me...my name is Brian your average 40 year old American left over from the U.S. Army in Berlin, Germany. Got out at the end of my contract right before G. Bush got voted in. And never returned, other than that I love European men!


I was looking as usual for a sex date. It was a Tuesday I had off, and was bored and horny. I found club in a chat room called “ Big, old, dominant and hard to find.” I clicked onto it and looked through it profiles. I saw an array of gorgeous older men. Some of them married and some not. Some of 'em with piercings, some of 'em in business suits. I began to sent out compliments to a few.


I finally got one message back from one with his telephone number and address. I called and we talked for an hour about sex and I discovered that his deep voice enthralled me. He had asked me if I liked to be dominated. He asked me if I'd ever been in safe hands before, or if a handsome old gentleman ever came all over my body from head to toe. I answered truthfully and made it clear that I did not have too much experience with SM sex. He said if I wanted too I could come over and he'd be gentle with me.


I decided to let myself get talked into it. There was something about his deep voice. There was something about him that I wanted almost needed to find out. I grabbed my coat, and took a few condoms with sex cream and headed out the door. “Big, old dominate and hard to find.” I chuckled as I repeated it under my breathe. I seemed to have found this on pretty fast, thinking to myself. Just before I left the building my next door neighbor surprisingly passed me by smoking a cigarette in the hallway, not even saying “Hi” or anything.


“Go fuck yourself you arrogant prick!” I said as his entered his apartment. He stopped as if he wanted to say something but only shook his head and shut the door behind.


His name is Mr. Klemke I do not too much about him, but I know that he too is over 60 without a beard, he is not too manly, not really my taste, and we do not really like each other.


I arrived at his apartment about 20 minutes later. It was on the top floor of a fancy old building. As he opened the door I could tell that I was at least a foot taller. His short, compact, strong body reminded me of a smart car. His pot belly was not too large but present. I considered it an air-bag. And I do not drive cars without air -bags. I thought to myself.


We looked at each other for about a minute. All at once he told me to take off my shoes before I come in. I smiled and was already excited. He looked rather serious, and I reminded myself that he was supposedly supposed to dominate me. I was led into the bedroom, where I was commanded to take off my clothes and fold them up and he even advised me as to where I was to place them under the bed in a draw. I found it peculiar, but it all went along with the game, I guess.


He looked at me and came towards me and told me not to move and to keep my arms on my sides. He then examined my body from head to toe, touching and pulling on my arms. I had an erection. He then sat on his bed and commanded me to take off his shoes. I did and threw them on the floor behind me. He then said “Is that where the shoes belong?” I then picked them up and placed them in the shoe shelf behind me on the wall where others were.


“Do you think you'd fit in those shoes Brian?” He asked with a smirk on his face.


“I think they are too small for me, but thanks anyway sir.” I replied


He then got off the bed and told me to get on my knees. After that he came over to me and placed my hands on his belt. Right hand and left hand with the buckle in the middle. I began to try and undo the buckle. He gently smacked me behind my head. “Not so fast. I'll be getting to that in time. Be patient. Now hold on!”


He place his hand on the top of my head he rubbed his crotch in face. I giggled a little.


“Oh is this amusing, Brain?  I'll fix that right now.” The bearded older man place the head of a ring with a huge gemstone on the top of my head at the same time he yelled “Let my will be done!”


And out of the gem came a flash of light that my body absorbed it felt warm. But...


The next thing that I knew was that I was hanging one handed from his belt on the left side. I quickly grabbed with my right hand the other side. I heard him let out a laugh. I could smell that the belt was made of real leather. I was scared and did not want to fall.


“Now now, Brian. Looks like I'm the man in charge here.” I screamed for help. I never could have expected this! The bearded older man took the ring off and placed it in the draw next to the bed.


He pressed me lightly on his crotch until I was forced to let go of his belt. “There there exactly as small as I need, indeed a hand-full, but enough to be handled. Are you not amused anymore Brain?” He said laughing at his own joke.


He then undid his belt, buttons and zipper and let his pants fall onto the floor, demonstratively, so that I you see it at eye level. He had, fine clean underwear on, his T-Shirt was tucked into them. He pressed me on the outside of his underwear and I kicked and cried.


“Just calm down now Brian, I promised to be gentle with you. Do as I say and we'll have no problems.” he said. I could feel how his cock was getting harder. He then proceeded to with his other hand to undo the buttons on his shirt. After it was opened-up he placed me on the edge of his bed. “Stay put!” he said loud pointing his finger at me. I watch as he picked up his pant and hung them up with his shirt in the closet.


He then came back to me. “Oh” is what I heard ad’s if he was pleased.


“I expected that you would want to run off, and that I'd have to find you. How nice to see that you are obedient.” Looking up at this towering colossal of a older pot-bellied man with a gray beard, watching as his took off his T-Shirt, as it got pulled out of his underwear, throwing it on the floor.