- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little background on how Mark got himself into this trouble in the first place. Thanks for the comments. I'm takin' 'em to heart!

I got to my office and prayed the rest of the day would pass without a similar incident. Not that I wasn’t looking forward to tonight. I couldn’t explain it, but after the shrinking started it wasn’t just me that was becoming more submissive. Some of the girls I had worked and trained with began looking at me differently, almost as if there was hunger in their eyes.

Maybe all these women who spent so much time working on becoming stronger were excited for a chance to show it off? Who was I to deny them, or myself?

I sat down to the blinking light of the voicemail, it was Megan.

I pressed play, “Hey honey, I was just calling in to see if you were doing OK, you left in such a hurry this morning and I don’t know,” she paused. “Maybe the software switch is stressing you out? I have a surprise for you tonight, I hope you can get out at a reasonable time. Love you!”

-click-

I had about a dozen or so clients on my schedule for the day. It might seem strange they keep a 3’ ft something guy on staff for weight training but the fact of the matter was the exercises remained the same regardless of how big you were, technique is always where people seem to struggle. I just often used smaller weights than most of my clients. It also didn’t hurt to get paid for the much needed physical therapy; I was always a little hopeful it would help get me back some of the lost inches.

The day went by smoothly, compared to how it started. I didn’t have to worry about that kind of behavior from any of my other clients. April had always been an aggressive girl ever since I started training with her. She quickly caught on with whatever workout I threw her way and became addicted to getting bigger and stronger. At the time her tiny five foot stature made this cute and easy to work with, but after I came back the dynamic shifted completely.

She would request sessions with me and then just watch as I struggled with modest weights as she would tackle three times what I would with ease. It came to a head sometime last month; I had clocked out for the night and had just finished a workout. I was walking out into the parking lot when I saw her out of the corner of my eye.

“Psst..Hey Mark!”

“Uhh, hi  April..” I replied. Needless to say I was a little surprised to see her hanging out afterhours and in a dark parking lot no less.

“What’s wrong, do you need a jump or something?” I asked as I attempted to make my way to my car.

She was too quick for me though and blocked my path. She was wearing a tight black workout top that left just a portion of her taunt stomach revealed and was sporting matching running shorts.

“I had a question for you,” she blurted out. “Why do you keep accepting sessions with me?”

I hadn’t really expected that one, but as it turned out she wasn’t the only person to raise the question. Some of my coworkers had noticed the embarrassing situation she would put me in whenever we worked out. Most knew that after the chemical shrink the worst thing they could do was bring up my dwindling masculinity. Most did anyway.

 Eventually my buddy Kyle brought it up, I was losing some of my other clients and couldn’t understand why.

“Who would want to take lessons from a guy losing face to a woman a head shorter than most NORMAL people?!” he yelled at me one afternoon. “She doesn’t even need your help anymore dude, everyone is beginning to suspect that April is taking sessions solely for the purpose of spending time with you. A married man.” His last words cut like a knife.

 At least that’s what Kyle thought, I was too blind to realize it at the time but he might have been right. Had I somehow grown to like our sessions as much as she did?

“I’m not going to turn away a client who has shown such improvement over the course of just a couple years,” I stammered, it was what I said next that got me into real trouble. “Besides April, you’re really pretty. I mean, it beats spending time teaching some New Year’s resolution breaker how to touch their toes.”

“So you really mean that huh?” April took a step closer and put both her hands on my shoulders, “well then little Markie, why don’t I return the favor and teach you something?”

I should have stopped it right then and there, flung her arms off of me and driven home. I could have resisted her temptations, but she was just so…imposing. Standing there legs akimbo, her dark hair framed her high cheek bones perfectly. Her pert breasts jutted out, firmly contained within her top and just inches away from my face. As her massive hands rested on my shoulders, I felt even more under her control that night. I stared down and saw just how close her midriff was to my chest. I caved.

We found our way into the equipment room and began to make out passionately. Her mouth and tongue so much larger than my own, dominated our exchange. I had my hands on her hips, trying to steer this creature through the path of least resistance was all I could muster. April had enveloped both sides of my head with her hands, I felt like she had the force to rip my head off my shoulders just to keep making out with me at her own level. What she did next was the next best thing for her.

She drifted one hand down to my buttocks and cupped it with little difficulty.

“upsy daisy” she whispered in my ear.

With that she pulled me up and rested me on a workout bench near a stack of medicine balls. The thud of her throwing me down onto the bench caused one of the balls to roll into our view.

“Feeling small?” She teased, reaching for my crotch with her now free hands.

“April…stop…I can’t.” I offered little protest. We both knew I wanted this.

“You had your chances Mark, you could have stopped our sessions months ago and you could have left just now outside. I didn’t force you then, but I will if I have to now.”

She laid me down the length of the bench and draped herself over me. April pulled my shorts off with one slow motion. Savoring the moment. Up until then I had been lost in passion, now that we were getting closer to something irreversible I wanted to stop it. I offered my hands up in protest, trying to push her chest away from me was comedic to say the least.

“Hahaha, I can barely feel that Mark, are you really trying?” She smirked at my efforts and took one hand from its attention on my cock and brought it to my hands. Clasping them together and pinning them behind my head.  “Or is this just part of our little dance? You pretend to be the strong man up until the very end?”

With my arms no longer at my disposal all I could do was watch as she stroked my eager dick, making sure to never take her eyes off my face. She was really enjoying this.

“So Mark, are you going to admit it yet? Admit how much you enjoy me showing off my strength? You’ve certainly sacrificed a lot to keep me around. I mean, how much money do you think you’ve lost embarrassing yourself in front of other clients?”

April took her hand off my cock and began to remove her shorts.

“ Who would want a shrimp like you to teach them anything about being strong?”

“Why do you keep coming to me then,” I yelled. “Why are you doing this??”

The shorts were off, and April began to dangle them unceremoniously in front of my face with her free hand.

“Mmm, take a whiff, they’re certainly pungent.” With that she dropped the shorts on top of my face. She wasn’t kidding, I nearly choked on her smell. My eyes watered and I felt dizzy but my senses were sharp enough to hear her next words ring clear like a bell.

 

“Listen Mark, I know your secret so just give in. This is turning you on as much as it is me. I’ve always wanted you, but when you were big you never took me seriously, but after you came back that all changed.”

I felt then her moist labia kiss the tip of my cock, she was going to fuck me whether I wanted it or not.

“Ohhhh,” she exclaimed as she began to ride me, her hands moved to hold my hips and she was beginning to press down on me, hard.

“The tiny guy couldn’t take his eyes off of me.” She said with passion in her voice. “I wanted to see you more and more, working out and teasing you, I felt like we were getting closer each time to this moment. The moment you would give up and surrender yourself to me.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. It resonated completely with what I had secretly been craving from Megan. Oh no, Megan. The thought of betraying her made my heart sink. However, I couldn’t stop what was set into motion. April was fucking me with reckless abandon. I had become a passenger, along for the ride. I was swept away by wave after wave of her orgasms.

“That’s it little man, accept it.” She said with a grunt, another eruption building within her.

Underneath her titanic expanse of tan flesh I could feel my own explosion building. A moment later I lost myself in April. I gushed what felt like gallons of cum into her pussy, but I think she was too lost in herself to notice or even care.

“Yes, that’s it. Right there!! OOHH!” With that she collapsed on top of me. Her fresh scent of sweat mixing with the musk of her shorts, which, while not still wrapped around my face had nestled themselves right under my chin.

A few moments later April and I had found our clothes and were tidying up the equipment room from our…whatever that just was.

“You’re not half bad half-pint; maybe I’ll keep you around for awhile. After all, I worked this hard to get you, and now that you’re mine, I plan to get the full range of uses out of you.”

Great, I thought, just great.

 

Chapter End Notes:

So that’s how April and Mark’s illicit exploit got started. Next chapter I hope to do some more foot related interaction.