- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The day gets off to a rocky start for Mark, but life is tough and you've gotta earn that paycheck.

I stare up at her, the size difference is too much to comprehend. This woman used to have to crane her neck up past my chest just to look me in the eye, now here I was no taller than her armpit. Not only could I smell her musky aroma coming off her body but I could feel the warmth. She had just finished an upper body circuit and hard worked up a good sweat.

“Hey shorty, wanna try a set? We might have to adjust the seat for you though!” She giggled and pursed her lips as she stepped closer to my diminutive frame.

“Y’know, if it’s too heavy I can always spot you…” It was then I noticed just how large her arms were compared to mine. They were swollen from a serious workout sure, but as it was, her bicep was larger than my thigh. As April got closer her smell got stronger. At first I wasn’t repulsed by the smell, it was just strange and unfamiliar but not entirely unpleasant, now though as she was almost on top of me, I found myself drawn to her. I wanted to breathe in nothing but her smell…it was almost hypnotizing and took everything in my power to resist losing what little dignity I had left.

“I don’t need your help April, you know I can’t lift as much as you right now anyway, my body is still recovering from the effects of the protein powder.”

I move away from her but she reaches out and grabs my arm, her grip forces me to hold still and then she draws me closer to her, slowly the scent returns, more enticing than before,

“C’mon Mark, you used to be SO much fun when you were big. Remember how you would stay late and teach me all about the different muscles in the arm? You said it was always easier to teach if you had resistance, you know, being tied up? What if we tried out a lesson with you tied up now? I’m sure it would be, hmm, educational?”

With that she pulled me close to her chest and hugged me, laughing deep at her own teasing. All I could do was struggle helplessly, the slick skin of her arms rubbed onto my face and the smell, God the smell was so much. It turned me on completely, even though I was aware of my hopeless situation I couldn’t help but get rock hard in her arms. Despite my smaller stature, this development did not go unnoticed by my towering capture.

“Oh, what’s this? For me?”

She reached down and easily found my cock and gave it a light tug.

“if you want it so bad tiny all you had to do was ask. I’ll be at the usual spot after work. Try not to get lost.”

With that April let go of me and my member, it took all I could not to collapse on the gym floor. Luckily it didn’t seem like anyone witnessed our little embrace, but by the time I had composed myself I realized not only had April taken off but that a small stain of precum was becoming visible on the exterior of my kids sized shorts.

Why did I even come to work today.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Just more orientation, at least you know the direction I'm taking this story. I plan on developing the character along the way rather than just shoot a wall of text explaining the plight of our character. Look for more updates soon.