- Text Size +

Jon and Diane both arrived at the undisclosed location just outside NYC. Military was everywhere as he and his mother had to show them passes to enter the 50 foot tall fence making it impossible to see what was inside. When the gate opened, his mother was no longer able to go.

 

“I guess I’ll cya during the holidays, I’ll make sure and call at least once a week till then,” Jon said. His mom began to cry.

 

“Be careful sweetie, tell me which field-trip things you go on so I can see you on television. At least I’ll know where you are at,” Diane said.

 

With one final kiss on the cheek Jon watched as his mother walked away. Jon was then drove on a bus with about 30 people through a field for at least 10 minutes. Suddenly, Jon watched as thousands upon thousands of people were just ahead. High above them all was a massive sports-like arena. The military told him and the other people to walk into the giant structure and too await instructions. After about 10 minutes of hiking Jon made it into the building. It was massive inside. He assumed that this is where him and the 49,999 other people would be shrunk. There were rows upon rows upon rows of seats. There were at least 2 giant carrying-cases that Jon could identify that contained the seats. Once everyone was inside the building ten or so large monitors turned on. On the screen it said for everyone to find a seat, it didn’t matter where they would sit. Jon found one in the middle of the front carrying-compartment. A women’s face appeared on the screen. She appeared to be Asian-American in her mid-twenties as her voice shot through the loudspeakers.

 

“HELLO EVERYONE. MY NAME IS JOY. I WILL BE YOUR GIANT-KEEPER, AS WE LIKE TO CALL OURSELVES. AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL, THERE ARE TWO LARGE CARRYING CASES THAT YOU ARE SITTING IN. THERE ARE 25,000 OF YOU IN EACH BOX. EACH BOX WILL BE ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE COMPARTMENTS AT AIRPORTS, BUT YOU’LL BE SMALLER AS ALL 25,000 PEOPLE CAN NOW FIT INTO ONE OF THOSE COMPARTMENTS. I WILL THEN EMERGE AND PLACE YOUR BOXES IN A CART SIMILAR TO THOSE AT THE AIRPORT, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE BLOCKED THIS TIME AS IT CAN FIT BOTH COMPARTMENTS WITHOUT HAVING TO STACK THEM. YOU WILL ALL BE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A MILLIMETER. DO NOT BE SCARED, AS I AND MANY OTHER GIANT-KEEPER’S YOU WILL COME IN CONTACT WITH, HAVE BE TRAINED TO HANDLE MINITURE PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELVES. I WILL APPEAR TO BE AROUND 9,400 FEET TO YOU AS A NORMAL FOOT WILL BE ABOUT 1,800 FEET AT YOUR NEW SIZE. MY NORMAL HEIGHT IS ABOUT FIVE FEET THREE INCHES TALL. THE SHRINKING WILL NOW COMMENSE.”

 

Jon looked up through the see-through plastic and watched as a massive mass-reducer came down from the ceiling. A flash of light encased the massive compartments. A second later, Jon and the 49,999 other people looked up not able to see anything in sight. Everyone began to murmur as they awaited the nearly two-mile tall goddess to approach.

 

The case Jon was in began to vibrate as a tan leg extended high up into the air in front of the 50,00 people. Another tan pillar as large as a mountain descended toward the miniature micropolian’s. Jon watched as each massive foot, covered in what appeared to be a black pump that dwarfed the case they were in, converged on each side. Jon followed the leg up the titan and could see she was wearing a blue uniform. He could tell the giant had black hair and that was it. Suddenly, the massive knee’s came into view as they hovered above the box that Jon was in by a few thousand feet. Then came the loudest voice he ever heard.

 

“BE PREPARED, MY HANDS ARE ABOUT TO LIFT UP THE FIRST BOX. DON’T BE ALARMED IF YOU CAN’T SEE ANYTHING, AS MY FINGERS WILL COVER THE ENTIRE TOP OF YOUR BOX.”

 

Jon couldn’t believe how much smaller he was now. The 500-foot fingers stretched out and over the box. The long limbs carried the box up higher and higher until the goddess gently dropped them in the cart. The massive hands moved up into the heavens only to be replaced by the towering goddess looking down on the 25,000 people. Jon could finally see her beautiful brown eyes now that he was 4,500 feet taller in the cart. The tiny souls were about waist high as they watched the massive mountain turn around to pick up the next box. The giant hands then reached over them placing the other 25,000 people in the cart. Jon looked up at the Asian giantess as the cart began to roll.

 

“I WILL BE TAKING YOU TO THE INFORMATIONAL MEETING. THERE YOU WILL BE GIVEN A LECTURE BY ANOTHER GIANT-KEEPER, SHE WILL THEN TAKE YOU TO MICROPOLIS ALONG WITH ANOTHER 150,000 OF YOU TINIES THAT ARE GOING TO BE THERE AS WELL. TONIGHT, MANY OF YOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO GO ON YOUR FIRST FIELD-TRIP IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD.”

 

Jon continued to stare up in amazement at the goddess above them. Just then they stopped for a second. He could see a door was being opened, where another 9,000 foot towering goddess stood. This giant woman had red-hair.

 

“THANK YOU JOY FOR BRINGING THE LAST GROUP. IF YOU COULD ROLL THEM OVER TO THE DESK WITH THE 150,000 PEOPLE OVER THERE AND PLACE THEM ON IT. I HAVE TO MAKE SURE I’VE GOT EVERYTHING PREPARED.”

 

Jon looked up at the goddesses above unable to comprehend that 200,000 people could fit so easily on a desk.

 

“NO PROBLEM, ERICA.”

 

Jon and the rest of the miniature townspeople watched as their goddess Joy, rolled them to a massive desk. Her cruise-ship sized hand lifted up Jon and the rest of the 25,000 people in his case, placing them down into one of two rows. He watched as the titan did the same thing again placing the other group of people in front of him.

 

The redhead goddess returned to the front of the desk. Joy was still towering over the 200,000 people in back of them. Jon looked up as the mega-sized beauty’s continued to talk high above.

 

“ACTUALLY COULD YOU STAY AND HELP ME BRING THE LITTLE PEOPLE OVER TO THE MICRO-CITY AFTER THIS. IT’S A PAIN IN THE ASS TO DO IT MY SELF.

 

“NOT A PROBLEM. I’LL STAND IN THE BACK.”

 

John watched as the massive Asian giant-keep walked away. He couldn’t believe that these women were nearly 2 miles tall to him, let alone that 199,999 other people were craning their heads upwards looking at the goddess’ making a friendly exchange.

 

Erica’s massive face then appeared much closer as she took a seat in front of the tiny audience. Her thousand’s of feet of outstretched arms reached over the miniature crowd contained in two rows of eight carrying cases. Jon suddenly watched as the mountain’s that were her boobs came closer and closer as the box he was in moved toward the God. They then stopped as her face loomed above everyone. Her mouth then opened revealing her hundred feet tall teeth.

 

“THERE THAT’S BETTER. NOW YOUR CLOSER TO ME AND NOT THE EDGE OF MY TINY DESK, THE WORD TINY BEING SUBJECTIVE TO MY VANTAGE POINT. HOPEFULLLY YOU’LL GET USE TO BEING AROUND GIANTS SUCH AS MYSELF AND JOY. US GIANT-KEEPERS ARE HERE TO MAKE YOU FEEL SAFER, NOT TO HARM YOU. THIS LECTURE WILL BE QUICK AS ALL I’M GOING TO GO OVER IS THE PROTOCAL FOR ENTERING MICROPOLIS.”

 

Jon never felt safer as he did in his life between the mountains chest in front of him and the miles of arms surrounding him and the other 200,000 tiny people. He continued to look hundred’s of feet above him into the giant green-eyes of his current giant guardian.

 

“ME AND JOY WILL EACH LIFT YOU BACK OFF MY DESK AND INTO THE TWO CARTS, THAT WILL HOLD FOUR YOU YOUR COMPARTMENTS. OR 100,000 OF YOU LITTLE PEOPLE. THEN WE WILL TAKE YOU TO MICROPOLIS. TODAY THERE WILL BE ABOUT FIVE OF US GIANTS OR, GIANT-KEEPER’S, HELPING PEOPLE MOVE IN. SO ONE OF US GIANTS WILL LIFT YOU TO A TABLE THAT HAS YOUR NEW HOME ON IT. YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO GO TO THE CITY. OR YOU CAN GO ON A FIELD TRIP. YOU WILL ALL BE GOING TO IRONICALLY, WATCH THE NEW YORK GIANTS PLAY. WE ALLOW UP TO ONE MILLION PEOPLE GO ON A TRIP. THERE WILL BE 10 CARRING CASES MARKED FOR THE TRIP, EACH FITTING 100,000 OF YOU. THREE OF US GIANT’S WILL THEN TAKE YOU TOO THE GAME. OTHERWISE YOU WILL STAY HERE AND BE TAKEN TO A ROOM IN THE MINITURE CITY. OF COURSE ONE OF US WILL HELP YOU DO THAT. ANYWAY, PREPAPARE FOR LIFT OFF. JOY COME HELP ME. YOU TAKE THE RIGHT HALF, I’LL TAKE THE LEFT HALF.”

 

Jon watched as the godlike Asian women came into view high above. Erica stood up too making it an incredible moment as the two giants began lifting the crates containing 25,000 people into a cart. Joy’s enormous hand came down lifting up the crate Jon was in with ease. He couldn’t believe she was able to palm the top of the crate. The massive palm expanded over his view as they were gently placed back into the crate. He watched as the goddess did this three more times. When the giants were finished, 100,000 people were in each cart. Jon looked up as the towering giant-keepers stood to their full 9,000+ feet height rolling them out of the room side-by-side.

 

A few minutes later and a giant door appeared in front of them. The massive door opened and another giant-keeper opened the door. Jon watched as the two-mile high women exchanged a nod and were rolled into the room. The new blond-haired titan waved to the new 200,000 tinies below. Jon continued to gaze up as two more giants surrounded the carts along with the previous blonde haired God. No one gave any introductions as massive 1,000-feet long hands decended down picking up the crates containing 25,000 people. Jon watched as Joy lifted a case to her chest level and tilted it slightly.

 

“HERE’S YOUR NEW HOME LITTLE GUY’S.”

 

She then placed the box of people somewhere by the table she was showing them. Suddenly, one of the new giant’s godlike grip took a hold of Jon’s box. They rose as high as they’d ever been. The tan palms gripped the sides of their box, as Jon looked up at the new Hispanic titan above. She then began to tilt the 25,000 people to see Micropolis for the first time ever. John couldn’t believe what he saw. On the massive table stood an exact replica of NYC made out of plastic and magnets. A massive fence kept it in secure, most likely from the giant’s like the one he was currently be held by.  The city was also two feet, from the giant’s perspective, from the edge. The goddess began to gently set  the carrying-case down next to a few more of the one’s like Jon was being held in now. Jon watched as her massive hand’s disappeared and watched the towering god turn around for another case of 25,000 people. Jon and the rest of the people began to exit into a massive crowd of people. He looked up looking for the sign to the field-trip entrance. Luckily, it was only a few hundred feet away from his estimate as he looked up at the huge fence surrounding his future home. Straight ahead he saw the massive carrying-case meant for 100,000 people, about the size of four of the case’s he was currently in, but still able to be lifted with two hands by their giant guardians. Jon found his way through the crowd and took a seat in the middle of one. There he watched as the giant’s looked over his future home. Jon patiently waited for the goddesses to load up  the one-million people, 1/3 of Micropolis’ population, and take them into the world of giants.