- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some of you guys will like this chapter. It's a blast from the past.

Also, future chapters will be either shorter or longer because now there are going to be chapters where Andrew's not even part of it.

REWRITE AS OF 3/18/2013

Andrew was shaking, naked, in the grass watching the occasional person walk bye. He'd been standing there for some time after he fell from Katelyn's bag and he knew that there was no way to get back there now. Andrew tried to gather up the courage that still remained and go out to get one person's attention but was scared that he would be grinded into a pulp under their heel. So for the time being he was satisfied sitting back and waiting until a right time.

As person after person walked by Andrew slowly became used to the warmth of the sun shining through the grass blades. To him it felt like a forest of soft green stems about his height that stretched on endlessly except in one direction. He was tempted to explore it even further but knew that if he didn't get help now, he might not get help ever.

Soon, his stomach started grumbling because the last piece of food he got was a piece of crust from a pizza snuck to him by Katelyn. He choked down the dry bread then thinking he would be with Tanya by this point, but his hunger encouraged him even more to get attention.

Yet he was still way too scared to actually try and go out there. Again and again, the thought of being crushed scared the living hell out of him and he knew that that was the most likely outcome. So sitting here and waiting was the best option. 

He woke a short while later to find that he had dozed off leaning against a grass stem. He gasped as he realized that it might be late but a quick glance upward soothed his fears as he realized that it wasn't even noon. He yawned and stood up trying to wake up his legs from their sleep. He immediately went back to his post right next to the sidewalk. The occasional person still walked by and finally, he knew he had to make his move or else it would be too late.

He waited for a few minutes until finally someone came into view. A woman was walking his way. He could see the head of blonde hair and cute green eyes that went well with the hair. He saw that she was wearing flip flops and knew that this would serve as an advantage. If he could get to her feet and make her look at him specifically, she could recognize him as a person and help him! 

Andrew waited a few more seconds before running out. 3...2...1...NOW! He ran out and started to try and get the woman's attention. But he never thought that such a large thing could move so fast and her foot kicked him, causing him to fly back a few feet before landing (luckily) on the grass again.

The woman noticed as soon as she felt whatever it was, hit her foot and go flying off into the grass. She stopped walking as soon as she kicked it and leaned down to see what it was. At first, it seemed like the 'bug' (she was now calling it) had disappeared among the forest of grass. At least, it was like that until she could see it move. She slowly reached down and picked up the insect. Her eyes almost jumped out of her head as soon as she realized it for what it was.

It was a tiny man!!!

Andrew felt the soft palm envelop him and didn't flinch knowing that if the giantess brought him up closer, she would recognize him for what he was. Still dazed from the kick, he saw the massive face come closer and soon the woman could see him clearly. Her eyes jumped out of her head and he carefully sat up trying to get the woman to listen to him.

"Umm hi. I need your help right now and if you could help me..." He was stopped when the woman put a finger over his mouth and shushed him.

"Hey, we'll talk later, right now, I need to bring you home with me and then you can describe all that happened." Andrew tried to remove the finger but it was too big and too strong for him and he allowed himself to be quieted.

The giant woman carefully stowed him away in a shirt pocket and briskly walked home avoiding other's eyes and trying not to draw too much attention to herself.

Andrew from his cloth covered 'prison' he was now calling it, heard a click as a door was unlocked and then the creaking of the door as it was pulled open.

Andrew felt himself shaking around as the giantess walked and soon felt fingers pinching his chest and back and he was pulled out. At first, he only saw the giant face of the pretty blonde woman and then he was lowered into, what seemed like, a plastic fish bowl. He looked up at her face and saw the giant smiling face of the woman.

"Make yourself at home little man, you're staying with me from now on."

***

Katelyn walked in through the door hoping that Tanya was out of her room so she could put Andrew back.

Luckily that's where she was. Tanya was sitting at the kitchen table with a blank stare and looked up when Katelyn walked in. Katelyn gave her a cheery smile and Tanya only nodded in return.

God, she is a wreck, I should have never taken Andrew... Maybe I should give him back to her right now and take the brunt. She seriously considered doing that but knew that nothing would end well. She walked upstairs taking care not to wake her sleeping parents and walked into Tanya's room quickly spotting the purse in the place she last put it. Katelyn quickly got on her knees and dumped out the bag. Her clothes rolled out onto the floor and she called for Andrew.

Not getting a response a slight frown appeared and she quickly searched through her clothes. Her frown increased into extreme worry when she couldn't find him. She practically was tearing through her clothes searching for him when the door behind her opened. She turned quickly seeing Tanya standing there with a most surprised look on her face.

"Uhh, Katelyn what are you doing here? And why are you dumping your clothes on my floor?" Katelyn stepped up the guilty look immediately apparent on her face.

"Tanya, I need to tell you something. You know when you told me earlier that you were looking for something? It was Andrew wasn't it." Tanya almost lost her footing, even standing completely still and her look of anger and shock was visible.

"You...you took him didn't you?" Katelyn nodded guiltily avoiding the burning stare of her twin.

"You LIED to me last night when I asked you! You lied and made me go through a night of fear and guilt! Bitch!" SHe spat at her sister. Katelyn only nodded again accepting all the accusation.

"Give him back to me!" Tanya said sharply. Katelyn even looked guiltier as she said this.

"I can't" she whispered.

"What did you say?" 

"I can't. I don't have him." Tanya gasped and stepped closer to her sister. Katelyn took an involuntary step back.

"Why can't you? Where is he?" Katelyn started to cry as she told her sister all that happened.

"I lost him! I don't know how! I put him in the bag and now he's gone!" No sooner had she said this than Tanya snatched up the bag looking all around. She spotted the hole at the bottom quickly and her anger returned in a flash.

"He fell... He fell... What am I going to tell them? Why!?" She cried to nobody in general. Katelyn felt guiltier than ever as she realized that she had to explain to Judy Griffin what happened to her son.

"You! You're going to help me find him! You caused this!" Katelyn nodded.

"But first, you're going to tell Judy and Angela what happened!" Katelyn dreaded this more than anything else.

Today sucked for all involved. 

Chapter End Notes:

Deja Vu! If you don't understand that then read my other stories.

REWRITE