- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And Down The Rabbit Hole We Go!

Also, i'm now one of the top 10 most prolific reviewers! Ain't that somethin?

"No! I don't care what you say just...no!" Andrew shouted at the gigantic face of Katelyn. She frowned slightly knowing that she couldn't convince him to go with her. But a smile formed as she realized he had almost no choice in the matter due to his miniature size. 

Katelyn had taken Andrew into her room and set him on her bed. She layed down on her stomach and rested her head on her arms looking down at his tiny form. She told him that she was going to go to a sleepover at her friends house for the night and he was going with her. 

"It's ok little Andrew, I won't show you to the other girls, it's just unsafe to leave you here by yourself. I can't leave you alone with all these big people. That would be very mean of me!" She added knowing the answer he was about to give.

"Then give me back to Tanya! I don't wanna go! Why am I going? Why are you doing this to me?" He broke down into tears for a little bit. Katelyn's heart fluttered as she knew that this was cruel. But she was going to go through with it because she was committed.

"Sorry Andrew but you're coming with me. Come on, we're, like, best friends buddy? Just be happy with it bestie!" Andrew turned his back to her causing her to sigh in frustration. 

"Why don't you want to go? It's not like i'm gonna hurt you or anything. You'll be safe with me, I promise!" Andrew relaxed his form, but he still wanted to stay here. Yet he knew in his heart that he was going to go too. Might as well put up a fight while he could.

"Come on Kate, just listen to me for once. I don't want to go. You know that as much as I do. It's just too dangerous. I could get mistaken for a bug and stepped on, or killed by a bug! Why won't you listen to me?!" Katelyn saw the sense in his words. She was far too stubborn to be convinced though.

"No, you're coming with me Andrew. That's final. I'll keep you with me at all times and none of the other girls will even see you." Taking a more friendly tone she added, "It's not like I have to spend every minute with them. We're going to have some fun too." She ended this with a suggestive wink. Despite all that she was doing to him, she was still a good fun person to be friends with.

"I-I guess I can go. Just... don't lose me ok? I want to be with you every second. Promise me that." Katelyn promised and Andrew and her chatted it up. She told him she was going to leave in an hour or so, just to have extra time to talk with him.

Suddenly, a pounding on the door distracted both of them from their conversation. 

"Shit, it's Tanya." With a stern glare at Andrew she mouthed 'Not a word' and shoved him in her pocket. Andrew was surrounded by denim and stayed quiet. He heard the pounding a second time and thought "That's Tanya? Sounds like a SWAT team trying to get in."

Katelyn unlocked her door and it swung open to reveal a very distraught Tanya with red rimmed eyes. Her hair was a mess, and strands of red stuck out in many directions.

"What's up sis?" Katelyn asked nonchalantly.

"Did you go through my purse?" Tanya practically yelled at her sister.

"Jeez, no need to shout! No, I didn't go into your purse." Tanya nodded and barged past Katelyn into the room. Andrew was crushed for a second as Tanya squeezed past and he was caught in between the two giantess' contact. Tanya started tearing up the room looking for Andrew. Katelyn knew what she was looking for but held her breath while Tanya literally tore up her room.

"What's wrong sis? You mising something?" Tanya looked up as if Katelyn just appeared there and froze for a second. Then she collapsed onto the ground sobbing. Katelyn was utterly shocked at her sister's reaction to Andrew's disapperance. She expected some nervousness but nothing even close to this. She walked up and crouched next to her crying sister and held her tightly.

"What's wrong? Just tell me." Katelyn said, still not wanting to reveal Andrew until the next day. Tanya looked up into her eyes with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"He's gone... All gone... I don't know what i'm going to tell them... Katelyn, what's wrong with me?!" Katelyn was now utterly torn. The best thing she could do was to give him back to her. But her stubborness was far too great to allow her to do that.

"Just... tell them that he's going to stay here longer. Whoever 'he' is." She added quickly not wanting to sound suspicious. Tanya nodded still crying and got up carefully hugging her sister.

"You're a good sister Katelyn, if you see anything weird, will you tell me please?" Katelyn nodded and als stood up. She was taller than her sister by a good 2 inches putting herself 2 inches under Andrew's 6'2" form. Another hug was exchanged and Tanya walked out of the room, her eyes even more red than before she entered.

Katelyn let out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding in and fished Andrew out of her pocket. She set him down on the bed and looked him in the eye.

"What the fuck Katelyn? Why didn't you just give me back to her?" Katelyn bit her lip knowing that she was wrong. 

"I-I don't know, but I can't go back to her now, I don't think she'd ever forgive me. I'll let her cool it out tomorrow and then you'll 'magically' appear in her purse. Ok?" Andrew just sighed and shook his head, but what choice did he have?

"Ok, I guess we can do that..." Katelyn smiled. But her eyes glanced at the clock and she jumped off the bed causing the bed to shake and Andrew to fall.

"Shit! I've gotta go! Crap, can't pack up a big bag. Sorry about this Andrew, but you gotta go back in one more time."

"Het wait a sec..." Was all he got out before being shoved back into her pocket. He heard the sound of a drawer opening, some grunting as Katelyn shoved some clothes into a bag, and the sound of a draw string bag being closed. 

"Bye mom!" Katelyn shouted as she ran out the door. A quick "Bye honey! Be safe!" was returned and soon Katelyn was out the door into the night air. Even though it was a summer, an evening chill greeted her as she walked to her friends house. Luckily, Amy just lived down the street and a simple 5 minute walk was all that it required. 

Meanwhile, Andrew was shaking around in the 12 foot deep pocket. He was still pissed at Katelyn for not regretting her actions and admitting he was with her. Can't do anything about it now, he was out of the house and the only thing that could get him back to the house was Katelyn. 

After another couple of minutes of bouncing around, he was suddenly assaulted by a couple of girl's voices. He could guess 2 of them and the third was a mystery to him.

"Hi Katelyn! Glad you could make it!" That was Amy Smyth. She was a pretty blonde girl, and actually looked similar to his sister.

"Yeah Katie, I didn't think you would come!" That was Amber Hays. Her hair a nice caramel color, she was a sweet girl who had a mean side to her when dating.

"Kate, looked like you left in a hurry..." The third girl said, indicating the small drawstring bag with pajamas and next day's clothes shoved in it. Katelyn blushed slightly knowing how unprepared she was. 

"Yeah, my sister came in at the last moment making me forget. But it's ok Lillie, i'm still here aren't I?" Lillith nodded. Amy interrupted before the conversation turned too icy.

"Ok girls! We're all here, now let's have some fun!"

 

 

***

 

 

"Katelyn... I want to go back now. Last night was hard for me. I was shaken around, almost crushed, and my ears hurt from all your yelling during the movie. I just wanna go" Katelyn got up not wanting to disturb the sleeping girls around her and tiptoed to her bag. She let Andrew sleep with her under the blanket so he wasn't accidentally crushed in case one girl got up and tripped over her bag. He was nestled on top of her stomach for the night and luckily, she didn't turn in her sleep and accidentally crush him.

"Ok Andrew," she whispered, "Let me just gather all my stuff and get changed. I'll take my clothes out and put you in. Then i'll put my pajamas in and you can sleep under them comfortably until we get home. Ok?" Andrew nodded, just wanting to leave. Katelyn grabbed the bag and Andrew and walked over to the bathroom. She set him in the bag after she took the clothes out and set the bag right next to the door. He sat there for a moment until Katelyn came out, fully dressed and she shoved her pajamas in. Andrew was covered by soft pink cloth on one side, and the slightly rough green fabric of the bag. Soon he was greeted with light coming into the bag. He soaked in the warmth glad to be finally reunited with Tanya within the hour.

He dozed off but was woken not a minute later when he was sliding down the bag. Nothing to worry about he thought. That is, until the big hole in the bottom came into his view. He didn't spot it until it was upon him and by that time it was almost too late. He grabbed for anything to hold onto but the bag was too slick and the clothes too far away. He felt his feet slipping first and then his midsection was falling through. Just as he fell out, he managed to grab the edge of the bag.

"KATELYN! KATELYN HELP ME!!" He shouted with all his might but she couldn't hear him. Luckily he was making progress up into the bag, using all his strength to pull himself up. But at the worst moment possible, Katelyn tripped on the ground and he lost his grip. He fell screaming and hit her pant leg. Yet she didn't feel his weight due to his size and he fell still screaming into the grass right next to the sidewalk and the road.

He was now alone, with almost no way to get back to his family or Tanya.

 

Chapter End Notes:

None of the girls mentioned in this chapter will be a major character later on except Katelyn and Tanya.

And now the adventure begins.