- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you like revenge... well just read on to understand.

The beginning is different but after that first section, things go back to the main plotline.

 

Andrew woke up on a solid steel floor and gazed up at the featureless ceiling. He slowly rose to his feet and took a look around the room he was in. It was an exact square, 30 feet by 30 feet. The first thing he noticed was that every wall, even the floor and the ceiling were a dull gray color, almost like a drab block of steel. The second thing was that even though there were no light bulbs in the ceiling, everything was pretty well lit. The last feature scared him the most, there were no air vents at all.

"Where am I?" He asked himself. I like to call it the I room. Andrew gazed around confused. Nobody else was with him, he was totally and completely alone.

"Who said that? Who's there?"

Me.

"Who are you?" Andrew was panicking now. He wasn't hearing the voice at all, it was in his head. Was he going crazy? What the hell was happening?

Let's just say I created this room. No more information is needed to be given.

Although Andrew was still scared, he pressed on to learn more of what happened. "How did I get here? Where's my family?" He heard an amused chuckle before an answer was given.

You actually aren't here. You're still on top of a cabinet in your sister's room. Only your subconsciousness is here in reality. This room is kind of a... resting place.

Andrew no longer scared, was now puzzled. A resting place? It sounded like the voice told him this was a dream. If it was a dream, it was the most vivid dream he'd ever been involved in. He poked the walls and the floor, not being able to reach the ceiling, and was not surprised to find no way out.

Do you want to know why you are here? Andrew looked up surprised. This room had a purpose? If he could do something, he would, otherwise he would die of boredom, dreaming or not.

"Sure. Anything to stay active I guess. What can I do exactly in a room like this?"

What do you remember last before you arrived here? Anything terrible? Anything good? Anything at all? Andrew gritted his teeth as he remembered Angela's terrible treatment of him. His anger swelled inside him until his body was seething with rage. He was visibly shaking and his face was turning red like a tomato. If Angela was right here in front of him he would...

And there she was. One moment he was alone, then BAM! Angela appeared 10 feet away from him looking around confused, surprised, scared, all at the same time.

"How... What...?" You brought her here, you control this room technically.

"But is that actually her? Is she here with me right now?" She's as much here as you are. Just her brain, not her body.

Andrew grinned with delight as he saw an opportunity arise.

The last thing Angela remembered was passing out on her own bed, then all of a sudden she popped up in this strange gray room. A quick glance told her that it was well lit, and quite big. She heard a voice and turned to see Andrew standing there! And he was normal sized! She smield with happiness as he approached her arms outstretched. She opened her own arms awaiting his embrace.

It surprised her when his fingers curled around her throat. Andrew carried Angela by the throat to the nearest wall and slammed her into it leaving her a little dazed. He held her there cutting off all air supply for her and waited until she started struggling. Right before she passed out he let go allowing the near unconscious form of Angela to drop to the floor.

"A-Andrew..." she choked out coughing violently due to the damage he just did to her esophagus. "W-what are you d-doing?" He smiled slightly and grabbed Angela's arm and twisted it until major pain set in. No bones were broken but she was certainly not having a good time at the moment. Andrew dragged his sister out a couple feet and dropped her to the floor.

Angela was whimpering slightly because she was clearly not understanding why he was doing this. 

"Can I kill her?" He thought out to the mysterious presence. Don't do it, just some pain, but don't kill anyone. It breaks some people. Andrew was disappointed but nevertheless followed the rules. 

Angela was still recovering from the choke hold Andrew had and looked up to see her brother standing over her. He caught her glance and held it steadily for several moments until she finally had to look away. There was just too much rage in his eyes. As she looked away, she didn't notice him raising his leg back and so, he drove it into her stomach at high speed causing major internal damage. She doubled over instantly and coughed up blood onto the floor.

"Andrew! W-why are you d-doing this?" Andrew delivered another crushing blow, this time to her back, and leaned down to his beaten sister.

"You... you are the reason why. You try being hit 20 feet back! Then you're kicked another 50 feet into a hard wooden cabinet! Then, you get your head split open! You do that, then ask me why, you selfish bitch!" He delivered the last word with another brutal kick into his sister's midsection. She curled up into the fetal postions, absorbing all blows he delivered her. After a minute of relentless beating, he stepped back to admire his handiwork. She was bruised all over, bones were surely broken, blood stained the floor. But she wasn't close to dead yet. He was just getting started...

Enough, you will wake up now. "What the..." was all he said before being violently brought back into reality.

 

He woke up, and this time was greeted by a nice familiar ceiling. He got up noticing no pain, or bruises anywhere on his body. He turned this way and that, getting a good look at his naked body and discovered all his bruises were gone. He reached his hand up to his head and another surprise awaited him. His head was healed! 

Andrew looked around and noticed his mother lounging in a chair next to him, dozing. He then glanced at Angela in her bed. She was sitting up in a cold sweat and Andrew felt a grim satsifaction knowing she remembered everything that happened. With luck, she'll think of it as a dream and won't blame him directly. Angela got up and the bed springs creaked. Judy immediately sat up noticing Angela out of the bed.

"Sweetie... you're awake. I guess that's good." Andrew immediately pretended to be asleep again as his mother and sister talked to each other. He heard the soft footsteps approach him and could feel the breeze as Angela leaned over him breathing.

"I-is he ok now? H-he's breathing which is good." Her voice was choking up and he noticed that she was terrible regretting her actions. He heard the chair creak as his mother stood up. He risked a peek and noticed Judy holding Angela in her arms.

"Honey, it's ok now, he's fine. Just let it all out, I forgive you sweetie, I forgive you. Just cry right now. It's going to be alright." Andrew could see the tears dripping out of Angela's eyes and actually forgave her himself. She really did feel guilty over what she did to him. Well then, it's time to give this ruse up. He opened his eyes and sat up slowly gazing at the embracing women. Angela saw him first and immediately let go of Judy and walked over to where Andrew was sitting.

"Andrew! A-are you ok? Did I hurt you too bad?" He could see the tears still coming out of her eyes and quickly soothed her fears.

"I'm fine sis, just... don't hurt me again. Ever." If she did, he could always pay her back in his dreams. And she would feel it too. He kept that little tidbit of information to himself. His mother's giant face appeared above him, her brow furrowed with worry.

"Andrew, are you sure? You had a nasty cut on the back of your head. You shouldn't be sitting up." Andrew reached back again and felt nothing on his head. It felt normal as always to him. 

"I think... I think it's fine. I don't feel anything back there at all. Here see!" He turned his head and his mother gasped as she saw that his head was totally fine. She carefully scooped up her son and held him in her palm. Andrew was relaxing agains his mother's hand as she gently massaged him with an index finger. 

Suddenly a doorbell was heard from below. Angela sighed, "I'll get it" And walked out leaving mother and son alone. Andrew was relieved to be in safe care as his mother held him. He looked up and a surprise greeted him. She was crying softly and tears were rolling down her cheeks. One landed next to him and splashed onto his face.

"Mom? Are you ok?" She looked down at her son in her hand, and smiled slightly. 

"Yes honey, i-i'm fine right now. It's just, you almost...died" She said the word treating it like it was venom "and I don't know what I would have done without you. I'm just glad my hunnybunches is ok." Andrew was slightly annoyed she used a pet name but he let her since she was so obviously distraught. Just then 2 pairs of footsteps were heard as Angela and the visitor walked into the room. Of course it was Tanya who came over.

"Andrew! It's good to see you again. Even though it's only been a few hours, I wanted to come back to talk to you." Andrew was actually kind of relieved that she cared so much.

"But I need to talk to you... in private." There it was, she wanted something of course. He only expected as much. His mother handed him over to the massive female figure that was his girlfriend and she held him in front of her face. He stared into the massive face peering at him and got that feeling of... diminutiveness... again. 

"Umm, ok. I kind of want you to stay at my house tonight. Just for the night!" She said as she noticed Andrew's startled reaction to her request.

"I know, I know, it's not even been a day, it's just... Now that you're this small, I want to be with you. I want to take care of you SO much!" Andrew rolled his eyes, next she was going to start calling him cute and adorable. It was what he'd been hearing his whole day.

"Hey babe, I wanna go too. It's just, my mom might not think it a hot idea. She wants me to stay here, under HER protection for now. If you convince her, i'd happily go. But that's going to be kind of hard." Andrew grimaced as he remembered trying to convince his mom to do simple things, like eat out for the night, or let him stay with his friends an extra hour. She just wasn't the type to lose an argument.

Tanya got a sly look and set Andrew down on the cabinet he woke up on. 

"Just you wait sweetie, I think I can convince her." She walked out of the room leaving Andrew alone for once. He sat there letting his mind wander, and not a minute later Tanya came back with his mother in tow.

"Are you sure you want to go Andrew? I thought you would rather want to stay here..." She sounded upset, but he said he would stick with Tanya if she convinced his mom.

"Yeah mom, I want to stay with Tanya tonight." She sighed heavily and simply nodded.

"Ok sweetie... I guess you can go with her. Just you... be careful ok?" She pleaded toward the red haired girl. Tanya nodded and slowly picked Andrew up, depositing him in her purse. By that time, it was nearly 7 pm.

Andrew, now stuck in the total darkness of the purse, felt the swaying of the bag as Tanya walked home. Luckily for her, she lived right down the street from him. This made it easier for him and her, back when he was normal sized. Now he was reduced to being stuck in a purse and carried like he weighed nothing more than a pencil! How odd that all this happened in the course of a day!

Tanya walked a deliberately slow walk and glanced down at her purse eveyr couple of seconds. How odd it felt to have her boyfriend in her purse! She could take him anywhere she wanted and he couldn't do anything about it! She had a fleeting moment of power but soon quelled it with an ashamed feeling. She wouldn't hurt him or force him to do anything he didn't want to. Well, almost anything.

Andrew heard another door open and was greeted by a sudden mixture of noises. Her house was always a busy one and something was on all the time, every day. 

"Hi Tanya! You back so soon!" Tanya slammed the door and quickly replied to her mother.

"Yes mum! I just went down the street!" Her mother snorted as she knew why her daughter made the trip.

"Tanya Neuman! I hope you and that Griffin boy aren't getting too serious. I don't want to be a grandparent yet!" Tanya rolled her eyes as her mother and father chuckled to themselves knowing Andrew to be a good kid.

Andrew suddenly felt all the swaying movement stopped and guessed that Tanya finally set her purse down somewhere. Just then light flooded in as Tanya unzipped the purse. She carefully lifted Andrew out.

"Sorry sweetie, was it too uncomfortable?" Andrew shook his head. But right then, his attention was focused on something else. The breasts that jutted out right in front of him were mesmerising him. He couldn't get his eyes of the mountains in front of him. Suddenly, a finger was lifting his chin up to a smiling female face.

"Don't worry honey, I have a lot planned for you tonight. I absolutely KNOW you're going to enjoy it. Just you wait." She added with a wink. Suddenly a voice cut through the air calling Tanya'a name. She cursed silently and placed Andrew back in the purse. He was nestled between a small hand held mirror and make up kit.

"Sorry Andrew, my mum is calling me. I don't know what she wants. I'll try to escape and get back here as soon as possible." He saw the zipper close and he was plunged into darkness again. He squirmed out between the 2 gargantuan objects and quickly stood up, waking his legs back up. He waited for a minute before he heard the door open. Good! Tanya was back! Andrew grinned as he awaited all the surprised she had in store for him.

"Tanya! Where are you!?" Andrew's heart dropped as he heard Tanya's sister, Katelyn. Katelyn was Tanya's fraternal twin yet they didn't look alike at all. Tanya was a redhead while Katelyn had dark brown hair, almost as dark as Andrew's. She was a good friend of his, a great one actually, but he didn't want anyone else to find him.

"Tanya! Guess she's not here. Oh well, i'll just go borrow some money from her wallet. I'll pay her back later." Andrew suddenly realized that her wallet was in her purse. He tried to move but suddenly the bag shook and he just managed to semi conceal himself before the zipper opened.

"Damn, there's so much shit in here, I don't think I can find it. Andrew saw a huge hand descend into the bag moving some items out of the way searching for the wallet.

"Crap! I can never find it in this mess. Oh well..." Andrew was relieved as he felt the bag lowered down. Suddenly everything was tipping forward and then finally, he went completely vertical. Katelyn had turned the bag upside down and everything including Andrew had fallen out of it. He looked up and saw Katelyn shaking the bag trying to get everything out. He stayed completely still hoping that she didn't see him.

"I don't see it... Oh there it is!" He cracked his eyes open and saw the hand descend right next to him. He froze up even more and hoped to god the giantess didn't spot him.

"Good thing I found it on time... Wait a second, what the hell is that right next to it?" Andrew's blood froze, cold as ice, and he felt finger's wrapping around his naked body.

"It looks like a really small doll... didn't know Tanya kept those. Wonder if it makes any noise." Suddenly he was being squeezed tightly by the long spindly fingers and he opened his eyes and gasped in pain.

"It moves! What the hell?!" She stopped squeezing and Andrew started gasping for air while Katelyn carefully scrutinized him. It clearly wasn't a doll, it looked more like a tiny person, a familiar tiny person too. But that wasn't possible!

"What are you..." she muttered to herself not expecting an answer. But she received one to her immense surprise.

"I'm a person! Stop hurting me Katelyn, you... you're crushing me! Stop!" Katelyn gasped herself and loosened her grip around Andrew. She looked at the diminutive person in her hand.

"W-who are you? H-how did y-you get so s-small?" She asked extremely curious to find out about the tiny man clenched in her fist.

"It's me Andrew! Please give me back to Tanya! I need to see her!" Katelyn was beyond shocked at the moment as she realized that it was indeed Andrew. Her hand opened up into a palm which allowed Andrew to stand up, unsteadily, and look her in the eye.

"Andrew! It's you after all. You look kind of cute at that size..." Andrew rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time that day. 

"Yes i'm cute, just give me back to your sister. Pleeeease?" Andrew pleaded toward the giant girl. Katelyn was torn, it was right to just put him back where he was and let everything go back to normal, but she had another idea.

"Nah, I have a better idea. I'm going to keep you for the night k?" She asked him. Andrew couldn't believe what he was hearing. She was going to keep him?! He wondered what that could possibly mean.

"No! Don't take me! I want to be with Tanya! Tanya!" He started yelling her name but knew that she couldn't hear him. Katelyn covered Andrew's mouth with her finger which inadvertently covered his whole face.

"It's ok lil Andrew, i'll make sure she gets you safe and sound tomorrow. I'm just gonna let her sweat a night out. It's fun to see her super nervous. I like that idea, how about you! Oh, don't be a pussy, i'm going to treat you nice. Just leave everything to me! Then we'll be fine!" Andrew slumped down in defeat as her hand clenched around him once more and she quickly swept all the items back into the purse and set it back where she found it. Katelyn stuck Andrew in her jeans pocket and walked out quickly before Tanya got back

Andrew curled up in the pocket brooding over his night. He knew that tonight was going to be a bad night.

Oh how right he was.

Chapter End Notes:

Not much dialogue I know... 

But next chapter is more interesting than this.

Chapter 7 is where it all begins.

 

PS The I Room is going to come back later on. It's going to be important.