- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Surprise! I managed to get the day off and I finished chapter 4 early.

Chapter 4

Both Andrew and Judy jumped up at the same time. 

"What? What does she want?"

"I imagine she wants to see Andrew since she still thinks he's leaving tomorrow." Judy thought about this. It made sense but what was she going to tell the girl. Andrew was also thinking about all that was happening.

First he shrinks to an inch and a half tall. Next he finds out that he can't go to college nor is he going to be fixed. THEN his GIRLFRIEND comes over not knowing he's a tiny freak. Could this day get any worse?

"Ok, Angela, take Andrew and quickly hide him. I'll take to Tanya."

"What are you going to tell her?" Judy looke at Angela impatiently.

"Whatever I want! I don't know if i'll tell her everything now, but go hide him, just to be careful. Go!" Angela hurried off with Andrew in her clenched hand. She hurried and looked around for anywhere, anything to hide him in. There! an old wicker basket containing some blankets. Angela placed Andrew on top and covered him with a blanket. Good, he wasn't visible.

"Now stay here!" 

 

Meanwhile, Judy opened the door and saw Tanya standing there patiently waiting. She was a pretty girl, with not fiery red hair, but a lighter red. Her green eyes sharply contrasted this making her quite unique. But the reason Andrew liked her wasn't for her looks. Andrew saw what was inside. Tanya was one of the nicest, sweetest girls Judy Griffin had ever met. If she had to pick a word to describe her, the closest she could find was 'pure'. 

"Hi Tanya, what brings you here today?"

"Hi Ms. Griffin, I just came by to see Andrew before he left tomorrow. Is he here?" Judy bit her lip wondering what she should tell the girl.

"Come in, we'll talk inside." Tanya walked in and they sat in the kitchen. 

"Sorry Tanya, Andrew's not here right now. He's not going to be here for the night actually." Tanya heard this and her eyes started to water.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Oh, sorry" Tanya said wiping her eyes, getting rid of some tears. "It's just that I thought Andrew would want to say goodbye before he left for college tomorrow." 

"He's not leaving tomorrow sweetie! He's not! So don't be sad."

"When is he leaving then?"

"Umm, we're not sure. Andrew hasn't told us yet." Right then Angela walked in.

"Hi Tanya, come to see Andrew?" Tanya nodded. The two girls were actually good friends. Even though they had a two year age difference, both were very comfortable around each other most of the time. If they were both the same age, there would be no doubt they would be best friends.

"Yeah, but can you excuse me? I need to go to the bathroom quickly." Tanya got up and headed down the hall.

***

Stay here? That was kind of boring. Andrew decided to wait a minute then get out. Luckily, Angela didn't pile too much of the blanket on top of him so he could get out easily. He did and saw he was right outside the restroom. Luckily, he was in a wicker basket so the strands on the outside made it easy to climb down. It was kind of like a ladder and he made it down in a couple minutes. He jumped off at the bottom and for once, got a chance to recognize the full size of everything around him from the perspective of the floor. Everything was so big. Andrew for once, realized how small he had actually become. And it scared him.

He walked around the basket, not wanting to stray too far in case danger arises. Luckily after a full loop (the basket was a circle) he declared the surrounding areas bug free. Only then did he relax. But not a minute later she felt the ground shaking. Oh crap, Angela's coming, she's going to be pissed i'm not in the basket. But then a pair of sandals came into view. 

Those look like Tanya's... Oh shit! They were Tanya's! Andrew looked up and Tanya caught his look. She stood there in total surprise and he ran behind the basket before she could do anything.

"What the... Just a stupid bug, too bad I didn't squish it..." Andrew was both relieved and scared. She didn't recognize him, but she could have stepped on him. Luckily she was too surprised to actually do anything. Which saved his life. Andrew was going to have to be more careful.

 

Tanya walked back into the kitchen and took her seat again. 

"Sorry, I saw a bug outside your bathroom. I didn't squish it though it ran behind a basket before I could get it." Angela paled visibly hearing this. Judy noticed this and quickly stared her daughter in the eyes. They had a conversation without the use of any words.

Was that...

Yes

Should we tell her?

I'll get Andrew

Ok you do that

 

Tanya noticed the silence, "What's wrong?" Judy turned back to Tanya with a tired expression. Angela got up and left the room.

"Uhh, is something wrong guys? Should I leave? I can go, it's no bother if Andrew's not here." 

"But he is here Tanya. I don't know how to say this, so i'll show you. He's here." Tanya was now really confused.

"You just said he wasn't... What's going on? Are you lying to me?" Just then Angela walked in with her hands cupped. 

"Ms. Griffin, what is going on?" 

Angela answered instead, "Sorry about this Tanya, but here's Andrew." Angela unclasped her hands revealing Andrew with his tissue loincloth. She set him on the table in front of Tanya's wide eyes. He stared back and she looked up slowly.

"I-is this a trick of some kind? A-are you pranking me? To post this on the internet later? Because if it is, this is mean!" Angela and Judy exchanged another glance and looked back at the girl.

"No, it's not a trick. Talk to him, he's real. We just don't know how this happened. So don't ask."

Andrew, was actually quite excited contrary to everyone else. He got to see his pretty girlfriend at such a magnificent size! She was even more beautiful than ever! Her beautiful red hair, green eyes, large breast, and flawless skin were maginified to such greatness, he was starting to get a little aroused. She looked back down at him,

"I-is this true? Is that really you Andrew?" 

"Yes!" She nearly screamed at hearing the tiny thing speak. She bent down and poked Andrew in the stomach. None too gently either. He collapsed on the table gasping for breath.

"Hey! What was that for?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't think you're real. I mean, this isn't possible at all. So I just think you're fake. You can't be Andrew who is my boyfriend." Judy was shocked at hearing this.

"Young lady! That 'fake' is a real person! He is my son! I hope you realize that." Tanya didn't seem offended at all.

"Again, you can't be real. It's just impossible. I don't think there is anyway for you to prove to me that you're real." Andrew sat down completely shocked. Here was his girlfriend, who he actually loved, telling him that he couldn't exist. He thought hard, and decided to REMIND her that he was real.

"If I wasn't real, how would I remember everything we did together?" This caused Tanya to pause. 

" Yeah, I remember everything. Like 2 months ago, I bought you a beautiful necklace with purple hearts and your name inscribed in every one of them. And you added some charms of your own to each. Like 2 red hearts with MY name inscribed in each. You did that just a week ago. And we were planning to go for a 6 month anniversary dinner in a few weeks. I had a plan to buy you a beautiful ring, and then I was going to... never mind, i'm not real, why should I tell you this?" Tanya was sitting there with tears dripping down her cheeks. 

"I'm sorry Andrew! It is you! I... I didn't believe it at first, but I could tell you were serious when you wer explaining our dinner plans. Can you forgive me?" 

"I already have baby. I love you." Tanya reached down and picked her boyfriend up carefully.

"But we need to fix this. I can't have other people find out that i'm dating a two inch tall man."

"Wait, are you breaking up with me?"

"No, not officially, but nobody else can know that you're 2 inches tall." Just then, Angela coughed reintroducing her and her mother's presence to the conversation.

"Umm, not to interrupt your lovey dovey moment, but we've already established that. Just sayin..." Both Tanya and Andrew seemed miffed at being interrupted.

"How rude..." Angela turned a bright red and sat back as their mother took control.

"Ok, now i'm not trying to sound mean, but Tanya, you need to go home. Come back tomorrow, but right now, we need to ave some family alone time." Tanya got up.

"I understand perfectly Ms. Griffin. I guess i'll be going then. Bye all you, and Andrew, I love you." She walked out the door leaving the 3 Griffin's alone. Angela breathed deeply finally getting the stress of the conversation to leave her system.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" Judy sat back sweating slightly.

"No, it wasn't honey, but I was scared that Tanya would hurt him. Luckily he managed to convince her before she did. Good job sweetie." Andrew looked down a little embarrased.

"Thanks mom... I was scared." He was interrupted as his mother snatched him up.

"What the heck were you thinking running out into the middle of the hallway like that? She could have stepped on you and not even have noticed. You're lucky she paused before she reacted or else you wouldn't be here!" She was reminded of her own experience of almost crushing Andrew and broke down into tears. Angela held her mother while she cried. Judy was still holding Andrew and he looked down again. His mother was right, he was being irrational and should have stayed in the basket like Angela said. He looked at Angela and noticed she was staring at him.

"Mom? Can I take Andrew with me upstairs?" She nodded, tears still leaking out of her eyes.

"Ok, just don't lose him or hurt him." Angela nodded and grabbed Andrew. She walked into her room locking the door behind her.

"Me and you are going to have a talk." 

Andrew almost pissed himself as he heard his sister' tone.

Chapter End Notes:

I plan to upload chapter 5 by Tuesday. 6 by Friday. I plan on 2 chapters a week. Enjoy this story guys.