- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story is a stand alone story, that takes place between Pinky's Plunge and the finale. You don't need to have read any other story to enjoy this one.
Prescott Collins Academy
A Digi-Downer Universe Story
By
asukafan2001
© Giantess Planet. 2006. All Rights Reserved.


My lungs burn as I dash around the corner and lean up against the wall placing my hands on my knees as I breathe heavily as sweat drips down my face and soaks into my stained white dress shirt. I can feel the floor shake beneath me as two giants walk past me. I can only faintly here what they say over my own labored breathing.

This all happened two weeks ago. I was working late grading some papers. It was one of the things I have prided myself on since I came to Prescott Collins Academy. I always had my students papers back the next day unless it was a report, and then it was three days. As I finished my fifth cup of Star Bucks coffee the door to my classroom swung open. I was shocked to see one my old students.
“Mandy, is that you? How have you been doing? I thought you moved into Southern California. What are you doing over here in the northern region?”
“Oh Mr. Davis, you taught me so much I wanted to pay my respects to you. At the time I though those detentions and extra assignments were a punishment, but I was so wrong. They were to mold and shape me into who I am.”
“Well this is quite a turn around. I’m glad you have come to understand it all. Seeing a student down the road doing well and succeeding in life is what it’s all about. You were always a special student and that’s why I pushed you so hard. Now I know it was worth it.”
“You know Mr. Davis, hearing all that makes this so much harder.” I looked at her puzzled as she dug out what looked like a television remote from her pocket. I never had time to question her, before a blue beam engulfed my body. The entire room began to expand as I watched everything around me grow larger and larger. As I stood up from my office chair I actually had to slide off it and dropped a ways to the ground. I couldn’t believe that I was the size of a six year old and still dropping.
I ran around the corner of my desk and was greeted by the sight of Mandy staring at me. She just looked intently at me. I could almost feel her blue eyes probing my body, her warm soft skin wrap around me like a blanket, holding me in place so that I cannot move.
“What have you done to me” I sputter out, but she didn’t respond. A smile just crept across her face as she took a few steps back. I asked her again, this time yelling as loud as I could.
“Goodbye Mr. Davis” Mandy replied as she walked out of the room, once again, departing from my life.


That was two long weeks ago. Since then I have suffered many trials and much adversity. I have had to do things I would have never dreamed of doing normally just like on my second day like this. It felt degrading as I did it, but now it’s just what I have to do so that I can survive.

I was still a little shocked over what had happened. I just couldn’t wrap my head around one of my old students coming back and then shrinking me like this. I had spent most of my time since then running. Every noise, every sound made me jump. I felt defenseless. I wanted a gun, I wanted a weapon, but I had nothing.
I wasn’t even thinking straight as I wandered around. I just walked not really paying much attention to anything or anyone. As I walked down the path towards the residential halls, I came across one of the outdoor eating areas. It was nothing special just a handful of wood tables spread about an octagon shaped quad with benches encircling the wood tables. In four of the corners were garbage cans.
I continued down the path when I felt the ground tremble. It reminded me of a quivering lip of a little boy who knew that he had done something wrong and was just about to get the life beat out of him by his pa. Only, the trembling grew worse. I was strafing from side to side haphazardly just trying to stay on my feet. The trembling grew worse and worse until it was more like a pounding.
I took off running as best I could under the circumstances. I could see a dark shadow in the distance. I looked up for a moment to see that it was one of the wood benches. I knew that it would be my only chance, especially if this pounding was what I thought it was.
As soon as I reached the safety of the bench, I tumbled to the ground. I rolled end over end across the concrete floor. As I rolled my body cascaded into what would have been pebbles before, but are now boulder sized beach balls without the give. I didn’t stop until I hit a rather large crack. I instinctively dug my fingers as deep into the crack that I could and then held on for dear life. The pounding continued to get worse and worse until it felt like I was in the middle of an earthquake, then all at once everything stopped.
I stood and looked around confused at first, and then one final tremor coursed through the ground knocking me onto my stomach as the giants sat down on around the benches.
I pushed my bruised my body up from the ground and looked around in amazement. I was surrounded by sandals, and shoes of every type. I spun around in a circle taking in the pair of bare sandal clad feet which were a ways in front of me. The perfectly painted toes resting upon what looked like foam bed with straps. My eyes drifted upwards following her bare legs into a skirt. Then next to her I saw a pair of legs covered in denim.
As I now stood completely up I started to become aware of the conversation all around me. The voices were so loud I couldn’t really understand what they were saying. It was as if they were all talking into megaphones at the same time. I spun around in a circle looking for a way to escape this audio mayhem, but much to my chagrin there were legs everywhere, bare legs, covered legs, all of which looked huge. I didn’t dare move from my spot in the middle of the underside of this table. The thought of being crushed beneath a giant sandal or a shoe didn’t please me.
I had resigned myself to sitting here waiting for them to leave when a French fry fell what from what seemed like the heavens. It cascaded down to the floor right next to a pink foam sandal. My hunger begun to resurface as my mouth watered and my stomach started to chant food, food, food. I was making my way to my feet when her foot shifted slightly. I could only watch as she slammed her foam sandal down onto the ground right where the French fry was. She then drug her sandal across the concrete floor a little and lifted her foot up as she stood up form the bench along with everyone else. The world was shaking once again as they gathered there things. Giant back packs, and tote bags were lifted up, shoes and sandals were walking around chaotically. The ground was constantly shaking. This was ten times worse then before, however it was much briefer. As soon as the pounding subsided I looked back at the pile of mush that was a French fry. It was covered crud and filth from the underside of her sandal. I approached the discarded French-fry and dug my hands into the warm mush potato. My nose crinkled and my mind was repulsed, but I couldn’t control myself. My hands were lifting this mashed crud into my mouth. My tongue curled around and it slid it to the back of my throat. I felt disgusted as it traveled down my throat but I didn’t have time to think as my hands were already shoveling another pile into my mouth.


That was my first meal in this new life, if you can even call it that. It is more like a shell of a life. I have become accustomed to eating these giants’ leftovers. The actions that repulsed me so the first day, no longer bother me. I have drunk another person’s saliva just to survive. I got my first nights sleep in an empty bag of Doritos. My life has become a series of trials in which I must go through in order to survive. I have to admit though; I have grown use to this.
As I turn the corner I realize that I forgot to look to see if it was clear; as soon as I am fully visible two mighty thuds roll across the floor, followed by a loud voice. I instinctively try to backpedal but my body has frozen. My eyes are locked onto a beat up pair of vans and shoe laces which are wider then my head. She has on a backwards Pittsburgh Steelers hat in which her rope like blonde locks of hair are pouring out the side of. I watch her with one arm pick up a skateboard that looks like an aircraft carrier on wheels.
“What are you doing?” I manage to somehow get out of my mouth as her foot lands right beside me. I gulp as her body hulks over me, and I stand face to face with the largest pair of cargo pants that I have seen in my life.
“Wait, stop, Please!” comes out of my lips as I fight with myself to move. I quickly become shadowed by the top half of her body bending over. I find myself looking up at an army green Tony Hawk sweatshirt. She says something but I can’t make out what it is because of the magnitude of her voice.
My body finally starts to backpedal, but her arm stretch out past me faster then I can comprehend. It’s just a greenish blur and then all of the sudden I slam into the palm of her hand. I instinctively look behind myself and can hardly believe that this is the hand of a young woman. The lines of her palm are now crevices in which I can run my fingers through, her skin feels oily yet warmth radiates from her body causing me to shiver. I realize for the first time how cold I have been. My body feels like ice in comparison to hers. I look back surprised to see her lying on her stomach staring straight at me.
“What are you going to do to me?” I nervously say as I apprehensively look from side to side and come to the realization that I have no options. This girl is to fast, too strong, and way to big to escape from. She says something, but all I can do is cover my ears and look at her.
The front door to the main academic building bursts open and before I can do anything else her oily hands wrap around me. I try to wiggle from side to side to get away but its hopeless, her hand is like a vice grip as her entire body swings and sways as she stands back up.
“What are you doing? What are you going to do with me?” I scream up at her this time, but I still get no response. Another voice rumbles this way and I hear my giant yell back at her. She then looks down and me as I look up at her, for a moment our eyes meet.
All at once I am flung into her sweatshirt pocket and I tumble end over end. The grinding of her skateboard wheels against the pavement is all I can hear now. I scurry to the end of her pocket as I think of an error in her judgment. I can just jump out of her pocket. I smile as I approach the edge. I look out at the world speeding by. It looks as if we are traveling fifty or sixty miles per hour. There is no way I can jump from this pocket, my eyes then happen to angle downwards and a lump forms in the back of my throat.
“There is no way I can get out of this pocket.” I say to myself as I crawl back into the depths of this giant’s pocket. I am forced to grab onto her sweatshirt with my left and right hands to keep from being bounced about the pocket as she skates down the sidewalk, this reduces what would be unbearable bouncing to merely a gentle sway.
My stomach starts churn as I hear the giant clomp up the stairs, talking to people as she passes them by. I yell out to each of them hoping that one of them will hear me, hopefully saving me from this giant, but none of them do. As she stops moving I slink down into her pocket releasing my grip on her sweatshirt pocket so that I can cover my ears as her jingling keys assault my ears.
All at once everything starts moving again. I struggle to grab a hold onto her sweatshirt but I am already moving. A loud thud which I can only assume is her skateboard hitting the floor, a flash of light enters the pocket causing my eyes to blink profusely and my vision blur. I barely can make out her hand coming towards me at first but as her fingers stretch out above my head as my vision begins to return.
This giant’s tentacle like fingers grasps me with ease as I am pulled from her pocket and dropped into her opposite hand. She curls fingers up and spreads them apart slightly as she looks down at me, her blonde locks of hair which is dyed pink at the tips fall around me. I can smell her breath as it washes over me with every exhale she makes. As I look up at her near flawless face accept for a pimple on her cheek, I realize how small I have really become.
She moves her opposite hand towards me while extending her middle finger. I grimace as her finger strikes me in the stomach. The giant’s finger moves up and down as she pokes and prods me. I grasp her finger each time in a meek attempt to push it away.
I grab my ears in pain as she says something. All I can hear is thunderous roars and then a giggle.
“Is this better?” the giant whispers. I respond a yes by shaking my head as I look up at her in fear and awe.
“Good, so what the hell happened to you? I can’t believe that you were always like this. I have never seen a tiny person like you before.” The giant says, speaking a mile a minute while whispering.
“What are you going to do to me?” I yell as loudly as I can, but I can tell by the look her face that my voice must be incredibly soft to her.
“That depends on how you respond to my questions, now you are going to answer the question I asked you.” In an instant her hand was squeezing me tightly. I never saw her fingers move from there curled position, but before I knew it they were wrapped around my body tightly. Every square inch of my body was under pressure as she looks down at me.
I can hardly believe the ease in which this giant can just hurt another person like this. It’s like I am not even human to her. Ever since my discovery she has acted like I barely have the right to be acknowledged.
Her might finally wins the better of me as I spill my story out to her. As I finish I feel her grip on me loosen. I breathe a sigh of relief at my body once again regains freedom, even though I still hurt all over from her vice like grip she had me in just moments ago.
“Well, you can let me go now.” I yell up to her, but her attention is broken by the door opening as I speak. A short yet loud rumble courses through out the room from the new person. I can only assume that it is some form of greeting, as my giant responds. After a short time I see the new giant make her way towards me.
This new giant has more of a preppy look to her from what I can tell. As her face looms over me I can see different kinds of make up spread across her face. She has her dyed, Jessica Simpson blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail. The roots of her hair are starting to change back to what looks like a light brown.
As the new giant reaches me a wall of pink engulfs my vision. I can barely make out a small Adidas logo in the upper corner of the hoodie. I crab walk backwards right into the giants fingers which are bent upwards as her giant face lowers down towards me. I can smell peppermint begin to assault the air as this new giant breathes down onto me.
A bit of fear begins to course through my body as she eyes me. A thought pops into my head for the first time. What if they don’t release me? My apprehensions turn to absolute terror at this revelation. I dart my head from left to right trying to see some way to escape, but nothing is coming into my head. I remember looking down from this giants pocket when she was traveling here on her skateboard and seeing how far down it was. I begin to wonder if this is what Mandy wanted.
I find myself kicking my legs into the air hoping to somehow halt the hand of this new giant. I only see her fingertips out the sleeve of her shirt and her thumb coming out of a hole on the side of her sweatshirt.
The first thing I feel is the softness of her sweatshirt and then her thumb wraps around me, her thumb presses me into her sweatshirt as I am pulled away from the hand of the girl who found me. I futilely try to kick at her but she easily pins my body as I am held in front of her face.
“Mr. Davis? Oh my god, we are so going to keep you.” My heart thumped in fear as this new giant said my name. I struggled trying to recall her name, but that thought left me as I heard them say we are going to keep you. I began to struggle in her grip flailing my limbs wildly. I put all my energy into each blow I landed against their giant bodies. All I had was the hope that somehow I would land a blow strong enough to get them to release me. I heard this new giant begin to laugh as she watched me fling my limbs against her body. I didn’t stop until I had completely exhausted myself and I fell unconscious from lack of energy.
I awoke the next morning rubbing my eyes unable to believe the horrible nightmare that I had. As I sat up with a sore back I got the shock of my life. Metal bars surrounded me and I found myself lying on what looked like a bed made for a doll. A soft but lumpy piece grey foam, the kind you get if you buy sensitive electrical equipment. I lie on top of the bed and look at what must be left over fabric that makes up my sheets.
I shiver as I get out of my bed. The metal bars feel as if they are holding in the cold around me. I grasp my makeshift bed sheets and wrap them around me as I walk towards the metal bars. My body shivers and convulses. My arms shake as I reach for the metal bars. I grasp two of them and quickly let go in surprise of how cold they feel. I exhale loudly and reach towards them again this time I try to pull them apart, but they have no give whatsoever.
“Shoot” I yell to no one in particular as I turn my body sideways as I try to shimmy out of the cage. I curse my size as I find myself to big to fit between the bars. I dejectedly look out at the gigantic room. I appear to be on a high shelf in their room. Next to the cage is a vase that has some flowers in it along with two picture frames on either side of the cage.
“Hey! Wake up!!! Let me out of here. Let me out. P, Pl, Please.” I scream as I look at the two giants that are curled up in their beds with their comforters wrapped around them. I dismally press my back against the metal bars and slide down to the floor of the cage; I wrap my arms around my knees and press my head into my lap.
My head bolts up as I hear an alarm go off. One of them mumbles something and I hear her get out of bed. I look behind me and see the new girl walking about the room; her hair is all over the place. I notice that she has on a pair of glasses with thin black rims, along with a blue football jersey that hangs down to a few inches above her knees.
“Hey get up holly” she shouts as she sits down at her computer desk and clicks through what looks like her email. As she is about to finish I see a smile creep across her face as she looks up at me in the cage. She immediately walks towards me and taps her fingers against the metal bars.
“I can’t believe you are really in there.” She whispers with a large grin. She then spins on her heels and starts walking towards a closet. My eyes lock onto her as I watch her transform from her un kept messy look to the beautiful young woman I saw yesterday. I glance over at Holly who is still lying in bed, dead to the world.
As the new girl walks towards me once again this time reaching for the cage. She opens the latch on the roof and reaches in after me. I don’t even bother trying to avoid her as she pulls me out of that prison.
“So what do you think of your new home?” she whispers as she walks back over to her unmade bed and sits down, gripping me tightly in her hand.
“That is not my home. It’s a prison. Now let me go. I have had enough of this. I want you to take me to the administration building. They are probably worried sick about me along with my friends.”
“Oh, you don’t know, do you?” The new giant says with a smile on her face.
“Know what?” I yell with a huff.
“Well they were calling it a disappearance but a maimed body turned up in the river. The police couldn’t identify it at first but apparently someone in your family must have thought it looked a lot like you, because they said it was you. There were no signs of foul play, but no suicide marks either. It’s was a real mystery on what happened. However, it looks like holly solved that mystery. As far as the world is concerned your dead. You don’t exist anymore. You know what that makes you now? It makes you a possession. How does it feel to be owned by a student? I had to sit in your boring class everyday listening to your stupid lectures, but not anymore. Now you do whatever I say because if you don’t, you are going to be in a lot of trouble. Trouble, Mr. Davis usually comes with pain.”
I couldn’t believe what I had just heard. I knew I couldn’t be dead but I didn’t think even these girls would lie about something like that. I was so taken aback I didn’t know what to think anymore.
“Since your dead, I can do this and it means nothing.” My entire world rushed backwards as this giant laid down on her bed. I was lifted up into the air dropped what felt like several feet but in reality was only several inches down onto chest.
I crashed against her soft white sweater and then sank between two mounds immediately realized were breasts. I grasped and pulled at anything I could get my hands on as I tried to free myself.
“You really are pathetic. If you were a person this would be wrong Mr. Davis. I am your student and you are my teacher, but you aren’t a person. So this can’t be wrong. You are possession, an item. The dictionary defines possession as property, it also calls it ownership. You fall into that category, but you almost fall into the pet category. Do you know what a pet is Mr. Davis? Webster says a pet is any domesticated animal that is kept as a companion. I thought that was you, but I was wrong. You see, you aren’t a animal. You are an item.”
“You can’t be serious” I angrily snap at her.
“Oh but I am. You are probably going to spend the rest of your life like this. You have no rights. You can’t fend for yourself. Anyone or anything could kill with you ease. Want to live outside? Well there all those stray cats that live around campus, plus it gets awfully cold in the winter. I saw you shivering last night in that cage Mr. Davis and its only fall. When the snow flies you would die outside. Face it, this is your existence. This is what you were destined to be. Nothing but a piece property, the best part is, you are her property. Holly Taylor’s property, the same Holly who just wants to sleep till noon, the same Holly who passes every class with a D. She is a slacker. She spends her time skateboarding and doing all sorts of tricks and wild stunts. She jokes around and is always looking for a goodtime, but not me. I am responsible, I’m going somewhere. The only place Holly is going for sure is the arcade.”
The giant pulls me off of her sweater and starts carrying me back towards the cage. The world passes by me, but I am in a daze. Partly in shock over what I had just heard and partly because my brain trying to rationalize everything I just heard. This girl just completely and utterly put me in my place.
I find myself lost in my thoughts; I don’t even realize the passage of time. When I hear Holly start to stir, I have no idea what time of day it is. I stand up and turn to look out of the cage and find myself shocked to see the face of Holly pressed against the cage with a big smile. She grabs me out of the cage and tosses me onto her dresser as she gets dressed in similar clothes to that of what she had on yesterday only this sweatshirt has a skateboarder on it.
“I hope you are ready for an exciting day.” Holly says as she grabs one of the drawstrings on her sweatshirt and ties it around my neck. As soon as she releases her hold me I can feel the knot around my neck tighten slightly.
“Davis, you have nothing to worry about if you don’t try to escape. The more you fight with that knot the tighter it gets. So you better just hang there until I am ready to do something with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~One Year Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can’t believe how many days I have spent in this prison. I have found out everything Holly’s roommate Tina James said has turned out to be true. I have waited for what seems like a lifetime for some opportunity to escape. None has come; this young woman has me completely outsmarted. I am twice her age and yet she has me outsmarted.
“Heya Davis! I have come across a little something that just might be of some interest to you. Remember this!” I watched from my prison as Holly pulled out a weird television remote looking thing. I didn’t realize what it was at first, but then I remembered how this all started. That thing Mandy was holding, it looked just like that only was grey and this is black.
“Where, where did you get that?” I anxiously say.
“I don’t know why you are so excited. It’s not like I am going to use it on you, but if you must know. Ash is going to college in California and she gave me one when I told her about everything.”
“Ash? You mean you are going to keep me like this? You cant!”
“Yeah, my sister and of course I am. I own you, but you are going to be getting a friend soon to hang out with you on my hoodies and to room with you.

The End