- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Author's note:  This is my first try at writing fiction.  It's a simple, self-contained "boy meets girl, girl shrinks boy" story without any major twists and turns.  I figured I would start with something small and straightforward to flex my writing muscles and get a taste of writing for the genre, before attempting anything more ambitious with fancy plots and actual character development.  Advice and comments are welcome.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Written by subatomic on December 30, 2012

Amy watched the mad scientist dash about the basement laboratory, pulling levers and checking circuits one by one.  Nick disapproved of the mad scientist label ("I am not a mad scientist, I am a mad engineer!") but the archetype fit -- here was a man who was totally absorbed with his work, slightly unkempt, and even wore a lab coat which provided no protection at all from his high-energy physics experiments.  Although Nick somehow managed to keep himself fit and healthy, his obsessive nature meant long hours, little sleep, and a complete obliviousness to the world around him including popular culture, current events, his increasingly excessive electricity bill, and even his lovely assistant's constant attempts at flirting.

"Are you sure the high frequency currents aren't going to backflow into the power grid this time?" Amy asked.  "We're still getting threatening calls from the power company demanding payment for the dynamos you fried after your last experiment plunged the city into darkness for twelve hours."

"Absolutely!" Nick replied.  "I've made a small tweak.  These new electrolytic diodes I invented will feed that power back into our own capacitors, allowing the machine to be ready for reuse immediately!"

The "machine" was a fearsome mess of high-gauge wiring, capacitor banks, dials, switches, meters, and levers, with a circular platform in the middle of it all.  It wasn't exactly what Amy had in mind when she decided to take on some moonlighting to help pay for her ongoing graduate work in electrical engineering.  She needed the money and wanted practical experience to establish industry credentials, so she jumped at the opportunity to intern for the legendary entrepreneur-engineer Nick Boffin.  She envisioned sleek laboratories, teams filled with the greatest minds in engineering, and maybe even a matching 401k retirement plan.  What she got was a dingy basement full of workbenches, a hastily assembled contraption that kept her reaching for the fire extinguisher, and... Nick.

She wasn't sure exactly when she fell for Nick Boffin.  Over the course of the last three months, her feelings for Nick advanced from admiration to fondness to a full-blown schoolgirl crush.  Unfortunately, Nick either wasn't interested or -- more likely -- too oblivious to catch on to her endless hair flicking, teasing, and casual touches.  Frustration led her to increasingly more direct physical attempts to attract Nick's attention.  Amy knew she wasn't a supermodel.  She'd never be accused of being skinny, but despite her sturdy frame she wasn't really overweight, either.  Besides, if her dirty blonde hair and friendly face couldn't melt Nick's heart, she could always fall back to her secret weapon -- her exceptionally well-endowed chest that never failed to leave the boys speechless in the bedroom.

"What's our experiment for tonight?" Amy asked.

Nick turned from his equipment and peered back at his intern, his steel-blue eyes barely able to conceal his excitement.  "Amy, this is the night that all of our hard work will pay off.  It's time for human experimentation."

"Nick... I don't think the ethics board would approve of you putting a person into this machine.  Besides, who would volunteer for such a thing?"

"To hell with the ethics board!  I'm sure they think they have jurisdiction over everyone who wears a lab coat and makes toast, but this is a private endeavor.  As for the volunteer, I couldn't in good conscience put anybody's life in jeopardy but my own.  I'll be the guinea pig."

"NICK!  Are you seriously saying that you're going to..."

"Yes.  Tonight, I will be the first human being in history to experience miniaturization."

Amy took a long, sidelong glance at the pile of miniaturized artifacts beginning to clutter one corner of the lab.  She never would have believed such a thing was possible if she hadn't personally witnessed the machine reducing these objects in size.  Even with her extensive background in physics, she couldn't quite wrap her head around Nick's explanation of creating a "localized space-time context" with an "increased value of Coulomb's constant" which "contracts the electron cloud" of each atom.  Her professors never prepared her for a man who sees fit to change fixed constants of the universe to his liking.  Among the collection of doll-sized chairs, tables, toys, plants, and fruit were many reminders of the early experiments that left the artifacts burned, liquefied, or hopelessly distorted.

"Nick, I can't let you do this.  It's too dangerous."

"Relax.  Please trust me when I say that I absolutely love living, and wouldn't step into the machine if I wasn't totally certain of its safety."

Amy didn't trust Nick to keep his optimism in check, but he continued to preach about the myriad safety checks and balances as he stepped into a closet and began changing clothes.  Knowing that Nick was determined to conduct the experiment with or without her help, Amy eventually relented and agreed to help against her better judgment.  When Nick emerged, he was wearing nothing but a medical gown.

"The field can be finicky with certain synthetic materials and excessive amounts of metal," explained Nick, "so I needed to rid myself of the contents of my pockets, belt, and clothes.  I'm now so stripped down that I could almost make it through airport security without a pat-down."

"I still don't think this is a good idea, Nick," Amy expressed in her increasingly concerned voice.

"Everything is going to be fine.  The machine is preprogrammed and fully charged, so you can hit the big red button whenever you're ready," Nick instructed as he stepped onto the platform.

Amy nervously eyed the "big red button" mounted on the control panel.  The machine was entirely software controlled and could have been started with the click of a mouse, but Nick had gone the extra mile to make sure there was a "big red button" to press.  Amy gathered her nerve and finally mashed her thumb into the button.

The room momentarily filled with a blinding light.  This was expected.

Sparks began to violently fly out of every panel.  This was not expected.

"NICK!"

* * *

After a few seconds, the sparks abated and the smoke began to clear.  Amy ran to the platform and found it held a perfectly proportional, three-foot tall version of Nick Boffin who was coughing and trying to clear his lungs of smoke.  Seeing her boss reduced to the size of a child, Amy was overcome with protective emotions and felt a wave of concern wash over her.  She crouched down on her knees and held his shoulders.  "Nick, are you okay?" she asked.

Nick looked up at his larger-than-life assistant, and was stunned by the sight.  He had been secretly attracted to Amy for a long time, but didn't feel it was appropriate to make advances on his intern, and while she was certainly very friendly to him, he didn't think she was interested in being anything more than colleagues.  Seeing Amy as a statuesque twelve-foot tall amazon with her concerned face looking down from above, and her beach-ball sized breasts looming in front of him, made him want to jump into her arms.  He resisted this urge, and tried to regain his composure.  "I'm fine.  I'm fine.  I can't say the same about the machine, though."

"What about the checks and balances?  What about the safety features?"

"Well, I do appear to be safe and healthy, so I'll consider that a success.  I'll need to take a closer look at the machine before I can say for sure what happened," said Nick as he stepped off the platform.  "I need to inspect the capacitor bank, but I can't reach it from here.  Can you give me a boost up to the control shelf?"

Amy put her hands under Nick's shoulders, gingerly lifted him, and set him down on the control panel.  Holding the object of her affection sent shivers through her spine, and she began feeling the pangs of desire well up within her.  She briefly struggled with the morality of taking advantage of such an emergency, but she also felt that this situation might be just the thing to bring her and Nick closer.  While Nick buried his head in the capacitor bank, Amy began slowly unbuttoning the top few buttons of her blouse and leaned over the diminutive engineer, looking over his shoulder into the machinery.

Nick shook his head at the machine and said, "It's just as I feared.  The electrolytic diodes must have failed and shorted out the capacitors.  They'll take at least ten hours to recharge.  I guess we'll just have to wait for--" 

Nick turned around to discover Amy leaning over him, and found himself staring into a display of cleavage the likes of which no man had ever seen.  He was immediately rendered incapable of speech, and unsuccessfully tried to avert his gaze from his intern's chest.  "I uh... um... oh."  Nick suddenly realized he had an erection that was making quite a tent in the medical gown.  He threw his hands over his mid-section in a casual way he hoped was discrete, and looked up into Amy's eyes.  "Oh gosh!  Amy, I uh... didn't mean... uh..."

Amy cupped the back of his head in her hand, and moved in for the world's first inter-size kiss.  As Nick felt Amy's large mouth envelop his lips, she moved her other hand over his middle and gently began rubbing his erection with her thumb.  Nick surrendered wholly, wrapping his arms around the giant woman's neck and returning her kisses with sudden passion.  Amy dipped down a bit, and pushed his groin into her cleavage.  "Oh my god!" Nick exclaimed.

"How about we move to the bed?" whispered Amy into his ear.  Nick looked over at the small steel-frame bed he used for power-napping, turned back to Amy and could only nod his head in enthusiastic approval.  "Keep your arms around me."  Nick complied, and Amy held him close while carrying him over to the bed.

Sitting down on the bed with Nick sitting in her lap, Amy began removing her blouse, revealing her magnificent bra-cradled breasts to the small man.  "They're 36H, in case you were wondering."  Amy reached behind her back, unclasped her bra, and tossed it to the floor.  Freed of their tight constraints, the breasts seemed to jump out of Amy's body and filled Nick's vision as they took on their natural shape.  Amy had extremely large breasts before Nick became small, but now that they had seemingly doubled in every dimension, Nick's urges went into overdrive.  Amy pushed Nick's head into her breasts, and Nick responded by licking the heavenly orbs while struggling to lift them with his hands.  Amy gently directed Nick's face to her right breast, where he took the nipple into his mouth and began servicing in earnest while continuing to grope her left breast.  Amy groaned in pleasure.

While Nick was busy with the breast play, Amy managed to lift the medical gown off him, revealing a fine specimen of the male physique, only reduced to a more compact and manageable size.  Pulling Nick away from his new obsession with her chest, she stood him upright on the bed and took his member into her mouth.  It was naturally quite small, but Amy found some convenience in being able to easily take its entire length into her mouth without gagging.  After a few moments of pleasuring Nick with her mouth and tongue, she realized he was in danger of climaxing, so she guided Nick to lie down on his back as she removed her pants and panties.

Nick was in awe of the sight of the naked twelve-foot tall woman straddling his body above him, leaning over him supporting herself with her elbows somewhere behind his head.  She lowered her heavy breasts, now assisted by gravity to appear at their full splendor, onto Nick's head.  Nick eagerly returned to his breast duties as Amy reached under her, found Nick's three-inch cock, and guided it into her vagina.  Both Nick and Amy began thrusting their hips into each other, and both found great pleasure in discovering that Nick's size was perfect for giving great attention to Amy's breasts during intercourse.  The best sex of their lives finally reached a common climax and Amy rolled over on her back beside Nick, exhausted.  She pulled Nick on top of her, cradled his head in her breasts, and they both fell fast asleep.

* * *

Nick woke up thinking that it was all a dream, until he realized that his pillow was actually Amy's giant left breast.  He looked up to find Amy already awake and staring down at him.  "Well, good morning, my little hotty," Amy said.

"Wow... Amy..." Nick said as he tried to shake the morning cobwebs from his mind.  "Last night was incredible."

"I'll say," Amy replied.  "You never know what will happen when your three-foot tall boss finally notices that you have tits."

"Oh, Amy.  Believe me, I've known you have tits since the day we met.  Say... back at the machine, was that timely display of your spectacular cleavage intentional?"

"Hey, what's a girl to do when her guy can't seem to catch hints?  I figured I'd take a chance that you might happen to like boobs.  Especially the biggest boobs you've ever seen.  Was I right?"

Nick's eyes fell to the oversized mammary glands around him, and he felt his penis growing hard again.

"Let's find out," Amy stated matter-of-factly as she sat upright, pulled Nick up to a standing position with his feet straddling her hips, and pushed his crotch into her breasts.  She lifted her breasts with her hands and pushed them together around Nick's member, as he wrapped his hands around her neck and instinctively began thrusting.  Amy planted numerous kisses on Nick's upper chest, as Nick looked down and couldn't help but think that Amy was a whole lot of woman for his miniaturized equipment.  Amy's titanic tits would easily swallow his cock whole even at normal size.  Nick's ego couldn't be bruised too much, though, while he was having the time of his life ramming his erection into her enormous endowment.  In short order, Nick blew his load all over Amy's vast expanse of soft breast flesh.

Amy kissed him on his forehead and went in search of a tissue to clean up the mess.  Nick was exhausted, but managed to crawl out of bed before Amy returned.  "Amy, that was incredible.  Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Well..." Amy said, as she walked up to Nick who found himself eye-level with her crotch.  "You know, you're just the right height to really show a woman how much you care."

Nick smiled, wrapped his arms around Amy's pleasantly curvy behind, and buried his head in her crotch.  Amy squealed in pleasure as Nick's tongue began drawing the alphabet on her clitoris.  "Oh my god, Nick, I'm coming!" Amy screamed as she pushed Nick's head harder into her womanhood.  Amy bellowed out a groan of release, and tried to catch her breath.  "Nick, I'm afraid we're going to have to keep you this size.  I can do all the housework and heavy lifting, and you can do your part by working your magic down there.  What do you think?"

Nick smiled, and thought to himself that the deal didn't sound half bad.

* * *

The newly consummated couple eventually got around to putting on a minimum of clothing -- Amy in her bra and panties, and Nick in his medical gown -- and went to work on repairing the machine.  "The capacitors are fully charged, and I've reseated the diodes, so everything should be good," reported Nick as he stepped onto the platform.  "You know what to do with the big red button."

Amy hovered her thumb over the button, exclaimed "Get ready to be a giant again!" and pressed.

The bright light filled the room again, and this time only a modest amount of sparks and the smell of burnt insulation emerged from the machine.  When Amy's eyes recovered from the flash, she was stunned to discover that Nick had disappeared!  Upon closer inspection, she found a six-inch tall version of her favorite engineer standing on the platform.  "Damn it!" yelled Nick at the giantess looming before him.  "I must have mixed up the anode and cathode again.  I'm always doing that!  And now that the capacitors are fully depleted, it will take all weekend for them to charge again."

Amy, relieved that Nick was at least in good health and spirits, lowered herself to the platform and propped herself up on her elbows to get a closer look at the pocket-sized Nick Boffin.  "Well, I certainly don't plan on hanging around in this basement all weekend.  I need a shower and some breakfast.  I say we take a drive to my place."  Amy thrust her bra-covered chest out at Nick, giving him a close-up view of colossal cleavage that was larger than he was tall.  "And I know just where to put you for safe keeping."

Nick looked up at Amy, grinned, and began taking a few steps towards the promised land.

"It sure is lucky that someone in your situation has such a well-endowed girlfriend, isn't it?" commented Amy playfully, as she pressed her new boyfriend snugly between her breasts and prepared to leave the lab.

The End.  (or is it?)