- Text Size +
Eternity crushes me in her fist, my arms pinned to my sides. She looks down at me, I try to scream, but the force is way too much than you can imagine. I keep trying to scream, as nothing is coming out, my throat grows hoarse and raspy. I try to wiggle but she has me on lockdown.

"You shouldn't have ran away from me you little shit. My mom and Hope may think of you as a person, but I see you as a Toy, made for my fun and a way to take out my anger. Can you see how angry I am?" She says.

I try to nod, but her fingers have restrained my entire body. I throw my head back in pain, my mouth still open.

"I said, 'Do you know how angry I am?!" She asks me, shaking me back and forth.

My head moves back and forth, with the movement of her hands.

"yes...." I weakly whisper.

"Good." She simply says.

She wave me over the coffee table in the living room, over 5 inches high in the air. That's like 6 feet in the air to my size. She opens her hand and lets me fall on the cold glass. I hit it with a thud. I land on my face and my body falls soon after. I lift my upper body with my right hand and take a long deep breath. It hurts my chest though. I try to lift myself up using my right hand, but then, with the speed of light, I feel a large object push my into the glass. I move my head to look at what is about to squish my insides out of my mouth. It's Eternity's finger. It presses into my back with no mercy. I shout in pain. God, how long does it take to take a shower?!

"Eternity.... please don't kill me...." I wheeze out.

"What? I wouldn't kill you." She says as she lifts her finger of my back.

I turn around on my back and say "Really?"

I see her finger coming for me but it's too late. She stabs me with her sharp finger nail. It cuts me and I scream. It's like being stabbed with a kitchen knife. I convulse in the pain but it makes it worse.

"I wouldn't kill you yet, because I wanna have some fun with you. Do you want to know why I don't like you?" She asks me.

I try my best to stay silent and not move. She frowns at me and twists her nail around, making the cut wound much bigger.

"Fuck! Yes, I do!" I shout as loud as I can.

"I don't like the way you take advantage over being small." Eternity says bluntly.

"How am I taking advantage of being small? You're the one who broke my arm, injured my leg, scarred me mentally, and now you're sticking your finger into my chest! You're the one taking advantage of how I'm small, you.... you.... you Bitch!" I shout as I wrap my fingers around Eternity's finger.

In an attempt to save myself from having my heart taken out, I push Eternity's finger out of me. This, obviously, was a bad idea. She moves her finger and I look at my chest. There's a large, bloody hole in the middle of it. Well, large to me. I back up and turn to my side by accident. Blood seeps out of the wound and onto the table.

"MY CHEST!" I scream out.

By the way, I'm still naked. I've been really uncomfortable letting these people see my tally whacker.

Eternity sits back and looks at me. I've had enough. I look at the height of the table. A fall from here is enough to kill me, if I aim it right. Using all my strength, I try to get up. I get on one knee and try to lift myself up. It's no use though. Eternity's stab drained me of all my energy. I fall flat on my back letting blood fly in the air and fall on my face.

"Why god? Why me? Why did I have to shrink down to three fucking inches and be tortured, by girl after girl after girl? Just end it. Please." I say looking at the ceiling.

I look at Eternity and see her hand reaching for me. Quickly, I roll to the edge of the table. Without thought, I roll off the ledge and fall to my doom. Well, this is really it I guess. I'll never say good-bye to my mom, or my friends. I close my eyes, but the second I close them, I feel something hard. I hits me in my stomach, making blood fly onto it. I stay still for a few seconds, then I roll off of it onto what feels like carpet. I'm on my back, then I feel something coming up and out of my throat. I roll onto my stomach, and lift myself up. I open my eyes, I'm looking at Eternity's big foot. A lump in my throat is about to come out, I close my eyes and vomit blood all over Eternity's foot. It covers her toe and the top of her foot. She shrieks and moves her foot away, on the couch. I'm still vomiting blood. Then, I stop. I feel weak, as if I'm nothing. My arms wobbling, I fall face-first into a pool of blood vomit.

I feel fingers wrap around my waist and lift me up from the pool of blood. I feel the blood on my face, dripping off of it. I try to lift my head up to look at Eternity's face. I bet she's smiling at what she's done. My pain, and sorrow. No one can begin to fathom the pain I'm experiencing right now.

"I just want a truce. Please." I say.

Silence.

"Ok. Only for now. Only because I pity you. But just remember, you're a toy. MY toy." She says holding me to her face.

I see her raise her finger and
get it ready, like she's going to flick somethi-







"Julian? Come on, please wake up. Please!" I faintly hear a voice say.

"Wha?" I say, opening my eyes a bit.

"Julian? You're alive? Thank God!" She says.

I think Eternity flicked me in my face to knock me out to fake an accident. Why am I so easily knocked out? It's getting a bit old, and too painful.

"What happened?" I say rubbing my head.

"Eternity said that when she was walking, she stepped on something sharp. It made her flinch, dropping you. She caught you though, but with her finger, which is why you have a hole in you're chest. How are you feeling.?" She says.

"Okay I guess. My arm and chest are killing me though." I say.

I sit up to look at my body. I look like a goddamned mummy. My chest is covered with gauze and so is my left arm. I can still move my left hand though, I can also move my left arm. But it hurts like a bitch. The gauze on my chest has a few bloodstains on it, along with the gauze on my arm.

"By the way, I could use some food and water. Please." I say.

"Okay, I'll be right back, Try not to get hurt. My mom is kind of getting tired of saving your life." She says, with a laugh, to let me know she's joking.

She leaves on a pillow in her room and stands up and walks to the kitchen. Boy, am I hungry. I'm just glad there's a temporary truce between me and Eternity. She still said I was her toy though, so I can expect her to still torture me, but to go easy on me. I hope.
Chapter End Notes:
Comment!!!