- Text Size +
Now that I think about, what I did was really stupid. I mean, I have done some really idiotic stuff in my 13 years of life, but nothing as stupid as this. Nothing. But then again, wouldn't you have done the same? I chose a twisting life over a horrible death. By a dog. At 3 inches tall. Not the smartest decision to some of you, but it was a damn good one to me.

My thoughts were interupted by the sound of a door closing. I was still in the girls fist, my hands were pinned to my sides. She then tossed me on the bed and I feel with a thud. Now that I think about it, I haven't really ate ANYTHING for a while. No wonder I'm all bones.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to throw you on the bed like that." Says the girl.

I crawled away from her and remembered about manhood. I covered it with my left hand.

"What are you? An alien?" the girl asked me, with her head tilted at an angle. She was still standing up.

"I....... I-I'm...... my name is Julian. Whats your name?" I studdered alot while trying to get the words out.

"I'm 13 and my name is Hope. How old are YOU?" she asked me, honestly interested in me, still looking at me as a person. Unlike Julissa, and Miranda, and all the other girls.

I still have a chance. A chance to stop her from thinking I'm not a human anymore. Not a pet, or a toy. A person.

"I'm 13 too." I say, a little too akward.

"What are you? Not to be mean, but seriously, what are you? No offense." She asks me with a raised eyebrow.

I see her face for the first time. She has coal black hair with a pair of very light brown eyes. Her face looks clear and smooth, without a single blemish. She's wearing a loose white t-shirt that says "I LOVE NY" on it. She was also wearing some brown shorts.

"What do you mean? I'm a kid! Like you! I'm human! I was regular sized, but my friend shrunk me and I was almost killed by my crush, Miranda. Before that, I was a slave to all of my friends that were girls." I say.

"Wow. How'd you get here?" she asks me.

"I escaped from this girl Joahnna. I don't know if I should thank you, or despise you from bringing me in here. So I'm going to be straight with you. Just give me an honest answer. Do you think of me as a toy, or as a person?" I ask her, afraid of what her answer might be.

"I......" she starts. I look down at the bedsheet.

She then tilts my head up with her index finger so I could look at her.

"I think of you as a person. I'm sorry I was a little rough to you earlier. I just want you to know I won't be mean to you like those other girls." She says.

I smile. Until she says "Although, I don't know about my sister Eternity."

Uh-oh. If she's younger than Hope, that means she might want to "PLAY" with me. A game I might not survive. Although, I'm still happy that she still thinks I'm a person and not a toy.

"Well, before we continue talking, can you give me something..... to like...... wear?" I ask akwardly.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Here." She grabs a kleenex tissue and gives to me. I grab it and wrap it around me. It didn't really let me move, so I wrapped it around my waist. It would show my stomach and chest, but at least not my piece.

"Oh yeah, do you have a mirror I could use?" I ask.

"Sure." She said as she opened a cabinet and brought a small square mirror out.

She lowered it down and I saw someone else. This wasn't the Julian I saw in the mirror in the morning several weeks ago. This was someone else. All traces of my past self were gone.

My hair had grown long. I could still spike it up, but it would be a hassle. My stomach..... well there was no stomach. I was so skinny, I'd make a poor african kid look well-fed. Sorry for my reference. Okay, I exagerated a bit, but it's true. My eyes have black circles around them.

I then heard my stomach growl. I think Hope might've heard it too.

"Um Hope? Can I have something to eat? I'm starving." I say.

"Oh, yeah, sure. But I have to introduce you to my mom first. Are you okay with that?" She says while gently holding me in her palm.

"Yeah. I'd like to meet her." I say.

Honestly, I just wanted something to eat, but I of course didn't tell her that.

She got a good hold on me and she started walking to a hallway. We entered the hallway and I saw a picture of a girl who wasn't Hope. She looked like she was 17. If that is Hope's sister, I have a little more time to live. Hopefully, it is.

Hope then looks down at me and says "Are you ready?"

I nod and say "As ready as I'll ever be."