- Text Size +
Jessica hasn't seen me yet. Thank god. I need to get to Hope. Jessica seems to be too concerned with something on her dresser. She just put something made of glass on it. Interesting. I run over to the dresser, as if I could climb it. But it wouldn't hurt to try. Sparx follows me, yipping and barking at Jessica's socked foot.

"Sparx! Get over here!" I shout.

He ignores me and he runs to Jessica's foot and bites her ankle. She doesn't feel it. Sparx remains biting, dangling in the air, but she doesn't feel a thing. I ignore it and run to the dresser. Looks like mahogany. It's old. Doesn't have many footholds. And the fact that I'm the worst hiker and climber ever doesn't help. I look around for the closest foothold. The little gold ring that you pull to pull the drawer out makes a good one. Walking closer, I put my right foot into it and I reach for the top of the drawer. My hands feel the ledge and I pull. I reach on top of the drawer and prop my elbows on it. Moving my foot on top of the gold ring holder, I kick and I hop on the ledge. I stand up and reach the second gold ring. There isn't much space here. The width of this ledge is at least one inch, or two. I shimmy to my left to even myself with the gold ring. And with one jump, with everything I have, I reach the gold ring. Then again, I pull up and my feet are planted on the ring. I am so nervous and scared right now. I can't even think.

"Well, well, look what we have here. How'd you get here little man?" I hear Jessica's booming voice say.

I gulp. I turn around. Jessica's face meets my gaze. I scream and almost lose my balance. All I'm standing on is the gold ring. I try to steady myself, but that won't help. Jessica's brown eyes stare into my soul, telling me my time is done. Her fingers grab my body and pull me away from the ring. I didn't even get that high up.

"I said, how did you get here?" Jessica says again, her patience wearing thin.

Her fingers are crushing me, and my ribs.

"I... walked here... with some... help." I manage to wheeze out.

"Let me guess, help from her?" Jessica says as she turns me around to face Hope in a jar.

"Hope!" I shout.

She perks her head up. She sees me and she stands up and puts her hands on the glass. I squirm in Jessica's grasp, desperate to get to Hope. Jessica's grasp tightens as I continue to squirm. I don't stop, and neither does she. Her grip on me tightens to the point where everything around my eyes is going white. I can't see and my body is screaming in pain, but I don't give up. I bite her index finger as hard as I can. She screeches and lets go of me as she shakes her hand. I go flying into the jar face-first. I slam into the jar, making an audible "smack". After my face hits, my body comes in contact with the jar. My face hurts very bad, and my stomach lurches. After a second or two, I peel off and fall painfully on my back.

I stare up into Jessica's hand, ready to squish me. My body aches, disabling me. Jessica squished me, and as an insult to injury, threw me into a jar. She picks me up and drops me into the jar. I fall in on my ass. The second I hit the glass, my head is rocked back and it hits the glass. I have the biggest headache right now. I would kill myself right now if I could. My head is spinning, I can't see, my body is writhing in pain, and my ass hurts. Hope comes to my side and touches my chest.

"Are you okay?!" She says.

All I reply is a scream in agony, because she touched my chest. She immediately backs away. I want to die. The only thing holding me back from doing so is Hope.

"You little shits! I'm locking both of you away for a while." Jessica says.

She puts a white lid on top of our jar and pokes one single hole in the middle. Without a care, Jessica grabs the jar and shoves us into a dark drawer. I'm flung into the glass, sending my body into another pain spasm. Tears fall from my eyes, I clench my fists and grit my teeth.. Hope just sits down, her back against the glass, sliding down to the floor. I hear her crying from here. It echoes throughout our glass jar.

"You know," I say chuckling, even though it hurts my body immensely, "maybe this was a bad idea."

Hope laughs a small laugh.

"Don't worry, we'll get out of here. Like I got away from Eternity." I say, immediately regretting the last part.

"What do you mean you got away from Eternity?" Hope asks.

"Nothing." I say.

I know I'm caught, but how long can I drag this out? I can't let Hope know what Eternity did to me! Eternity would squish me!

"Julian, tell me right now!" Hope says, with a sense of authority in her voice.

"Promise me you won't say a word to her about this. Then I'll talk." I say.

"I promise I won't tell Eternity anything." She says.

"Remember when I went missing? And why my body was so messed up? Well you can thank Eternity. She had me captured in her room, but I got away and lived like a rat in the vents, until I was found." I say.

"Why would Eternity do that?" Hope asks.

"She's evil is why."

"She is not evil! I guess she's going through a phase."

"Or she's on her rag."

I laugh at this, but scream when Hope slaps me for saying it. My skin is cool against the glass. My body is still in alot of pain, and that is why I haven't moved. At all. I just stay still. Silence falls over Hope and I. Until the drawer is pulled open and we're flung into the glass, sending a horrible pain spasm in my body again. Jessica grabs the jar and I feel like I'm in an elevator. After we're in the air she places us on the dresser. I see a jar of salsa across from us. This can't be good.

"You know Julian, I remember you always loved Hot Cheetos™. So did I. And now, you're going to be my Cheeto." She says in a seducing voice.

I always fell victim to her looks. Her tall frame, her sexy hips. She unscrews the top of my jar and picks me up. Her fingers close around my body, squeezing my ribs, making me cry in pain. The pain I'm feeling is too much to say in words.

"Jessica... Please don't...." I whisper.

"And now your little girlfriend can watch." Jessica says as she looks at Hope.

Without another word, she holds me by my hands, making my arms carry all my weight. She dips me in the salsa. The hot substance leaks into all my cuts and in some places it shouldn't be. I scream from the burning until my mouth is submerged into the salsa. Gallons (to me) of salsa enter my mouth and pass into my throat. Chunks of chilli and other vegetables go through. I squirm and writhe in pain. Then, I'm lifted up from the salsa. I stare into the face of Jessica. She brings me closer to her as she opens her mouth. I'm lowered into the deep chasm of Jessica's mouth. It's warm in here and smells like mint. She leaves me on her tongue and closes her mouth. Her lips are sealed. Then, she drags me out of her mouth, sucking the salsa off. My body has fallen numb, because of all the salsa it has in it right now. I close my eyes and feel myself drift away.