- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Making plans for tomorrow.

Sorry about the delay in posting but I was crushed with stuff to do at work.

Luke woke up in the plush softness of Sophie's breasts.  He felt like he was a new person now.  The goodnights sleep without any fear had left him feeling full of energy.  

Liz was right when she said it would help thought Luke.

The two breasts had fallen together and were gently crushing him.  Luke presumed this was because of Sophie turning in her sleep.  Luke was not really sure which way was up but he picked a direction and headed that way because it really didn't matter.

Luke wiggled his arms free of his body and grabbed the soft flesh above his head.  He got just a tiny handful but enough to pull himself up a bit.  He did this for the remained of the time until he made it successfully out of Sophie's cleavage.  The breasts that he was looking at were enormous, titanic, but yet very pretty.

Luke turned around to see indeed that he had chosen the right direction because Sophie's huge chin lay in front of him.  He decided not to wake her as he got up and jumped off her body.  He then proceeded to grab the huge bed sheet and use it to repel down the bed.  Luke had to jump the last 6 feet, at least that is what it seemed like for him.

The carpet engulfed the bottom of his legs a bit as he went for a morning jog.  It was hard work running through the carpet but he soon made it into the kitchen.  There Luke did some push-ups and v sit ups.  To shorten the list, he pretty much worked out.

He then heard loud footsteps and saw Liz's feet come into the kitchen.  She was talking on the phone with someone.

"Yeah honey, I'll be home in like 20 minutes okay.  See you then" said Liz into the phone as she gave a loud kiss to finish the conversation.

Luke waved up at her and she noticed him as she put the phone in her jeans pocket.  The looming figure of Liz crouched down as she lay her hand for Luke to walk on.  Luke stepped onto the warm and soft skin.  He felt the familiar feeling of rapid ascent and then he was up by Liz's face.

"Now how did you get out of Sophie's room?"said Liz giggling a bit.

But Luke quickly interrupted the teasing "I would love to chat now but I really got to go".

Liz gently deposited him on the sink floor and moved to make her breakfast as she gave him some privacy.  Luke relieved himself and when Liz asked if he was ready he yelled back that he was.  She gently picked him up and laid him on the countertop.

"What do you want for breakfast?"asked Liz as she turned preparing herself some cereal.

"Can I just have like 5 of those Fruit Loops?"asked Luke

"Sure"said Liz as she handed him the Fruit Loops and some water in a bottle cap.

They both sat down and ate slowly savoring the food and the weird moment.  Luke had just finished his cereal when he saw a huge finger come his direction and pluck out the bottle cap from between his legs so she could refill it.  Luke blushed as he saw her look at his erection and quickly look away.

"Sorry" said Liz as she noticed that he had seen her look at his privates.

"No problem, what happened back then is forgiven"said Luke as he stood up and brushed the crumbs off his legs.  "If you could put me down so I could continue working out that would be awesome".

"No problem" said Liz as she picked up Luke and set him down in front of her pretty feet.  She wiggled them a bit for Luke's behalf and of course right away he got a raging hard on, but he turned and jogged away in embarrassment.

From behind he heard Liz say "Tell Sophie I left because my husband is sick and Luke, don't be so rough on her".

"Okay..."Luke shouted back "...but I think the latter will not be me being rough, if you know what I mean".

"You dog, get out of here before I chase after you" Liz replied as they both chuckled at the thought of Luke being rough at his size.

Luke continued his strenuous exercise and in 15 minutes Liz popped her head in and said bye.  As she left through the door Luke began to run up and down the hallway.  In another 15 minutes Sophie woke up and Luke saw the huge door open followed by Sophie's extremely pretty feet and then the rest of that huge body.

She looked around the hallway obviously looking for Luke but she did not notice him because he was standing right beside her ankle.

"Luke, if your down there, watch out"said Sophie in concerned voice.

She slowly lifted the heel of her huge right foot, the one that Luke was next too, and Luke took this moment to play a joke on Sophie.  He quickly slipped under the foot as it got higher to the point were he did not have to duck.  Luke then extended his hands to the soft and flawless skin.  He then proceeded to try his best at tickling her and it worked.

Her feet must have been very ticklish because she giggled like crazy.  Luke tickled for about five seconds and then made a run for the bed in his and Sophie's bedroom.  Sophie saw him and giggled as he ran.

"Little Lukey is in some BIG trouble!"said Sophie as she squealed a bit in excitement.

Luke sprinted away from the massive foot laughing the whole way.  He saw Sophie turn dramatically and ever so slowly as not to ruin the chase walk after him.  Luke made it under the bed and hid in an old antistatic bag with a video card in it.  He saw Sophie's ginormous knees come down and then her head but what distracted him the most was the way the toes were pushed against the rug when she was kneeling.

"Fe-fi-fo-thum, where is the little criminal that tickled me?"said Sophie in her best imitation of a giant's voice snickering the whole time.

Sophie spotted the movement in the bag quickly but ignored it just for the sake of the game.  Sooner then later though she grabbed the bag and pulled the tiny Luke out of the bag.  To Luke it seemed like two trees had snatched him out and were pulling him along.

Luke was brought out of the darkness of the area under the bed to the light of the rays of sunshine coming in, at the beginning of the morning.  He was blinded for a few seconds by the light but as his eyes adjusted he saw Sophie's huge manicured finger come down on his stomach and begin to tickle.  As much as he twisted and turned he could not get the figure.  He was laughing like mad and soon his sides began to hurt.

"Please...stop...Sophie it hurts"yelled Luke between laughs.

"Well next time you shouldn't tickle me or else that is coming"she said as she released Luke.

Luke got up and stood next to Sophie's hand as she lay down next to him.  Her body stretched for quite a long way.

Luke was breathing heavily as he tried to regain some of the air he had lost during the tickling attack.

"Hey...that's not fair...you have an advantage" yelled Luke between breaths.

"Little poor me, being stronger the Luke, the great and mighty man"said Sophie laughing at her own comment.

"Hey, Miss Big And Mighty that is mean" said Luke.

"Ohh...I'm sorry...here let me apologize"said Sophie as she leaned over and kissed Luke.  To Sophie it was a tiny peck but to Luke, Sophie's whole lips surrounded him and squeezed him gently.

"Apology accepted"said Luke when the lips retreated.

"Now, what are we going to do today?"asked Luke

"I don't know"replied Sophie in a mischievous idea.

"Well, if you don't have any plans then I have an idea that if I don't get it down on paper quick I will forget.  So if you could help me that would be awesome."said Luke.

"And how long will it take?asked Sophie.

"Well probably the whole day"said Luke lost in thought.

Men can be so ignorant thought Sophie as she wiggled her breasts a little and her toes to get Luke's attention which of course gave him an erection.  Here Luke was with Sophie's perfect body open to him and he wants to work on a project, and typical man, and a nerd.  What have I gotten myself into thought Sophie.

"Are you sure it will take the whole day"said Sophie as she turned so her feet where right in front of Luke.

"Maybe a fewww houuurs then"said Luke slurring the words slightly.
Chapter End Notes:
We shall see what "plans" Sophie has.