- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Sorry did not have the chance to get around to feet.  This just, you know, makes the plot a bit more interesting.  Sorry next chapter promise.

Luke woke from the exhausted slumber in something fuzzy and warm. He slowly began to crawl out and made it out. He looked around, he was on the bar and he had been laying in a large pink fuzzy sock. The bar looked like a wide expanse and the cabinets seemed huge and reaching towards the ceiling that seemed so far away.

 

 The bar top was freezing cold and Luke quickly climbed back into the sock to stay warm.  As he smelled it again he felt a slight feminine scent. He felt himself get hard and then he realized that Sophie should be here somewhere.  Luke saw a huge sticky to his right and two little bottle caps.  He walked up to it and read the note with some difficulty although Sophie wrote as small as she could.  The letters still probably came up to half his calf if they were upright.

 

Gone to pick up some of my clothes so I can stay with you

 

Left cap business                                   Right cap water

 

He loved the way her hand writing curved and formed those perfect letters.  He realized that he indeed had to take care of his business and he squatted and relieved himself.  Just when he finished he heard a key turn in the lock and he quickly hid in the sock in case it is somebody he doesn't know.  He heard the creek as the door swung open.

 

"Luke honey are you up!"called Sophie.  Luke realized she called him honey, maybe I finally have a girlfriend. he thought.

 

"Yep"he yelled from the sock with all his might.

 

Sophie barely heard the faint response as she walked toward the kitchen with a duffel bag in hand with her clothes.  Luke noted that now she wore a Christmas shirt that had Rudolf on it although this shirt was cut low exposing her cleavage as she bent down laying down the duffel bag.  Of course, Luke's member grew stiff.  Luke also saw she had changed into tight fitting black yoga pants that showed her graceful curves.  She wore the same type of sock as Luke was in right now.  They were pink and low cut at the ankles.  He saw her the outline of her long slender toes through the sock.

 

"How was your beauty sleep Luke?"asked Sophie as she pulled up a stool and leaning her head on her hands letting the her hair fall down from it's loose position and form a small circle around the two.

"I am well rested I guess, what time is it?"asked Luke

"Nearly five honey"said Sophie as her giant index finger went down and stroked Luke's back through the sock.

"I hope you don't mind me putting you in there, it's a clean one"said Sophie but she didn't need to know the answer as she saw his erection.

Luke saw her look at his erection and he quickly mumbled something about being sorry and being really embarrassed.

"I guess I kinda feel happy that I turn you on"chuckled Sophie as she moved her finger to his stiff member but Luke turned quickly laying on his stomach so she could not get it.

"Admit it, I probably turn you on too, I can see your hard nipples"Luke chuckled back as he noticed the nipples.

"No you do not"answered Sophie to quickly and loudly telling Luke all he had to know.

"Once I get the antidote from the safe you want to maybe go...you know...somewhere to eat"Luke said more to the ground as he nervously rubbed his hands.

"Of course I would love too"replied Sophie enthusiastically.

"Ha, I knew you liked me"said Luke triumphantly but he felt a hard pinch in the butt as Sophie used her thumb and index finger to pinch him.

"Ow"Luke yelped as he got up and rubbed his ass.

"That's for thinking I admire you, especially since that is coming from the guy that looks at my boobs and feet every time I walk through that door"answered Sophie while smiling knowing that she caught him off guard.

"I do not"Luke wined as he still rubbed his sore butt yet he knew she was right.

"Now let me see that butt of yours to make sure I didn't do anything"said Sophie as she laid out her palm of her left hand so Luke could climb on.

Luke climbed onto the ginormous hand that felt extremely soft under his feet and turned around as Sophie told him to.  He felt himself going up and then there was a warm breath coming at his back every few seconds as Sophie rubbed her finger gently down his butt.

"I think you'll be fine"said Sophie as she leaned in and kissed the tiny butt.

Luke felt the soft luscious lips on his ass and then the warm and slimy tongue darted out licking him between the legs and lightly rubbing his shaft. He groaned but as soon as it began it stopped as Sophie retreated.

"Now where is the antidote?"Sophie asked as Luke turned around looking at her with his stiff member saluting her.

"Wow way to leave a job half done"he mumbled thinking Sophie didn't hear "behind the Christmas tree in the safe combo is 12-31-45-98-31"continued Luke

"I would finish the job but you would probably fall back asleep again."she said as she watched in amusement as Luke blushed.

She stood up and went back through the hallway and turned right into a room just by the front door.  It was a living room, it had two large couches that were blue and a beautifully dressed Christmas tree.  The walls were simply white complimenting the white rug.  Luke watched in aw as she covered the huge distance from the door to the tree in a matter of seconds.  She is so sexy he thought as he watched her socked feet move.

"I know your admiring my feet but please don't fall out."said Sophie knowing that Luke probably blushed.  She saw him retract to the center of her palm and looked up at her face while she crouched and put her other hand on the safe brushing away some green fake tree branches.  She put her hands on the keypad.

"Your green eyes are so beautiful and your brown hair compliments them perfectly.  Your lips feel like heaven."Luke blurted it out randomly.

"Yes, yes thank you but you can say all those things over a nice dinner, right now we have to get you back to normal you flirt"said Sophie smiling down at him that filled him with joy.  He smiled and chuckled back which made her heart skip a few beats too.

"Now the combo"she said trying hard not to laugh.

"12-31-45-98-31"he repeated "press enter after every number" he continued.

She did as she was told and the safe opened without a sound.  She peered in but there was nothing in there.

"Luke, there is nothing in there"she said as she pushed him forward on her hand to the safe.

Luke saw the inside and became terrified "Oh no,no,no,no NO!"he yelled in terror.  He knew he was shrunk by not handling the shrinking liquid with care last night but now he was stuck a this size until somebody would help him make the antidote.  He started crying as he realized his hopeless situation.

Chapter End Notes:

Constructive critisism please, also tell me if the dialogue is better!