- Text Size +
Phew, finally I get to say who I am!  To start off, I am the one who has been narrating this story to you all along.  I was told this story by my father and mother in law and proceeded to document it for you all.  I am truly sorry for the rude interruption in the story line but at this point the story gets really more personal then what I have already told you.  

The bright side is I can summarize the main points of what happened and we can get to my story quicker if only I wasn't so distracted(Yes that means you Keira!). Either way moving on.

Luke found out that the shrinking can he transferred to other people by the simplest drop of the shrinking drug.  This made them not possible to unshrink with the antidote so Luke created a new invention, a shrink ray and made sure every drop was gone of the old shrink potion.   The shrink ray grew back the people that were effected by the old drug infection because it worked in a different basis then the liquid.

Luke and Sophie went back to a normal life, although I don't think you can call it that, after the people that had been shrunken were fixed.  They had a child, which they named Keira, who was now 16 just like me.  This is were my story begins...

I had been sitting in Sophomore year in High School in the last day of classes before summer break.  I was in my last final of the day for Western Civilization History.

At this point I had finished my test and was glancing at the pretty flip flopped feet I saw all around.  I was in heaven because I got my fair share of ogling in this class because I was the only guy to take it this year.  Go me!

There was only one pair of feet that were not exposed, they were naturally Keira's.  Keira was a girl I always teased although sometimes on the verge of flirting.  I rarely studied for this class and that would get her very mad because she studied very hard and did not get the same grade as me.

Keira was pretty attractive, I will not lie, she had brown hair with streaks if blond in it that went well with her blue eyes.  Her breasts were not fully developed yet but still noticeable and her smile was what got me.  She had a very pretty smile that tended to hypnotize me especially with that pretty long face and cute long nose.

Anyways I was sitting in the class, catching quick glances of feet noticing that for some odd reason Keira had on Uggs and light blue jeans with a matching blue shirt.  It was like 90 degrees outside and she was wearing that.  I mean I was in shorts and a t shirt.  But before I could ponder more the bell rang.

We all turned in our tests and we said or goodbyes.  The teacher left the classroom to go grade the tests quickly while Keira and I stayed behind packing up.

When she was done packing up she approached me and lay a hand on my shoulder.  I felt very awkward for a moment as she gently needed my strong muscles from years of gymnastics.

"Have a good summer and DON'T get over cocky!"said Keira to me as I turned and I returned her smile with my smile.

"What do you mean cocky?  I'm just awesome!"I joked as we both laughed but as I straightened up my head swam and all of a sudden I blacked out.