- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first giantess fetish story, I'm very used to writing fanfiction and parts of the world that I set this in have been inspired by the hobbit and lord of the rings, thank you for reading.
Author's Chapter Notes:
As I said, this is my first attempt and this chapter is just to bring in our main characters and parts of the story line, If I keep up with this story I hope for it to be long, reviews are of course welcome.
People are curious creatures. I don't know if it's only me who thinks like this it if it's a lot of people, but the thoughts are wrong, they feel dirty, perverse in my head and almost like my mind has been tainted by some greater evil. It's like no one else is real but myself. That's slowly how I'm beginning to see everyone now, everything. When it's out of my sight, it's form no longer exists, when I cannot feel it, it's structure no longer exists, when I cannot hear it, it's sound no longer exists. It's funny, not in a laughing kind of way but in a fearful kind of way, funny that I think myself so important that I am the only thing that truly exists, but then, that's humanity isn't it? Self important, pompous, and all round stupid. 

But, there are some people who just seem so real. It's like there's something else about them, this unique flavour, something in the air about them. You might not meet them in person, or you might do, but just from one conversation, text, email, you can just feel how REAL they are. This is a story about one of these real people.

She's a girl, but then, stories like this are always about girls. A real girl who I felt a connection with the day I met her. The girls name is Monika, she's around 5"8 and 16 years old, blue eyes and short Tom boyish dirty blonde hair and is of polish origin. The second I met we I felt it, that distinctive tingle, a slight tangy metal taste on my tongue and a kind of spark between us. She was just one of those real people. We talked for a couple of weeks before we started to get really close, learning that we shared a lot in common from our atheism to our music choice to our tv choice, even right down to our bisexuality. Suffice it to say that link was definitely there. But this isn't a happy story, boy meets girl, boy marries girl. No, this is a much darker story, a story whose roots slink way back to the beginning of our world.

In the beginning, man was not the only sentient being to walk these lands. Others lived too. The elves of the eastern lands, dwarves in the north, orcs in the east, men in the south and then many nomad species ranging from trolls to ogres to giants. There was first peace in the lands of Earth, a deep peace that lasted for hundreds of years. But then, a human sorcerer, hungry for power, initiated the last great war of the races. It was a time of kill or be killed, a civil war between the kingdoms that spanned sixty years, and eventually, mankind triumphed. Though not without it's losses. Not only did humanity loose land and men to the creatures they had faced off with, their sorcerer ruler had perished in battle as well, leaving his possessions to travel down the bloodline, until a time came when their power may be rekindled. This is not of large consequence to our story, the battle and the war, what did matter, however, was one single bracelet.

-November 18th 2012, London, England-

Monika walked with a bounce in her step, her conversed feet barely touching the ground as she walked, her body giving her the illusion of almost flying. I walked beside her, my hands stuck deep in my pockets and a goofy kind of smile plastered onto my face. We had just come out of a long debate regarding a tv show that we both adored. 

"So, remind me again where we're going" I said to her, my mind drawing a blank at our current destination. 
"well" she said, mimicking my own tone of voice as she said the word, "in my family there has been a box of possessions that has been passed down to the eldest child in the family every year, a couple of weeks ago it was my turn to inherit it and I haven't gotten around to picking it up from my dad at the retirement home" she said, giving me a sheepish grin. 
"and I had to come along because?" I queried, not that I didn't like spending time with her, it was in fact quite the opposite and we both knew it. 
"because" she said, sighing exasperatedly, "some of this stuff is said to have magical powers" she said, bringing her hands up and wiggling her fingers like a ghost. I gave a short chuckle.
"isn't that the place" I said, pointing toward a large, red, brick building. 

"You must be careful with the contents of this box Monika, legend says that it contains very powerful, dark magic" Monikas. Dad wheezed, coughing violently in his chair as his sentence finished. 
"I will do dad" she said seriously, looking him deep in the eye. The old man nodded slowly, seeming to accept her promise. Monika then leant forward and kissed her taters forehead before beckoning me into the garden of the complex.

The garden stretched out before us, around an acre of untamed land backing onto a small wood, a wood which legend says contains a small coven of goblins. The grass was rich green and a bunch of chairs and tables provided the perfect area for Monika and I to rifle through her haul.

Eventually, after casting aside empty bottles, glasses and a small, unimpressive stick Monika spotted a bracelt. 
"wow, this looks gorgeous" she said, her finger gently drifting across the smooth silver of the bracelet. 
"try it on" I said, smiling at her eagerly. She nodded and complied, slipping the bracelet around her wrist and clipping the clasp shut. From no-where an ominous hum resounded, and the metal of the bracelet began to glow a rich, light blue. 
"what's going on" monika panicked, staring at the glowing bracelet on her 
arm. She began to frantically shake her hand as wisps of smoke began to drift lazily from the jewellery and her skin, the smell of burning flesh was clearly detectable. Monika let out a low, inhuman growl which quickly peetered out into a whimper. "Help me" monika sobbed. 

A single tear drifted down my own cheek I didn't know what to do at all. I  had no words and no actions, so, I tried to comply with her request, bringing my hand forward and placing it palm down onto the bracelet, my fingers poised to curl around the tightening metal band. However, as soon as my fingers came into contact with the metal a searing white light filled my eyes accompanied by a body wide pain. I heard Monikas yells crescendo above mine and fell silent as my air tad dry, taking deep racking sobs. Then the pain subsided. We both passed out. 

I didn't know what time it was when I came to but it must have been late because it was dark. I looked up though, and there were no stars. I looked beneath me and ran my hands along the floor. It felt funny, "Almost as if it were made out of felt" I murmured to myself. I took another look up and this time the sight that met y eyes was megalithic. From up above, 5 massive fingers with black painted nails were descending down upon me. At first my brain found it hard to comprehend the sight before me, but as the fingers moved into my felt prison, I truly understood. That was when I screamed.  
Chapter End Notes:
So yes, the first chapter, hope it wasn't a dissapointment