- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A fairy has had just about enough of the kind she has to live with. So she decides to seek some good old fashioned vengeance.
The city was in a panic. People fled for their lives as the sky turned black with smoke. Panicked cries were silenced in an instant, followed by a deep rumbling in the ground.

A bus, streaked with blood, plowed through the fleeing crowds. The driver had long stopped caring for anyone's safety but their own, and countless bodies found their way beneath the tires treads.

Then, the bus stopped. The panicked driver hit the gas pedal, and could hear the engine roar in response. The horrifying creaking of metal drowned out the sounds, and the bus driver quickly opened the door, hoping to escape.

All at once, the creaking of metal grew louder, and the bus was ripped in two, completely knocking the driver free from his seat, and bringing forth new shrieks of terror from the other bus's passengers.

Looking out the back where the bus suddenly ended, he could see the cause of all the panic and terror through the city. A giant woman, with translucent, sparkling wings. She was holding each side of the bus in one hand, and shook the other over an open mouth. The driver's heart pounded watching passengers in the back be shaken loose from their seats, and fall into the giantess's mouth.

With a satisfied smile, the giantess gulped loudly, and tossed the half of the bus on the ground. Focusing her efforts on the other half, she brought it to her lips, and slid her tongue into the ripped half of the bus. Chaos erupted inside as the slick pink muscle dented the metal outwards.

Removing her tongue from the bus, she slipped it back between her lips, a half dozen tiny people stuck firmly onto the writhing muscle.

Dropping the bus half to the ground, she smiled, and lined up her next step with the seemingly neverending fleeing crowd, and stepped into the group. The sound of their bodies giving away was pleasant to her ears, and she happily thought back to how only a few hours ago, any one of these people could have been equally as devastating to her own land.

Early that morning, Ella had spent hours tidying up her small home. It wasn't much, but it was all the belongings she'd gathered in her life, and she treasured them dearly. Still, there were others in her community that didn't hold such high regards.

Take Diana, for instance. A fairy, like Ella, she got her kicks from being a generally unsavory person to be around. Diana would play pranks on other fairies, conjure ghostly apparitions to scare them, and all sorts of nasty things. Making matters worse, Diana was eye-searingly gorgeous among her kind, so she was viewed as something that those younger than her aspired to be.

“What's our little Ella up to in here?”

Ella sighed. She knew that voice. She'd always wondered if Diana searched other fairy's minds, only moving to people who were thinking about her. There wasn't any proof, but Ella still had her inklings.

“I'm cleaning. Do you mind?” Ella answered grumpily.

“Oh, cleaning, are you?” Diana asked, puffing out her cheeks and slouching. “Anything to work off the custer, eh Ella?” She taunted.

A twinge of anger ran through Ella's veins. She worked hard to keep her figure, but being a little soft around the waistline meant she was frequently the target of many taunts. Diana was asking for it, but Ella couldn't bring herself to attack. Getting in trouble wasn't worth it, she would just take it.

“Get it?” Diana asked quizzically. “I'm saying you're FAT Ella.”

“Could you just leave?!” Ella shouted back, tiny flames burning in her eyes.

“Oh, sure, I'll leave.” Diana laughed, snapping her fingers.

A sparkling sheen fell over the entire house, followed by a powerful gust of wind. In an instant, all the hours of work Ella had spent tidying up was undone, leaving her house in shambles.

“See you later!” Diana happily said, turning and fluttering away.

Beneath a pile of debris, Ella's anger grew in intensity. She'd just about had it with her own kind. She knew nobody would come and help her either. They were all just as useless and a waste of space to the community as Diana was.

There were times when Ella had fantasies. She'd think about what it would be like to just get rid of her entire community. She could easily pick her belongings up and move on. It wouldn't be difficult. She'd even been working on a new spell for just such an occasion.

She'd always held back though. She always viewed it as going too far. Now though, now was different.

In an instant, Ella exploded out of her minuscule home with growth. Far surpassing her typical height of but a few inches, she grew until she was the size of the humans that would sometimes make their way to her settlement.

The explosion of growth wasn't unnoticed by her kind though, and everyone quickly began to flee the comparatively giant fairy. Ella basked in their terror for a moment, allowing it to fuel her desires, before she grabbed a nearby home, and ripped it from the tree it was attached to.

It was tiny in her hand. A pathetic bundle of sticks. She clenched her fist tightly, and smiled at the feeling of the structure exploding into splinters.

Fairies could fly fast, making it quite easy for them to escape humans if they needed to. However they'd never had to deal with a human that could move just as fast as they could, and one after another, fairies met their end at the vengeful body of Ella.

Some were crushed in her hands, their bodies crumpling inward like a dry leaf. Others met their end at Ella's feet, where they were crushed against whatever surface they thought could protect them. It was a massacre, and it only lasted a few minutes.

Ella was calm and composed in her work though. She ensured that Diana, the one who instigated the entire event, was never among those whose lives were ended. That is until the end, when there was nothing left of the fairies village but bundles of firewood, and smears that were once living fairies.

“I've saved you for last, Diana.” Ella began, sticking her tongue out and running it down the tiny fairy's cheek. “I think you know what I'm going to do with you. Don't you?”

“You would eat me you FAT COW.” Diana screamed. Though her tone and volume was rebellious, the tears streaming down her cheeks betrayed her true emotions over the matter.

Without another word, Ella shoved the struggling girl into her mouth, head first. With the tiny girl trapped in the wet cavern of her mouth, a violent struggle erupted, but not a single bit of magic the tiny girl tried could work. Fairies were immune to other fairy's magic after all, which is why Ella had taken such a physical approach to it.

Enjoying the flavor of her victim, Ella swished her tongue around for a minute, her cheeks vibrating from the terrified shrieks of the girl inside. Then, without any fanfare, she tilted her head back, and swallowed.

Ella giggled at the feeling of her most hated enemy sliding down her throat. It was... pleasant. She'd enjoyed her entire rampage really, and was happy to justify the destruction of her own people as a means of exacting revenge.

“Wish there were more though..” Ella said to herself sadly.

“The crazy lady talked!”

Turning quickly, Ella found herself staring eye to eye with a bunch of young children. Though she was massive to her own kind, she was still bottom of the rung in terms of humans. It was a weird feeling to her, and she wasn't sure how to respond to the children watching her now.

“What's with those stupid wings, lady?”

“Why are you dressed so funny? Put some more clothes on!”

“Where did you come from? Is everyone there as crazy as you?”

Ella tried to remind herself that these were just children. They were innocent. They may have been rude, but they didn't deserve what she'd inflicted to her village. They were just children. They were just children.

But they reminded her SO much of Diana.

A moment later, a group of children ran from the woods screaming, as a giantess emerged from the treeline, growing to tremendous height. With no regard for anything caught beneath her feet, she moved to the nearby city gleaming in the sunlight.