- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
FINAL STORY! This one's a tiny bit different. It's still a standalone, but it's very much related to my upcoming story.

So, enjoy. It's about a man who has a very bad blind date. It's got violence and mini gts!
Blind dates were always a bit awkward, but Rick was desperate. He'd been alone for so long, failed at so many other options, and almost given up hope on dating in general before finally buckling and trying a blind setup. Now he was sitting in a rather expensive car, with an extraordinarily tall woman driving him to an event.

Rick had originally suggested dinner and a movie, after getting over the fact that the woman he would be dating looked to be nearly eight feet tall. She'd declined his offer though, and instead told him of a local wrestling match that they could go attend instead. Never one to turn down a free sporting event, Rick had agreed, and gotten into her car.

"So, this is some local promotion or something?" He asked, trying to make small talk.

"Yes." The woman answered simply.

Feeling the discussion was over, Rick decided to keep quiet the rest of the ride over.

The car quickly pulled up to an old, run down building. None of the lights for the building were on, and Rick briefly considered asking his date if they were at the right place. She stepped out of the car with great purpose though, and that was enough to convince him.

Slowly, the pair walked into the building. There were no lights on, making it rather difficult to see given how late it was. Just when Rick was having second thoughts about the date, the woman knocked on a door in a specific manner.

Without warning, Rick felt something get placed over him, and he after being struck in the back of the head, he was knocked out.

Rick came back to, surrounded by bright lights, and sitting on a warm canvas. He was leaning against what felt like a chain link fence, and he clutched his head in pain. A voice came on over a microphone, making his ears ring.

"Looks like our challenger is awake! Let's all hear it for Little Mick!" the voice announced to a murmuring crowd.

"It's Rick..." he said softly, trying to fully comprehend his situation.

"Now let's give a round of applause for our returning champion, that Titaness of Terror, The Colossus of Killing, the one, the only, Invincible Annie Oakley!

Many people in the audience began to hoot and cheer as the scantily clad giantess of a woman approached the ring, opened the door, and stepped inside. A man stepped in behind her, placing a lock on the door.

Though still a little drowsy, Rick was beginning to piece together his situation and didn't like it at all. He was being forced into a wrestling match, which would be bad enough on its own, but his opponent was the woman who brought him here! His blind date!

Standing, Rick could only watch her approach him slowly, his head about even with her breasts. Standing only a few inches over five feet, Rick knew he was short, but the feeling he got next to her was still unreal. The clothes she wore were drastically different from what she'd been wearing driving up there too. Gone was her violet jacket and shorts, and now she wore pair of dazzling shorts with a frilly tanktop. It was goofy, as far as wrestling attire went, but it really showed off her massive body in all its glory.

"Hope you like our date." She whispered to him, before thrusting her knee violently up into his sternum.

Rick fell back, the oxygen knocked from his lungs, and he gasped for air. He wasn't one to hit women, but it didn't look like she felt quite the same way about him. While she continued to pose for the crowd and rile them up, Rick got his first look at everything. The walls of his room were completely black, and, looking down, he could see quite a few bloodstains on the canvas of the ring.

Heart pounding in terror, he suddenly remembered one of the nicknames his date had been called as she approached the ring. He was in a fight for his life.

Shaking his head, he stood and made a beeline for the woman, before attempting to tackle her. He knew he couldn't beat her standing up due to their obvious size and strength disadvantage, but maybe he'd have a better shot on the floor.

The violent impact could be heard throughout the entire room. A loud meaty crack was heard when his shoulder made impact, and he screamed in pain immediately. For all the force and effort he'd put into the attack, it had only pushed her back a step.

"Oh my God! Did I hear what I think I just heard!" The announcer's voice screamed to the crowd.

The crowd roared in appreciation.

Rolling around on the ground, Rick clutched his shoulder. He could feel tears welling up in his eyes, and he wanted to call a timeout, or beg to be spared.

His date didn't quite see it that way.

Bending over, she picked up the injured man by his legs, and threw him like a rag doll at one of the walls of the steel cage surrounding the ring. His body left a large dent in the cage, and she wasted no time in launching a violent kick to his ribs while he fell to the ground.

Another sickening crunch was heard as her bare foot made contact with his ribcage, and the audience roared in applause again. Rick was struggling for air on the ground, tears now flowing freely from his eyes. He wanted to be back home, and just be out of this situation.

The foot came back to his ribs, though this time it was only to flip him onto his back. He could see the woman standing over him, towering above the canvas like a skyscraper while he clutched his chest painfully.

"Oh, what's Annie got planned for our victim today?" The announcer shouted.

She placed her huge, long foot onto his torso, and pressed down firmly, eliciting a scared scream of pain from Rick. She rubbed her foot on his chest, like putting out a cigarette butt, before suddenly, elevating herself.

Her tremendous sole dug into Rick's torso, and she stood on one foot for a moment, caving in much of Rick's body beneath her almighty weight. The feeling was pleasant for her, and an all new level of Hell for the scared, crying man at her feet. She wiggled her toes in his chest cavity, enjoying the feeling of his screams vibrating in her foot.

"P-Please! Let me go!" Rick screamed with what little air he could manage at the woman.

Turning her head from the crowds, she looked down at the pathetic man pleading for his life at her feet. Crouching lightly, and digging her sole into his ruined chest slightly more.

"But you're doing so good. The crowd loves you." She whispered, before stepping of his chest, and moving her foot to his face. Standing at over seven feet tall meant she was quite a tall woman, and that extended to her feet specifically, which looked like they were over a foot in length. The titanic foot smothered his face completely, and since he was already having a hard time breathing, Rick figured this was the end for him.

The foot lifted off after only a minute though, and Annie smiled down at her victim predatorily. The crowd began to chant, "Kill!" and Rick was nearly insane with terror.

Jumping down, she wrapped her legs around Rick's neck, and began to apply pressure to his tiny, frail neck. The vast, powerful thighs that held him tight were immovable, and Rick could feel the consciousness draining from him as the crowd began to cheer louder.

"Looks like she's going for her signature move!"

Rick's comparatively tiny, weak hands couldn't budge the thighs from his face at all, and he suddenly chickened out. He wasn't ready to die. He wanted to live. He wanted to beg for his life, but couldn't manage a single word. The huge, tanned legs crushing the life from him would be the last thing he would ever see, and this was his last thought as life left his body.

Feeling the man go limp for good in her scissor lock, his date then tightened the hold tremendously, eliciting another loud, meaty crunch from his body. This was her signal to the audience that she finished the job, and they erupted in cheers again.

Standing, she wiped the blood he'd coughed onto her legs off, before raising her arms in the air in victory. The announcer was riling up the crowd further, as they continued to chant her name the entire time she walked offstage.

Backstage, a sleazy looking man smiled at the giantess, and handed her a check.

"Another good match." He said, between puffs of a cigar. "You sure you're gonna retire?" he asked.

"Not permanently, I just feel like... trying something new out." She said wistfully.

"Heh, fine by me, I'd just hate to be the sad sack that finds himself inbetween your legs." He laughed hoarsely.

Folding up the check and slipping it into her bustiere, she turned and delivered a powerful kick to the man's mid section, causing him to crumple into a heap on the floor. No bones were broken, she'd made sure of that.

Approaching him slowly, she stuck a long finger under his chin, and tilted his head up to her.

"Don't talk to me like that. I'm a classy lady." She said, with a toothy grin, before giving him a light slap on the cheek.

Picking up a pair of pants, and a long jacket prepared for her, she stepped back out into the veil of night, leaving the dilapidated building behind, as if she'd never been there.