- Text Size +

Hannah’s New Heels

By JillianPixie

Hannah smoothed down her skirt, from her leather computer bag she pulled out her keys.  She unlocked the door to her apartment, opening the huge metal door.  No matter how many times she did it, it always felt like she was opening a vault door unlocking something precious that needed securing.

Hannah walked into her apartment carrying a large shopping bag and her leather computer bag; carefully she closed the door behind her, the locks making solid loud sounds; along with effective locks their sound had been the other attribute she had selected for.  Walking into the little entry way of her place, Hannah always felt like she was in a sanctuary, even now that she enjoyed going to work, it was still the same. 

Hannah stood in the entry way listening for any tiny sound; she brushed her long shining brown hair back exposing her ear and turned her head.  Her beautiful wide blue eyes scanned the floor around of the entryway as she listened.  She wasn’t sure, but she thought she caught a barely audible patter sound.

Her pretty smile became a beautifully evil thing to see.

Hannah moved the special gate, a very tight metal mesh framed by a foot-wide panel of solid oak with a rubber seal at the bottom, out of the space which separated the entry way and the rest of her apartment.  She stepped into the large open room, her heels making sharp tapping sounds as she moved.  She fixed the gate back across the entry way, effectively sealing off the apartment’s entryway and the exit.

Hannah set the large shopping bag, her keys, and the leather computer case on the table just outside the entryway in her apartment.  Later on this weekend she would setup her laptop and do some work, but right now it was her time.

Hannah looked around her apartment; it had been love at first sight when she first saw the converted industrial space a year ago, it had a very large open floor plan.  The outside wall of her place was filled with large almost-to-the-ceiling windows that started about two foot from the floor, but shades halfway up gave her enough privacy from prying eyes and still let in all that light.  Her living room had a couch, two wingback chairs, the small entry-way table where she had set her bags, two bookshelves filled with books and knickknacks, three standing lamps, a small stand-type table with a bowl and pitcher on it in the center of the apartment, and a flat screen on the wall.

Hannah’s kitchen was almost entirely against one wall with her sink in a nice open-shelved island that had plenty of walk-around space between it and the couch, while her dining area was a large café table with four leather high-backed chairs. 

Hannah’s bedroom, which was now open to the space, could be separated from the rest of the apartment by four hanging curtains (now rolled up looking like cloth pillars).  It consisted of a large king sized four-poster bed on large rounded feet, a stand-alone full length mirror, a large wardrobe, an ornate laundry hamper, and one nightstand with a lamp.  The whole bedroom set was a family heirloom crafted for her great, great grandmother; she had spent months around this very set taking care of her grandmother, until her grandmother had passed away.  Considering what else her grandmother had left her, Hannah always found it funny that she had feared she would never find a space big enough for the furniture set when she moved to the city.

The only other door, besides the entrance/exit, in the entire apartment was the one to her bathroom/laundry room.  Hannah had spent a bit of cash and a lot of sweat to do it right, tile-lined with a huge walk-in shower, multiple massage showerheads, a separate huge claw-foot tub, and a modern concrete counter and sink.  The washer and dryer was one small thin unit built specifically for small spaces, mounted on a concrete stand.

Hannah loved that her apartment looked clean, organized, and streamlined, a model of efficiency; a thing of beauty.  The only thing she ever felt was slightly out of place at least to others were the trophies placed on the tops of the book shelves, but to her they were the centerpieces to the space.  Laughing, not for the first time at this private joke, Hannah said out loud, “Home, Sweet Minimalist Home!”

Hannah continued to speak out loud as she undressed, “Well you will be happy to know the Old Man was extremely pleased at the way I handled the O’Connor account today.  He kept asking me ‘Where had Steve been keeping me’ and I kept answering him that you had always felt I wasn’t ready for big league interaction, but you had always taken my advice, my hard work, and applied it to the firm’s best interests.  When he asked me to explain, I got out several of the old papers I had written for you, on the different accounts, I could see it in his eyes; he realized who had actually been suggesting those effective changes for the firm.  Well I tell you what, the Old Man was impressed!  He was very impressed that I had been most of the brains behind your success, Steve.  The Old Man was so impressed, he offered me your old assistant, Ray.”  As she talked, Hannah took off her jacket, walking to the wardrobe she opened it, carefully looking at the wardrobe’s inside floor, and then she hung her jacket up.

Her heels tapping, Hannah walked over to the bed, standing next to it, she unhooked her skirt, letting it drop to the floor, stepping out of it, then snapped down, bending at the waist to pick it up, sticking her ass up and out.  She always thought of that as a “tease move”, knowing she had one of those perfect heart shaped asses, especially when she stuck it out like that.  Hannah’s head could touch her toes; her long brown hair had hit the floor like a whip.  She moved her legs apart so she could look between her legs at the floor as she spoke.  It was a teasing show, but she knew from comments she had overheard before their fishing trip, they liked her legs, specially the way they went up into her ass.

Slowly Hannah straightened up, one hand holding the skirt while her other hand trailed up the pantyhose, small shivers of excitement following her hand’s caressing movement.  Placing the discarded skirt on her bed, she began walking, the tapping become more determined and assured.  As she passed the stand-up mirror she thought how sexy she looked in her blouse, pantyhose and heels.  It was only in moments like this that Hannah saw herself as a sexy woman, she knew she was pretty, but it was only at times like this that she realized how truly beautiful she was.  In the mirror, a sexy long haired brunette with a slim waist, nice breasts, and a heart-shaped ass blew her a kiss.  The gal in the mirror was one of those curvy sexy short women whose breasts and ass looked super sultry because of her smaller size, her breasts especially seemed huge compared to her pettiness.

Hannah blew a kiss back.

Hannah continued her discussion as if there had been no interruption, “You know that gal I am talking about, the one you hired with the big tits and long legs?  Well, we talked about what I expected of her, asked her if she had any process improvement ideas, and what we both saw as her possible future with the company.  She seemed so efficient and yet sweet, not just those big set of tits you hired.  Did you know she has two degrees?  Or did you just stop at her two fun-bags?  I think she is going to be a big asset, I told her if things worked out as well as I hoped I would be recommending her for a raise to the Old Man.”

Hannah walked around the room, her heels making that echoing clacking sound cutting through the silence, she went over to the entryway table, grabbed the shopping bag, and then headed back to her bed.  “The Old Man then gave me a big fat bonus; and not a “bone-us” like you wanted to give me, Steve.  He told me if I can keep this up with the new Norton project, I can expect a partnership by the end of the year.  Isn’t that great guys?”

“Well when the Old Man mentioned that the Norton Project was mine, which as you guys know, I have been drooling over; I told him I had planned a strategy just in case.  I mentioned I had a few ideas about it rattling around in my head, when I told him just one of my ideas; well he looked so happy, I thought the Old Man was going to kiss me!  Do you believe that, guys?”  As she talked, Hannah walked over and sat on the bed, seductively she took off her black 4 inch work heels, her fingers caressing her own pantyhose clad feet, admiring her purple painted toenails and her small pretty feet.  Slowly she unbuttoned her blouse; at each button her fingers teased the flesh underneath, until she let the silky material slide off her shoulders.  Standing up, Hannah stretched her body, standing on stocking clad tippy-toes Hannah’s hands reached for the ceiling.  Her movement seemed so naturally sensual, as if taking off her work clothes had woken up her sexuality.

Hannah unhooked her bra, her hands caressing from her lower back, up her stomach, and then up along her grapefruit-sized breasts, slowly ending at her nipples.  Her fingers found them already hard, dark red, and pointy, but still she playfully teased them, pinching, pulling, and twisting; eliciting soft cooing sounds during each bit of play.

“Guys?  Are you guys starring at my tits?  You guys are so naughty!” Hannah sat back on the bed; slowly she peeled off her pantyhose with a practiced easy, ensuring anyone watching would enjoy the slow sensual show.  Once done, her fingers slide down her little brown haired landing strip, caressing her moist pussy lips.  Hannah never wore panties or a thong when she wore pantyhose; she felt it was overkill.

Hannah stopped at her nightstand; leaning over and looking around the base, it was heavy solid wood, flush with the ground.  Carefully she opened the bottom most drawer pulling out a nice purple thong and matching purple fishnet stockings, just as carefully she closed the drawer.  Hannah lifted the thong to her nose and took a deep sniff in, loving how clean and fresh they smelled now, always amazed at how dirty they got, how quickly they smelled like her sex.

Hannah walked bare foot back around to the end of the bed, so she could sit and look out into the room.  Her bare feet padded against the concrete floor of her apartment, she stopped a second to wiggle and flex her toes against the cool concrete, her hands went to her bare bottom, gripping and squeezing her ass cheeks.  She laughed out loud. 

Hannah walked to the “center of the apartment, the area between her “rooms”, with her bare foot she tapped the drain located there next to the stand-like table with the bowl and pitcher.  Again bending at the waist, but with her face not so far down, she said into the drain, “Hello Marcus!  Hey, Phil!”  Laughing, Hannah walked back to the bed.

Sitting back on the bed, Hannah slowly rolled the purple fishnets stockings on, lovingly pulling them up her legs.  The stockings ended high up on her thighs, but her hands continued upwards, caressing her pussy, then her wet finger tips teased the edge of her asshole; she shivered.  Hannah stopped, knowing if she didn’t, she would never leave the bed.  Quickly, Hannah slid on the matching purple thong.

Hannah reached into the shopping bag, pulling out a large box; she opened it un-wrapping a pair of dark purple peep-toes platform pump heels, each heel had a small black satin mesh bow in front.  They had a dressy upper platform featuring a leather lining, with a lightly cushion foot-bed, a sexy purple 6 inch heel with a 1 1/2 inch platform.

“Do you guys like these heels?” Hannah held them in her hand as if showing them off.  “I had ordered them special and the store called to let me know they were in today.  I had them run them up special; that delivery guy was very young and cute.  I thought about what you guys had always said, you know, ‘exercising executive privilege’.  I was sure you guys would love these heels.  I mean I overheard what you and Markus, said Steve.  You know, ‘that all I needed was whore’s heels, a slut-outfit, and a good ass-to-mouth fucking’ to loosen me up.  And I think it was Markus who said, ‘that I needed a good throat fuck to teach me who was in charge’ right?  This is what you guys thought I should be wearing all the time, or perhaps just the heels, right?  You guys like your sluts in these kinds of heels, don’t you?  Do any of you want to come out and take a closer look?”  She laughed.

Hannah brought each heel up to her mouth, kissing and lightly licking along their bottoms, then rubbing the edges of the heels along her body, teasing her hard nipples with them till she worked them down her body to her feet.  Lovingly, she slide her feet into them, sensually working a foot into each heel, almost as if her feet were making love to the heels.  Then standing up, she set her new heels firmly on the floor of her apartment.  “To be honest, I never was a big fan of platform heels, you know I always felt they took a nice looking heel and made them look cheap.  Well, I can honestly see the attraction now; I mean these are so sexy! They are just made for walking!”

Hannah no longer just walked around her apartment, she strutted!  As she strutted around the apartment she looked around, specially under items.  Hannah only paid attention to one thing above floor-level; she stopped next to one of the medium high book stands.  Reaching up, her hand gently caressed what looked to be a large model of a pleasure yacht on a wooden stand; something that in real size would easily hold a dozen individuals very, very comfortably.  The model looked very complete, the deck decorated with every luxury, stored fishing poles, lounge chairs, and if one looked closely even a spent cigar in an large secured ashtray and imported beer bottles in the deck chair cup holders; as if yacht had been carefully plucked up out of the water as it had left the marina some early morning. All it was missing were the tiny fishermen and owners.  Hannah’s fingers rubbed along the side of the boat leaving a tiny trail of flaked off barnacles.

Hannah strutted into the kitchen area, opening up her refrigerator.  She pulled out a small plate of cheese bits, small cuts of rib-eye steak, and some dill pickle slices all wrapped in saran wrap.  She strutted over to the center of the apartment, her new heels making a loud almost booming sound as they struck the concrete floor.  Hannah un-wrapped the small plate, bending again at the waist she looked around between her legs, a move favored by many erotic dancers, then set the plate down on the floor between her legs.  “Come and get it, guys!"

Hannah moved to the living room, she strutted around each piece of furniture, carefully looking at the base of their legs, as if looking for something.

“You would not believe how things around the office have changed since the seven of you went missing, I mean just the general attitude in the work place has change.  All the female secretaries, junior associates’, and assistances feel like they now are valuable members of the team, they have something to offer, besides their bodies to help relieve the ‘working’ members of the Old Man’s team.”

Hannah knew her apartment and the furniture extremely well; she had modified things like the chairs and couch with a sheet of thin metal as an undercarriage, not like most items which had a soft material across the bottom.  Her bedroom pieces and the bookshelves were all flush with the floor while her bed on four sturdy rounded legs was about 18 inches off the floor; the mattress itself was encased in a solid wood frame.  The kitchen appliances and cabinets were built into a concrete frame with the bottoms of the appliances and storage not even starting until 24 inches above the floor.  Even the bathroom door sealed and was never left open except when she was home.  That left very little unexposed surfaces on the floor, just some furniture legs, mirror stand, and the rolled up and tied four curtains that were suspended from the ceiling.

“When I suggested stock options for our employees the Old Man was amazed, he had never thought of that figuring a more old school approach, but I talked to him about buy in from the employees point of view, well he wants me to flesh it out, run it by him again, and then we can make it a big announcement to the other employees.”

Hannah strutted over to the café table and chairs watching the floor were they set carefully, she moved around each investigating, she then stopped at one of the chairs, placed her heel on the rung of the chair, spreading her legs.  Her fingers went down into her thong, her finger tips teasing her clitoris and then down across her moist lips, back up to her clitty, which now was eager for more.  Hannah was amazed at how wet the thong felt against the back of her fingers and hand.

“I guess I do owe you one small apology, Steve, the Old Man does like women in heels, when I asked him about the skirts he just laughed and said that was my choice as long as I looked professional and displayed the right image of the company.  In fact, he told me that he trusted a smart pretty woman like me, more than a man.  Said we had more drive, because in lots of companies it was a boy’s club, men trying to keep the women’s roles small and insignificant, so a woman who rose through that, in his mind was tougher and better than the average man – kind of a ‘survival of the fittest’ is what he said.  He was surprised that since he explained that to you guys, that more women didn’t find their way up the company’s ladder.  Go figure!” 

Smiling Hannah strutted over to one of the bedroom divider curtains; extending her hands out, she grabbed the wrapped sash which kept the curtain bundled up lifting it up so that the bottom of the bundled up curtain was almost 2 foot from the floor.  Looking at the space which the curtain had occupied there was nothing.  Nothing!

“I know you will find this funny, Guys, but as much as I now enjoy going to work and as much as I hated you guys then, I now enjoy coming home to you guys.  Sometimes I will be working on something trying to determine the best course of action for the company, my co-workers, and my career, then I will breathe in a few times and think of the fun times we have here at my place, all my worry goes away.  I know no matter what, I am strong and I will make the right decision!”

Smiling, Hannah strutted over to the next bedroom divider curtain; again she gripped it at arms length with her sexy-clad body between the bed and the curtain, she lifted it up so that the bottom of the bundled up curtain was almost 2 foot from the floor.  Looking at the space which the curtain had occupied was a tiny little naked man barely an inch in height running away from Hannah.

Hannah dropped the curtain and moved towards him her heels stepping towards him with an almost eager slamming sound, even though her pace was very steady and not rushed at all.  Hannah easily found herself within a small step of the tiny man.  Stepping right in front of him, watching as his tiny pinkish body slam into her new dark purple platform heel, Hannah laughed at the tiny man’s silly antics to get away.

Hannah bent down again to get a closer look at the tiny man lying at the side of her heel, it was Steve.  Hannah felt her petite body quiver with sexual excitement; she could smell her sudden rush of arousal, even if she had wanted too, she couldn’t have stopped the sultry moan which escaped her lips.

Hannah played all sorts of games with her tinies, even some days playing no game, but once the shoes had come in she felt this was the night for this game.  And Fate was kind to her again, just like it had been with the device she had gotten from her grandmother.  Karma was something she truly believed in.  Hannah also believed in integrity, keeping one’s word, and taking care of people.  She had always tried to be a good person, help her family and friends, she always had.  She had even taken time off from High School to take care of her grandmother when she was very sick.  And later on, she had helped, supported, and taken care of her best friend when she had been attacked in High School.  Hannah knew a person always had to take care of family and friends first.  And her little guys, they knew she was a woman of her word, before they had used her word against her, but that didn’t matter then or now, she still kept her word.  Hannah had always believed that personal integrity is all a person really has, even when dealing with the “little guy”.

Hannah strutted over to the plate, picked it up and set it in the sink noticing that nothing had been taken from it while she was “distracted”, and then she walked back to the tiny man.  All accomplished before he had recovered from slamming into the 1 1/2 platform side of the heel.

Hannah stepped in front of Steve’s tiny body; slowly she rocked a bit back and forth in her heels, each end of her heel lifting just a little then slamming back down.  She imagined the sound and force of the heel tip and front hitting the concrete floor must be incredible at that his size and distance.  Hannah had hoped that she would “find” Steve, sometimes she would dream of him being the last, but now that it happened, it seemed so fitting that he was found on her new heels day.

Hannah watched as the tiny, tiny man crawled the humiliating distance to her heels.  She did her “tease move” leaning downwards so she could better see and hear his groveling, her hair almost like a cathedral around him, making these moments even more private and personal for her.  She watched him kissing her heels, his arms wide and tiny body pressed against the platform heel front, his begging like tiny music to her ears.  Steve was offering Hannah everything and anything, even promising her knowledge of the tiny guy’s secret hiding places.

Hannah watched as Steve worked his tiny inch-sized body up onto her platform tip.  Once he was there, he wedged his little body against the purple painted toenails covered in the fishnet stocking which were peeping out.  Steve began rubbing, kissing, and, in general, worshiping them, simultaneously praising her and her toes while begging for mercy.  Hannah was amazed; she had never heard Steve talk so passionate about anything except his fishing boat and fucking over anyone to get to the head of the company. 

Hannah had never considered herself one of those “toe and foot fetish people”, but here it was, the tiny touches from Steve on the tips of her peeping out fishnet covered toes and her pussy was throbbing and soaking wet.  Her thong was now soaked, plus she could feel a bit of leaking down to wet spots on the tops of her fishnet stockings.  Hannah’s body shivered in delight.

Hannah let this go on for several minutes enjoying the sensations the tiny shrunken man’s actions and begging were creating against her toe tips, his rubbing causing her fishnet material to leave her toes all tingly.

Finally straightening up, Hannah tipped her high heel down and back so the front of the high heel was angled against the floor, causing tiny Steve to fall about an inch to the concrete floor.  Hannah then brought her right high heel above Steve’s tiny body, and lowered the heel tip down, so that the main body of the high heel hovered above his tiny begging body, pivoting on the heel tip.

Slowly, but with all her weight, Hannah brought the front platform part of the high heel down steadily onto Steve’s sprawling body.  Based on the sensations that transferred through the bottom of her high heel into her sole and foot, she knew that these high heels were fantastic.  As she stepped, Hannah’s hands traveled down her silky skin, one hand stopped at her breasts and with her legs opening slightly the other hand slid into her thong tracing a trail down to her pussy.

Hannah groaned as her fingers threaded their way through her strip of pussy hair towards her secret depths.  She touched her wet pussy lips; they yielded to her gentle pressure and opened up her fiery hot moistness beneath.  Her wet fingers slipped slowly in and out, she moved her wet thumb to her clitty giving her the pleasure she wanted.  As Hannah twisted her heel back and forth against the concrete, she pushed her thumb against pinkish-red clitty while her fingers teased the inside of her soaking wet pussy.

Hannah’s legs were rocking and twisting as she ground harder and harder, building up, she felt on fire, moaning with pleasure.  While her hand was rubbing her clitty and pussy, the other was squeezing her tits, pulling her dark reddish-brown nipples.  Her hips uncontrollably were bucking up to meet her own fingers; she was now beyond control as she twisted and stomped her high platform heel down again and again, obliterating anything which might at one time been Steve. 

Hannah screamed out in release, her finger nails digging into her breast, her pussy tightened and leaking cum on her fingers, her scream going into a wailing noise as she climaxed.  Her body shuddered, her breasts bouncing and her stomach rippling with pleasure.

Hannah stood there her knees weak from her powerful orgasm, waiting for her body to recover.  Shortly after even a powerful orgasm like this, she quickly always seemed ready for more.  Slowly at first, but with building recovered strength, she moved to the drain, carefully used the pitcher of bleach water to rinse the bottom of her heel off, then stepped back to the center of the room.

“Ok guys, I still want to play more!”