- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I was a member of this website since June 22, 2012 and haven't had a single problem.  Almost 10 years!  I made friends and had 30 members who favored me.  My friends are no longer active.  Probably these kids who haven't been members long were immediately made administrators. What happened to Jacksmith, Emma gear, and Asukafan2000? Things were fine when they were in charge.

The new administrators brought up a sensitive subject on Discord that offended me.  When I spoke my mind while being offended, the moderators called me a "dick" and threatened to kick me off the server.  Offending members and then directly insulting them are two offenses that would get anyone kicked out.  So it appears that new management can offend members, call them dicks for being offended, and not get kicked off the server because they are the moderators. They can break their own rules but freedom of speech is not allowed once they insult you.  So high school!

It's a shame.  Since the Delete Story function doesn't work, I had to do it manually.  To my friends and followers, I am sorry but I am leaving.  If my leaving upsets you, then the new administrators owe you an apology.  If my leaving goes unnoticed, then I'm taking my stories and going home quietly.

She was no one special.  She lived alone and felt alone.  Her unimpressive physical features denied her any attention from any potential friends…especially boyfriends.  Vicky stood in front of her vanity mirror which reflected her homely face.  The large mirror told her with her own image that she was tired from a long days work.  Her long, red hair even looked tired as it lay limp on either side of her freckled face.  Her thin body barely showed any contours as it slumped with weariness.  Although Vicky was calloused with the notion that no one noticed her and she had no friends, her reflection reminded her why she was.  Once again she felt lonely.

She just wanted another boring and lonely day to end.  Even though it was only 5:30 on a Friday evening, she undressed herself to lie in bed for the rest of the evening.  As usual, she relied on the TV to preoccupy herself until sleep took her.  She systematically brushed her long, red hair as she stood in her panties and bra.  It was a ritual she performed every time she got ready for bed, no matter how early.  As she grabbed a handful of hair, tilted her head to one side, and began brushing, Vicky was startled when she noticed something moved from underneath her bed through the reflection in the mirror.  She quickly put down the brush and turned around.  To her amazement, she saw a man the size of a pencil sneaking to her bedroom door.  She watched him as he moved cautiously yet hurriedly towards his escape.  Vicky didn’t move as she tried to convince herself that what she was seeing was real.  Watching the little man sneak into the middle of the floor between the bed and the door made her forget that she had no clothes on.  In the presence of a normal man she would’ve been embarrassed.  This little guy appeared to her to be more like a critter than a man.   These notions subtly flashed through her mind as she rallied for courage to do something.

“Hey!  What are you doing?”  Vicky confronted the sneaking little man.

She watched him stop in his tracks and look up to her in fear.  Vicky moved up and stood over him.  Her height cast a shadow over the little intruder.  She noticed that the fear in his face became profound as she got closer.  He just looked up at her with his mouth wide open and said nothing.  This made Vicky more confident.  Vicky shifted her weight onto one foot, placed her hands on her hips, and looked down on him with suspicion.

“I said ‘What are you doing?’”  She reiterated with more of an irritated tone.

The little guy stumbled a couple of steps back and then ran for the door.  When Vicky saw her little intruder run in fear, she quickly calculated that it would take several seconds for him to make it to the door.  She was amused that he thought he could get away.  After giving him a small head start, Vicky casually strolled to the door and shut it.  She turned around and smiled down at him reflecting her small victory.

“Ah Shit!”  She heard him exclaim as he started heading back for the bed.

He could hear the carpet crush beneath her feet and the vibrations of her steps behind him which told him she was coming.  Her shadow erased his and engulfed him in her presence as she got closer.  He ran as hard as he could with the realization that she was catching up.  All of a sudden, he was overwhelmed with a thunderous thud right before he ran right into the side of her stomping bare foot.  He involuntarily shouted out as he rolled over her foot and onto the floor.  He looked up stunned as he instinctively tried to get off of his back and run again.  He quickly gave up the idea of getting up when he saw the giant lady’s toes descend upon his chest.  He cried out as he reached up with both hands to ward off her oppressing toes.

“You better start talking or you’re gonna start squishing.”  Vicky informed him as she rested her complete foot heavily onto him; exposing only his head.

“Ah!  Get off of me!” He commanded while he tried to push away her toes on his chest.

“Not unless you start talking.  Are you going to talk to me?”  She inquired condescendingly.

He didn’t say anything.  His sole concentration was the get her heavy foot off of him.  When he ignored her, Vicky snapped.  She goes through life unnoticed by normal people.  She wasn’t about to let this insignificant rodent do the same.  After all, he was less than she was.  She became determined that tonight was all about her and she was going to demand respect.

“Fine!  Don’t talk to me.  But you will do what I say.”  She said lifting her foot.

She watched him as he took a few moments to catch his breath and then he started to get up.

“I don’t think so!”  Vicky corrected him as she knocked him back down with her foot.

The little man kept trying to get up only for Vicky to oppress his every move with her giant foot.  After a while, it became a game to Vicky.

“You know, I was just going to lie down and relax until you invaded my home.  I’m tired and need to relax.  Since you’re not going to talk to me, you’re going to serve me.”  She informed him of his fate as she dominated his existence with her bare feet.  “Come over here by the bed where I can sit down.”  She continued as she scooted his body towards the bed with her toes.  Once she got him into position, she looked down on him with new intent.  Her facial expression melted from a playful countenance to a determined one.  “Tonight is all about me.  My feet are tired.  Massage them.”  Vicky commanded down to the little man between her feet.

“I’m not massaging anything!  I’m getting out of here!”  He refused as he began to get up.

“Yes you are.”  Vicky corrected him as she lowered her right foot on to him knocking him down and pressed down.

“Ah!”  He cried out as the air in his lungs was pressed out of his little body.

Vicky lifted her foot a little and pressed down again squishing him again.  She kept lifting and lowering her dominating foot using his little body to massage it.  She could feel his little body kneed into her soft soles with each squashing step.  Vicky capitalized his body by using different parts of her foot to squash him.  Sometimes she would press down with her toes; other times the inside of the ball of her foot.  She noticed that he cried out in pain more often when she used the ball of her foot and her heel.  It felt every bit as good as she’d hoped.  She didn’t know which was better, feeling the little man beneath her feet or the satisfaction of being able to squash him.  Both ideas invoked unexpected excitement.  Vicky heard the little man yell commands at her to stop in between times when his head wasn’t being smothered by the bottom of her foot.  After awhile, his commands turned into pleas.  Later, his pleas turned into moans of despair.  This also added to her excitement.

“Now it’s time for my other foot.”  He heard her say as he helplessly watched her left foot lower on his pummeled body.

“No!”  He moaned up to the bottom of her descending foot.

Once again, he reached out to hold her bare foot away.  Once again, she forced his arms down out wide to his sides as she conquered him with her crushing foot.  The tiny man was forced to watch Vicky’s sole habitually step down on him.  He found himself being thankful for the air he was allowed to breathe and for the lack of pain when he saw her foot rise up.  But his thankfulness repeatedly dissolved into dread when her foot lowered, crushed his body, and smothered his face with her fleshy sole.  While the insolent, tiny man was preoccupied with the onslaught of Vicky’s bare feet, he had no idea her excitement was formulating evil plans for him.

After several moments of asserting her mandatory pleasure, she lifted her foot and placed it next to him.  Vicky looked down and fed her fantasies as she watched him moan from aches of domination between her feet.  Vicky began to understand that if she can create her own pleasure at the expense of someone else, she was no longer “no one special”.  She was a “somebody”.  Finally, she can ignore the needs of others and embrace her own.  She realized then and there that his existence was subject to her discretion.  The memories of constant exclusion and loneliness raced through her mind.  After her memories reminded her of her painful loneliness, she decided that her discretion was unforgiving.

“Have you had enough?”  She inquired with a tone of dominance.

“Please!  No more!  I can’t take anymore!”  He begged weakly.

“Now that my feet feel better, you will serve me in more important areas.”  Vicky instructed him as she reached down after him.

He watched her reached down and it seemed as if it were in slow motion.  Although her hand was massive and he didn’t want to be subject to its entrapment, it was her unfriendly expression on her face that feared him most.  Since he was still weak, he wasn’t able to move as fast as her reaching hand and found himself letting the inevitable happen.  All he could do was shake his head in denial with a pleading expression for her to not pick him up.  Now it was Vicky’s turn to ignore.   She made a conscious decision to ignore his pleas as an intentional payback.  Vicky’s palm pinned him to the floor as her massive fingers curled around him and engulfed him in her fist.  He felt his body squeezed uncomfortably tight and then lifted to her glowering face.  He felt uncomfortable while his captor just held him and looked at him.  He could see the pondering intensity in her icy-blue eyes.  What could she be thinking?  How could she be so angry just because I said no?  He didn’t want to know but the fear of the unexpected was worse.

“What are you going to do to me?”  The tiny man asked to break the uncomfortable silence.

“I’m going to teach you humility.”  Vicky replied matter-of-factly as she hooked the waistline of his pants with her index finger and ripped them off.  “And if you don’t do what I say when I say, I will shorten your insignificant life with my toes.  Do you understand?”  She further informed him as she continued undressing him.

Vicky’s prisoner nodded in compliance as he grimaced in pain from being forcefully undressed.  Once he was completely naked, he felt uncomfortable again as she stared down to admire her naked prisoner.  It was several long embarrassing moments as he had to endure her judgmental stare.  After putting on a crooked-evil grin, Vicky lies back in the bed and spread her legs.  He thought that it was odd to think in this time of danger that if he were to get caught by any giantess, why did he have to be caught by a homely one?  He later rationalized that you don’t get to pick your captor.

“Kiss my underwear.”  Vicky commanded as she held him above her face.

 The diminutive man fell witness to the giantess’ massive body as he was lowered to her waistline.  Her average breasts by normal standards rested huge within her bra.  Later he watched her flat tummy decorated with a pot-hole sized belly button rise past him.  Finally, he was dropped between two walls of thighs separated by white panties adorned with pink flowers.  The stale air of her sex filled heavily in his lungs.  His face folded into an expression of disgust as he knelt down before her panty-sheathed sex.  Because her weight buckled the mattress beneath her, he had to reach out his hands to brace himself against her from falling against her sex.  He didn’t notice Vicky smiling above him as she felt his hands pressing dangerously close to her pleasure-box.  As he tried to psych himself up to kiss this unattractive giantess’ underwear, he looked closely at the wall of panties he was about to kiss.  He tried to imagine what the size of her vagina was and how formidable it must be. 

He complained to himself asking, “Of all the women’s underwear I have to kiss, why does it have to be this red headed, ugly-ass bit…”

His thoughts were interrupted when his head was shoved into her sex-scented panties and held there by two of Vicky’s powerful fingers.  The warmth of her vagina heated his face as he smothered.

“I don’t have all day!”  Vicky complained as she suffocated her little slave with her muff.

She held him there for a few seconds and made him flail between her legs for air.  When she let go, he fell back on his back and gasped noisily for air.

“Start kissing or you’re gonna have to explain your insolence to my toes.”  He heard her threatening thunder above him.

He clambered back to his knees and braced himself against her panties again and leaned forward.  He found himself stalling as he dreaded having to kiss her hot, sex-perfumed panties.  Then he realized that he better start or the next thing she was going to press against his face was her toes until she crushed him.  He sighed with resignation, pressed his tiny face into her warm panties, and started kissing.

Vicky closed her eyes and enjoyed his sexual servitude.  She could feel his tiny face peck gently against her sensitive vagina as he delivered oral-lovings.  This was a defining moment in her life.  Not only was she able to get the attention she wanted from a man, it was how and when she wanted it.  She is going to make sure that she was going to be the center of his attention or else…

Over the past several minutes, her diminutive man slaved away at her waistline delivering insurmountable amount of kisses.  His mouth filled with Vicky’s vaginal-flavored, cotton panties but he knew better than to stop kissing.  He noticed now that the pink flowers on her panties were a darker shade of pink due to moisture.  He wandered if it was from his kisses or from…

He didn’t get to complete the thought.  Vicky reached down and grabbed him from between her legs.  She pinched his left leg with her thumb and index finger and dangled him over her panties. 

“What!  What!!  I was kissing!  Please don’t step on me!  I’ll do better!”  He objected upside down.

She ignored his protest as she hooked her panty waistband with her left thumb, pulled them down, and revealed her pubic hairs.  Her suspended captive fell quiet momentarily when Vicky revealed to him her sexual secret.  Her dark hairs that were wet and matted explained to him the moist panties.  After she started lowering him down, he started screaming like he was bait being lowered into a tank of sharks.  Vicky took her time with him and made the descent impossibly slow.  His fear of knowing where he was going and watching him wiggle between her pinched fingers excited her even more.

“It’s time you pay homage little man.”  Vicky informed him as she lowered his writhing body between the gap of her panties and her moist pubic hair.

She laid his body along the length of her vagina and then released her panty’s waistband across his legs; trapping them against her lower stomach.  Her panties held him in place securely as she gave him time to struggle between her legs.  Vicky looked down and laughed at her little man’s legs poking out of her underwear.  Her sexual antics drove her to the point where nothing less than an orgasm would do.  Vicky lost herself in the moment.  The realization of her power and sexual domination changed her.  Vicky’s desires manifested an alter ego; one of sexual evil.  His sexual desolation became her pleasure and she wanted more.  She reached down with her right hand and pressed down on her panties where his head was.  She felt his head slide into her labia and gasped with sexual elation.

“Eat it!”  Vicky commanded while holding his head inside her for several moments.

She cupped his body from outside of her panties and hurriedly rubbed his little body into her.  It didn’t take long.  Vicky became totally receptive and could feel that she was pushing him into her.  She had no idea what he was doing down there or what he was going through.  Was he kissing?  Was he suffocating?  All she knew was that she wanted to cum on the little bastard.

“Eat it if you know what’s good for you!”  She yelled down to her cupped hand.

Vicky started bucking her hips into her pressing hand crushing the little man between them.  It felt so good but she needed more.  She hurriedly reached down her panties and grabbed him in an overhand position.  Then she raised her hips while holding him in place and inserted his head.  Vicky lowered her hips back down on the bed and raised them again and engulfed his head again.  She couldn’t tell for how long, but she spent the next few minutes fucking his head and only his head.  She took small notice to the intermittent screams within her panties.  She only noticed that when she thrust her hips his screams fell silent and when she lowered herself back on the bed his screams muffled within her panties.  As if one hand wasn’t enough, she reached down with her other hand and secured him in place.  Once both of her hands were in her panties, she held him still and bucked her hips and thrust in his entire body.

He couldn’t believe what she was making him do or that she used him in such a disgusting way.  The pain from her crushing grip on his legs became secondary.  He became fearful for his life as he got sexually pummeled within the warm dark of her vagina.  Although his vaginal prison was wet and velvety smooth, the ferocity of her masturbation battered him profusely.  He just tried to remember the basics for survival; breathe when he could and remain conscious.  Her vaginal muscles constricted him impossibly tight as he was being made to massage them.  He heard the sex giantess’ muffled moans from within her dangerous dark.  How much longer can she go on like this? 

“I just wanted it to end!”  His mind screamed out. 

“Oh!”  He heard her exclaim like rolling thunder.

Vicky’s rape victim regretted his wish when her sinewy, vaginal muscles constricted him motionless.  They squeezed so tight that even his face was pressed against them so hard that he was smothering.  Then vaginal tremors rocked his body to a state of uncertainty.  He lost his awareness just before Vicky coated him with sexual reprieve.  Another orgasmic quake quickly followed and sent him to oblivion.

Vicky gingerly pulled on her little man’s legs and removed his remains from within her.  He hung limp with his arms collapsed over his head from her pinched fingers.  Vicky laid him back down on the bed between her legs, leaned back in the bed, and reflected on the moment.  She took her time to recover and just stared at the ceiling smiling.  Her face glowed with a satisfying smile that she had never adorned with before.  Eventually, Vicky sat up in the bed and grabbed her glistening little man.  His chest pulsed quickly as it gasped for air.  She reached over to the night stand, grabbed a few tissues, and cleaned his flaccid body.

“Until next time...”  Vicky spoke to her dangling unconscious victim.

She opened her night stand drawer, placed his naked remains in the drawer, and shut it.