- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

here you have the second chapter. this will be longer than the first.

Jack only stood there ,confused, looking at his teacher.''What do you want to talk to me about, mrs. Evans?'' he finally asked. ''Oh pleas, Jack, school is over, you can call me mom again. You know I like it more than mrs. Evans.'' his mom (whose full name is Sarah Evans) said to him, showing him a loving smile.''Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about your scholar situation. You know you're having bad marks in almost everything except art, don't you?'' ''Yes, mom. I'm sorry, I just can't help it. Please don't take away my 3DS. I'm trying really hard, I swear.'' Jack said almost crying. His mother leaned walked towards him and picked him up (she being 6 feet 3 tall and him being 3 feet 8 she could do it with ease)and planted a big soft kiss on his forehead. ''I know you do sweety. I'm not going to punish you so dont worry. I was just thinking that maybe you would be better of in a different class. aren't you sick of those kids making fun of absolutely everything about you?''.

Jack had to think. his mother did have a point. his classmates made fun of almost everything about him. Like the fact that he had white hair and red eyes for some reason. Another reason he was made fun of was the fact that he was an otaku. Jack had always been a huge fan of japanese media, like manga and videogames. The only person who never made fun of him was his only friend Silvya. However after a little bit of thinking he thought that he didn't want to switch his class.''No, mom. If I change to another class I don't think it will be any better. In fact it would only be worse. Here at least I have you and Silvya to support me. And I really like the fact that you are my teacher because that way I always know when I'm forgetting my homework. If it wasn't for that i'ld probably get even worse marks at everything. But what do the bullies have to do with all of this?''. Sarah smiled and answered:''I just thought that maybe you couldn't concentrate with all those mean things they say and do to you. I mean, you have to admit that if one of them hadn't been humiliating you for a whole week you would have passed the exam you had that friday. Of course I talked to his parents and he got grounded for a whole month but the damage was alredy done. But you're right, a different class could only make things worse. BUT I still think you're not good in that class so I have another idea to solve all your school problems''. ''And what is it?'' Jack asked couriosly.''You'll see when we get home. And now let's go, Mary is probably already waiting in the car''. So they took of.

They arrived at the parking and reached the car. Inside the car was, true to Sarah's words, Jack's big sister Mary. Mary looked like an 11-year-old version of her mother. She had a bit longer than sholder-length red hair and blue eyes. The only genetic difference they had was the way their eyes were shaped. Sarah had more caring and motherly looking eyes while Mary had big courios eyes that showed how full of life she was.

As soon as Jack opened the door to his seat she thrust herself towards him(she hadn't fastened her seat belt yet), grabbed him by his armpits and forcefully pulled him towards her, herself falling on her back, and gave him one of her loving hugs, that (again because of the size difference, Mary was over a head taller than him) felt incredibely painful but sweet at the same time to Jack.''Oh, my wittle baby brother I've missed you so much'' Mary said in a bay voice hugging her brothers head against her chest. ''Mary, we've seen each other during the last break how could you have missed me?'' Jack asked with a smile on his face and hugging her back.''Aww, you know I always miss you and mom when you're not around. It's just that mom is so big I can't hug her the way I hug you'' she giggled and looked up at her mother.

''No matter how many times I see it, my heart always melts when I see you two like this'' Sarah said. She then proceeded to go to the driver's seat when suddenly  a voice called ''JACK!''. Silvya was running towards the car at full speed. She stopped when she reached her destination and said ''I almost forgot to give you this'' and she handed a card over to Jack who had crawled out of the car. ''What is this?'' Jack asked, even though he could have just looked.''It's an invitation to my birthday party on Monday. you know we don't have school next week and I'm gonna celebrate my 7nth birthday on Monday. And since you're my best friend I thoght you should come too''. Jack didn't know what to say.

his own birthday had only been a week ago and he had invited anyone who didn't bully him or did it less than the average and of course Silvya. She was the only one who actually came for his party. He had wanted to cry but Silvya comforted him by saying 'hey now we have the playground and the cake all to ourselves and look, I've got the new Zelda-game you wanted so much' and they spent the whole day playing together.

Finally Jack found his words and said:''Sure, I'll go to the party. how could I miss it?''. Silvya jumped in excitement and gave him a kiss on the cheek to which Jack blushed.''See you at the party''she said an left of. ''My,my, Jack you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend'' Mary teased. ''She's only my friend!'' Jack yelled in embarrasment. ''Whatever,kids, we've wasted enough time. Hop on your seats and fasten your belts'' Sarah commanded to which they both obeid.

On the way home Jack couldn't help but wonder what his mother had  in store for him. He just couldn't think of anything that sounded convincing. When they finally reached their house Jack told his mom he was eager to know what she intended to do with him. ''Let's get inside first'' Sarah said and opened the door. She told both of the siblings to follow her to her room. In there was a huge bed that could easily be used by 3 persons at once, which had come in handy sometimes a few years back when both Jack and Mary wanted to snuggle with her, be it because of a nightmare or any of 'em couldn't sleep.

''Jack, take your shoes of and get on the bed'' Sarah commanded. As he did so she did the same thing and sat on her knees right in front of him.''Now, I want you to close your eyes and clear your mind. Do not think of anything apart from listening to my words.'' This was a little hard for Jack but after a lot of mental struggling he managed to clear his mind. Then Sarah leaned down and started to whisper into his ear:''You're getting all tired and sleepy. You want to rest right here and now...sleep...sleep...sleep'' Sarah continued her hypnosis until she noticed he had passed out.

When Jack finally awoke he was feeling all dizzy. He couldn't remember falling asleep. The last thing he could recall was sitting on his mother's bed and then nothing. Suddenly he realized he wasn't on the bed either. He was on some kind of soft giant and warm pillow. After further inspecing he noticed it felt alive and a huge shadow had enveloped him. He looked up and stared in shock at his giant mother's smiling face. He was on the palm of her hand.

Chapter End Notes:

next one will be better.